PDA

View Full Version : who here is a christian ????

zooruka
07-21-2009, 02:37 AM
yo everyone in k.t.l is either a muslim or noi or 5%er.... i just wanted to know who here is a christian !

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
07-21-2009, 03:13 AM
you are wrong
I am none of the above
peace

zooruka
07-21-2009, 03:30 AM
where my christians at !

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 03:36 AM
how is you grouping up with other christians KTL material ?

this thread will be moved to gen chat in a few

Cee Oh Vee
07-21-2009, 09:01 AM
^ it seems as though when people get comfortable with KTL, they relax with their posts and just create all of their threads here, relevant or not.

YungSunny
07-21-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm a christian...

Yeah.

Black Man
07-21-2009, 12:38 PM
how is you grouping up with other christians KTL material ?

this thread will be moved to gen chat in a few

So it's ok for other people to make threads just like this, asking "what's your religion" or other variations, but it's not ok for a 'christian' to ask the whereabouts of other 'christians' in ktl? Where's the Equality in that?

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 12:40 PM
^understood

Cee Oh Vee
07-21-2009, 12:51 PM
lol

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 12:57 PM
^ what ?

however - when it turns into a Islam bashing thread ( and most likely it will ), it will be moved to gen chat or be deleted

WARPATH
07-21-2009, 05:12 PM
I think a better question for a thread would be:

Who here use to be a Christian?

beautifulrock
07-21-2009, 05:19 PM
Nobody is turning this into a Muslim bashing thread. It's amazing how you are the one to rush and make that connection. Christians don't hate Muslims, Christians are told to hate Muslims by a brainwashed media and Walt Disney. All you wish to do is divide Sunny, I see the connection so clearly. Your tyrannical nature has been more than exposed.

Cee Oh Vee
07-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Wow.

LoTec
07-21-2009, 05:31 PM
I study Yeshua's teachings, and sing songs of praise with my family, but I do not call myself christian. I worship Yeshua as Krishna and vice visa.

diggy
07-21-2009, 05:35 PM
...Christians are told to hate Muslims by a brainwashed media and Walt Disney.

Well, I'm glad you see this. I agree.

Charles Barry
07-21-2009, 05:41 PM
where my christians at !

peace be with you !
Do you think Jesus looked like the picture in your signature?

beautifulrock
07-21-2009, 05:49 PM
All the pictures of Jesus, and this includes all religions whether you believe in Christianity or not (every one has a Jesus figure born of a virgin, crucified and resurrected), have been altered to keep the people from knowing what Jesus really looks like, this is one of the first and greatest conspiracies not really known by man.

Oh and ps. If you Do believe in Jesus and believe he is coming, take those fucking crosses off...the last thing a messiah wants to be reminded of is the fact he was tortured and murdered...it's a sign of evil you were tricked into wearing.

drippie k
07-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Nobody is turning this into a Muslim bashing thread. It's amazing how you are the one to rush and make that connection. Christians don't hate Muslims, Christians are told to hate Muslims by a brainwashed media and Walt Disney. All you wish to do is divide Sunny, I see the connection so clearly. Your tyrannical nature has been more than exposed.
i don't think he meant "christians hate muslims" ...i think he meant "christian who started this thread hates muslims"

that's pretty much what all of prof's threads are about in this section..about how islam is of the devil and how bad muslims smell

in answer to the thread, born, baptized and raised christian......but not a christian...haven't really been since i was 14

WARPATH
07-21-2009, 06:35 PM
I gotta agree wiff zook dawg. Dem muslim oils don't hide B.O.

Even my grandma told my nigga Killah he needed get some teen spirit on dem pits. Word life.

Gamo
07-21-2009, 06:37 PM
I am supposed to be but fuck it, I'm going with MY beliefs. So, I'm an atheist.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Nobody is turning this into a Muslim bashing thread. It's amazing how you are the one to rush and make that connection.

its amazing

Christians don't hate Muslims, Christians are told to hate Muslims by a brainwashed media and Walt Disney.

are they doing what they are told ?

All you wish to do is divide Sunny,

i'm only doing what that man in prof zoorukas sig did

Luke 12:51-53

51Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

I see the connection so clearly. Your tyrannical nature has been more than exposed.

you are becoming a Sunny Winters fanatic -
leave me alone man -