PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant mad man Michael Vick back in the NFL again.

check two
07-21-2009, 07:31 PM
No

GZAjector
07-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Would you like to see ignorant mad man Michael Vick play in the NFL again?
Yesterday, 07:31 PM

No

Last edited by check two; Today at 12:50 AM.

lol wtf? spell something wrong?

my answer is yes though. dude did his time, he was fun as all hell to watch play, and i'm just interested to see if he can regain his form, at least running the ball, he never was that great a passer.

punt returns is something i always wanted to see him try.

i wouldn't be pissed if the redskins signed him, but at least like 9 out of 10 people i see on the skins board, all say how they would be almost furious enough to not watch. i'm like yeah right, almost

just my opinion, tho. yeah it's fucked up, i love dogs, but it seems like he got off worse than other people, like leonard little, donte stallworth, etc. who killed people.

but whatever, what would you do if your team signed him?

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 07:25 PM
he killed a few dogs, im a big dog guy myself, but what does that have to do with him playing football?

your playing for the shirt on your back, not yourself.

check two
07-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I edited the thread title, Raggedy Andy.

I bet more football fans would would rather not have him come back to the NFL, than vice versa.The difference between Stallworth and some of those knuckleheads is that they were accidents, and Vick's was intentional torture and killing. Yeah, Stallworth got off too easy, but I don't think Vick got too harsh of a sentence. He was overrated when he played even. Nobody likes or supports him anymore, except naive black people in Atlanta.

GZAjector
07-22-2009, 08:49 PM
I edited the thread title, Raggedy Andy.
lol

fair enough

you just went into so much detail in you original post i wasn't sure.

and yeah, you're right, overwhelming majority of fans wouldn't want him back, but it's up to the commisioner, who is pretty unpredictable. he let pac man jones back.

Art Vandelay
07-23-2009, 07:01 AM
No i don't want him to come back. Not because he killed some pit bulls, which i am a proud pit owner myself, but because he wasn't good enough to play QB in the NFL before he went to jail. i doubt he got any better since.

check two
07-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Some teams are saying they don't have any interest in him. Maybe he could be a backup for the Lions. And I get tired of some of the people trying to make this into some racial issue, when it isn't. Get over it, you scum bags.

Dirty Knowledge
07-26-2009, 04:39 PM
They were some overgrown rats he fought man get over it.

HANZO
07-26-2009, 07:54 PM
some sportsmen and celebrities have caused fatal car accidents and get away with it.

Vick should be allowed back into the NFL, his done his time, hasnt the guy gone bankrupt??

Dirty Knowledge
07-26-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm sayinn thoo...

plus

dogs are rats bred from the wolve and the jackal some of those overgrown rats are gangsta tho...i want a rot or a doberman

some people are more compassionate for their dogs [overgrown rats] and dogs in general than they are to other people. real shit.

check two
07-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Like I said before, those were accidents in which sports stars caused the deaths of people. Not intentional torture and killings, like Vick.

Several serial killers start off by abusing and killing animals. I don't blame some pet owners for valuing their pets more than other humans. There are a lot of humans out there that are more primitive and more savage than any animal there is. Vick is lower than a cockroach. He is like a black dodo bird in the animal kingdom.

THE W
07-27-2009, 01:51 PM
if roger says its okay for him to come back than its okay for him to come back. if he gets the okay he still has to get someone to put him on a roster and his actions and the fact that he isnt gonna be the same player he once was(some will argue he wasnt much to begin with) is going to be an obsticle for him getting back on the field.

if i was commisioner and he convinced me that he wouldnt do what he did again i'd let him back in. he served his time and has afforded himself the opportunity to reenter society. saying he's not good enough is a poor argument for him not being reinstated, as if there arent any crappy players on NFL rosters. if he's reinstated and he sucks then he'll get cut just like everyone else.

hectis
07-27-2009, 02:07 PM
yeah, he did his time, but will any NFL team sign him, o is he ufl (I think that's what it is called) bound?

Dirty Knowledge
07-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Vick would be sick on the Dolphins...

hectis
07-27-2009, 03:01 PM
I don't think they will sign him though

will he be on madden 2010?

Dirty Knowledge
07-27-2009, 05:01 PM
IT doesn't matter now

He has been reinstated

Could play by Week 6

The Sweepstakes Is On !!

check two
07-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Like I said, backup for the Lions.

