PDA

View Full Version : What's on your plates??

J.T.S.
07-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Since we have a wide spectrum of thought here, I was wondering what are the Dietary Habits of those who post here in the knowledge Vegan, Vegetarian, Mixture, Straight Savage(All Meat no vegetables), what.

I believe diet definitely affects your mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.

just curious
mine
organic Vegetable juice & Smoothies - break-fast
Organic fruits & veges for - Lunch

about 40 ounces of organic fruit & vegetable juice or smoothies for dinner

lots of dark green vegetables, Organic collard greens,kale, i need lots of chlorophyll/liquefied Sunlight

sunflower seeds, nuts, for snacks

LORD NOSE
07-17-2009, 01:54 PM
we are not suppose to eat - that's the best thing to do

drippie k
07-17-2009, 05:41 PM
pizza rolls

p-rok73
07-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Straight Savage for me. Example: Brown Rice w/ peas, plantains, & a fat pork chop. I'm half Puerto Rican, LOL.

KaramelSundae
07-19-2009, 08:05 PM
plantains are the bomb!

i tried not eating red meat for like 3 months
couldn't last...
at first it just didn't taste the same anymore
but are you kidding me?
how could i be such a fool to give up carne asada!?

LORD NOSE
07-19-2009, 08:09 PM
plantains are the bomb!

i tried not eating red meat for like 3 months
couldn't last...
at first it just didn't taste the same anymore
but are you kidding me?
how could i be such a fool to give up carne asada!?

that pig has been dead for 5 months and your just now eating it ?

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-19-2009, 08:11 PM
Karelian Hot Pot

KaramelSundae
07-19-2009, 08:14 PM

i dont eat pork thanks.

LORD NOSE
07-19-2009, 08:20 PM
i dont eat pork thanks.

why not ?

that cow has been dead for 6 months and you're just now eating i ?

knewcheeze
07-19-2009, 08:34 PM
my diet is either 4 or 7

if om on 4 my diet is more lax...eye still eat raw fruits and veggies but eye will also eat at pakistani/indian restraunts and get the naan's made of white bread and chick peas...eye get the lower qualities of vegan ice creams with the evaporated cane juice...chocowalla chocolate bars.....to put it short lower quality vegan junk food.....and the 4 diet has the tendecy to drop down to 3 diet which might include sum offically toxic shit...but eye can't stay on the 3 long because it will immediatly start to effect my health....which is good....which is gooooooood...sweet sugar pie.....

but if om on the 7 its only the healthiest highest quality foods....raw vegan generally....eye been on the 7 diet for the past couple of days and its been organic mangos, nectarines, romaine lettuce, raw chocolate, hemp seeds, dandelions out the backyard

KaramelSundae
07-19-2009, 08:48 PM

why not ?

that cow has been dead for 6 months and you're just now eating i ?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7u832uSmvk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7u832uSmvk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LORD NOSE
07-19-2009, 08:50 PM
ha ha ^^

my diet is either 4 or 7

if om on 4 my diet is more lax...eye still eat raw fruits and veggies but eye will also eat at pakistani/indian restraunts and get the naan's made of white bread and chick peas...eye get the lower qualities of vegan ice creams with the evaporated cane juice...chocowalla chocolate bars.....to put it short lower quality vegan junk food.....and the 4 diet has the tendecy to drop down to 3 diet which might include sum offically toxic shit...but eye can't stay on the 3 long because it will immediatly start to effect my health....which is good....which is gooooooood...sweet sugar pie.....

but if om on the 7 its only the healthiest highest quality foods....raw vegan generally....eye been on the 7 diet for the past couple of days and its been organic mangos, nectarines, romaine lettuce, raw chocolate, hemp seeds, dandelions out the backyard

nice - how often do you eat ?

KaramelSundae
07-19-2009, 08:52 PM
anyone ever tried or heard of the blood type diet?

if so, does it work?

Face of the Golden Falcon
07-19-2009, 09:58 PM
what do you mean "does it work?"...

In respects to what?

Are you talking weight loss or just is it healthy diet or what?

SHEM HETEP

WARPATH
07-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Vagina, Hold the salt.

knewcheeze
07-21-2009, 12:14 AM
J.T.S you got a electric diet....how does it make u feel?

Sun-Win....eye eat too often...eye rarely eat one meal a day

knewcheeze
07-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Sunny Winters...PEACE

how often do you eat?

LORD NOSE
07-22-2009, 06:56 PM
right now i'm back on my once a day - broke my discipline for a minute

but i'll be right back on my 3 times a week very soon - life is better that way

knewcheeze
07-22-2009, 07:14 PM
so what do you eat and drink throughout the day?

LORD NOSE
07-22-2009, 07:26 PM
throughout the day ?

i got bean soup cooking right now - already had some raisins and some banana juice - i keeps it simple on a good day -

been having some bad days though recently - some IDGAF days - i won't get into detail about what happens on those days - but the results of those days confirms for me that How To Eat To Live is the key to life more abundantly -

and i love cayenne pepper and garlic on dam near everything - i'm studying why i have IDGAF days - so that i can eliminate those out of my life - i'm coming to find out that sweets are a big contributor to this - if i gotta give up sweets altogether.........if i want life more abundantly i gotta give up sweets altogether

WARPATH
07-22-2009, 09:50 PM
pizza rolls

The new pizza rolls at pizza hut are da bomb jiggity.

