PDA

View Full Version : KTL is fucking trash

AcidPhosphate69
07-21-2009, 07:11 PM
That place is a joke. It's all the same dumb shit, from the same dumb people.

Computer chair revolutionaries looking up youtube videos to try and "open your mind". All the while, not having ANY fucking facts to back this shit up. You know what this is? It's propaganda. Regardless of how "righteous" your message may be.

You guys ever know that one kid from school or whatever that wouldn't talk to anybody? He'd just sit there and do weird shit. You'd try being nice and striking up a conversation only to have the conversation turn into a giant buzzkill. KTL is like that kid. In fact, I'm sure that kid posts in the KTL forum.

Don't get me wrong, I like to fight the man as much as I can. But do you know how I do it? I do it in real life. If a cop tries to pull some illegal shit, I'll call him out on it because I know better. Sometimes it works and sometimes I get fucked, it's the nature of the thing.

But do you know how Sunny Winters and his gang do it? They post on a forum that's on the site of a hip-hop group that isn't even really relevant any more.

I don't have a problem with your message, I have a problem with your delivery.

Cee Oh Vee
07-21-2009, 07:25 PM
OK. Nice to know.

jubei
07-21-2009, 07:26 PM
cosine.....all that boring recycled lets talk until we sound like raekwon mixed with Rza mixed with poppa wu bullshit.

lets just waffle about nothing until we sound enlightened.

that place is a waste of time.
but you say it better^^^^

Gamo
07-21-2009, 07:29 PM
You're just saying that because you probably don't have the mind to contribute something good there.

AcidPhosphate69
07-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Dude, I'm not trying to be a dick and pull this but, you only have 17 posts.

I posted in KTL back when it still had some semblance of actual rational thought to it. Now, it's just people who answer questions with questions and never back up their facts.

Can I assume you say that because due to my avatar and sig, you assume I'm not smart because I like to drink a lot?

PALEFORCE
07-21-2009, 07:36 PM
or maybe the facts are beyond your understanding. like if i talk about the jinn, nephilem, elohiem, and annunaki and what they do ....do u even understand the basics?

maybe the facts you been taught are lie broken tools

AcidPhosphate69
07-21-2009, 07:43 PM
Are you the same as the old palehorse that used to post in KTL?

How do you know what I've been taught? If you're talking about how the annunaki are the originators of man and all religion, then yeah...I kinda get the basic idea. Honestly, that's not somethign I'm concerned with. I'm not an overly religious person. I'd say I'm more of an apathetic agnostic if anything.

Questioning my intelligence really won't alter my view that you're all a bunch of sheep in teachers' clothing.

jubei
07-21-2009, 07:44 PM
knowledge dont have to be spiritually related....speak on the physical disintegration of tundra ecosystems or some shit like that.

elohiem...*yawns*

boring

Visionz
07-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Oddly enough my threads that have anything with politics or religion get pushedoff the front page rather quickly. What can you do? There's only so much that can be accomplished on an internet forum.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 09:02 PM
then stay outa there - its that simple

most of us that post there regularly have come to understand that we really don't know - those who feel they know are the problem - we ask questions and answer some of them with questions because we are wise enough to know that we don't know -

the ones coming in there trying to be smart are a part of the problem -

those who throw fits like acid and Brock, ghost, etc.... most likely have a problem getting pussy - and they feel intimidated in KTL - so they spend time complaining about KTL in gen chat and the dear admins section -

that's sad - to constantly complain about me and KTL - again - make the threads with topics that you want to discuss -

if they get pushed to the side because people don't want to discuss what you want to discuss, don't catch a tity fit and complain about KTL on other sections of the site - grow up - get in where you fit in

jubei
07-21-2009, 09:08 PM
then stay outa there - its that simple

you coming with an arrogant attitude like this is not condusive to me wanting to entertain you as a person who may possibly be able to impart on me any wisdom you may have.

