PDA

View Full Version : Save the World

LORD NOSE
07-14-2009, 01:41 PM
How can we save the world, and what are we saving it from ?

Cee Oh Vee
07-14-2009, 01:51 PM
I don't know how we are to answer your questions.

One must first establish from what we are saving the world from, in order to suggest ways do so.

LORD NOSE
07-14-2009, 02:32 PM
I don't know how we are to answer your questions.

One must first establish from what we are saving the world from, in order to suggest ways do so.

that's why i asked the question

I don't know - but as we build, we can come up with solutions that we can put into practice that will ultimately produce the effects we want to see

Cee Oh Vee
07-14-2009, 02:54 PM
Does the world need saving?

LORD NOSE
07-14-2009, 03:08 PM
Does the world need saving?

good question

does it ?

Cee Oh Vee
07-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Either I don't understand the point of this thread, or I'm still unable to grasp the concept of 'building'.

LORD NOSE
07-14-2009, 03:13 PM
you understand the point of the thread and the concept of building -

Cee Oh Vee
07-14-2009, 03:14 PM
I really don't think I do.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread, so goodbye.

LHX
07-14-2009, 04:45 PM
be good people

Blackula Spectacula
07-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Heal the world, make it a better place... for you and for me and the entire human race. There's a choice we're making, we're saving our lives. It's true we'll make a better day just you and me.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-14-2009, 05:04 PM
if we were to eradicate economic systems based on scarcity, that would be a start, and then implement a resource-based social system

but this would require massive redistribution of wealth and resources, and also re-education of the majority of the population.

also if we took the mental and the spiritual world as seriously as the material/physical world that would help.

the status quo definitely needs to be destroyed, the only people who are interested in maintaining it are those few in charge who benefit from it....wars, poverty, periodic economic upheaval...are all tools to maintain the status quo.

if more people realized we don't need the majority of what we're conditioned to believe is important, alot of the strife we observe regularly would become a thing of the past.

Visionz
07-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Saving the world on a grand scale seems to be an impossibility for any one individual. You can only make a difference in what you do with your time and such. You have to be the change you want to see and the world will get better, very slowly.

HANZO
07-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Does the world need to be saved??? or you could say does it deserve to be saved??

the world has too many problems which cannot be solved, cause solving one problem will create another. its an everlasting cycle which exists because of the racial, ethnic, political and religious diversity in the world.

Urban_Journalz
07-14-2009, 05:50 PM

This is a very difficult set of questions indeed.

I say start with yourself. The man or woman in the mirror.

The world is us and we are the world. One loses it's purpose without the other. She takes care of us, so we have to take care of her. It starts with us though. Positive thinking, positive behavior. Cleaning the body, mind and soul.

I believe we're saving the world from ourselves. But our lower, more primitive and disgraceful selves. As can be seen just by turning on the tell-lie-vision, every problem that is facing the world and Her people eventually comes back down to The Seven Deadly Sins. Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, Lust and Envy.

Start from within. One person CAN save the world, the truth is, the world, or the people in it rather, don't want to be saved. Light always conquers darkness though and in the end, Light will shine forth from the veils of the night.

Peace

Mumm Ra
07-14-2009, 06:29 PM
positive energy always corrects errors

LHX
07-14-2009, 06:37 PM
wake up

work hard until you are exhausted

rest

try to do things better and more efficiently

dont let people waste your time

remember that usually the only way out of a situation is to go thru a situation

pull as many things as possible out of hell and let them dry off -

expose them to the sun

use clear words

etc

Urban_Journalz
07-14-2009, 08:59 PM
positive energy always corrects errors

Twenty-four-seven.

Three-sixty-five.

Rollo
07-15-2009, 09:26 PM
I think we can save the world, but only through war.

It needs to be saved from the lucifarian philosophy and from the elite who wish to see it become a forced melting pot of coerced humanism and multiculturalism rather than allowing us to gracefully learn to love and accept one another.

I also think the level of theistic intolerance on the part of the obviously secular parties of state is a fucking joke.
So is the bureaucracy in academia.
Anything that questions that humanity might not be a perfectly natural phenomenon is instantly hushed regardless of a lack of empirical grounds on which to hush it.
It is simply assumed under concensus that something is true, rather than allowing truth to stand on it's own merits. For that reason, objectivity left the West decades ago.

And the globalization of commerce must be stopped.

The scariest thing I ever read was Makiavelis the Prince where he wrote about all people's underlying desire to be controlled.
I don't want to be controlled, I don't want to be humble, I don't want to serve in the interest of the state.

For that reason, I do not recognize the state as having any more authority than anyone else. Their authority is fabricated, their rule is unquestionable and is therefor holding back my individual liberty.

The type of peace that results from a lack of an opposition force has another name, it's "slavery".