Pizza Hut also soaks their pan dough in oil.

Then they spray all their dough with oil....

Top that with the grease in cheese and meat, and then cold pop and beer.

It'll fuck up your physique to say the least.

WARPATH
07-22-2009, 10:00 PM
I like my kidney raw, salted lightly.

I'll fuck up some cooked stomach and intestines quick.

I'm not a big fan of steak though, unless it's tender. Top it off with some runny eggs.

Peanut butter and Jelly is the best.

Celery...

Oranges.....

Choke Cherries, and Prairie turnips

Some Ramen, beef or oriental

Water. My favorite.

Coffee, otherwise I get head aches.

Tea is good, different kinds.

Puppy occasionally, some people are ashamed of it. Not me.

ALCATRAZ
07-22-2009, 10:09 PM
The new pizza rolls at pizza hut are da bomb jiggity.

im eatin those right now

knewcheeze
07-23-2009, 11:57 PM
what keeps me from doing One meal a day is cuz when eye eat vegtables thats all eye eat...maybe sum hemp seeds along with it....eye spend all that money for the organic shit....om gonna get the maximum out of it...vegtables also will get along in "the party in your stomach" with bean soup....but if fruits crash the party acting all flambouyant your stomach gonna be like "what"...translated certain foods don't mix well in the stomach.....eye have always romantisized about the ideal of one meal a day but it will problably happen when...

a)eye get a juicer
b)eye get in "perfect" health

"i got bean soup cooking right now - already had some raisins and some banana juice - i keeps it simple on a good day -"

bean soup is like crack for knowcheeze...eye can't get enough of bean soup....navy bean, chick peas...especially in the winter...eye torture bean soup...eye put the raw veggie and sea weed in the hot bowl like....ssssssssss.......eye cut beansoups kneecaps and make it kneel in some stairway piss

"been having some bad days though recently - some IDGAF days - i won't get into detail about what happens on those days - but the results of those days confirms for me that How To Eat To Live is the key to life more abundantly -"

thank Allah for that book...although eye think cows milk should only be drunken only 4 survival as a last option

"and i love cayenne pepper and garlic on dam near everything - i'm studying why i have IDGAF days - so that i can eliminate those out of my life - i'm coming to find out that sweets are a big contributor to this - if i gotta give up sweets altogether.........if i want life more abundantly i gotta give up sweets altogether"

eye don't think eye will ever give up sweets 4 ever....but defineatly for long periods of time...but never will eye give up sweets straight from the hidden and manifest.....in ancient CHina medicinals(originating in so called AFrica) the flavor of SWEET is one of the 5 flavors and either benefits or detriements the stomach depending on what type of sweet tasting food one eats....the obvious detremental is the junk food sweets, but also eating too much vegan health proccessed food sweets.....examples of beneficial sweets are dates, carrot juice(tastes kinda like chocolate milk)

and now these NEW and improved vegan health food junk food products are just getting on point!!!!!....

J.T.S.
07-27-2009, 01:53 PM
[quote=knowcheeze;1628849]J.T.S you got a electric diet....how does it make u feel?

man i just got a juicer 3 months ago so i'm making all kinds of juices, oh it makes me feel awesome man.. energetic, speed, i could go on and on for days.

i have one more question guys how long has some vegans here been practicing?? Me i haven't ate a fish in 3 years.

diggy
07-27-2009, 09:05 PM
I have a juicer, but don't use it much. I should start up juicing again.

Or maybe I should just use the blender. It is less messy and more simple.

Mumm Ra
07-27-2009, 09:41 PM
i've had a honey/ banana/ cinnamon/ peanut butter sandwich nearly every day since both the honey and banana threads were up lol. Maybe missed a day or three within a couple months.
it's fuckin delicious tho
but um right now I'm having a Left Hand Stout beer.

knewcheeze
07-28-2009, 04:14 AM
started trying to perfect the diet in 98

went vegan in august of 06

then in 08 eye started backsliding...of course all the above was caused by KNOWCHEEZE but sum factors played a role
1)had a girlfriend eye was trying to raise up my qualifacations and she was trying to lower me down to hers
2)listening to too much MF DOOM(thats a joke do your motherfuckin thing DOOM)
3)being in situations caught in the mini-mall/housing devolpment wasteland that is northern virginia with no food

so in 08 eye did 2 slices of halal pizza with meat on it and a chicken nugget.....and started eating cheeze and junk food again.....in moderation but it still wreaked havoc on my health...

Inspectah_Dirk
07-28-2009, 10:56 AM
I eat almost anything i come across. Especially meat. Junkfood is still the best, can't help it, but i also eat lots of other stuff like veggies.
Good thing i don't get fat, fast metabolism.

I once heard this woman say we humans are not supposed to eat meat. Don't understand why anyone could even THINK that. I mean, look at are dentures..those are made to tear up meat, not to chew plants all day long. But whatever, some people will remain stupid.

LORD NOSE
07-28-2009, 01:10 PM
old people getting dentures -

is that natural for us to get old lose our teeth, then buy false ones ?

what causes this ?

