PDA

View Full Version : Shaq is visiting the Shaolin temple Getting Head from Ghostlaced at this moment

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-14-2009, 05:32 PM
and i had to make this thread for this comment alone:

Ive been alotta place but being at the shaolin temple n china has brouhht a tear to my eye buddha blessed

hahahahahahahaahahhaah!!!!!

http://twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ

Wu-BeggaZ
07-14-2009, 05:36 PM
hehe loool

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-14-2009, 05:43 PM
i lost 10 IQ points reading that shit.

he writes like he talks...

07-14-2009, 05:47 PM
no surprise - he's always sooooooo spiritual. "rEsPeCt 2 dA wU-tAnG n Da Ol DiRtY BaStArd (BAAAASTAAAARD)":dead:

YungSunny
07-14-2009, 05:48 PM
LOL
Buddha blessed.

main_man
07-14-2009, 05:50 PM
ghostlaced:straight internet bitch

Nagra
07-14-2009, 05:54 PM
ghostlaced:straight internet bitch

Someone ban this faggot

main_man
07-14-2009, 05:58 PM
mmmmmmm sweet nagra.

say what you will behind the comfort and safety of your keyboard.
since you act like a bitch too, i would dick that sweet little pussy down til you shook. put you to sleep with a giant smile on your face, hoe.

in real life, i'd knock your fucking teeth down your throat.
no anger, just some more facts, bitch.

main_man
07-14-2009, 05:59 PM
oh yeah and another fact.

ghostlaced:straight internet bitch.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-14-2009, 06:06 PM
hahahhaha the big man is making the pilgramage jut like your god truly did back in 07, its a cool spot, a bit commercial, nice setting though, i bagged myself a chinahoe the day i was there in fact, good times!!!

the scarecrow
07-15-2009, 02:33 PM
i lost 10 IQ points reading that shit.

he writes like he talks...

very, very true

SKAMPOE
07-15-2009, 02:36 PM
i wanna see shaqs sex tape wit his wife, it be like a horse fucking a gazelle

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 04:29 PM
^^^lol

SKAMPOE
07-15-2009, 04:42 PM
shes a fine bitch btw, bet her snatch is deep like a manhole!

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-15-2009, 05:27 PM
(i'm reluctant to even comment on this...two hail marys and a massive no homo) but according to her, he's not packing...it was on somne mtv shit a few years, she said he told her not to be disappointed and he was right lol

i'm still trying to shake the image of a horse fucking a gazelle

drippie k
07-15-2009, 06:57 PM
mmmmmmm sweet nagra.

say what you will behind the comfort and safety of your keyboard.
since you act like a bitch too, i would dick that sweet little pussy down til you shook. put you to sleep with a giant smile on your face, hoe.

in real life, i'd knock your fucking teeth down your throat.
no anger, just some more facts, bitch.
if anyone's a bitch around here its the faggot making physical threats from behind the safety of his computer

you ain't knockin nobody's teeth in lol

main_man
07-16-2009, 03:23 AM
if anyone's a bitch around here its the faggot making physical threats from behind the safety of his computer

you ain't knockin nobody's teeth in lol

no threats, sweetheart. just some facts.

i've done it. in REAL LIFE, honeypie.

no threats. no anger. its just the way it is.

does it make your sweet little pussy wet when i talk like that?

KaramelSundae
07-16-2009, 10:01 AM
lol @ honeypie

drippie k
07-16-2009, 04:16 PM
no threats, sweetheart. just some facts.

i've done it. in REAL LIFE, honeypie.

no threats. no anger. its just the way it is.

does it make your sweet little pussy wet when i talk like that?
in REAL LIFE?? omg!!1! nobody mess with this forum member guys, he's actually hit people IN REAL LIFE! he cud b dangeruz!! we got a stonecold muhfucker roamin the boards!

honeypie? does it make your coochie tickle when you talk to me like that, fagboy? get the fuck outta here bitch

main_man
07-16-2009, 04:58 PM
in REAL LIFE?? omg!!1! nobody mess with this forum member guys, he's actually hit people IN REAL LIFE! he cud b dangeruz!! we got a stonecold muhfucker roamin the boards!

honeypie? does it make your coochie tickle when you talk to me like that, fagboy? get the fuck outta here bitch

no, it makes my dick rock hard.

