PDA

View Full Version : 10 Lines G... vs Surgeon ( the surgeon WINS )

G...
09-17-2005, 04:18 AM
Open Challenge

Rules:

*10 Lines each (1 Verse).

*First to 5 votes wins.

*No dick-riding/hater votes (All votes MUST be explained or will NOT be counted).

*No bitching if you lose, no accusing anyone of getting people to vote for them.

*No freeposting and no comments on either verse or MC until both verses have been submitted.

*Up to the challenger who goes first, I could care less.

Swifty
09-17-2005, 03:33 PM
i will battle you coz you are so dope give me your lines first biatch

Swifty
09-17-2005, 03:33 PM
g your are a pussy

the surgeon
09-17-2005, 06:19 PM
g u want 2 send out a challenge that ur pen cant manage
i'm like a magician i'm gonna make ur rap career vanish
this shits getting urgent the surgeons like detergent
cleaning up the dirt staining hip hop this shits gotta stop
like back 2 the future i'm way ahead of my time
a whack mc like g making a challenge is out of line
my futures shining blinding opposition
i'm lyrically disecting ur cut in half like intermission
can't u see the truth like impaired vision
the surgeon is what hip hop is missing

G...
09-18-2005, 05:06 AM
I put you in the dirt faggot, now get ready for action
This 'false fuck' has got 'more disguises than Michael Jackson'
Plus he's a fucking 'pheadofile', so there's no need to recoup
Don't deny it? How can you justify 'chilling at playgroup'
Comin' in this battle, kid you must have fuckin' doubted-me
'Cause battlin' me is 'risky business' like 'hanging a baby off a balcony'
This cat claimed he 'came from LA', a few waters done rippled
Cause he 'weren't banging', but you could could see his 'blood', I left him 'crip'pled
Your 'body's full of scars' 'cause your 'birth was a problem'
Your mum couldn't 'afford an abortion', so she stuck a 'blade in your dads condom'

G...
09-18-2005, 06:28 AM
Vote

Sifu Dragon
09-18-2005, 07:36 AM
The Surgeon, solid verse, G's verse wasn't bad but a bit weaker than surgeon's imo

vote: The Surgeon

the surgeon
09-18-2005, 04:32 PM
anymore votes?

Grim Reapa
09-18-2005, 04:49 PM
i vote G.... his was better structured........surgeons were to cliche....plus the delivery was horrible

no offense

vote=G....

BobbyBold
09-18-2005, 08:36 PM
surgeons is beter vote surgeon!

AK510
09-18-2005, 09:42 PM
surgeon, g's last line was stupid, surgeon's delivery was better, and i feel like he shit on G more specifically, where as G's verse couldve applied to a bunch of different people

BobbyBold
09-18-2005, 09:46 PM
welcome to the world of bobby bold
like the weight of my steel, its heavy and cold to hold
i pop yall niggas whether your young or old

you think you run this shit but im the pimp of this game
ill put yall fags in dresses and call you dames
slap the shit out of g.. and surgeon and usurp my fame

so like i said it the begining your in my world now
u think you can step to me. i pose a question how?
yall better get your tomb stones cut now
cause the bold is back from hell

theres my 10

G...
09-19-2005, 02:21 AM
2-2 more votes needed... Bobby Bold needs to elaborate, I said EXPLAINED votes, and post your shit somewhere else, your not in this battle kid. ONE

the surgeon
09-19-2005, 03:46 AM
nah where r u goin it's 3-2 to me don't cheat

G...
09-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Fine have it, if you wanna be 1 vote up by a vote which wasn't explained... as it stated in the rules, thats cool - if you that desperate for a vic. 3-2 to the surgeon. MORE VOTES NEEDED.

BobbyBold
09-20-2005, 02:55 PM
Open Challenge

Rules:

*10 Lines each (1 Verse).

*First to 5 votes wins.

*No dick-riding/hater votes (All votes MUST be explained or will NOT be counted).

*No bitching if you lose, no accusing anyone of getting people to vote for them.