Inspectah_Dirk
07-28-2009, 01:31 PM
People live to long, that's what causing it. People are like fruit. You don't eat an apple after a few days, they show spots and bruises and all that. Get wrinkled.
People are the same. We shouldn't pass the age of like 20 or whatever.
Old people shouldn't be living, they are "rotten" if you know what i mean. That's why.

knewcheeze
07-28-2009, 03:44 PM
"I once heard this woman say we humans are not supposed to eat meat."

she is correct...meat creates rotten conditions in the body...animals have short colons...can digest hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lvtp9okmAA

"she was right"

yeah she was

"Don't understand why anyone could even THINK that."

think what?

"I mean, look at are dentures..those are made to tear up meat, not to chew plants all day long. But whatever, some people will remain stupid"

if some one eats nothing except fruits veggies and natural things they will NEVER EVER get a cavity in their whole life

your beloved junk food causes cavities

knewcheeze
07-28-2009, 03:47 PM
"People live to long, that's what causing it."

ancient people used to live to be 1000 years old

people living too short

"People are like fruit. You don't eat an apple after a few days, they show spots and bruises and all that. Get wrinkled.
Old people shouldn't be living, they are "rotten" if you know what i mean. That's why."

no thats not why....people get rotten from eating your beloved junk food...

body odor denotes rotten body....a diet of fruits and veggies will virtually eliminate body odor and bad breath

Black Man
07-28-2009, 04:18 PM

she is correct...meat creates rotten conditions in the body...animals have short colons...can digest hair

"she was right"

yeah she was

think what?

"I mean, look at are dentures..those are made to tear up meat, not to chew plants all day long. But whatever, some people will remain stupid"

if some one eats nothing except fruits veggies and natural things they will NEVER EVER get a cavity in their whole life

Peace.

Meat can create 'rotten' conditions in the body, so can fruits and vegetables.

Digestion begin in the mouth, not in the stomach or the intestines, in the mouth.

What can happen in your intestines can happen in your mouth.

What, vegetarians don't have bad breath all of a sudden? They need to brush and floss too, because the celery you just ate can rot inbetween your teeth causing serious problems which can lead to death.

Oh yeah, vegetarians...people who do not eat meat can and do get cavities!

Face of the Golden Falcon
07-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Junkfood is still the best, can't help it ...But whatever, some people will remain stupid.

...words fail me.

knewcheeze
07-30-2009, 05:19 AM
PEACE

"Meat can create 'rotten' conditions in the body, so can fruits and vegetables."

impossible...alkaline is that which gets rid of rotten conditions

"Digestion begin in the mouth, not in the stomach or the intestines, in the mouth.

What, vegetarians don't have bad breath all of a sudden? They need to brush and floss too, because the celery you just ate can rot inbetween your teeth causing serious problems which can lead to death."

to minimize typing eye assumed that everyone would assume that the ONE(who eats a raw vegan diet) brushes his teeth properly

yes indeed...but someone would have to seriously neglect their oral hygine to catch cavities off a raw vegan diet

if someone eats a raw vegan diet and practices oral hygene it will be impossible for them to get a cavity

if someone eats a standard american diet and practices oral hygene it is possible for them to get a cavity

"Oh yeah, vegetarians...people who do not eat meat can and do get cavities!"

since we so technical "vegetarians" can eat eggs and cheeze so yes vegetarians can get mad cavities

hectis
07-30-2009, 06:45 AM
half my plate is vegetables, then the other half is split between meats and breads, or grains

Black Man
07-30-2009, 11:31 AM
started trying to perfect the diet in 98

went vegan in august of 06

then in 08 eye started backsliding...of course all the above was caused by KNOWCHEEZE but sum factors played a role

All of the above is caused by knowcheeze (8:40)....then what happened?(31:36) Knowcheeze reveals that all of the above isn't caused by Knowcheeze(10:40).

1)had a girlfriend eye was trying to raise up my qualifacations and she was trying to lower me down to hers

Or maybe she was trying to raise you up to a higher standard (18:SA). Regardless, why go back on your word?(11:14) Didn't you just say ALL of the above is cause by Knowcheeze?

2)listening to too much MF DOOM(thats a joke do your motherfuckin thing DOOM)
3)being in situations caught in the mini-mall/housing devolpment wasteland that is northern virginia with no food

so in 08 eye did 2 slices of halal pizza with meat on it and a chicken nugget.....and started eating cheeze and junk food again.....in moderation but it still wreaked havoc on my health...

"she was right"

yeah she was

think what?

This simply isn't true. Having a thorough knowledge of foods and their properties will show that what you're saying is simply false.

There's many things that cause dental problems, and fruits are one of those causes....not fruits in general, but specific fruits.

"People live to long, that's what causing it."

ancient people used to live to be 1000 years old

What ancient person lived to be 1,000 years old?

people living too short

"People are like fruit. You don't eat an apple after a few days, they show spots and bruises and all that. Get wrinkled.
Old people shouldn't be living, they are "rotten" if you know what i mean. That's why."

no thats not why....people get rotten from eating your beloved junk food...

body odor denotes rotten body....a diet of fruits and veggies will virtually eliminate body odor and bad breath

Not all fruits and vegetables promote fresh breath. What you're saying isn't right and exact. Fruits and vegetable do not have the same properties, they're different and different for a reason.

I know Garlic has great health benefits, however it's not very beneficial if you're striving to talk face to face with someone because it cause bad breath!!!

