PDA

View Full Version : Ahahaha-Damn

Visionz
07-15-2009, 08:38 PM
So I'm starting a new job friday but I'm still getting calls in for interviews. I'll check 'em out to see what they're about. but I still check out Ripoffreports.com as a couple of scammy places have tried to either hire me or schedule interviews. Anyways, that just the backdrop to why I was doing a search that I came across this

Catherine McDonald Catherine McDonald Psychic Medium Spiritualist Fantasy Camp Two interesting years of misleading spiritual readings with no results!
ahahaha, motherfuckers is complaining for a psychic not being accurate enough :lmao: and then wants to take her to court. ahahaha

"The courts finds you're fucking retarded" :thumbup:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/370/RipOff0370692.htm

HANZO
07-15-2009, 08:50 PM
lmao some ppl can be real retards.

i fucking hate all that psychic shit, pisses me off. i mean we Turks have this stupid thing women fucking love it. we got this special coffee type. like when they drink the coffee and finish it they will turn the cup over and wait. then inside the cup you got all this fucked up shit going on with the coffee and women fucking look at all this brown coffee on the walls of the cup and do some psychic reading shit. I mean its a fucking cup of coffee how da fuck is it saying im gonna win the lottery??

retards.

zooruka
07-15-2009, 09:06 PM
"The courts finds you're fucking retarded

i think you mean "A" fucking retard ????

peace be with you !

Visionz
07-15-2009, 09:29 PM
lmao some ppl can be real retards.

i fucking hate all that psychic shit, pisses me off. i mean we Turks have this stupid thing women fucking love it. we got this special coffee type. like when they drink the coffee and finish it they will turn the cup over and wait. then inside the cup you got all this fucked up shit going on with the coffee and women fucking look at all this brown coffee on the walls of the cup and do some psychic reading shit. I mean its a fucking cup of coffee how da fuck is it saying im gonna win the lottery??

retards.
hahahaa that's crazy. Not far off from people tossing around chicken bones. Irony is a funny thing.

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2009, 10:41 PM
That south park Psychic episode was pretty good

KaramelSundae
07-15-2009, 10:43 PM
http://www.flypaperblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/miss-cleo.jpg

"call me now for your free readin"

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2009, 10:44 PM
i miss her..

I wonder what her new '09 scam is though..

Poetic Wun
07-15-2009, 10:47 PM
i think you mean "A" fucking retard ????

peace be with you !
your kidding with the sig right? lmao "peace e with you"

Lex Lugor
07-15-2009, 10:48 PM
lmao
and lmao zooruka is fucking retarded

NIKLZ
07-16-2009, 01:35 AM

Inspectah_Dirk
07-16-2009, 05:05 PM
If only someone would stand up and send all these so called psychics to a camp from which no escape is possible. Goddamn fakers, ripping people off, playing with their feelings and emotions. I really hate them.

HANZO
07-16-2009, 05:13 PM
there was this woman who lived round my area who was a psychic. all these dumb women would go to her and she would bless them with her readings and shit. it got up to a point where ppl said she had divine powers so women who couldnt get pregnant starting going to her... then all you kno is this woman declares herself a prophet. im not fucking joking and she applied for protection from the British government. who declared her yes declared her to be the leader of a religion. they gave her a house and loads of money.

now loads of women go to her on the regular and they have like gatherings where she does her psychic reading shit. no lie its all sadly fucking true.

Uncle Steezo
07-16-2009, 05:22 PM
i give psychic readings to family and close friends.
my shit's legit.
i also can find lost keys/items over the phone.