Wow.

Just, wow.

ALCATRAZ
07-18-2009, 04:32 PM
gahh white people

Urban_Journalz
07-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Every soul shall taste of Death.

At the same time, we can live as long as we so choose. There must be balance though. In Genesis, we read about people that lived hundreds of years. Life doesn't cater to those who don't spend their given time properly. This man must be doing something right.

Peace

drippie k
07-18-2009, 10:50 PM
fucking incredible how this kinda shit still happens

Cee Oh Vee
07-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Many people here probably wont care about or believe this but it is said that the Prophet Noah lived for almost 1000 years.

In the Qur`an, in Surat al-`Ankabut (The Spider), it says that whose meaning is:

We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people and he remained among them
.....for fifty short of a thousand years;
yet the Flood engulfed them while they were wrongdoers.

In Genesis, it says:

7:6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

Peace.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 10:00 PM
his age is not the big deal - its the fact that he was a slave up the 1960's that is the big deal

Cee Oh Vee
07-21-2009, 10:04 PM
his age is not the big deal - its the fact that he was a slave up the 1960's that is the big deal

I understand that, I just wanted to add what I did as conversation sparked regarding long-life.

Peace, SUNNY.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 10:23 PM
not saying that we aren't slaves now - but being on a cotton picking plantation is.........

Cee Oh Vee
07-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Different? Worse?

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 10:32 PM
i would say its worst now in a few ways - then they knew who their enemy was - today they integrate with their enemy and become one with the enemy holding the same mind -

but its better today in that a liberator came among us - one who showed us who the oppressor was and he stood us up against the oppressor - if he didn't come and show us this, we'd all most likely be dead right now - but his coming marked the start of a full fledged war - over the minds of the people - and although we are winning, the casualties are still great and depressing

Wu-tang Fan
07-22-2009, 02:27 PM
Dude 108? Brotha don't look 108. Looks about 40. No offense but if he was a white person he would have looked like a semi rotten corpse by now. Dude looks healthier than the god damned reporter, lol.

Black Man
07-22-2009, 06:31 PM
i would say its worst now in a few ways - then they knew who their enemy was - today they integrate with their enemy and become one with the enemy holding the same mind -

Today is no different then yesterday for the most part. There's the 5%, 10% and the 85% today just as there was yesterday. Whatever is going on today is simply a continuation from yesterday.

Yesterday they integrated with their enemy and became one with the enemy holding the same mind, just as today theyintegrate with their enemy and become one with the enemy holding the same mind.

but its better today in that a liberator came among us - one who showed us who the oppressor was and he stood us up against the oppressor - if he didn't come and show us this, we'd all most likely be dead right now - but his coming marked the start of a full fledged war - over the minds of the people - and although we are winning, the casualties are still great and depressing

There was always a liberator among us. There was relief before during and after...(9:40). There's been numerous people who showed us who the oppressor was and there's been numerous people who stood up against the oppressor before during and after....

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2009, 07:07 PM
i dont believe he is 108...thats jsut me tho. way too fishy