PDA

View Full Version : This might be the scariest thing ever...

Crackhead Bob
07-16-2009, 08:58 AM
As most of you probably aren't aware, because you are sheep, the major bankers of the world are running the show under the old title "illuminati" meaning illuminated ones. There is no good or bad with these people. They are the "charitable" catholics, and they are also the occultist Satan worshipers. Ask Bush jr., he claims to love GOD (Gold, oil, Drugs), but he also practices Satanic rituals at the Bohemian Grove north of San Fransisco California with other famous Republicans. They are playing both sides of the chessboard at the same time and we are the pawns. Now if you know how the illuminati works, they always send out subliminal messages to let the world know what is going to happen, sort of a bragging ritual, but also to spit in our faces because most of us are too blind and just ignore the signs...

So what's next?

Here is your warning, and not only is it NOT subliminal, it's spelled out for you in plain English....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturepicturegalleries/4220575/Blackjack.html

watch the slide show

then go here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRkYm3jsHo

and try it yourself if you want

Somebody either has a really sick sense of humor, or we are all in trouble. You were warned.

Crackhead Bob
07-16-2009, 09:03 AM
By the way, large scale "drills" are being scheduled starting July 27 in North America. This also happened on 9-11. Be aware.

YungSunny
07-16-2009, 09:42 AM
"The events portrayed in this slide show are entirely fictitious"
Hmm...

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-16-2009, 09:43 AM
^^^my sister's birthday

the fema camps will be open for business by year's end

how did jp morgan chase show a profit this quarter?

what's going on?

however...Blackjack - A slide show story. The events portrayed in this slide show are entirely fictitious

and the satanic ritual you're speaking of is the "cremation of care"' i presume? the bit where they burn an effigy after an owl recites bits from midsummer night's dream while they murder someone inside the owl

there's pictures from the 20s and 30s of actual people that they used in the ritual...scary...most of the republicans are in the 'hillbilly' class at bohemian grove which is funny

people don't want to hear this...it's just like how barely anyone acknowledged my Codex Alimentarius thread in KTL
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79496
(Go there now!)
And be very afraid

J-Cee
07-16-2009, 10:01 AM
fuck being afraid..they pump us with enough fear as it is,lifes too short to be in fear...

AcidPhosphate69
07-16-2009, 10:16 AM
The blackjack thing didn't work for me. No 17th slide and no blackjack12.info. I got nothing.

Crackhead Bob
07-16-2009, 11:17 AM
They took down the doomsday clock and completely erased jackblack12.info site, it's now a Go-Daddy site. Obviously they didn't want the volume of people who saw this to find out about it so soon....But seriously, ask yourself this question...why would the Telegraph even post that on their website?

the scarecrow
07-16-2009, 01:09 PM
scary? yeah. why havnt we started a rebellion yet?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-16-2009, 02:03 PM
^^^because there's too many people with disparate agendas

1/2 the people who want to take down the elite are liberals--'naive idealists' who want unification of the human family and the dissolution of nationalism, this is seen as being as being anti capitalist and against the dogmaticism of religion.

the other 1/2 are neoconservative militiamen who are against the elite because they believe it represents 'forced multiculturalism' and are against advancing the cause of 'ethnic minorities' and are for things like closed borders.

and yes i know my descriptions were biased, i don't care.

check out the argument me and rollo had in the (now closed) 'save the world' thread, and see two of the many sides that could probably not combine forces to overthrow this elite that we all apparently hate so much:
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79628&page=2

the scarecrow
07-16-2009, 02:08 PM
truth in there, i think the average person is to controlled now days to ever stand up and make a change in the world, which is very sad

Crackhead Bob
07-16-2009, 02:44 PM
^^^because there's too many people with disparate agendas

1/2 the people who want to take down the elite are liberals--'naive idealists' who want unification of the human family and the dissolution of nationalism, this is seen as being as being anti capitalist and against the dogmaticism of religion.

the other 1/2 are neoconservative militiamen who are against the elite because they believe it represents 'forced multiculturalism' and are against advancing the cause of 'ethnic minorities' and are for things like closed borders.

and yes i know my descriptions were biased, i don't care.

check out the argument me and rollo had in the (now closed) 'save the world' thread, and see two of the many sides that could probably not combine forces to overthrow this elite that we all apparently hate so much:
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79628&page=2The hilarious thing about that thread is that you both are arguing on the same side...the problem is, when he says we need a "war", we really do, but not on a grand scale as you might have interpreted. You say humans shouldn't be sacrificed, but lets face facts, the 13 members at the top of the pyramid and the 140 or so that know about the agenda worldwide don't really display any traits resembling humanity at all. Humans are inherently good. It's only until corrupting influences are allowed to destroy their minds, that they become evil. These people won't go away on their own, and they certainly won't surrender. What options are there then?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-16-2009, 02:50 PM
^^^my issue with that is that war doesn't solve anything, the guys at the top of the pyramid have a vast array of resources and weapons, as well as mucho cannon fodder at their disposal...that type of war will only lead to rapidly escalating destruction and 'collateral damage'...as well as all types of chiefs with their own agendas and concepts of what's in the best interests of mankind emerging and going to ideological war with each other.

i don't know what the solution is, but more death and destruction isn't it in my humble opinion.

Crackhead Bob
07-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Well, their plans are to reduce population to 500,000,000, they want all who aren't elite, and won't be good little slaves to die. You know this. There is no diplomatic solution. So what is the answer? Sit back and allow it to happen? Come up with an alternative and I will listen, but fence sitting is not the answer this time. If you sit on the fence you end up here....
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=17a6201710c0518&s_cq=fema+camps&s_cid=195516734320828018043677197823295707656&s_cim=1247774258405&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ethanknox.com%2FCP-Ft-Leonard-Woods-MO.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml
...behind the fence.

narc
07-16-2009, 05:10 PM
how did this escape KTL

LORD NOSE
07-16-2009, 10:50 PM
The hilarious thing about that thread is that you both are arguing on the same side...the problem is, when he says we need a "war", we really do, but not on a grand scale as you might have interpreted. You say humans shouldn't be sacrificed, but lets face facts, the 13 members at the top of the pyramid and the 140 or so that know about the agenda worldwide don't really display any traits resembling humanity at all. Humans are inherently good. It's only until corrupting influences are allowed to destroy their minds, that they become evil. These people won't go away on their own, and they certainly won't surrender. What options are there then?

deep

WE cannot fix or change this - only a higher power will - we can get with that higher power or suffer - there is a higher order - the nukes these so called elite have, they made to combat this higher power - what is this higher power waiting for ?

and will there be a great war between the 2 - seeds planted have to come to its full and be ready to be harvested - Time - all this info being leaked out about the so called elite is an indication that seals are being broken open and those of us who are watching can use this to mark time

LORD NOSE
07-16-2009, 10:59 PM
funny slide show none the less