and i am a dangerous person, IN REAL LIFE.

you dont know a muthafuckin thing about me. like how i watched my mother kill my father with a meatcleaver when i was 3 years old, IN REAL LIFE.

or how she got locked up for 5 and a half years and i lived with her junkie sister 'til i was about 9. IN REAL LIFE.

or how i got locked up in a mental institution from the ages of 13 to 18. IN REAL LIFE.

so, drippie, (fitting name for a straight pussy). stay behind the saftey of your computer and try to judge people on a gotdamn message board. but be forwarned, honeypie, there are literate muhfuckaz who can post AND break peoples jaws and orbital sockets. like i have. IN REAL LIFE.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-16-2009, 05:10 PM
i can tell "main man" fellow gets alot of pussy.

thanks for the blog, homie, we didnt mean to bring you to tears though, man. :yessad:

main_man
07-16-2009, 05:25 PM
thanks ghostlaced.
and i was brought to tears.

and talk all the shit you want online, pussy. cause once again, IN REAL LIFE. i would cave your fucking face in.

no threat. no emotions. no nothing. IN REAL LIFE, you flap your mouth to me like that to my face? i would beat your face into the back of your skull.

Uncle Steezo
07-16-2009, 05:33 PM
i am the 1st wutang fan to visit shaolin. real talk. 1995 before they turned it into the tourist trap that lacey visited.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/asia/shaolin.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Gavin the statues behind you have been removed now.

did you braek backstage into the living queartters, ya boy did, i got kicked out though by an angry dude in orange hahaha, i was tempted to push him to see if he woudl karate kick my ass and shithahaha. i didnt.

i was all over that place though, i was sliding down them slippy starcases eerrwhere lol with my new chink bitch ridin alongside

Uncle Steezo
07-16-2009, 06:42 PM
lol@ lacey disrespecting 3000 years of culture with 10 yuan hooker juice on the handrails.

but yeah china has changed. my pops just came back from beijing in april and said i wouldn't even recognize it.

me? i like the old school mao suit dusty road beijing were i could live phat on $20 US....for a week. when i 1st got there, beijing, a city of 14M people had only 2 McDs. i here its all fast food and chuppy(chinese yuppie) shit now.

when i go back i'm prolluy gonna skip shanghai and beijing and go to more rural areas. kick it in chengdu or hunan and get me a thick yuxiang tofu booty havin bitch.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-16-2009, 06:53 PM
well it has about 2000 mcdonalds now. all the americans go there. i prefered the local shit.

im scheduled to go back there this year to work, Hangzhou, ive got friends out there still, if you out there swing by (n/h) and connect with the english boy wonder

drippie k
07-17-2009, 12:15 AM

you dont know a muthafuckin thing about me. like how i watched my mother kill my father with a meatcleaver when i was 3 years old, IN REAL LIFE.

or how she got locked up for 5 and a half years and i lived with her junkie sister 'til i was about 9. IN REAL LIFE.

or how i got locked up in a mental institution from the ages of 13 to 18. IN REAL LIFE.

so, drippie, (fitting name for a straight pussy). stay behind the saftey of your computer and try to judge people on a gotdamn message board. but be forwarned, honeypie, there are literate muhfuckaz who can post AND break peoples jaws and orbital sockets. like i have. IN REAL LIFE.
lol i don't doubt the mental institution part...but i do like how you feel you gotta prove how hard you are on a message board fagboy..i ain't hiding behind shit, youre the one making gay ass threats over the internet which is what a typical 13 yr old fucknut with acne usually does..you seem to have lived a pretty miserable life if what you say is true so you might as well kill yourself..you'd prolly be better off

IN REAAL LIFE haha why don't you get a REAL LIFE

Wu-BeggaZ
07-19-2009, 06:42 PM

lol omg.. u act like ur proud of it ?!! U are abusing the facts that happened in ur real life to make u look dangerous ?? O M G !! Ur father should know ur tellin' the fact that ur mother killed him, just to make u look like a "dangerous gangsta"

haha, well m8, i think u've better stayed at ur mental institution shit cause prolly ur not clean enough for the REAL WORLD, Mr. "Thug livin' a thuglife"

;);)