GZAjector
07-27-2009, 08:31 PM
Vick would be sick on the Dolphins...i was thinking that too. he might be a beast in the wildcat if he could sign with a team that utilizes it.

he'd just have to look be on the look out for ace ventura

Dirty Knowledge
07-27-2009, 08:42 PM
I know for a fact -- there's fans out there who would take Vick over what they got now -coughcoughREDSKINFANScoughcough-

GZAjector
07-27-2009, 09:06 PM
lol
goddamn right i would

fuck jason candle sorryass softspoken lionel richie lookalike pusseh

but nah, i'd rather see colt brennan starting
mike vick can return punts for da skins instead, unlike randle el
or do some wildcat double reverse flea flicker quarterback option shit

fuck it

check two
07-27-2009, 10:18 PM
The Falcons fans should be glad that Vick is gone. They have a better QB now.

GZAjector
07-27-2009, 10:37 PM
most definitely.

i'd take matt ryan over alot of qb's.

Queen Of Poetry
07-29-2009, 08:02 AM
No!!!! Goodell should have never even met with him. He served the punishment and now he has to receive the consequences. Get another job Mike-we don't need u in the NFL!

Queen Of Poetry
07-29-2009, 08:03 AM
IT doesn't matter now

He has been reinstated

Could play by Week 6

The Sweepstakes Is On !!

I really don't think a team will pick him up (or maybe I am just hoping).

baby jesus
07-29-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm Curious To See What He Can Do I'm Sure He's Gonna Have A Tough Time But I Never Thought He Was As Bad As Some People Make It Out. He Did Go Into Green Bay And Win A Playoff Game That Impressed Me.

Compulsion
07-29-2009, 03:15 PM
i was thinking that too. he might be a beast in the wildcat if he could sign with a team that utilizes it.

he'd just have to look be on the look out for ace ventura

How is lining up a quarterback in the quarterback spot the wildcat formation?
\

GZAjector
07-29-2009, 05:33 PM
lol, he wouldn't be the fuckin wildcat ya fuckin seachicken fan!

he would play like, wideout, or longsnapper, or maybe kicker. dude's maaaaaaaad versatile, wait and see.

Get another job Mike-we don't need u in the NFL!LOL

OB4CL2
07-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Dante Stallworth gets 30 days for killing a guy while driving drunk
Michael Vick gets nearly 2 years for dog fighting activities

Tito_Para Enfrente
07-29-2009, 08:49 PM
yeah why not , he has some skills

beautifulrock
07-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Well, when you put it the way you did in the title, no.

Queen Of Poetry
07-30-2009, 07:53 AM
Dante Stallworth gets 30 days for killing a guy while driving drunk
Michael Vick gets nearly 2 years for dog fighting activities

That's a court problem....we are talkin about whether Vick should play football. and I don't think Donte should be allowed to play either, shit Albert Hainsworth shouldn't be playing after that kick in the head incident.

Art Vandelay
07-30-2009, 10:01 AM
the one big difference between stallworth and vick is that stallworth wasn't trying to kill anyone. it's not something he is proud of or set out to do that day. he made a mistake.

mike vick wanted to kill dogs. he enjoyed killing dogs.

check two
07-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Yes, Michael Vick enjoys killing things. He is a killer. Like I said before, various serial killers start out by torturing and killing animals.

Gamo
07-31-2009, 04:15 PM
Some serial killers start out by making disgusting, usually sexual, comment about dogs.

hectis
07-31-2009, 11:04 PM
he should sign with the browns, think about the headlines "convicted dog killer mike Vick will play in the dog pound"

Visionz
08-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Some team is going to pick him up. I don't think he should be shut out of the NFL. Suspended for some games? Sure, but the guy served his time for his actions so that's that. I believe in redemption and who knows, he might actually take the job more serious than he ever has before in his entire life and actually become a QB.

If he could complete 60% of his passes and run when there wasn't anything there, Vick would be a fucking nightmare to defend. As QB for the Falcons though it always seemed like he was thinking run first, pass second. Add to the fact he'd put ZERO touch on the ball, throwing a five-yard dump off like the dude was 80 yards downfield :lmao: It really limited him as a player. I'd be interested to see if he could turn it around.

Compulsion
08-01-2009, 05:05 AM
Some team is going to pick him up. I don't think he should be shut out of the NFL. Suspended for some games? Sure, but the guy served his time for his actions so that's that. I believe in redemption and who knows, he might actually take the job more serious than he ever has before in his entire life and actually become a QB.