AcidPhosphate69
07-21-2009, 09:11 PM
No, Sunny...you have no fuckign business in KTL. You doctor facts and flat out lie to push your own agenda. You're no worse than a fucking politician.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 09:11 PM
you coming with an arrogant attitude like this is not condusive to me wanting to entertain you as a person who may possibly be able to impart on me any wisdom you may have.

then put me on ignore if you don't like it - its that simple -

i'm not gonna change my attitude or position to suit you

and don't look for me to impart on you any wisdom i may have - stay where you are

Cee Oh Vee
07-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Read his new edit.

EDIT: Quickly outdated.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 09:15 PM
No, Sunny...you have no fuckign business in KTL.

but i'm there - and you can't stop it - so stop it - and find something better to do with your life - things won't always go your way and people will not always say what you want them to say - why go into a thread you believe to be out of place and foolish - make your own threads and put people that you don't like on ignore and keep it movin - you must have high blood pressure by now

You doctor facts and flat out lie to push your own agenda. You're no worse than a fucking politician.

what's my agenda ?

if you feel that way, stay away from me - build about what you wanna build build about right here in gen chat -

Uncle Steezo
07-21-2009, 09:16 PM
its what you make it.

all i see is you complaining.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 09:19 PM
knowledge dont have to be spiritually related....speak on the physical disintegration of tundra ecosystems or some shit like that.

elohiem...*yawns*

boring

people who feel that talking about the eloheim is a boring subject, will come into a thread about the elohiem just to post about how boring the topic is - when they get cursed out, they run to dear admins and gen chat and make threads talking about how KTL is wack -

you wanna make threads about the physical disintegration of tundra ecosystems, then do so - if most of the people there don't wanna talk about that shit, don't fizz out, take your loss and move on -

AcidPhosphate69
07-21-2009, 09:24 PM
Nah, my blood pressure is good homie. How's yours?

Again though, you answer a question with a question. You're a liar and a fraud. You know it, I know it. That's all that really matters.

I provided scientific facts and my own real world experience (something I think you lack) to counter everything you said in the "is eating swine bad" thread. Not once did you actually back up your point with valid, proven fact. Yet, you tout it as if God himself shit those very words out your mouth.

Again, you're a liar. Take that to your God.

Edit: A little late but to clarify, you're combining what he said with me starting the thread. I'm just saying you're a fucking sheep. Flat out.

LORD NOSE
07-21-2009, 09:28 PM

Again though, you answer a question with a question. You're a liar and a fraud. You know it, I know it. That's all that really matters.

I provided scientific facts and my own real world experience (something I think you lack) to counter everything you said in the "is eating swine bad" thread. Not once did you actually back up your point with valid, proven fact. Yet, you tout it as if God himself shit those very words out your mouth.

lol - dam - you funny

i mean that too

you created this thread cause you got Sun (burned) in the War on Swine thread a month or 2 ago and your butt cheeks is still sore - you want all of us who don't eat swine to listen to how you spit the facts about how its good to eat swine - but we won't - and now you're angry -

dam son that's sad -

Olive Oil Goombah
07-21-2009, 09:31 PM
KTL arguements go with the territory.

Its the people who are overly sensitive to different views that think its trash and baseless.

Granted there is alot i disagree with in KTL, but I'd assume most p eople dont agree with most subjects there.

I mean just the other day somebody tried to tell me that Eva Longoria looked better than Eva Mendes.....

I told him he was absolutley wrong, but who am i to say...

jubei
07-21-2009, 09:31 PM

Edit: A little late but to clarify, you're combining what he said with me starting the thread. I'm just saying you're a fucking sheep. Flat out.

I think he requires an answer S.Winters....not a question. Or some weak riddle like the riposte you gave me.

EAGLE EYE
07-21-2009, 09:34 PM
I don't know why everyone is so worried..

SUNNY can't moderate real life events or peoples opinions. Only in his little corner of the site is where any of that will happen.

beautifulrock
07-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Sunny Winters either doesn't know or doesn't care that his religion is a fraud, and is trying to execute most of the human population and enslave the rest, turning us into robots...

Isis
Amen Ra
Eloheim

Cee Oh Vee
07-21-2009, 09:42 PM
Wow.

Prolifical ENG
07-21-2009, 10:05 PM
It's all the same dumb shit, from the same dumb people.

Then there is you who is talking about it here and has made 1 thread there in the past 4 years.

