PDA

View Full Version : 32 bar promo

White_Mouse
07-22-2009, 12:38 AM
The goal here was just to kill the beat, rough mixing, but that's kind of the point lol
http://www.myspace.com/mousethemosaik

Sinapse
07-22-2009, 08:33 AM
Peeped it a few times this morning, I think I like your normal steez a lot more, you have some cool lines in here like the Idiot Proof one, but you didn't sound as convincing spitting a "hard verse" and I think it hurt your flow, felt a lil out of rhythm with the beat, writing was dope but I don't think it translated to the song as well as some of your more chill vibes...

Boss_Digger
07-23-2009, 05:38 PM
I liked it personally although Sin raised some good points about flow etc, at times your breath control seems to faulter but with practise I think you will do well at this more animated style

Bobby Budknickers
07-24-2009, 12:28 AM
damn yo i fuck with this

the flow is nice
lyrics are good
i like your voice, as a friend

nah forreal tho good shit

what's the beat for teh 32 bar promo from?

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
07-24-2009, 12:30 PM
damn yo i fuck with this

what's the beat for teh 32 bar promo from?

Produced by Irie-1. Sampled from a cd called "Koto Soul". This is just a rough mix though. I still have to track it out for Mosaik, if he wants to get a better sound from it.

White_Mouse
07-25-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm actually going to rerecord this joint on another software program I have, because I noticed the reason the vocals on here sound harsher is I was too close to the mic when recording, but thanks for peeping everyone