PEACE

"Meat can create 'rotten' conditions in the body, so can fruits and vegetables."

impossible...alkaline is that which gets rid of rotten conditions

Yeah ok.....fruits, vegetables, and meats can rot away in your body from your mouth to your bowels. Not only can fruits and vegetable rot away in your body, they can also break down your body especially the hardest part of your body causing tooth decay. Now if you had a thorough knowledge on fruits alone, then you would know this.

"Digestion begin in the mouth, not in the stomach or the intestines, in the mouth.

What, vegetarians don't have bad breath all of a sudden? They need to brush and floss too, because the celery you just ate can rot inbetween your teeth causing serious problems which can lead to death."

to minimize typing eye assumed that everyone would assume that the ONE(who eats a raw vegan diet) brushes his teeth properly

First, being 'vegan' isn't simply a diet. It goes beyond what you eat, so you're already in error.

yes indeed...but someone would have to seriously neglect their oral hygine to catch cavities off a raw vegan diet

if someone eats a raw vegan diet and practices oral hygene it will be impossible for them to get a cavity

if someone eats a standard american diet and practices oral hygene it is possible for them to get a cavity

"Oh yeah, vegetarians...people who do not eat meat can and do get cavities!"

since we so technical "vegetarians" can eat eggs and cheeze so yes vegetarians can get mad cavities

You're right, vegetarians can eat eggs (just like they CAN meat), but they're not called vegetarians once they do that. Vegetarians don't eat any type of food that comes from animals. Vegetarians do not utilize the meat or the various by products that animals make such as eggs or milk.

The people who do not eat meat, but will eat eggs or drink milk have a specific name because what they do is different from what a vegetarian does, and a vegetarian is different from a vegan.

Vegetarians won't use dairy products but they'll wear leather shoes. Vegans won't use dairy products nor will they wear leather shoes because the leather comes from an animal, and vegans don't use animal products in no shape form or fashion, and if one claims to be vegan and uses animal products in any shape form or fashion then they're not vegans!

knewcheeze
07-30-2009, 09:45 PM
PEACE

"All of the above is caused by knowcheeze (8:40)....then what happened?(31:36) Knowcheeze reveals that all of the above isn't caused by Knowcheeze(10:40)."

ummmmm....no eye clearly stated it was all caused by knowcheeze...then eye listed factors which helped to push it along....

"Or maybe she was trying to raise you up to a higher standard (18:SA). Regardless, why go back on your word?(11:14) Didn't you just say ALL of the above is cause by Knowcheeze?"

om not gonna talk bad about the EX girl just to prove to someone who takes a 2 digit number and adds the 2 numbers up in it....lol.....eye assure you eye was the one trying to raise her out of a savage state...unfortuneatly it was knowcheeze against hundreds and hundreds of people....

"This simply isn't true."

it simply is true...om speaking in general....your picking natshit out of pepper....you ridiculously brought up this whole thing about "if a vegan doesn't brush teeth then they can get cavities"......captain obvious

Having a thorough knowledge of foods and their properties will show that what you're saying is simply false.

There's many things that cause dental problems, and fruits are one of those causes....not fruits in general, but specific fruits."

please...ancient africans didn't get cavities....yeah you might be able to pick out sum exotic fruit that could cause cavities...om still waiting for you to name one....but speaking in general raw vegan makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get cavitys....oh wait lemme make sure eye add "if you brush your teeth properly....and yeah raw vegan diet will keep your digestive system clean but lemme add only if you clean your ass properly after you shit....ok...did eye cover it all? Green leafy veggies(the best food for humans) doesn't cause cavities....certain fruits can possibly stain the teeth(if one doesn't brush....ok?).....bottom line....you raise your children on a raw vegan diet they will have no cavities or tooth decay.....

"What ancient person lived to be 1,000 years old?"

are you sure you a 5 percenter?

"Not all fruits and vegetables promote fresh breath. What you're saying isn't right and exact. Fruits and vegetable do not have the same properties, they're different and different for a reason.

I know Garlic has great health benefits, however it's not very beneficial if you're striving to talk face to face with someone because it cause bad breath!!!"

once again...natshit....most vegans don't advocate eating garlic

"Yeah ok.....fruits, vegetables, and meats can rot away in your body from your mouth to your bowels. Not only can fruits and vegetable rot away in your body, they can also break down your body especially the hardest part of your body causing tooth decay. Now if you had a thorough knowledge on fruits alone, then you would know this."

huh? its amazing you are saying this but then again....you take a two digit number and add up the 2 numbers....fruits and vegetables cause a highly alkaline state in the body...anybody who has actually done a raw vegan diet can tell you this....you can actually feel the alkalinity....your body odor does go away...you actually wake up with fresh breath

"First, being 'vegan' isn't simply a diet. It goes beyond what you eat, so you're already in error. "

if you say so...your looking for minor technicalities to sumhow prove your numerology...very strawman-ish......eye have dealt with many many women who wasn't so healthy when eye first met them and eye got em on the raw vegan diet and within months they were lookin radiant....eye have tested my theories out...

"You're right, vegetarians can eat eggs (just like they CAN meat), but they're not called vegetarians once they do that. Vegetarians don't eat any type of food that comes from animals. Vegetarians do not utilize the meat or the various by products that animals make such as eggs or milk.