I'm no slave, so I think war is a very necessary thing.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 09:56 PM
^^^whose war?
war against what and for what?
who determines the goals of the war and it's resolution?

i'm of the opinion nothing can be achieved through mass sacrifice of human life...this luciferian philosophy you speak of treats war and genocide as this...read up on freemasons and yahbulon

the control that machiavelli was speaking of isn't the voert control, it's control of human conditioning, being told what goals you should have in life, what constitutes success, what types of relationships you should form, standards of behavior, basically the dictation of human social systems.

i think education is what can save humanity...if inidividuals broadened their perspective on human affairs as well as spiritual and intellectual ones, they would change...our interactions both in micro and macrocosm would change.

the forced melting pot of the elite isn't trying to foster multiculturalism, it's trying to foster centralization and homogenization as a means of making a larger and ostensibly diverse group of people easier to manipulate and control.

war is futile, it doesn't solve anything, it just perpetuates a destructive cycle.

Rollo
07-15-2009, 10:16 PM
^^^whose war?

The war between an obviously materialistic and corrupt rising unity we may call the elite, and the people who's interest they quite obviously neglect, in favor of an agenda they see as more "progressive"

who determines the goals of the war and it's resolution?

What a stupid question, what side in any war has no goals or resolutions in mind?
I believe in a world where we accept and tolerate others because we're supposed to, not because we have to. I also believe in a world where if we choose not to accept someone, that's ok also.

Similarly, I believe in a world where objective reality is decided not under authority, but under the scrutiny an individual gives it.

I believe freedom.

i'm of the opinion nothing can be achieved through mass sacrifice of human life

Ignorance, you would ignore human strife all because you cannot stomach the means through which it moves? Death is a phase, life is a phase, there is no pain in death, only in the suffering before hand.

And FYI America is a country achieved through the mass sacrifice of human life.

the control that machiavelli was speaking of isn't the voert control, it's control of human conditioning, being told what goals you should have in life

Which I do not agree with, imposing a view point on others is an evil act.
It's their path to decide, similarly advertising things that are repulsive and blatantly classless all to say a nice "fuck you" to the christian orthodoxy in this country is likewise wrong.

i think education is what can save humanity...if inidividuals broadened their perspective on human affairs as well as spiritual and intellectual ones, they would change...our interactions both in micro and macrocosm would change.

I think when the educational system has an agenda to push, it ceases being educational and instead indoctrinates us into a world view.

World views and agendas have no place in education.

the forced melting pot of the elite isn't trying to foster multiculturalism,

THE FUCK IT ISN'T!

I'm sorry but that's entirely too naive for me to take serious.

You and I simply are not going to agree on this.
We have racial quotas. We have special interest groups, we have lodges set to promote the success of certain ethnicities, yes, that is multiculturalism and to say otherwise is out right stupid.

war is futile, it doesn't solve anything, it just perpetuates a destructive cycle.

Again, this is the United States I am posting from, War saved our economy in the great depression, it unfified us after the confederacy pulled out and it forged our country to begin with.

I'm sorry the world isn't fucking daisies and roses, but that doesn't mean war has no place.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 10:22 PM
^^^you're a stupid dick, you evidently misunderstood half of what i posted...even though i disagreed with you i tried to respond civilly and without ridiculing your opinions, something you didn't reciprocate.

i reiterate, you're a stupid dick.

have a nice day

Rollo
07-15-2009, 10:27 PM
^^^you're a stupid dick,

*rolls eyes*

Of course, I swear and therefor I am not being civil.

Whatever...
Blow it out your ass.

you evidently misunderstood half of what i posted

No yuppie, I got what you posted, it was tired rhetoric and PC views that ran their course a long time ago.

You have a lovely evening though lol

No forced multiculturalism.... hate crimes.... drivers licenses for illegal immagrants, racial quotas for employeers, allowing students in state schools not to have to learn English....

Pshhh...

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 10:27 PM
and you massively contradict yourself, you endorse war on the basis that it helped pull the country out of the great depression, but rail against the global elite within the same post? who do you think orchestrated both the depression and the war? and you have the audacity to call me naive? seriously? and i didn't say education should enforce a specific agenda, it just should train minds to be critical thinkers and capable of absorbing an assessing a diverse variety of information, rather than building more efficient slaves.

and you took one of my quotes out of context, i'll reiterate: the elite isn;'t trying to foster multiculturalism, it is trying to homogenize diverse cultures in order to create a mass that is more easily manipulated.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 10:31 PM
No forced multiculturalism.... hate crimes.... drivers licenses for illegal immagrants, racial quotas for employeers, allowing students in state schools not to have to learn English....

