PDA

View Full Version : Wu-Tang Corp Forums - DUMB ASS RANT

OB4CL2
07-19-2009, 11:43 PM
are a waste of time, for everybody. if you are the 1% of people here who make beats or write rhymes, or make graphics, and are here entirely to spread them among others, you have more of a reason to be here, but still, should not be here. try spreading your creations over a much more reliable place. you can't rely on the 99% of idiots here on Wu-Corp to really enjoy or download your shit, or w/e. to the 99% of Corping morons, you are wasting you're time and life here on this website. why? because you have no purpose being here, you're not putting beats or rhymes or graphics here, you just go to the Wu-Tang Chamber and bitch about Rae's album, or go to KTL and mention some ridiculous scenario or useless information, or go to the Hip-Hop shop and bitch slap each other about rappers who never made it, or go to General chat and say some retarded thing like

I know i will be e-crucified by a few for saying this, but it kinda annoys me.

It was cool, first couple times when i saw it, but that big shaking booty started really to annoy me.

like, from all shaking bootys in the world you picked that one.

I mean unless you didn't fucked that, it is really played out.

......so pretty much, you're just coming here to talk about pointless, stupid bullshit with no real reason to be here. you're wasting your life on this site. you know you can't make up wasted time in life? if you add up all the time you put into Wu-Corp.... the average idiotic, mindless Corper, probably 6 hours a day. which is 1/4 of you're entire day. the averge idiotic, midnless Corper has probably been on this since hmmmm, probably 2003, 2004? anyways, add up all that wasted time in your life you put into this shit. a lot of wasted time, from 2003 to now, you could've been anything you wanted if you put vast effort into it. think about all the great things you could've done instead of this. most of you pretend to be someone else on this site just to be accepted somewhere. and lie about all your "bitches". anyways, i hope this gets through to your empty minds.

peace - i wasted several minutes of my life on this site typing this!

and to the graphics, beats, and rhymes makers, keep doing what you're doing, just do it right!

SKAMPOE
07-19-2009, 11:58 PM
hahahhahahahahahaha another scorned female

EAGLE EYE
07-20-2009, 12:09 AM
nice fred i wanted to poast in it but i'm underwhelmed with emotion

http://i43.tinypic.com/notr1d.jpg

maybe if i pull myself 2gether i can blaug about it later

Uncle Steezo
07-20-2009, 12:20 AM
OB4CL, tell us which one of these savages raped you?
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/G_L/La_Lh/LawAndOrder_SVU/season8/law-order-svu42.jpg

Lex Lugor
07-20-2009, 12:26 AM
lmao

check two
07-20-2009, 12:40 AM
I could have done many things with my life, but I dropped out of med school so I could post more at WTC. True story.

GZAjector
07-20-2009, 12:57 AM
if you are the 1% of people here who make beats or write rhymes...and are here entirely to spread them among others, you have more of a reason to be here, but still, should not be here. try spreading your creations over a much more reliable place. you can't rely on the 99% of idiots here on Wu-Corp to really enjoy or download your shit

so where do i go?????????/

oh

http://www.casiocalc.org/
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1015

tight
i had no idea

fuck y'all i'm out

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79864

Blackula Spectacula
07-20-2009, 02:41 AM
another one who thinks they're above it all.

http://i32.tinypic.com/6fwknd.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
07-20-2009, 02:56 AM
pretty much bullshit, i hear about artists i would'nt in other forums, world news, funny videos, see posters boobies (:)), argue over which console is the best,

there is a certin humor you find on this site that you dont in others.

and the vatican section is CHOCK full of goodies i cant mention here.

Shogah
07-20-2009, 05:50 AM
are a waste of time, for everybody. if you are the 1% of people here who make beats or write rhymes, or make graphics, and are here entirely to spread them among others, you have more of a reason to be here, but still, should not be here. try spreading your creations over a much more reliable place. you can't rely on the 99% of idiots here on Wu-Corp to really enjoy or download your shit, or w/e. to the 99% of Corping morons, you are wasting you're time and life here on this website. why? because you have no purpose being here, you're not putting beats or rhymes or graphics here, you just go to the Wu-Tang Chamber and bitch about Rae's album, or go to KTL and mention some ridiculous scenario or useless information, or go to the Hip-Hop shop and bitch slap each other about rappers who never made it, or go to General chat and say some retarded thing like

......so pretty much, you're just coming here to talk about pointless, stupid bullshit with no real reason to be here. you're wasting your life on this site. you know you can't make up wasted time in life? if you add up all the time you put into Wu-Corp.... the average idiotic, mindless Corper, probably 6 hours a day. which is 1/4 of you're entire day. the averge idiotic, midnless Corper has probably been on this since hmmmm, probably 2003, 2004? anyways, add up all that wasted time in your life you put into this shit. a lot of wasted time, from 2003 to now, you could've been anything you wanted if you put vast effort into it. think about all the great things you could've done instead of this. most of you pretend to be someone else on this site just to be accepted somewhere. and lie about all your "bitches". anyways, i hope this gets through to your empty minds.

and to the graphics, beats, and rhymes makers, keep doing what you're doing, just do it right!

Do the knowledge my friend.

You are in the sheep state.

