PDA

View Full Version : How Disappointed Will Nagra Be When He Finds Out OB4CL2 Sucks?

Huggasaurus Sex
07-14-2009, 09:22 PM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x75/Humanface_Huggah/post-1333-1117056321.jpg

food for thought
07-14-2009, 09:23 PM
haha

yea,

hes a faggot.

angry!
07-14-2009, 09:29 PM
you dont understand!

the release of this album is the biggest event in his life!!!

you can witness the birth of your first child, or marry your soul mate, and it wont come close to the joy nagra will get holding his copy of ob4cl 2 in his hands.

sadly i dont think his body will be able to withstand this kind of excitement!! homies body may have a deadly overcoming of happiness and he may shut down for good!! he may need an ambulance on call when he goes to cop it!

fucking guy trembling at the register like hes about to meet with god!!!

Nagra
07-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Damn, am I on your mind all the time?

These are some weak ass options, I would have voted if any of them were actually funny!

EAGLE EYE
07-14-2009, 10:37 PM
They are funny.

http://www.jillscott.com/images/uploads/2008/09/vote.gif

GZAjector
07-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Damn, am I on your mind all the time?

These are some weak ass options, I would have voted if any of them were actually funny!
i would have voted if i could pick all 4

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-14-2009, 10:42 PM
year of the wu fucking up albums

we already got BO2, Dopium and Afro Samurai 2 LOOOOOOL.

OB4CLII and Crystal Meth will disappoint...Ghostface never really made a bad album, so I have some faith, .... but a new age rnb album? :/ ionno. i miss the old ghost...

the only thing that actually was cohesive [even tho it wasn't extrodinary great or anything like that] ... was Cappa's album.

And still, even that album blows, when comparing to some of the best hh albums this year... really, what a fucking year.

Nagra
07-14-2009, 10:42 PM
you guys are crazy lmao

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-14-2009, 10:49 PM
I am crazy, I have an appoitment every tuesday at some shrink since I stabbed a parking lot guard with a dildo and claiming his working space, until the fourth part of LOTR is released

racist randy
07-14-2009, 10:49 PM
year of the wu fucking up albums

we already got BO2, Dopium and Afro Samurai 2 LOOOOOOL.

OB4CLII and Crystal Meth will disappoint...Ghostface never really made a bad album, so I have some faith, .... but a new age rnb album? :/ ionno. i miss the old ghost...

the only thing that actually was cohesive [even tho it wasn't extrodinary great or anything like that] ... was Cappa's album.

And still, even that album blows, when comparing to some of the best hh albums this year... really, what a fucking year.
You might as well just leave the site then. There's no hope for you.

Nagra
07-14-2009, 10:53 PM
Dudes picture makes me wanna barf, for real.

I was supposed to eat some pizza but now I'm thinkin about canceling the order and shit

EAGLE EYE
07-14-2009, 10:55 PM
you guys are crazy lmao

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6625/uguysrcrazy.gif

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-14-2009, 11:00 PM
@Hollow Dartz-I can't do that. I'm still more of a Gen Chat poster, and of course GenChat is its own entity...

Well, I have high expectations for Wu.....for every single album they are involved. They were the best, so I expect the best. On some songs they deliver properly [with fire beats like the first three tracks on Dopium], but Ionno, I haven't heard a really god cohesive wu album since...let's say Grandmaster...I was gonna say Fishscale, and altho it is a nice album, but if u compare it to Ghost's first three albums, u can't say FS has its own sound

so, what I'm saying - dudes can still make songs, but it's 80& better when they make it together - dudes can't make cohesive albums anymore, like u know how Supreme Clientele makes u listen to it the whole way without skipping it.... AND DUDES ARE FALLING INTO CLICHES...every Wu rapper has something that just makes him annoying this days - Mef has generic punchlines - Ghost has a ghostwriter [haha] - GZA raps with a superb delivery sometimes, and sometimes like Stephen Hawking - and so on...

So are we really convinced that this is the Wu year? That Wu can make a really dope album again, with hard rhymes and great flows and nice beats, like old times?

racist randy
07-14-2009, 11:04 PM
@Hollow Dartz-I can't do that. I'm still more of a Gen Chat poster, and of course GenChat is its own entity...

Well, I have high expectations for Wu.....for every single album they are involved. They were the best, so I expect the best. On some songs they deliver properly [with fire beats like the first three tracks on Dopium], but Ionno, I haven't heard a really god cohesive wu album since...let's say Grandmaster...I was gonna say Fishscale, and altho it is a nice album, but if u compare it to Ghost's first three albums, u can't say FS has its own sound

so, what I'm saying - dudes can still make songs, but it's 80& better when they make it together - dudes can't make cohesive albums anymore, like u know how Supreme Clientele makes u listen to it the whole way without skipping it.... AND DUDES ARE FALLING INTO CLICHES...every Wu rapper has something that just makes him annoying this days - Mef has generic punchlines - Ghost has a ghostwriter [haha] - GZA raps with a superb delivery sometimes, and sometimes like Stephen Hawking - and so on...

So are we really convinced that this is the Wu year? That Wu can make a really dope album again, with hard rhymes and great flows and nice beats, like old times?

