PDA

View Full Version : fuck reebok ' i am what i am adverts'

Fragmented
09-17-2005, 02:12 PM
fuck these adverts i hate them, these plaster the walls of every fucking tube station in london, and they included the biggest lineup of retards around

KBOS
09-17-2005, 03:09 PM
fuck these adverts i hate them these plasters the wall of every fucking tube station
them these plasters on the wall of every fucking tube station?

What the fuck does that mean?

Fragmented
09-17-2005, 03:14 PM
sorry i forgot to add some puntuation marks one sec

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-17-2005, 03:21 PM
random

KBOS
09-17-2005, 05:36 PM
fuck these adverts i hate them, these plaster the walls of every fucking tube station in london, and they included the biggest lineup of retards around
What the fuck is a tube station? Why the fuck does it bother you so much?

urban_angel
09-17-2005, 05:43 PM
lol, a tube station is the underground in London, like the subway in NY. and yes they are annoying adverts, they do seem to be everywhere, n forever on tv, but hey...

peace

Ronin
09-17-2005, 05:50 PM
yeah, incredibly rich people trying to make the everyday man feel sorry for them and that theyre real, im sure they got mad money for the adverts where they do fuck all

Ink Is My Drink
09-17-2005, 06:05 PM
yeh fuk them

hahaha diddnt no wat a tube station is id jus clal it the underground but still

KBOS
09-17-2005, 06:45 PM
yeh fuk them

hahaha diddnt no wat a tube station is id jus clal it the underground but still
If you called it the underground I would be even more confused... lol, sorry for my ignorance. Here we just call it the subway

JASPER
09-17-2005, 06:48 PM
edit: fuck..

Ballad Ballistik
09-17-2005, 10:56 PM
I ROCK THE REEBOK CLASSIC...
CAUSE MY STYLE IS JURRASIC...
STRETCH YOUR MIND LIKE ELASTIC..
NEVER THE CASH ALWAYS THE PLASTIC...
STEP I GET DRASTIC..
LIKE RECEPTION..CANT YOU FEEL THE STATIC...
HUDINI AINT GOT MOVES LIKE MY MAGIC...
KEEPIN YOU ALL STUCK LIKE A MAGNET...
SCOOP YOU LIKE A FISH ..IN MY DRAGNET...
ILL GIVE YOU CASH IN SMALL FRAGMENTS...

O3EY
09-18-2005, 02:00 AM
then log off your computer and put your dick back in your mouth and shut up.

Fragmented
09-18-2005, 11:29 AM
then log off your computer and put your dick back in your mouth and shut up. very funny.... not, whats your problem? since u thought it was worth ur time to make up such a original dig at me. I've got an idea how about u refrain from posting in this thread since i made it to voice my hatred of this advertising campaign. but since you don't seem to have an opinion why not keep the childish remark to yourself and find another thread where those responces will get a equally pathetic responce

Fragmented
09-18-2005, 11:33 AM
yeah, incredibly rich people trying to make the everyday man feel sorry for them and that theyre real, im sure they got mad money for the adverts where they do fuck all
see thats what i mean with these companies they mindfuck the individuals, since sympathy is a easy emotion to manipulate, i'm sick and tired of these sorts of advertisements stupilating we have to feel sorry for these so called 'real' people.

and after using the underground every day looking at these poster of people like mike skinner anybody would feel resent

Bedlam
09-18-2005, 11:54 AM
then log off your computer and put your dick back in your mouth and shut up.
bad day?

O3EY
09-18-2005, 01:24 PM
bad day?
nah son, just tried of people complaning over some stupid shit. cause he's tired of adverts, he would have been better off not even making this complaint thread.

O3EY
09-18-2005, 01:30 PM
very funny.... not, whats your problem? since u thought it was worth ur time to make up such a original dig at me. I've got an idea how about u refrain from posting in this thread since i made it to voice my hatred of this advertising campaign. but since you don't seem to have an opinion why not keep the childish remark to yourself and find another thread where those responces will get a equally pathetic responceouch! comming from you, I might have to think twice to even waste my breath on you. "What's my problem?" your unwanted hate on this thread about stuff that has no need to be brought up. Who gives a shit about what you see around tube stations. so do me aswell as the corp a favor and dont step up to something that's beyond your 85% of knowledge.

Fragment this bitch!!

Fragmented
09-18-2005, 01:48 PM
ouch! comming from you, I might have to think twice to even waste my breath on you. "What's my problem?" your unwanted hate on this thread about stuff that has no need to be brought up. Who gives a shit about what you see around tube stations. so do me aswell as the corp a favor and dont step up to something that's beyond your 85% of knowledge.

Fragment this bitch!!
haha, seriously like i said before, if you don't have anything to discuss, then don't post in this thread, i never put your name on this thread or ask you to post in here, so does yourself a favour and don't bother posting in here.

as for 85% bullshit how about saving that non-sense for your little gathering, with your 'so-called' elevated members, you stuck off a 5% theories, so i suggest u do your so called 'knowledge of self' before you criticise others.

i have no problem with you but shut off the attitude it's not called for

SurreaL
09-18-2005, 01:50 PM
God this site sucks sometime's (sorry had to say it) but seriously, cut the beef bullshit.

Fragmented
09-18-2005, 02:00 PM
God this site sucks sometime's (sorry had to say it) but seriously, cut the beef bullshit.
i don't wonna beef i just merely wanted to show my distaste for these sorts of advertising campaigns

Soul Controller
09-18-2005, 02:08 PM
celebreties are viruses in the matrix
dont listen to them!

Fragmented
09-18-2005, 02:09 PM
soul peace george orwell is the shit

Ink Is My Drink
09-18-2005, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=Fragmented]see thats what i mean with these companies they mindfuck the individuals, since sympathy is a easy emotion to manipulate, i'm sick and tired of these sorts of advertisements stupilating we have to feel sorry for these so called 'real' people.

and after using the underground every day looking at these poster of people like mike skinner anybody would feel resent[/QUOTE

haha yeh i agree