The people who do not eat meat, but will eat eggs or drink milk have a specific name because what they do is different from what a vegetarian does, and a vegetarian is different from a vegan.

Vegetarians won't use dairy products but they'll wear leather shoes. Vegans won't use dairy products nor will they wear leather shoes because the leather comes from an animal, and vegans don't use animal products in no shape form or fashion, and if one claims to be vegan and uses animal products in any shape form or fashion then they're not vegans!"

thats all lovely but weather you likes it or not the modern usage of the term vegetarian includes eggs and cheeze in the diet

Black Man
07-31-2009, 03:10 PM
PEACE

"All of the above is caused by knowcheeze (8:40)....then what happened?(31:36) Knowcheeze reveals that all of the above isn't caused by Knowcheeze(10:40)."

ummmmm....no eye clearly stated it was all caused by knowcheeze...then eye listed factors which helped to push it along....

All of the above is caused by (8:40) who? What part of ALL don't you understand?

"Or maybe she was trying to raise you up to a higher standard (18:SA). Regardless, why go back on your word?(11:14) Didn't you just say ALL of the above is cause by Knowcheeze?"

om not gonna talk bad about the EX girl just to prove to someone who takes a 2 digit number and adds the 2 numbers up in it....lol.....eye assure you eye was the one trying to raise her out of a savage state...unfortuneatly it was knowcheeze against hundreds and hundreds of people....

Damn dude, the thread is about the foods we eat, what does the above have to do with this thread?

You need to come better than that weak (33:40) attempt at trying to discredit me. The worst part (3:14) about it is, what you're saying isn't your understanding, it's my righteous brother's (27:40) understanding that you tried to use in the past and you were called out about it.

It's a beautiful thing knowing that my righteous brother (27:40) drew you up (8:40), but you need to stand on your own square (20:SA) and be original. Stop trying to steal (4:14) my righteous brother's (27:40) light. I saw when you tried to steal (4:14) his light the first time around, and you're still trying to be like the original (9:14) but you're failing.

"This simply isn't true."

it simply is true...om speaking in general....your picking natshit out of pepper....you ridiculously brought up this whole thing about "if a vegan doesn't brush teeth then they can get cavities"......captain obvious

Of course you're speaking in general because you can't speak in terms of knowing every square inch (3:14), so in general works for you because being right and exact (1:40) isn't your standard (18:SA). Now I see why you don't mind eating shit (14:40). Dude, stop trying to put words in my mouth, trying to decieve the people so they would believe (5:14) you.

Having a thorough knowledge of foods and their properties will show that what you're saying is simply false.

There's many things that cause dental problems, and fruits are one of those causes....not fruits in general, but specific fruits."

please...ancient africans didn't get cavities....yeah you might be able to pick out sum exotic fruit that could cause cavities...om still waiting for you to name one....but speaking in general raw vegan makes it IMPOSSIBLE to get cavitys....oh wait lemme make sure eye add "if you brush your teeth properly....and yeah raw vegan diet will keep your digestive system clean but lemme add only if you clean your ass properly after you shit....ok...did eye cover it all? Green leafy veggies(the best food for humans) doesn't cause cavities....certain fruits can possibly stain the teeth(if one doesn't brush....ok?).....bottom line....you raise your children on a raw vegan diet they will have no cavities or tooth decay.....

Back to being general again I see. Who are these ancient Africans you speak of? Why so general all of the time? Be specific.

Of course you're waiting (11:40) that's all you know how to do is wait for me to bring you food (11:40). In one breath you say it's impossible, then what happened (31:36)? You want to color (2:10) what you said because you know you're wrong. Now you want to blame it on some exotic fruit being the cause.

Why do you keep switching up the type of diet being utilized? One minute you're talking about vegetarians, and the next minute it's a raw vegan diet. When are you going to get the diet right? You yourself don't know whether to say a vegetarian diets produces these results, or a raw vegan diet that'll produce these said results.

"What ancient person lived to be 1,000 years old?"

are you sure you a 5 percenter?

I'm sure you're not part of the 5%.

And I'm still waiting for that person who lived to be 1,000 years old.

"Not all fruits and vegetables promote fresh breath. What you're saying isn't right and exact. Fruits and vegetable do not have the same properties, they're different and different for a reason.

I know Garlic has great health benefits, however it's not very beneficial if you're striving to talk face to face with someone because it cause bad breath!!!"

Now you're trying to tell me you know what MOST vegans eat and don't eat? What's the ration of those who advocate eating garlic to those who don't?

Keep it simple.....you keep talking about how eating a specific type of diet does not cause certain things to happen and I've shown and proven that not to be the case. But a person such as yourself loves hell and not right (12:SA) let alone being right and exact (1:40). I have other righteous brothers (27:40) that you can try to steal (4:14) their wisdom from like you've done in the past.

"Yeah ok.....fruits, vegetables, and meats can rot away in your body from your mouth to your bowels. Not only can fruits and vegetable rot away in your body, they can also break down your body especially the hardest part of your body causing tooth decay. Now if you had a thorough knowledge on fruits alone, then you would know this."

huh? its amazing you are saying this but then again....you take a two digit number and add up the 2 numbers....fruits and vegetables cause a highly alkaline state in the body...anybody who has actually done a raw vegan diet can tell you this....you can actually feel the alkalinity....your body odor does go away...you actually wake up with fresh breath

Are you trying to distract the people from the actual thread topic? Are you unable to focus your attention on the subject matter? Dude, get off that man's dick! The worst part (3:14) is that you have no idea what he's actually talking about and the foundation of that which he's speaking on. Your ways and actions are like those of a snake of the grafted type (10:14).