Well you should know that no more classic albums are coming from Wu-Tang, Once again you should just delete your account. Gen. Chat is basically the clown area lol, but anyways I know you have high expectations but you also have to accept fresh new sound, if you wanna hear 94 shit then throw on a 94 album. Don't worry by 2012 Wu-Tang should be done and hip-hop will be reborn (Just my prediction).

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-14-2009, 11:14 PM
it's funny how cats like Masta Ace and Monch can substain the high quality in their work.....why shouldn't the Wu either? Look at that faggot Raekwon saying OB4CLII is going to be classic... the worst part are fans that believes him...

I'm not that kinda guy that wants a classic album everywhere, I just want good music. Something that you can play 5 years later after u heard it the first time and still makes your mind groove...

Also, I enjoy Bronze's work right now more than anybodys in the Wu camp, he gets positive points for being original and making good music....is that really that hard to ask?

BO2 could be better, if it was even shorter [some tracks were dope] and really thought out. I don't wanna listen to the same track the whole album...

Dopium would be better, if it was an album, not just collection of songs, and if party songs were done in a better matter .... is that really that hard to do? To just think of a concept, that makes the album interesting and worthwhile?

Afro Samurai II can never be better cuz RZA lost his mind a few years ago...

racist randy
07-14-2009, 11:21 PM
it's funny how cats like Masta Ace and Monch can substain the high quality in their work.....why shouldn't the Wu either? Look at that faggot Raekwon saying OB4CLII is going to be classic... the worst part are fans that believes him...

I'm not that kinda guy that wants a classic album everywhere, I just want good music. Something that you can play 5 years later after u heard it the first time and still makes your mind groove...

Also, I enjoy Bronze's work right now more than anybodys in the Wu camp, he gets positive points for being original and making good music....is that really that hard to ask?

BO2 could be better, if it was even shorter [some tracks were dope] and really thought out. I don't wanna listen to the same track the whole album...

Dopium would be better, if it was an album, not just collection of songs, and if party songs were done in a better matter .... is that really that hard to do? To just think of a concept, that makes the album interesting and worthwhile?

Afro Samurai II can never be better cuz RZA lost his mind a few years ago...

Monch?? LOL Nigga Please. But anyways I agree if any fan is believing Raekwon when he says this is gonna be a classic is a dickheads, the state of hip-hop alone won't allow it tp be a classic. I agree with you on point 2. I don't want a classic with everything but at the same time i'm not gonna complain about everything, I'd rather have them do some 98 type shit right now but they not. They not gonna do a fully Wu-Produced album. Dopium is the title Dope, Bronze is ok, not really too hyped about him, Rza says he's training new students, where the fuck are they??

EAGLE EYE
07-14-2009, 11:21 PM
I want the final copies of these essays on my desk by 2:15pm Friday.

[*munches on un-ripe plum]

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-14-2009, 11:23 PM
u didn't like Desire? that album contains sense for making music

sdeblasi
07-14-2009, 11:24 PM
hahahaha best thread of the day

his panties have been in a bunch over this shit ever since he joined, i think hes basing whether or not to continue with his life on the success of this album lmao

his brain will implode when he realizes its not better than CL and all of his dreams will have been crushed causing him to spend the next 3 years sleeping on park benches until he finally makes his Wu-corp return when Rae announces he's planning to release CL3.

i voted option 2

racist randy
07-14-2009, 11:28 PM
u didn't like Desire? that album contains sense for making music
If you compare it to his old work like you did with Ghost then it wouldn't be considered nothing too great. Bangers are all the Wu-Tang Clan have left in them right now, I'm sorry to say..... It went from Classic Albums - To Superior Albums- To Bangers, that's all we get now and you know how long bangers last.

Nagra
07-14-2009, 11:40 PM
hahahaha best thread of the day

his panties have been in a bunch over this shit ever since he joined, i think hes basing whether or not to continue with his life on the success of this album lmao

his brain will implode when he realizes its not better than CL and all of his dreams will have been crushed causing him to spend the next 3 years sleeping on park benches until he finally makes his Wu-corp return when Rae announces he's planning to release CL3.

i voted option 2

I recognize everyone in this thread but u my nigga

corky831
07-14-2009, 11:47 PM
i voted yr of the wu.....he'll prob just be disappointed like all of us will be......my expectations have dropped and i hope rae can prove me wrong but all the moves that he has made towards this album have been just stupid and wrong

JohnnyKarson
07-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Ya, haha. Fuck you Nagra for being optimistic. stupid nigga.

Huggasaurus Sex
07-15-2009, 12:22 AM
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6625/uguysrcrazy.gifAC slater likes to make fun of preppies but he's crying on the inside.

Ya, haha. Fuck you Nagra for being optimistic. stupid nigga.close thread. move to classics.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-15-2009, 02:07 AM
ya bangers make stans suicidal or blind

staycreepin_n_silence
07-15-2009, 02:12 AM
Not funny but hey I still look forward to it. Step your joke game up homie. you corny

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-15-2009, 02:17 AM
^^^^you are blind or suicidal cuz of OB4CL...I can smell it in your typing game

BRONZBODY
07-15-2009, 11:48 AM
all i can say is we will see

we all know it wont be a classic(except in rae's eyes anyway) but i think it will be dope.

Nagra
09-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Oh word?

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-01-2009, 06:21 PM
haha classic bump