If he could complete 60% of his passes and run when there wasn't anything there, Vick would be a fucking nightmare to defend. As QB for the Falcons though it always seemed like he was thinking run first, pass second. Add to the fact he'd put ZERO touch on the ball, throwing a five-yard dump off like the dude was 80 yards downfield :lmao: It really limited him as a player. I'd be interested to see if he could turn it around.

I've always thought his brothert threw a much better looking pass. Too bad he couldn't make it out of College w/o getting in trouble.

Compulsion
08-01-2009, 05:07 AM
lol, he wouldn't be the fuckin wildcat ya fuckin seachicken fan!

he would play like, wideout, or longsnapper, or maybe kicker. dude's maaaaaaaad versatile, wait and see.

LOL

I must have skimmed over the posts talking about him playing another position. My bad....I'm not hating on his athletic ability, and he might be more successful at another postion depending on how his accuracy and such looks after some time in jail.

check two
08-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Yeah, his brother is an idiot too.

Visionz
08-01-2009, 04:14 PM
@ check. You're acting as if being a quality human being is a key to getting into the NFL' :lmao:
Rae Carruth anyone? Of course he never played again but dudue is still locked up. Or how bout OJ? Point being, first and foremost its about what happens on the field. Everything else is a distant second.

check two
08-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Well his brother was real talented from what I heard, and he blew his chances at getting into the NFL by being stupid and an idiot.

11th Chamber
08-01-2009, 04:58 PM
lol at 'ignorant madman'

yea I wanna see him play again, he's gotta get back into NFL shape tho if he wants to be productive tho

Compulsion
08-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Well his brother was real talented from what I heard, and he blew his chances at getting into the NFL by being stupid and an idiot.

The games I saw him play in he looked not quite as fast as his brother, but still quick and threw a MUCH better looking pass. I think he could have been better in the league than Vick.

Tecknowledgist
08-01-2009, 10:11 PM
i dont respect him as a human being, but i dont think he should be barred from playing in the NFL. the punishment doesnt fit the crime.

GZAjector
08-01-2009, 10:44 PM
i dont respect him as a human being
my thoughts exactly.

but that goes for 85% of humans.

i really want to see what he can do, more out of morbid curiosity than anything. and if it's for the skins, than so be it. i'll root for him as much as i root for jason campbell if he's starting regular season. which is only to a point. win or gtfo

Bobby_Digital72
08-01-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm not sayin what he did was right ,but I think he should be given another chance .

hectis
08-02-2009, 04:53 AM
I hear the redskins, or patriots might sign him

everyone keeps telling me the Vikings should sign him, but I don't want him on the vikings, he can run but he is not a good throwing QB imo

check two
08-02-2009, 12:12 PM
He's not going to play at all if he goes to the Patriots.

BRONZBODY
08-04-2009, 10:19 AM
im so sick of this shit man. now im fond of animals but thats just it..its a fucking dog, people have done alot worse in sports. vick has only been doing somthing hes been doing since he was a child which is fighting pitbulls. VA is known for that shit, was it wrong what he did? yes it was but so is pete rose and everyone that has done stupid and illegal shit. vick has served his time and paid his so called debt to society so let him play. and if not there is always the UFL or the new USFL next year.

Compulsion
08-04-2009, 10:41 AM
I have a bet going now with a friend that he won't sign with the Seahawks...

check two
08-04-2009, 11:30 AM
im so sick of this shit man. now im fond of animals but thats just it..its a fucking dog, people have done alot worse in sports. vick has only been doing somthing hes been doing since he was a child which is fighting pitbulls. VA is known for that shit, was it wrong what he did? yes it was but so is pete rose and everyone that has done stupid and illegal shit. vick has served his time and paid his so called debt to society so let him play. and if not there is always the UFL or the new USFL next year.

Does that make it any less worse because he was involved in dog fighting since he was a child? That says a lot about his disturbed family or friends or whoever got him involved in that in such a young age.

Pete rose gambled on games. Vick tortured, hanged, and electrocuted living things. I think there's a difference there. You don't think it should matter much because it's 'just a dog'?

There must not be much to do down south except to go muddin, huntin, and torturing things.