"First, being 'vegan' isn't simply a diet. It goes beyond what you eat, so you're already in error. "

if you say so...your looking for minor technicalities to sumhow prove your numerology...very strawman-ish......eye have dealt with many many women who wasn't so healthy when eye first met them and eye got em on the raw vegan diet and within months they were lookin radiant....eye have tested my theories out...

As I've said already, a person like you can only speak in general.....you can only speak on what you've heard from another person or what you stole from another person's blog. You're not the maker, nor are you the owner.

I'm not looking for anything. 1+1=2, not 2.1 and that's a minor technicallity. You have not problem with not knowing every square inch (3:14) nor do you have a problem with being in error because your standard (18:SA) isn't to be all wise right and exact (1:40).

Dude, talk to me about a raw vegan diet when you're able to sustain that diet. You distilled back (8:40) dude.

"You're right, vegetarians can eat eggs (just like they CAN meat), but they're not called vegetarians once they do that. Vegetarians don't eat any type of food that comes from animals. Vegetarians do not utilize the meat or the various by products that animals make such as eggs or milk.

Vegetarians won't use dairy products but they'll wear leather shoes. Vegans won't use dairy products nor will they wear leather shoes because the leather comes from an animal, and vegans don't use animal products in no shape form or fashion, and if one claims to be vegan and uses animal products in any shape form or fashion then they're not vegans!"

thats all lovely but weather you likes it or not the modern usage of the term vegetarian includes eggs and cheeze in the diet

Wrong again lol. Being a vegetarian does not include eggs and cheese. Maybe for the poison animal eater (14:40) fronting like they eat the right foods such as yourself would include eggs and cheese as part of the specific diet.

knewcheeze
07-31-2009, 10:56 PM
PEACE

"All of the above is caused by (8:40) who? What part of ALL don't you understand?"

um...4 the 3rd time eye said it was all caused by the person who is typing these words in this thread

"Damn dude, the thread is about the foods we eat, what does the above have to do with this thread? "

you seem to be pretty obsessed with it..."it" being once sentence eye typed in the thread...really what does it have to do with above?

"You need to come better than that weak (33:40) attempt at trying to discredit me. The worst part (3:14) about it is, what you're saying isn't your understanding, it's my righteous brother's (27:40) understanding that you tried to use in the past and you were called out about it."

these posts of this type towards knowcheeze frum YOU started when eye bigged up da God EMblem for not breaking down a 2 digit numbers and adding up the digits...then later on its "you are not a 5 percenter knowcheeze" which eye proved to you was a lie you spoketh...and then later you claim you are Supreme Understanding Allah but not Dr. Supreme Understanding Allah who was gonna have a boxing match with da God Emblem....it all added up then

"It's a beautiful thing knowing that my righteous brother (27:40) drew you up (8:40), but you need to stand on your own square (20:SA) and be original. Stop trying to steal (4:14) my righteous brother's (27:40) light. I saw when you tried to steal (4:14) his light the first time around, and you're still trying to be like the original (9:14) but you're failing."

its no big secret that knowcheeze comes up in know the ledge and shuts down the worst of worst....way more effectively then you could ever do.....om one of the most original here or in real life....you on the other hand don't seem very original at all....it all boils down to jealousy on your part because you cannot completely shut down people like TSA like knowcheeze can.....you are too boojie to learn their language

"Of course you're speaking in general because you can't speak in terms of knowing every square inch (3:14), so in general works for you because being right and exact (1:40) isn't your standard (18:SA)."

lol....om still waiting for you to name these vegetables and fruits that are so cavity causing....the clock is ticking

"Now I see why you don't mind eating shit (14:40). Dude, stop trying to put words in my mouth, trying to decieve the people so they would believe (5:14) you."

such a Militant vegan you are LOL!!!!!!...yet you think a raw fruit and vegetable causes cavities.....well....eye don't go around telling people "I Am Allah"...eye don't even tell people om Muslim....just a 5 percenter by definition of the 16th degree......the Father Allah sniffed cocaine and yet that didn't demote his status as a 5 percenter.......whats happening right here shows and proves that sumtimes its good to throw a little dirt on your name because its exposes those snakes who are quick to indulge in judgement....you don't want those type of people in your life anyway....