Pshhh...

and this rhetoric isn't tired? what do racial quotas and immigrant stuff have to do with anything that's been discussed in this thread?

you sound like one of those typical undereducated caucasians who are angry that their supremacy is gradually being eroded. if you were serious about combating the global elite, you wouldn't embrace the hatred and divisiveness that they foster in order to keep people from actually gathering together for a common cause. don't make it a race thing, man...this is what holds humanity back.

Rollo
07-15-2009, 10:32 PM
and you massively contradict yourself,

No, you simply misunderstood me, I think both world wars and our involvement in them were horrible. You said war isn't useful, clearly to some it is. Even if I don't agree with them.

There must always be opposition, no one world view may be allowed to rule, freedom will not hold under a single view of the world.

The global elite aren't just using warfare in the traditional sense either you ass, you ever hear of the world bank? How about trade sanctions?

You make lovely straw men... I just burn them though...

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 10:34 PM
^^^the irony of this is delicious man...and you have nothing to say in response to the rest of my post? your rhetorical skills are sorely lacking...

Rollo
07-15-2009, 10:41 PM
and this rhetoric isn't tired? what do racial quotas and immigrant stuff have to do with anything that's been discussed in this thread?

Forced multiculturalism, the forced acceptance of other peoples ideologies, lingo and traditions.

One may achieve this through:
A. Allowing illegal immigration to continue
B. Encouraging Enlgish speaking Americans to learn other languages but not asking immagrants to learn English
C. giving jobs away to foreigners
D. Forcing employeers to hire certain individuals to meet a quota or demand

E. labeling any negative thing said about a particular race of people as bigotry

F. demanding the acceptance of homosexuality as a social norm when in fact the majority of society does not view it as one...

G. A North American trade union.

Uneducated? My major is in microbiology, even you want me to go over lipids, Eukraryotic cells chloroplasts, cilia, ciliophotosynthesis or something along those lines, I can...

But formal education is just a cop out, what about your intolerance to my view? Clearly you like to generalize something as complex as a human being, so obviously you are in no position to call anyone ignorant.

Don't speak on education though, do yourself a favor and stick with the topic, douche bag.

Rollo
07-15-2009, 10:43 PM
^^^the irony of this is delicious man...and you have nothing to say in response to the rest of my post? your rhetorical skills are sorely lacking...

Is that your way of saying "Oh I guess you really didn't contradict yourself?"

When we can establish you understand my view point(here you obviously didn't) we can go over the rest.

Otherwise, I see no reason why I should bother.

Rollo
07-15-2009, 10:46 PM
And FYI, this isn't hatred, I don't have to hate you to oppose you, I only need to know that my future is at stake.

If you think I hate you, I don't fucking know you.
How do you hate someone you never meet? ......

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 10:50 PM
^^^haha you turned a thread about 'how do we save the world' into an attack on illegal immigrants and affirmative action...i completely understand your viewpoint...your understanding of freedom ends with 1776, 'the founding fathers' and the constitution...shouldn't people have the freedom to escape socioeconomic oppression in other climates, some of which is due to us trade sanctions and economic hitmen? is it really a bad thing to learn other languages? go to europe...they all know english even if it's not their first language.

you started the ad hominem attacks when all i did was ask questions about where you were coming from which apparently offended you.

this is going nowhere.

goodbye!

i might resume posting in this thread if saner heads prevail...

Rollo
07-15-2009, 10:56 PM
^^^haha you turned a thread about 'how do we save the world' into an attack on illegal immigrants and affirmative action

I attacked the forced acceptance of those things, not the people caught up in them.
Again, you don't understand my view at all and your attempt to peg me as some peckerwood is bound for failure.

I believe affirmative action had it's place, but this isn't the 70s.
When there is a mixed president, this notion of white superiority in the work place is pretty much dead. So, basically supporters of affirmative action are reverse racists, bigot.

Sorry to break it to you, and as someone who's slavic and a hiphop fan, you can't tell me I have a hate for people of different origins... I embrace other cultures and customs, I just think it's my choice which ones I pick.

Not yours....

Rollo
07-15-2009, 10:58 PM
And yes, people have the right to immigrate, however we must be careful who we allow to immigrate, obviously cartels who murder Americans on our own soil are not people we want to welcome in.

similarly, they should have to go through the proper channels and expect to be required to show they have the legal right to come here or know not to come here at all.

My family is only two generations deep in this country, you should keep that in mind.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 11:02 PM
^^^where are you getting this stuff? is affirmative action even a relevant social issue in 2009? and you call me a bigot? lol...where did i even express support of it? i just questioned why you were bringing it up out of the ether when it wasn't even pertinent to the discussion...and i pegged you as a peckerwood? lol, rollo bizarro

if i don't understand your view, it is due to your failure to articulate it...but at the same time, your remarks are so inflammatory and absurd that i have trouble taking them seriously...

