PDA

View Full Version : people the circles we deal with

killafifth
07-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Yo have you ever been in circles that you know you don't mix into but. Have. To inorder too obtain money. Isn't. Annoying !!!!!!

Blackula Spectacula
07-16-2009, 08:24 AM
for money? really? can you elaborate?

The only circles i've been in that I know i don't mix well with is those religious freak circles.. my mother religious so when we went to church she'd always want me to friends with the christian freak kids ... and we weren't even christian.

KaramelSundae
07-16-2009, 08:44 AM
co-sign...theres this orthodox jew broad at my work.

cant stand the bitch
shes always criticizing what us normal people do
its like stfu already before i take that scarf off your head

killafifth
07-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Yo this is the shit that I hate because its like. Sometimes you have to be around people. That you don't. Have anything in common with. And that sucks !!!!.

killafifth
07-16-2009, 10:26 AM
But what I find most amazeing. Iz that people. A lot of people. Think inside of a box and when your not in a box you become a target !!!!

snapple
07-16-2009, 11:09 AM
you rub off your peers man. the people you surround yourself have a huge impact on your life. you are your surroundings.

my advice, find different work.

IrOnMaN
07-16-2009, 11:14 AM
I never been in a "circle".

Blackula Spectacula
07-16-2009, 11:25 AM
you were in a jerk circle ironman . don;t lie ..............

IrOnMaN
07-16-2009, 11:32 AM
you were in a jerk circle ironman . don;t lie ..............

A what? Jerk circle? Uh, no.:-/

I've been in a sub-gang when I was 13-14 years old but not a circle. We were called the Playboys.

killafifth
07-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Yo I'm just saying like there comes a point and a time when some one. Has to be in a position that they don't want to be in , and that very reason is out of nesesity and some time that circle can last for avery long time

NIKLZ
07-16-2009, 12:48 PM

killafifth
07-16-2009, 03:08 PM
When you think diffrently you are the one people watch they wanna know why your not christian or why don't you watch sportz lol they be baffled as hell because to them your not normal

ALCATRAZ
07-16-2009, 03:43 PM
i'm black so i'm not allowed in other peoples circles lolz

drippie k
07-16-2009, 04:33 PM
When you think diffrently you are the one people watch they wanna know why your not christian or why don't you watch sportz lol they be baffled as hell because to them your not normal
foreal, on my first day of work i met this cool guy who's friends sold some bomb ass weed from their apartment n they all turned out to be some white pretty boy frat dudes complete with faux mohawks, tribal tattoos and one had a thumb ring..all they talked about was college football, how much they lifted the other day at LA fitness and some girl one of them danced with last night at a party..every other word was "bro..bro.....bro..like, dude...bro..like..no i'm serious"..one of them held his part of the conversation while texting like crazy without even looking, techno was playing in the background, bmx on tv on mute and they were all fucking shirtless...i never felt so awkward in looong time

Inspectah_Dirk
07-16-2009, 04:58 PM
For money, yeah sure. Can't discuss that type of circle here tho. Or anywhere else.

HANZO
07-16-2009, 06:11 PM
i really have no problem mixing in, maybe it because i dont try to mix in. cant say i been in that situation with a job, cause my job is dope.

but like Uni is full of posh middle class ppl who have weird hair styles and love that indie band crap and everyone else is pretty much a radical muslim. but you jus have to develop the power for them to mix with you. in my 3 years in Uni, iv gotten half my class into hip hop, yes they even like Wu, and got them to appreciate basketball.