Mumm Ra
07-21-2009, 10:28 PM
lol @ all the hurt feelings in this thread
unbelievable

EAGLE EYE
07-21-2009, 11:00 PM
If you take your opinion to twitter and use a popular trending hash tag, it gets hundreds of thousands of views lol

EAGLE EYE
07-21-2009, 11:16 PM
LOL hell no.

Just the Twitterati

Soul Controller
07-22-2009, 06:40 AM
Sunny Winters either doesn't know or doesn't care that his religion is a fraud, and is trying to execute most of the human population and enslave the rest, turning us into robots...

Isis
Amen Ra
Eloheim

im sure Sunny, is not a religious man.. maybe people get mixed up with his words.. but im sure HE isnt religious....

im sure sunny knows the evils in this world..
most people cant get past how he conveys his msg/posts

peace to all in KTL
even u negative fuckers

Charles Barry
07-22-2009, 06:56 AM
This is a funny ass thread. KTL isn't perfect by any means, but I do enjoy reading through it and commenting from time to time. The irony is that this thread was made in the wasteland called general chat. The stuff that gets posted around here on a daily basis consists of posting pictures of dicks, pretending to be gay, and conversing about bullshit. Yeah, that's a lot better than KTL.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 07:10 AM
If Sunny doesnt like what you are saying he will delete your post.

Just delete it.

Why arent we allowed to critisize NOI? Or anything else Sunny believes?

The reason is because he has no arguement against it, so he crushes the DEBATE before it can start.

Because he comes from a bias perspective.

But it seems the mods and admins are cool with this behavoir, so theres nothing we can do other than completely IGNORE KTL and post it in somewhere else. Not Gen Chat because it will be taken over by Skampoe posting dicks or some other retarded hobby.

Soul Controller
07-22-2009, 07:24 AM
ive critised or stirred up different ideas on sunnys topics.. my words havent been edited

LORD NOSE
07-22-2009, 10:59 AM
they love to lie and paint these distorted pictures and try to rile up other idiots who support their lies - thats some evil shit -

crass
07-22-2009, 11:04 AM
If you post anything Sunny doesn't like, regardless of how true, authentic, or verifiable it may be, he will quote it and ask some retarded rhetorical question. If you tell him to chill out, he will accuse you of being a "Sunny Winters fanatic." Straight up faggot wigger.

narc
07-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Isis
Amen Ra
Eloheim

holy shit dude wheres my foil hat

Gamo
07-22-2009, 04:39 PM
Dude, I'm not trying to be a dick and pull this but, you only have 17 posts.

I posted in KTL back when it still had some semblance of actual rational thought to it. Now, it's just people who answer questions with questions and never back up their facts.

Can I assume you say that because due to my avatar and sig, you assume I'm not smart because I like to drink a lot?

I drink a lot and smoke weed too. And just cause I got 17 posts, doesn't mean I haven't read half the threads posted in KTL...

Cee Oh Vee
07-22-2009, 05:04 PM

This is nonsense.

There are only two people who post in KTL who 'answer questions with questions' on a regular basis. One of them rarely posts now.

SG
07-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Oddly enough my threads that have anything with politics or religion get pushedoff the front page rather quickly. What can you do? There's only so much that can be accomplished on an internet forum.

My reply is to notify you that I have read your threads in KTL and I'm fully aware of them.

Even do I have not visited(logged on). I do have them memorized, its just a matter of responding

AcidPhosphate69
07-22-2009, 08:42 PM
they love to lie and paint these distorted pictures and try to rile up other idiots who support their lies - thats some evil shit -

Listen, I disagree with almost all the shit you say and do, but I never said you edited my posts. I'm not about lie and paint a picture. If I say something, it's cuz I'm sure of it. Here and in real life.

Either way, I'm done. I'm not about to sit here and know I won't get across. Pointless.

LORD NOSE
07-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Listen, I disagree with almost all the shit you say and do, but I never said you edited my posts. I'm not about lie and paint a picture. If I say something, it's cuz I'm sure of it. Here and in real life.

did i say that you edited my post ?

, I'm done.

you been done - from the first word you type - just stay in your dam place and everything will be all good