PDA

View Full Version : how do angels fight each other ?

prof zooruka
07-16-2009, 11:35 PM
"And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back".

i was just wondering how these angels fought each other.... since the bible says that our battle is spiritual and we dont fight with weapons of the flesh..I was wondering if angels fought the same way ..was it a literal physical battle or a spiritual battle (and if it was how did they attack each other) ???

just curious

peace be with you !

drippie k
07-16-2009, 11:42 PM
i think it's meant to be like a spiritual battle..prolly attacked eachother with their like "ideologies" or something since god and satan (or the dragon) represent opposities

prof zooruka
07-16-2009, 11:48 PM
yeah

well angels are spiritual beings so they couldnt be attacked with bullets or swords or grenades .... so i was wondering how they would have attacked each other ???

LORD NOSE
07-17-2009, 12:01 AM
yeah

well angels are spiritual beings so they couldnt be attacked with bullets or swords or grenades .... so i was wondering how they would have attacked each other ???

they would fight each other spiritually then

they'd blow each other away spiritually

pun intended

and angel is a messenger

the wings symbolize travel and it also symbolizes books

prof zooruka
07-17-2009, 12:12 AM
they would fight each other spiritually then

they'd blow each other away spiritually

pun intended

that still doesnt explain how they attacked each other ?

peace be with you !

Face of the Golden Falcon
07-17-2009, 01:19 AM
...In the bible when angels went to Sodom they ate bread with Lot. If they can eat bread why can't they be hurt by "bullets or swords or grenades"?

SHEM HETEP

LORD NOSE
07-17-2009, 01:39 AM
that still doesnt explain how they attacked each other ?

peace be with you !

i wouldn't be able to explain it to you because your belief won't allow me to

As Salaam Alaikum

Ninja
07-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Its all beyond our imagination! We cant start to think how they can... just like trying ot imagine heaven or hell... is all beyond our imagination!!

Face of the Golden Falcon
07-17-2009, 07:20 AM
^
Why is it that when things are unexplainable they are deemed by some as "beyond" us?

Ninja
07-17-2009, 08:38 AM
Because there is nothing written about it or anyone who's spoken about it so there is no way for us lot to know how them things are done!

LORD NOSE
07-17-2009, 10:14 AM
lol- yall are wild

angels are MEN -

Genesis 32

Jacob Wrestles With God

22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two maidservants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, "Let me go, for it is daybreak."
But Jacob replied, "I will not let you go unless you bless me." 27 The man asked him, "What is your name?"
"Jacob," he answered.
28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, [e (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=32&version=31&context=chapter#fen-NIV-957e)] because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome."
29 Jacob said, "Please tell me your name."
But he replied, "Why do you ask my name?" Then he blessed him there.
30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, [f (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=32&version=31&context=chapter#fen-NIV-959f)] saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

GabriEL - Means - MAN of God

Ninja
07-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Angels are NOT men!

Angels are Angels.. just like Man is Man... and Djinn are Djinns

these 3 creations are different!!

Angels can take form of Man like Gabiel did when he visited prophets!

LORD NOSE
07-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Angels are NOT men!

Angels are Angels.. just like Man is Man... and Djinn are Djinns

these 3 creations are different!!

Angels can take form of Man like Gabiel did when he visited prophets!

lol

yeah ok man

Mr. Muhammad
07-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Salaam!

Please provide evidence to support the notion that angels "are not"...or "cannot be" ...MEN!

"Be careful how you entertain strangers..."

RM

ChristO
07-17-2009, 04:40 PM
lol- yall are wild

angels are MEN -

Genesis 32

Jacob Wrestles With God

22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two maidservants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, "Let me go, for it is daybreak."
But Jacob replied, "I will not let you go unless you bless me." 27 The man asked him, "What is your name?"
"Jacob," he answered.
28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, [e (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=32&version=31&context=chapter#fen-NIV-957e)] because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome."
29 Jacob said, "Please tell me your name."
But he replied, "Why do you ask my name?" Then he blessed him there.
30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, [f (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=32&version=31&context=chapter#fen-NIV-959f)] saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

GabriEL - Means - MAN of God

sunny, you got it right. and Gabriel is the Word of God.
Jacob wrestled the angel Gabriel, trues. just like as the profit muhammad was gripped by Gabriel on more than one occasion.
how angels fight is by the angles.

Black Man
07-17-2009, 05:32 PM
Salaam!

Please provide evidence to support the notion that angels "are not"...or "cannot be" ...MEN!

"Be careful how you entertain strangers..."

RM

Peace.

Can you provide evidence that angels are real?

drippie k
07-17-2009, 05:39 PM
lol

yeah ok man
PLEASE stop editing my posts

LORD NOSE
07-17-2009, 05:56 PM
PLEASE stop editing my posts

i have not edited any of your post once

what i did do was take your signature out of the thread

unfortunately the move is recorded

Dokuro