BRONZBODY
08-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Does that make it any less worse because he was involved in dog fighting since he was a child? That says a lot about his disturbed family or friends or whoever got him involved in that in such a young age.

Pete rose gambled on games. Vick tortured, hanged, and electrocuted living things. I think there's a difference there. You don't think it should matter much because it's 'just a dog'?

There must not be much to do down south except to go muddin, huntin, and torturing things.being from wher hes from and where im from(mississippi) dog fighting runs rampant. do i like it? fuck no but its somthing people from the projects of from the sticks do. now if vick was doing that shit to children i would want to kill that sonovabitch myself. i hold children and lot higher that i do a dog son. im sure PETA will protest it either way tho.

Complex
08-04-2009, 12:43 PM
The man did his time and I think he deserve another chance but my respect for him is gone as well...

being from the south aint an excuse for the shit he was doing... at the time he was an nfl icon being paid millions to play football... he had no business being involved with that sadistic bs...

basically i cant respect no millionare that torture animals for kicks...

check two
08-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, it makes it sound like the south does deserve some of the flack it gets for being looked at as being backwords.

spiggity_ace
08-04-2009, 04:22 PM
i hope he comes back, i want him to sign with the ravens cuz i have a feeling he'll be a good fit their.

Visionz
08-05-2009, 01:09 AM
Yeah, it makes it sound like the south does deserve some of the flack it gets for being looked at as being backwords.
don't think that shit isn't happening in New York and the rest of the country

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/02/18/us/dog-fight-crackdown-reveals-animal-cruelty.html

the mindset that "oh, that's a southern thing" is just wack. The shit happens ALL over from coast to coast to coast.

check two
08-05-2009, 01:31 AM
lol I know that. Go do some muddin'

Visionz
08-05-2009, 01:36 AM
lol I know that. Go do some muddin'
lol so if you know that why you trying to pin it on the south like its the only place that it goes on? :nonono:

and I've never actually gone muddin save for driving around in a truck at work on Ft Hood. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun as fuck though. I know you get a lot of rain in PA. You should get a friend with a truck or jeep and do that shit yourself :beer:

check two
08-05-2009, 01:45 AM
lol because from bronzbody's post, it made it sound like the south is real well known for having a dog fighting problem, and that it's just normal for people to do that sort of thing there.

We probably get more rain than Texas, but we don't get an abundant amount where I live. lol Maybe I will try it sometime. I don't see how it would be that fun to drive around in mud and get the vehicle all dirty, but you never know. lol

Visionz
08-05-2009, 01:50 AM
lol because from bronzbody's post, it made it sound like the south is real well known for having a dog fighting problem, and that it's just normal for people to do that sort of thing there.

We probably get more rain than Texas, but we don't get an abundant amount where I live. lol Maybe I will try it sometime. I don't see how it would be that fun to drive around in mud and get the vehicle all dirty, but you never know. lol
word, I've known people into it but I wouldn't say it was rampant.

but yeah, its basically like iceskating in your truck (or so I imagine, I've never skated on ice) You're in control but only kinda. but it was good times, especially when getting paid to do it.

BRONZBODY
08-05-2009, 08:29 AM
muddin is a white thing...naw just fuckin around yall dont get ya panties in a bunch. let me rephrase what i said check. where im from in the south theress a fuckton of dog fighting and not just pits. it did not originate from the south(cali i think) but in parts of the boonies thats really all they do...other than muddin and lynching black people.

yo eric, when the last time u been to cove son?

BRONZBODY
08-05-2009, 08:33 AM

We probably get more rain than Texas, but we don't get an abundant amount where I live. lol Maybe I will try it sometime. I don't see how it would be that fun to drive around in mud and get the vehicle all dirty, but you never know. loli said the same thing until i went with some of my redneck homies...i gotta admit...its kinda fun.

KZA
08-13-2009, 07:38 PM
Jaws reported it on

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938

Hollow Dartz
08-13-2009, 08:03 PM
LOL. I have returned to this forum. Eagles will win NFC east.

ALCATRAZ
08-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Did anyone honestly believe the nfl wouldn't bring vick back ? I said from the very beginning the nfl was talkin out they ass about bannin that nigga forever ... Gimme a fuckin break

check two
08-16-2009, 01:25 PM
There is a long Michael Vick topic a few threads down. I advise you to use your brain once in a while. Thank you.

IrOnMaN
08-16-2009, 04:23 PM
The way I see it, the NFL gave Vick a second chance.