"Back to being general again I see. Who are these ancient Africans you speak of? Why so general all of the time? Be specific. "

eye trust people like Dr. Afrika when it comes to so called African history....this is what they teach

"Of course you're waiting (11:40) that's all you know how to do is wait for me to bring you food (11:40). In one breath you say it's impossible, then what happened (31:36)? You want to color (2:10) what you said because you know you're wrong. Now you want to blame it on some exotic fruit being the cause."

someones stalling

"Why do you keep switching up the type of diet being utilized? One minute you're talking about vegetarians, and the next minute it's a raw vegan diet. When are you going to get the diet right? You yourself don't know whether to say a vegetarian diets produces these results, or a raw vegan diet that'll produce these said results."

eye don't worry about the proper usage of those terms because they are all jumbled up....today people think vegetarian means you can eat eggs and cheeze....as long as eye can be amoungst the poor and righteous and speak their language....you can argue with your scholars in the classroom about what is a technical vegan

"And I'm still waiting for that person who lived to be 1,000 years old."

how to eat to live might be a good start for you since its author provided the answers for your Supreme Wisdom Lessons

"Now you're trying to tell me you know what MOST vegans eat and don't eat? What's the ration of those who advocate eating garlic to those who don't? "

yeah its pretty much taught in the vegan community that garlic is no good....even certain Buddists and Taoists ban the consumption of garlic for the Monks....

"Keep it simple.....you keep talking about how eating a specific type of diet does not cause certain things to happen and I've shown and proven that not to be the case. But a person such as yourself loves hell and not right (12:SA) let alone being right and exact (1:40). I have other righteous brothers (27:40) that you can try to steal (4:14) their wisdom from like you've done in the past."

you have shown and proven that you like to argue about how to beat the laws of nature....eye might not use terms like "vegan" properly but surely a raw fruit and veg diet is the most electric, most alkaline and the highest utilization of energy in diet...as far as diet it is the best part

who's wisdom have eye stolen? lets hope you answer it quicker than the question about these cavity causing fruits and veggies.....lol

"Are you trying to distract the people from the actual thread topic? Are you unable to focus your attention on the subject matter? Dude, get off that man's dick! The worst part (3:14) is that you have no idea what he's actually talking about and the foundation of that which he's speaking on. Your ways and actions are like those of a snake of the grafted type (10:14)."

the lack of bad breath one has from the "best diet" is proof that the body is in a clean state...like eye said eye do REAL FIELD research...

"As I've said already, a person like you can only speak in general.....you can only speak on what you've heard from another person or what you stole from another person's blog. You're not the maker, nor are you the owner."

knowledge is passed down...furthermore om barely on the internet....eye am out in the streets in sum cases risking my life....not on a message board "picking natshit out of pepper" as a shield to sum psychological imbalance.......time will tell who was more original....knowcheeze or T-B-M

"I'm not looking for anything. 1+1=2, not 2.1 and that's a minor technicallity. You have not problem with not knowing every square inch (3:14) nor do you have a problem with being in error because your standard (18:SA) isn't to be all wise right and exact (1:40).

Dude, talk to me about a raw vegan diet when you're able to sustain that diet. You distilled back (8:40) dude."

the 36th Hexigram deals with this....it talks about Jizi who pretended to be insane to survive....it deals with hiding your light at the proper time...throwing a little dirt on your name to reveal the snakes

read a psychology book sumtime....just because eye ate sum cheeze and meat doesn't take away the FACT that a raw fruit and veggie diet is utilizing the original mans culture to the highest degree

Wrong again lol. Being a vegetarian does not include eggs and cheese. Maybe for the poison animal eater (14:40) fronting like they eat the right foods such as yourself would include eggs and cheese as part of the specific diet.

you on that phil donahue shit....it doesn't matter what knowcheeze does in a debate about what diet is the best.....what matters is what diet actually is the best

Inspectah_Dirk
08-01-2009, 08:18 AM
...words fail me.

What? So i can't say junk-food still tastes the best to me? I know it's not good for you body and what not.

Also, when i said people will remain stupid, i was talking about those douchebags who keep claiming us humans aren't meant to eat meat.

LORD NOSE
08-01-2009, 11:20 AM
What? So i can't say junk-food still tastes the best to me? I know it's not good for you body and what not.

Also, when i said people will remain stupid, i was talking about those douchebags who keep claiming us humans aren't meant to eat meat.

humans are not meant to eat meat - every being that walks on 2 feet is not human - some are beast -

Inspectah_Dirk
08-01-2009, 12:41 PM
You cannot say humans aren't supposed to eat meat. Look at our dentures. We don't have incisors and canines for nothing in our mouth. That's for ripping of meat. Otherwise would only would have molars to chew on plants.

AcidPhosphate69
08-01-2009, 12:45 PM

Can somebody explain that? I'm actually curious. What is it about garlic that'd make vegans be against eating it?

Hey, if I'm a beast because I eat meat, then I guess I'm a beast.

One of my favorite things to have on my plate (thread title right?) is chicken and rice. I like to grill the chicken and lay it on a bed of rice pilaf and liberally apply fresh made broccolli and cheese sound. Then to kinda finish the plate, I put broccolli with a dash of salt and a lil' butter.

LORD NOSE
08-01-2009, 01:20 PM
eating meat doesn't overall make you a beast -

but those who eat meat will be more inclined to attack humans during a famine

humans are out of shape and out of place because they eat what they are not supposed to eat

Inspectah_Dirk
08-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Animals eat animals.

The upside of not eating meat is that yo shit don't stink that much whaha.

AcidPhosphate69
08-01-2009, 01:44 PM

That's a weird statement. I mean, you completely ignore human sensibility but for the sake of arguement, let's say people did start eating people. Obviously the people who eat meat are going be the ones to voice the first suggestion. I mean, why would the person who has conditioned his/her whole life against meat, suggest to eat people?