Rollo
07-15-2009, 11:18 PM
^^^where are you getting this stuff?
is affirmative action even a relevant social issue in 2009

Yes. At least for those of us who still think.

and you call me a bigot? lol...where did i even express support of it?

You criticized me for bringing a negative view of it.
You brought up how this was a thread about saving the world, that seems to imply you think I am doing the opposite and am standing in opposition of affirmative action to counter progress, filling this lame archetype you have for an ignorant peckerwood.

So sorry, but how didn't you express support of it?

I love the go in aggressive then pull back and go "oh shit" strategy you have here though.

Seems to be working well for you lol

if i don't understand your view, it is due to your failure to articulate it...but at the same time, your remarks are so inflammatory

No, they are not inflammatory, you're just uppity.

and absurd

Absurd is saying war leads only to violence, when the technology you are using wouldn't exist without war, nor would the modern medicine you enjoy, nor would the aviation, the infastructure, our advances in space, the current economic and world systems which you seem to so support were all crafted by war.

I'm sorry, you either lead a sheltered life or are a naive idealist who has no idea wtf he's talking about.

knewcheeze
07-15-2009, 11:31 PM

everything toxic must be destroyed

end the industrial age

and let the earth do what its supposed to do

and one of those things is grow food for us

how can One do that?

you gotta cut the one and only snake's head off

then the puppets will crumble

how can one do that?

unite the entire human family against the snake

how can one do that?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 11:41 PM
Yes. At least for those of us who still think.

You criticized me for bringing a negative view of it.
You brought up how this was a thread about saving the world, that seems to imply you think I am doing the opposite and am standing in opposition of affirmative action to counter progress, filling this lame archetype you have for an ignorant peckerwood.

So sorry, but how didn't you express support of it?

I love the go in aggressive then pull back and go "oh shit" strategy you have here though.

Seems to be working well for you lol

No, they are not inflammatory, you're just uppity.

Absurd is saying war leads only to violence, when the technology you are using wouldn't exist without war, nor would the modern medicine you enjoy, nor would the aviation, the infastructure, our advances in space, the current economic and world systems which you seem to so support were all crafted by war.

I'm sorry, you either lead a sheltered life or are a naive idealist who has no idea wtf he's talking about.

you lack understanding...i support the current economic and world systems? are you skimming through the thread and reading no posts other than your own?
i posted this in the first page of the thread
if we were to eradicate economic systems based on scarcity, that would be a start, and then implement a resource-based social system

but this would require massive redistribution of wealth and resources, and also re-education of the majority of the population.

also if we took the mental and the spiritual world as seriously as the material/physical world that would help.

the status quo definitely needs to be destroyed, the only people who are interested in maintaining it are those few in charge who benefit from it....wars, poverty, periodic economic upheaval...are all tools to maintain the status quo.

if more people realized we don't need the majority of what we're conditioned to believe is important, alot of the strife we observe regularly would become a thing of the past.

so...um...yeah...i really support the current status quo...better luck next time rollo

all you're doing is making elaborate ad hominem attacks which require circular logic to work...they are a syllogistic centrifuge.

you're boring, sir.

Rollo
07-16-2009, 12:00 AM
you lack understanding...i support the current economic and world systems?

Well, you're certainly not for opposing them.

Unless you take my suggestion of war as simply being killing ?
As I said, there are more ways to conduct war than through the traditional battle field.
Invisible conflicts happen all the time.

BTW, loved the way you ignored my noting the contributions war has made to society.

sort of shits on your notion of nothing positive emerging from human sacrifice, huh?

lol

all you're doing is making elaborate ad hominem attacks which require circular logic to work...they are a syllogistic centrifuge.

Elaborate ad hominem ? That seems sort of contradicting when you consider a valid argument with factual basis is far more elaborate than any ad hominem attack. Hardly, I stated a simple view point, you misunderstood it, you claimed I contradicted myself earlier, then ignored it when I demonstrated it did not. You said you weren't for war but believe in opposing(warring) with the same system I wish to. And now you're just throwing out empty character assassinations that have no basis.

Stop selectively reading my points about the contributions of war and how I did not contradict myself and also stop generalizing and trying to twist people's words into poorly constructed strawmen and maybe just maybe you'll have an actual argument to make.

You are correct though, I did not read your post on the first page.

LORD NOSE
07-17-2009, 12:20 AM
yall cool now ?

please continue the discussion in Peace

Rollo
07-17-2009, 01:16 AM
No, we aren't, but I won't continue to disrupt your thread with argument.

LORD NOSE
07-17-2009, 11:01 AM
argument is good - its the name calling and emotional rants that throw the thread off

Rollo
07-17-2009, 11:24 AM
I can't display emotion through text but as I said, arguing ceased.

Abandon All Hope
07-17-2009, 02:24 PM
We can only save it from humankind, the only real plague there is on this planet.