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Edit:

Don't post ignorant crap next time.

"white folks love their dogs more than their own women.
kobe...raped a white woman... went to trial...not guilty.
oj....killed a white woman...went to trial.....not guilty.
vick...fought some dogs... went to trial...2yrs in prison.
Moral to the story- Leave them dogs alone and stick to killin an rapin white women"
-eddie griffin

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Ive found that people who dont like dogs generally lacks souls.

check two
08-16-2009, 05:13 PM
The black people in Atlanta seem to be the ones saying the dumbest things concerning this, and I guess they would support Vick no matter what he does.

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 05:31 PM
dear butt hurt mod,

there's nothing ignorant about highlighting the fact that many athletes have committed crimes against HUMANS but haven't received a fraction of the vilification that vick has gotten.

2 names that jump out at me...

Patrick Roy- Domestic Abuse
Ray Lewis -accessory to murder

i'm sure if i had the energy i'd post a long list but i think u get the point.

a pig or an octopus is just as, if not more intelligent than a dog.

what is the diff between killing a dog and any other animal, morally speaking?

why give a dog human rights?

why is vick's crime such a big deal?

ps fuck them dogs
MLUrmAnvBFw

check two
08-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Dear psychotic one,
Research torture and then get back to me. It's a stupid argument to try and compare Vick's crime against other crimes. It doesn't make Vick's crime any less severe.

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 05:38 PM
The black people in Atlanta seem to be the ones saying the dumbest things concerning this, and I guess they would support Vick no matter what he does.

nope.

but i would support him if he financially supported some relatives that fought dogs.

yall act like vick literally was training these dogs himself and was in the ring rooting for his pitt with a blood stained face.

smh @ believing the hype

check two
08-16-2009, 05:39 PM
People who support animal fighting either don't have a high IQ, don't have any morals, or both.

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Dear psychotic one,
Research torture and then get back to me. It's a stupid argument to try and compare Vick's crime against other crimes. It doesn't make Vick's crime any less severe.

you don't even know what his crime is. do you?

what did vick actually do?

smh@ not knowing the facts.

check two
08-16-2009, 05:43 PM
The blind leading the blind. Go hang somebody from a tree, electrocute them, or drown em, if that's what you get a kick out of.

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 05:46 PM
People who support animal fighting either don't have a high IQ, don't have any morals, or both.
people who eat meat but villify dog fighting are oblivious to the world around them, are a hypocrite or both.

cuz the fact is... you eat hamburgers.

CrxvxewC-gA

i'm saying put down the burger and be righteous with your argument or take a bite and STFU.

check two
08-16-2009, 05:48 PM
You've seen me eating a hamburger before?

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 05:49 PM
yes.

check two
08-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Where? That's pretty creepy.

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 05:52 PM
you don't cover up your webcam do you?

i didn't think so.

ps i like what you've done with your hair.

check two
08-16-2009, 05:55 PM
:$

Complex
08-16-2009, 05:58 PM
people who eat meat but villify dog fighting are oblivious to the world around them, are a hypocrite or both.

cuz the fact is... you eat hamburgers.

CrxvxewC-gA

i'm saying put down the burger and be righteous with your argument or take a bite and STFU.

Word because eating hamburgers and torturing domestic animals are the same thing right...

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
08-16-2009, 05:58 PM
nope.

but i would support him if he financially supported some relatives that fought dogs.

yall act like vick literally was training these dogs himself and was in the ring rooting for his pitt with a blood stained face.

smh @ believing the hype

Vick admitted to personally killing at least 3 dogs.

I, personally, love dogs.

That being said, Vick did the crime, did the time, and now people still want to ruin his life.

WHen people get out of prison, they should be allowed to work again.

Leonard Little and Dante Stallworth killed people, and nobody gives a fuck. When you kill dogs, there is nobody to pay off.

I think MIchael Vick is stupid, has a bad attitude, and did some reprehensible shit.

But you can't keep prosecuting him.

Football players shouldn't be role models for kids, and if they are, it is their parents' fault.

Complex
08-16-2009, 06:00 PM
^ real talk

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Word because eating hamburgers and torturing domestic animals are the same thing right...

basically yes.
if you knew how a cow became a two all beef patties w/ special sauce.

what makes a dog better than any other animal?

Vick admitted to personally killing at least 3 dogs.

I, personally, love dogs.

