PDA

View Full Version : Thought on the Lost Children of Babylon???

Illmega
07-22-2009, 02:10 PM
Just wondering what peoples thoughts were on the Lost Children of Babylon & their affiliates.

DUMBO
07-22-2009, 05:48 PM
wu-dredge.

Lex Lugor
07-22-2009, 11:29 PM
BOLOGNA
straight BOLOGNA son
some are cool doods
most of them are stuck up, picky about who they'll even CONVERSATE with
of course i will not name names, i know this from personal experience, on a professional level.. and i wouldnt normally call them out, but them dudes, i aint wit it, they were buddy buddies trading with cats until they got what they wanted and snaked niggas//
fuck each of them cats

Illmega
07-22-2009, 11:33 PM
I meant music wise, not on a personal level.

Theori
07-22-2009, 11:37 PM
doo doo brown, are u from philly?

Tecknowledgist
07-22-2009, 11:38 PM
i fucks with some of them. richard raw is dope and rasul allah is too

im interested in this affiliated dude Atma, what you know about him?

Illmega
07-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Aint none of them dudes ever snake me

Lex Lugor
07-22-2009, 11:42 PM
I meant music wise, not on a personal level.
ah lol well they got some dope joints, alot of pointless babbling if you ask me but i think the same about alot of similar type artists
doo doo brown, are u from philly?
hah nah man
Aint none of them dudes ever snake me
yo g im not the only one i know that its happened to
and they along with myself are still not the only ones i know they did it to lol

food for thought
07-23-2009, 12:07 AM
im feeling White Lotus and the Formless Kung-Fu album.

thats my shit.

i dl'd theyre 9/11 album but im not feeling that shit.

Lex Lugor
07-23-2009, 12:08 AM
yo i cant dawg lotus dude is cool
personal and he gots the highlight joints

ALCATRAZ
07-23-2009, 12:29 AM
dey taught me bout duh illuminaughties

Lex Lugor
07-23-2009, 03:32 AM
atma.. i never talked to the dude
i see him on alot of guest spots tho dude must dabble with alot of people and people dont usually work alot with jerkoffs so..
yo i just went back and listened to formless
lol i had it on my hd but never really listened to it
shits dope! seems like hes doing more for them than them for him

Cappadonna36
07-26-2009, 11:08 PM
u sound mad salty.

i dig their music though, the shit they speak on religions, meditation, Nuwauabian philosophy, etc. it's all fucking mindblowing.

the beats are spaced-out and sound like a fucking shroom trip. its amazing.

Lex Lugor
07-26-2009, 11:11 PM
oh hell yea i am

spiggity_ace
07-26-2009, 11:15 PM
i hear their wu fam now, is that true? anyways ima try to start gettin into them now.

Lex Lugor
07-26-2009, 11:22 PM
well, all BOLOGNA aside,
lol 'wu fam' is such an objectionable status
when does one become wu fam officially
they got joints with a bunch of killa bee types
priest, bronze, beretta etc etc
but does that make them 'wu fam'
lol probably not
im sure rza wouldnt refer to them as his wu brethren

Lex Lugor
07-26-2009, 11:23 PM
though the rza probably wouldnt with alot of other so called 'wu fam' artists

spiggity_ace
07-27-2009, 05:08 AM
lol yea tru, i was readin a interview where they asked y the sunz of man logo was on the album n rasul allah sed killah priest accepted him as brethren sort of, n he ended that part of the itnerview by sayin we wu fam, RIP ODB, he sed hes been in contact with sunz of man since 94 i wouldnt mind called LCOB wu brethren, their first album is fire i played that shit front toback 2 times in a row, real spiritual n all that, real dope lyrics these guysgot the productions fire too but the sound levels are so low on the one i got.

ingenting
07-27-2009, 06:51 AM
I remember hearing their first record and not really feeling it, but that 9/11 conspiracy one they did was fire. Some great appearances on that first JMT album too.

Guarded By Martyrs
07-27-2009, 07:19 AM
Feeling them a lot, especially the chick.

iahiwkq5Afo

PPsxjulLsiE

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-27-2009, 08:32 AM
Aside from the Official LCOB LPs, did Rasul Allah ever drop anything else?

I am looking for more material from Rasul Allah.....

food for thought
07-27-2009, 02:09 PM
somone reccomend an album i should get

spiggity_ace
07-27-2009, 05:05 PM
^ i say grab the equidivium it was the first album i hered from them and its dope, real consistent vibe throughout, ima check the 9/11 album it got 10/10 on rapreviews ima see wut its about, o and a sidenote, is that el eloh guy that was on books of blood by JMT in LCOB, that dude had a dope flow.

Cappadonna36
07-29-2009, 10:08 PM
the 9/11 album is MUCH different than their other 2 albums. they switch up the content completely and rap about conspiracy theories and whatnot. still cool, but nothing like the first 2 albums

food for thought
07-30-2009, 02:28 AM
yea thats the one i heard

i wasnt really feeling that one.

im gona check for their first album.

spiggity_ace
07-30-2009, 04:46 AM
yo check that gladiators track whers posted, i had nothin to do so i was listenin to that album again n wen that came on i got lost in that girl singing in the beat, i was zoned the fuck out i was so ripped that day tho.

Audiophile
05-08-2010, 09:11 AM
been feeling LCOB for a couple years now. Stumbled on 911 in my cd store and copped it. took a while to feel the flows, but it grew on me quickly. then i snagged equidivium and book on anubis. those took a long time to get into, but man they're rhymes are so complex and deep, it really is mindblowing. perfect for meditating or just chillin back with trees. i would have to say book of anubis is my favorite overall, but all are classic.

Atma is sick y'all. he's making lots of moves, supposed work with Killah Priest and Canibus coming this year.

i've really liked everything I've heard Decipher spit on so far from Scryptkeepers to LCOB joints.

Anahata Sacred Sound Current is probably my favorite producer for LCOB. White Lotus has some good shit, too.

I'm also into what I've heard from Aslan so far and of course Illmega. Lex Starwind is sounding good, but I'm not really feeling John Murdoc so far.