It's just kind of pointing out the obvious in an over-logical way. I mean, people are starving everywhere and they're not all eating eachother. I sure it could and has happened but I just found what you said worded very odd.

LORD NOSE
08-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Animals eat animals.

The upside of not eating meat is that yo shit don't stink that much whaha.

not so - cabbage stinks yo - a person that does not give his/her system enough time to clean itself before taking in another meal will usually stink moreso

That's a weird statement. I mean, you completely ignore human sensibility but for the sake of arguement, let's say people did start eating people. Obviously the people who eat meat are going be the ones to voice the first suggestion. I mean, why would the person who has conditioned his/her whole life against meat, suggest to eat people?

It's just kind of pointing out the obvious in an over-logical way. I mean, people are starving everywhere and they're not all eating eachother. I sure it could and has happened but I just found what you said worded very odd.

why is it weird to you ?

Inspectah_Dirk
08-01-2009, 03:22 PM
People evolved into something that won't eat their own species. We have feelings and emotions that animals don't and can't have. That separates us from animals, amongst other stuff ofcourse. But that's why people don't eat people. There's always people who do, cannibals, but they have a mental decease. Yeah, maybe there have been tribes who do cannibalism (which would be weird because they would die out as a tribe with the eating of their fellow tribe members haha), but they just weren't evolved enough like we are.

LORD NOSE
08-01-2009, 03:37 PM
evolution has nothing to with being very hungry and wanting to eat -

one who eats red meat will crave for humans to eat if hungry and desperate enough more than a person who doesn't eat meat and eats seldom

Inspectah_Dirk
08-01-2009, 04:38 PM
When a vegetarian gets really hungry and there is no other option he will crave to eat human flesh just as much. Because that is the only "food" around. Not eating meat is just a choice. A choice made out of social opinions and feelings. Like being and eating healthy, finding it sad for cows and stuff. That sort of thing. There's nothing natural about not wanting to eat meat.
And no evolution has nothing to do with getting hungry and wanting to eat, BUT, it has something to do with not eating your own species. But when completely necessary to survive, we go back to basic instincts and thus we will eat other people. Just because the primal instinct comes back which is normally not here, because of evolution and stuff.

WARPATH
08-01-2009, 05:39 PM

Yum eggs smothered in cheese. An omelet with mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers, and ham.

yes ham.

fuck yeah. Ham.

AcidPhosphate69
08-01-2009, 11:54 PM
why is it weird to you ?

What's weird is you're stating the obvious like it is some divine proof.

It's like saying if you put a tiger and a horse in seperate cages and starved them. And then putting human meat in both cages, then being surprised the tiger eats the human meat first.

Get real. That's not an arguement, that's a twisted statement you made.

LORD NOSE
08-02-2009, 12:26 AM
What's weird is you're stating the obvious like it is some divine proof.

i'm saying it like if no one else thought of it, therefore i'm acting like i'm divine/prophetic and all of that by stating what every one already knows ?

that's how you see it ?

i made a statement - its obvious to you - therefore you have a problem because you believe i think that I'm on a higher level of existence - and you think i made that statement arrogantly and self righteously

Get real. That's not an arguement, that's a twisted statement you made.

it's obvious, but its twisted ?

i didn't write it for anyone to debate it - the statement isn't weird at all - whats weird is you calling my statement weird, obvious, but twisted - that's weird

WARPATH
08-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Pork chop eating brains.

Ummm pork chops.

Shake n bake is my friend.

But fuck all that.

Let me break this science down for you, wordlife.

If it makes a terd that's all that matters.

Mumm Ra
08-03-2009, 06:11 AM
I just made me some potato pancakes out of 4-cheese potatoes
turkey sausage
2 eggs
toast
omfg i fucking love breakfast

Black Man
08-03-2009, 10:14 AM
You cannot say humans aren't supposed to eat meat. Look at our dentures. We don't have incisors and canines for nothing in our mouth. That's for ripping of meat. Otherwise would only would have molars to chew on plants.

Why do you find the need to 'stretch' the truth (telling lies 4:14)? 'Humans' since when did they start having canine teeth? Where are they located at? I've NEVER heard a dentist refer to one 'human' as having canine teeth.

Really, a quick smiling glance in the mirror will reveal the fact that 'humans' do not have canine teeth.

The Original Man preserves the BEST part for himself.....he didn't care about the poor part.

Everybody doesn't have the same standards even when they're giving the option to have the best part, they'd rather have the worst part.

Black Man
08-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Knowledge is the foundation.....and some of the statements being made are from the sides of your necks. No wisdom, just b.s.

As many starving people throughout the WORLD, why is there such a low rate of those starving (not just hungry) people eating other people?

Starvation does not cause cannabalism, otherwise it would be everywhere because starvation occrus everywhere.

If anything, those hunger pains will cause a person to TAKE or STEAL what they need way before it's going to cause a person to CRAVE 'human' flesh.

The way some people think......gross :r

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-03-2009, 06:19 PM
eating meat doesn't overall make you a beast -

humans are out of shape and out of place because they eat what they are not supposed to eat

What are humans not "supposed" to eat? ANd who determines this?

Because humans are unquestionably omnivores.

Mumm Ra
08-14-2009, 06:17 PM
spicy cilantro hummus & tortilla chips
w/ hot green tea with lemon and honey
mmmmm