PDA

View Full Version : Who is this fraud ass sharknigga?

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 01:17 PM
http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif GSTYLE (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=2705)

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2009, 01:18 PM
You should FLEX on his wuub ass

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 01:21 PM
do you ever get the feeling the gen chat crew are like the emo-goth kids at school, convinced of their deluded superiority, when really everyone else just looks at them as goobs who dont get pussy, have athletic ability, or humor?

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 01:38 PM
there was no such thing as emo goth when i was in school.

we had burnouts. basically a po white thug.

emo is your generation's selfhating homo manifestation.

ever get the feeling that lacey's teef really are fucked up, preventing him from EVER posting a pic.

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2009, 01:41 PM
do you ever get the feeling the gen chat crew are like the emo-goth kids at school, convinced of their deluded superiority, when really everyone else just looks at them as goobs who dont get pussy, have athletic ability, or humor?

Thats how we look at you. So sorry.

Some of us prefer to post here a lot instead of zoning out to CSI episodes or Deal or No deal. I'm not a big fan of tv unless football or baseball is on.

And getting pussy? That usually comes with the weekends. Are we expected to write book reports about our lives or something on here?

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 01:43 PM
^still hasnt found a camara with a wide enough lens so he can post a pic of hs face ASWELL as his chin

http://www.uigarden.net/upload/Articles/jennieW/03.06_school.1950.jpg

nigga go away lol, when you were in school you still wrote on slate and had to wear backstraightners to force you upright, old ass nigga

http://www.sitemason.com/files/gVR0yI/lunchkids.JPG

^Gavin's the dude far left in dungarees

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2009, 01:47 PM
Lmao at this UK dweeb critiquing peoples appearances but cant throw up a photo.

This kid must have a tumor or something growing out of his face.

Prolifical ENG
07-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Join Date: 04-01-2003....and still visits today...lower profile vet member. I call those guys the dynasty disciples. They have their part in the Wuniverse.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Lmao at this UK dweeb critiquing peoples appearances but can throw up a photo.

This kid must have a tumor or something growing out of his face.

^damn you so mad right now LOL i really got these guys shook, brains being fucked with remotely and shit

FXokhE3wYNM

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 01:58 PM
no matter what lacey wore, every halloween, someone would say "oooh what a cute Jack-o-lantern costume"

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2009, 01:58 PM
...... Im so mad right now ......

You keep avoiding the subject. No one is "shook". Just admit you fear a brutal sonning on your appearance from either tsa, skamp or style.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 02:02 PM
This isnt a social networking site, i dont give a fuck about any of you guys

Its just fun to come in here and light the match on you emotional cats, its funny. I have no attachement to you, and therefore i have no reason whatsoever to post a pic. Why would i? If someone else wants to thats their problem.

Theres a video of me.

If you want more your just gay. And mad because you cant say shit back. Wheres you pic?

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2009, 02:07 PM

Its just fun to come in here and light the match on you emotional cats, its funny. I have no attachement to you, and therefore i have no reason whatsoever to post a pic. Why would i? If someone else wants to thats their problem.

Theres a video of me.

If you want more your just gay. And mad because you cant say shit back. Wheres you pic?

Anything you say gets completely dismissed. Your still a scurrred lil UK wigger hellbent on talking shit to people with the comfort of anonymity.

So basically there has been talks of perma banning you. And why? LOL cuz you cant say shit back and we can all laugh and e-high5 each other, thus making you madder.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 02:09 PM
what did i do to make you so mad slang?

i barely remember saying anything in your direction, are you so desperate to have my photo?

my mystique is legendary

SKAMPOE
07-22-2009, 02:12 PM

we had burnouts. basically a po white thug.

emo is your generation's selfhating homo manifestation.

ever get the feeling that lacey's teef really are fucked up, preventing him from EVER posting a pic.

werd we also had an occassional metal head, but not no emo lacey lookin faggits
Thats how we look at you. So sorry?
coukld have not said it better!

hahahahha u know thats a lie, u care about me a whole lot!

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 02:14 PM
pluck me, Skampoe, pluck me now!!!

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2009, 02:16 PM
I can't carry this conversation out any longer. I've gotta get back what I'm working on.

-toodles

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 02:17 PM
good cuz i was about to take this shit to the tweets

begongo
07-22-2009, 02:19 PM
do you ever get the feeling the gen chat crew are like the emo-goth kids at school, convinced of their deluded superiority, when really everyone else just looks at them as goobs who dont get pussy, have athletic ability, or humor?nope, that's KTL

AcidPhosphate69
07-22-2009, 04:44 PM
^ fucking co-sign, hard

Lacey doesn't care about people here but he changes hit font color all the time to try and make himself more distinct. So far in the closet, he's in the apartment next door.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-22-2009, 05:00 PM
^^^hittin hard wit dat 1 lmao

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 05:05 PM
^ fucking co-sign, hard

Lacey doesn't care about people here but he changes hit font color all the time to try and make himself more distinct. So far in the closet, he's in the apartment next door.

o now someones mad about font colors?

dammmmmmmmm thats a new low

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2009, 05:37 PM
kids these days are soft...scared of grown ups.