SKAMPOE
07-20-2009, 06:02 AM
pretty much bullshit, i hear about artists i would'nt in other forums, world news, funny videos, see posters boobies (:)), argue over which console is the best,

co sign

KaramelSundae
07-20-2009, 08:51 AM
sounds like someone caught a case of e-herpes lol

Blackula Spectacula
07-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Sounds Nashhty

YungSunny
07-20-2009, 09:58 AM
Yeah ob4cl2 is right y'all should be texting your testicles to white bitches son.

drippie k
07-20-2009, 10:03 AM
get over yourself and get the fuck out if you hate it here so much

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-20-2009, 10:37 AM

lol

this idiot wrote a two paragraph essay about why posting here is a waste of time.

think about that for a second

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:26 AM
lol

this idiot wrote a two paragraph essay about why posting here is a waste of time.

think about that for a second

YOU'RE an idiot. i guess your blind ass couldn't see:

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:27 AM
hahahhahahahahahaha another scorned female

another scorned goober-eating fat fuck

Blackula Spectacula
07-20-2009, 11:30 AM
teen agnst

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:30 AM

he's actually trying to drop knowledge on you retards. you guys love Corp so much....how cute.

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:32 AM
get over yourself and get the fuck out if you hate it here so much

as you can see, he obviously had done that...dumb hoe

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:34 AM
i understand what this dude is saying. if you don't make beats, graphics, rhymes, etc., what purpose do you really have of being here? it would be suprising if someone asnwered that reasonably

Blackula Spectacula
07-20-2009, 11:35 AM
ok well, go suck his cock somewhere else kid.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-20-2009, 11:38 AM
YOU'RE an idiot. i guess your blind ass couldn't see:

i did see that, you fool---it's the equivalent of slipping and falling and then getting up and saying 'i meant to do that guys, seriously'

fucking cranky ass pasting 5 posts in a row

does baby need his bottle?
perhaps you're teething

fag

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:39 AM
still no one answered the question...HAHAHA. oh yea, blackula, can we fuck?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-20-2009, 11:42 AM
^^^people post here to kill time on the internet, find out about wu album releases/songs/concerts and to laugh at ignorant and silly shit other people post...this isn't a complex philosophical question

fix your sig...broken links aren't what's hot

dumbass

Blackula Spectacula
07-20-2009, 11:46 AM
still no one answered the question...HAHAHA. oh yea, blackula, can we fuck?

get on your knees bitch and pray for your balls to drop.

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:48 AM
^^^people post here to kill time on the internet, find out about wu album releases/songs/concerts and to laugh at ignorant and silly shit other people post...this isn't a complex philosophical question

fix your sig...broken links aren't what's hot

dumbass

interesting...

kill time on the internet - pointless, waste of time
find out about album releases, songs, concerts - GOOGLE, other hundreds of sources
laughing at ignorant, silly shit - alost pointless, dumb. and it's with people that you don't know, only as some jerk off half way around the world who probably is someone else in real life (pretending to be cool on the internet when in the real world, are losers).

get a life...cock sucker

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:49 AM
get on your knees bitch and pray for your balls to drop.

i have another idea. how bout you get on your knees and let my balls drop into your mouth

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-20-2009, 11:51 AM
^^^lol

this guy
http://7inch.dk/blog/modmodmod/files/emo-kid.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
07-20-2009, 11:52 AM
i have another idea. how bout you get on your knees and let my balls drop into your mouth

ooohh yeah baby
0hm7pp_JFOs

You are so kinky!

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:52 AM
^^^lol

this guy
http://7inch.dk/blog/modmodmod/files/emo-kid.jpg

good one...

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 11:56 AM
ooohh yeah baby
0hm7pp_JFOs

You are so kinky!

ooooh yeeeea i got a large burrito for you mami

Blackula Spectacula
07-20-2009, 11:58 AM
can't wait to dig my teeth into that

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 12:00 PM
how's your salad? does it need some tossing?

Blackula Spectacula
07-20-2009, 12:04 PM
No but i think the thread starter's does.

Wu-Rapatician.
07-20-2009, 12:07 PM
lol.....where's Pandemic?

theDZA
07-20-2009, 02:47 PM
ok well, go suck his cock somewhere else kid.

LMAO - have you not realised that they clearly the same dude...

anyway whats good OB4CL2, i got less posts per day then you so i guess i'm not included in this shit?

Blackula Spectacula
07-20-2009, 11:28 PM
thats even worse if it's the same person. He just contradicted his whole point .. spending time on here posting wasting his time and what not. idiot.

Lex Lugor
07-20-2009, 11:36 PM
http://static1.videosift.com/thumbs/d/av/Dave_Chappelle_When_keeping_it_Real_Goes_Wrong_In_ The_Office.jpg

KaramelSundae
07-21-2009, 01:25 AM
ey your TSA sig is amazing

NIGHT MAYOR
07-21-2009, 01:39 AM
i understand what this dude is saying. if you don't make beats, graphics, rhymes, etc., what purpose do you really have of being here? it would be suprising if someone asnwered that reasonably

and who is the one not reading posts properly ? fuck i remember when i was 15 - i was getting high and getting laid, not arguing over a forum. :mmmyah:

Gamo
07-21-2009, 12:54 PM

Shut up...people can do whatever they want. I joined here cause it looks cool.

SKAMPOE
07-21-2009, 12:57 PM
ob4cl2 is right, i had the same mentality when i first joined here, rude awakening..

AcidPhosphate69
07-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Dude talks about wasting time here but you know he's got this shit in a seperate open window, refreshing every 5 minutes to see if he got a response from Blakula.

SOme people need to get out more but seriously, that's what the internet is for. Got nothing to do? Do nothing online. At least you can feel like you're doing something.

SKAMPOE
07-21-2009, 01:26 PM
werd up^