*No freeposting and no comments on either verse or MC until both verses have been submitted.

*Up to the challenger who goes first, I could care less.

winner surgeon by one vote explained

G...
09-23-2005, 06:57 AM
Yeh I said all votes MUST be explained or will not be counted. Best to 5 faggot, you ain't one shit, you need to learn to READ faggot. VOTE!

TeknicelStylez
09-23-2005, 07:05 AM
Vote = G like spoken said, he had wordplay and punches even though they was a bit corny lol. I liked the way he connected the michael jackson thing and shit though. IDK he just had more effort.

YO WHATS REALLY GOOD WITH THESE NOOBS FUCKIN UP THE BATTLEFIELD?

I swear they are like all friends and shit, we got 2 sides shooting at eachother and these faggots skipping along in the middle with picnic baskets, in every thread.

G...
09-23-2005, 07:08 AM
Exactly, there all faggots. Thanx for voting. 3-3. More votes needed! ONE

TeknicelStylez
09-23-2005, 07:13 AM
Yo G do me a favor, I got two battles with Eric open vote on them please.

G...
09-23-2005, 07:15 AM
No problem. ONE

the surgeon
09-23-2005, 01:06 PM
Vote = G like spoken said, he had wordplay and punches even though they was a bit corny lol. I liked the way he connected the michael jackson thing and shit though. IDK he just had more effort.

YO WHATS REALLY GOOD WITH THESE NOOBS FUCKIN UP THE BATTLEFIELD?

I swear they are like all friends and shit, we got 2 sides shooting at eachother and these faggots skipping along in the middle with picnic baskets, in every thread.Friends bullshit i don't knlow anyone on this thread,ur the one backing G up all the way it obvious u r friends and don't b telling me i'm not putting in any effort or g put in more effort. and G the way ur going on whats the point in battling u get in a tantraum if someone votes 4 me just accept it

the surgeon
09-23-2005, 01:06 PM
if u want 2 go again 4 another round lets go

PJ FlemFlam
09-23-2005, 01:11 PM
break spines,thoughtz bind,defense grind,

PJ FlemFlam
09-23-2005, 01:15 PM
my manz won peepz he's da surgeon,what's da next version,want someone battle me for a change, after all i just write poetry,fuk a battle rap go head ya''ll do what you do,peace katz

the surgeon
09-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Yeh I said all votes MUST be explained or will not be counted. Best to 5 faggot, you ain't one shit, you need to learn to READ faggot. VOTE!
Don' t be running it wid me ur 15 yea, if u call me a faggot in person and not over the net i'd kick the shit out of u get me so just keep it civil yea.

G...
09-27-2005, 10:58 AM
4-3 to you. This a battle mate, get over it. I weren't throwing a tantrum but I laid down the rules and I expect them to be obided, as I think votes should be explaines. Regardless... VOTE!

G...
09-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Vote

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-27-2005, 02:48 PM
more votes needed

iNtell3kT
09-27-2005, 05:29 PM
i was swervin surgeons way for a while cause u kept at the same michael jackson shit like 5 bars, but at the end, it came all together instead of skipped around liek surgeons did.....

good shit G

VOTE - G...

Sicka than aidZ
09-27-2005, 05:30 PM
im suprised G submitted that, he's keystyled better than that.

sorry, G sucked.....surgeon wasnt entertaining but he got the job done because he made more sense, even tho he didnt really have any punches. i think G lost to some technicalities and the fact he obviously didnt put much thought into it.

surgeon obviously didnt think to much either but he kept on track an made sense

surgeon won, peace

Sicka than aidZ
09-27-2005, 05:35 PM
if u want 2 go again 4 another round lets godo like 20 lines at least.....you guys should rematch, this one was boring. your gonna go down in wucorp archives "most boring battle".....we wanna see some blood, fuckin 20 punches back an forth. if your shits lame,-- "hall of shame"....do u want that?

peace

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-27-2005, 08:34 PM
5 to 4 the surgeon WINS