That being said, Vick did the crime, did the time, and now people still want to ruin his life.

WHen people get out of prison, they should be allowed to work again.

Leonard Little and Dante Stallworth killed people, and nobody gives a fuck. When you kill dogs, there is nobody to pay off.

I think MIchael Vick is stupid, has a bad attitude, and did some reprehensible shit.

But you can't keep prosecuting him.

Football players shouldn't be role models for kids, and if they are, it is their parents' fault.

repped.
best post of your e-life.

Complex
08-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Was Vick eating the dogs to survive?

check two
08-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Well, like was stated already in the thread, yes I think that Stallworth should have gotten more time then he did, for sure. Though, the situations are different. Stallworth's situation was an accident, and Vick's was intentional torture and killing.

Uncle Steezo
08-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Was Vick eating the dogs to survive?
are you eating burgers to survive?

i like red meat as well as poultry, but i don't HAVE to eat it.
i don't HAVE to support an industry who's success hinges on abusing animals by buying it's product.

the fact is, for some reason, some of us place dogs in a seperate anthropomorphic category when there is nothing that scientifically warrants it.

a pig is just as intelligent, loyal and useful as a dog but yet we don't protest the harvesting of pig meat. why? in india people treat cows better than dogs, they are considered holy animals. are we crazy for eating beef?

all i'm saying is have a balanced platform to stand on when defending animal rights. either you believe animal life deserves to be treated with dignity or you don't. there can't be grey areas that consist of animals you like better than others.

if a monkey isn't human, isn't it the same as a mouse or a dog or a fish?
is our moral view based on the intelligence of the species in question?

if thats so, would a severely retarded human deserve less dignity than a extremely intelligent dolphin?

THE W
08-16-2009, 07:06 PM
its about culture, not morality.

check two
08-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Yeah, a hideous culture indeed.

Prolifical ENG
08-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Eagles fans cheer Vick's return to NFL

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9995466/Eagles-fans-cheer-Vick%27s-return-to-NFL

...An hour before kickoff, the only anti-Vick commotion was caused by three grungy young women. They walked down 11th Street carrying a large white banner featuring drawings of a bloody dog and the message "Murderers are not role models."

Most Eagles fans were unmoved. Some hurled their own insults at the protesters. At one point, it became bizarro world when the trio walked past a group of three tanned babes wearing Vick jerseys who were posing for a news camera.....

check two
08-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Philly fans are some of the craziest and rudest in the US.

Luther Large
08-28-2009, 06:44 PM
to yall whos against vick u can eat a dick man served 2 years let'em live

yall are just goin by wut the news media tells u anyway wich i highly doubt is 100% true point blank you dont know all the details or how it happened who did what exactly so fuck up

check two
08-28-2009, 07:00 PM
^^ @ lol

check two
07-03-2010, 02:34 PM
ha ha

what an idiot this dude is.

-A person familiar with the team's thinking says the Philadelphia Eagles are strongly considering releasing Michael Vick.

GZAjector
07-03-2010, 11:22 PM
i read that the dude who got shot was vicks co-defendant in the dogfighting case?

check two
07-04-2010, 01:07 AM
The guy who got shot testified against Vick in the trial. Vick left the party, and then a few mintues later the guy ended up getting shot.

THE W
07-11-2010, 04:49 PM
so he's getting human being's wacked?

NOW you can lock him up and throw away the key.

Queen Of Poetry
07-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Philly fans are some of the craziest and rudest in the US.

We r passionate!!! Vick needs to go. Should have never been back in the NFL.

check two
07-11-2010, 05:54 PM
He's always been an overrated player and a terrible person.

Queen Of Poetry
07-12-2010, 09:01 AM
He wasn't that great of a QB in Atlanta in my opinion. Great runner, but his accuracy wasn't all that.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-14-2010, 07:45 PM
He wasn't that great of a QB in Atlanta in my opinion. Great runner, but his accuracy wasn't all that.

This girl knows her shit.

Vick is more hype than help these days.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2010, 08:12 PM
when cops kill people they let them be cops again...hmmm

Queen Of Poetry
07-14-2010, 08:15 PM
This girl knows her shit.

Vick is more hype than help these days.

I know a lil bit about a lil bit. Ha.

I hope when I go to training camp I can say something to him.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2010, 08:20 PM
He's always been an overrated player and a terrible person.

also i co-sign this...