PDA

View Full Version : Newton's Law is a mutha...

Main Street
07-14-2009, 03:24 PM
Man...me and my girl got into it this mornin and i was tryin 2 leave before somethin stoopid happened. i was about to pull out of the driveway and she came outside and said she needed stuff out of the car for the baby. so i stopped 2 let her get whatever she needed. she was getiin shit out of the back seat. i guess when she finished gettin what she needed she decides to grab this big hard plastic toy and throw it at me. well it hit me in the back of the head. so i thought i slammed the car in park. i got out to throw it back at her...and next thing i know the car went for a ride of its own down the hill. then crossed the road and the front end wrapped around the corner of the house across the street. tell me about a bad day.......

Blackula Spectacula
07-14-2009, 03:27 PM
wtf ... why did she hit you in the back of the head for? Did you do something to piss her off?

Main Street
07-14-2009, 03:37 PM
no she was just mad cuz i was leavin and she didnt know where i was goin

Blackula Spectacula
07-14-2009, 03:39 PM
ohhh, possessive?

HANZO
07-14-2009, 04:31 PM
dont take that shit man... do not take that shit.

for all you kno she can pull some crazy shit and try killing you next. look what happened to Arturo Gatti.

most importantly is the damage on the car heavy??

SKAMPOE
07-14-2009, 04:32 PM
what kinda car? wats the damage? did the property get damaged, did the cops come, do u have to pay?

check two
07-14-2009, 04:56 PM
lol

Main Street
07-14-2009, 05:19 PM
what kinda car? wats the damage? did the property get damaged, did the cops come, do u have to pay?

it was just an ol beater. i was just drivin it 2 work and shit but it's totaled.
cops came but they didnt charge me wif anything. i had a blunt roach in the tray in front of the gear shift but it bounced out of the celephane on its way down the hill so the cop didnt find it. the house is kinda fucked up. they had an appraiser out to look at it but i dont know how much i gotta pay yet. im in the process of gettin somebody else 2 look at it so they dont fuck me.

YungSunny
07-14-2009, 05:20 PM
Keep your hoes in check like Lowe's nigga.

snapple
07-14-2009, 07:57 PM
LOL....

she say sorry, or call you stupid?

Main Street
07-14-2009, 09:54 PM
neither but she felt bad i could tell

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-14-2009, 10:08 PM
if she's not long had the baby, then she's prolly gonna be feeling a bit low and worried about you going off to some other woman.

plus, she'll need to know where you are going and where you'll be in case anything happened to the baby.

if you need to go somewhere, and it's not to do something to surprise your woman, why not let her know where you're going?

EAGLE EYE
07-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Your first problem is you live on Main Street. Most accidents happen on 'Main Street' close to home statistics don't lie.

I suggest you move to Elm Street. All the good stuff happens on 'Elm Street'.

Bobby Budknickers
07-14-2009, 10:23 PM
LoL

Main Street
07-14-2009, 10:26 PM
if she's not long had the baby, then she's prolly gonna be feeling a bit low and worried about you going off to some other woman.

plus, she'll need to know where you are going and where you'll be in case anything happened to the baby.

if you need to go somewhere, and it's not to do something to surprise your woman, why not let her know where you're going?

Brooklyn is 10 months old we been 2gether almost 4 years she knows im not gonna cheat on her or nothin like that plus she knows every where i would go

Your first problem is you live on Main Street. Most accidents happen on 'Main Street' close to home statistics don't lie.

I suggest you move to Elm Street. All the good stuff happens on 'Elm Street'.

lol i like that but i just moved off of Main Street on the 5th. im on the waiting list for a place on Elm Street. i heard a guy named Freddie used 2 live there...or maybe it was Dreddie...i dunno

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Brooklyn is 10 months old we been 2gether almost 4 years she knows im not gonna cheat on her or nothin like that plus she knows every where i would go

10 months isn't long, and if she's still carrying 'baby weight' then she'll still feel really insecure. you hear a lot of stories about men going astray after their women give birth.

Bobby Budknickers
07-14-2009, 10:39 PM
my wife felt insecure once, when we were in line at wal-mart and the cashier asked her if she was buying the vodka for her son (who she assumed was me), so i just grabbed her and started french kissing her right then and there.

nipped that in the bud right quick.

Huggasaurus Sex
07-14-2009, 10:42 PM
pro can you make a new user group called wu-corp dads?

or maybe change the officially not happening Official WuCorp Amsterdam Gathering subforum to Official Parenting and Quantum Physics Qorner?

Main Street
07-15-2009, 12:34 AM
my wife felt insecure once, when we were in line at wal-mart and the cashier asked her if she was buying the vodka for her son (who she assumed was me), so i just grabbed her and started french kissing her right then and there.

nipped that in the bud right quick.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaaha

Main Street
07-15-2009, 12:36 AM
pro can you make a new user group called wu-corp dads?

or maybe change the officially not happening Official WuCorp Amsterdam Gathering subforum to Official Parenting and Quantum Physics Qorner?

that would be tight. i'd be the first 2 sign up so icould tell everybody safe sex is the way 2 go