PDA

View Full Version : Who's been kicked out of a titty bar?

Teh KillaBee
07-22-2009, 01:55 PM
I did on monday for the first time.
http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/images/thumb/KB2-trunk-shot.jpg/260px-KB2-trunk-shot.jpg

It wasn't for misbehaving inside the club, Washington state doesn't allow smoking in bars or restaurants (or places where you can see naked vaginas). So me and some homies go out back to smoke a bowl and cut up some perc and a few xanax. Well of all motherfuckers to come outside the owner comes outside while we got straws in our noses snorting shit off CD cases.

http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/images/thumb/KB2_My-Oh-My-Strip-Club.jpg/260px-KB2_My-Oh-My-Strip-Club.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Snorting percs & xanax in a strip bar parking lot just sounds trashy.

I don't blame the owner for kicking you out.

Prolifical ENG
07-22-2009, 02:01 PM
80% of titty bar owners are snorting shit off of CD cases inside anyway.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 02:07 PM
im in love with a stripperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 02:10 PM
my cousin tried x for the 1st time and i took him to Jazzy-T's
apparently, this muhfukka was so gone that he forgot there was a restroom. so he went outside around back and took a dump.

good thing the owner didn't walk up on that scene....jaw clenched eyes rolled back with a 6 inch doodoo log hangin out his ass.

but no, never been kicked out.

NIKLZ
07-22-2009, 02:27 PM

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 02:42 PM
hahaha.

but what can you but keep it movin?

now regular clubs and bars...i have to use my toes to count the times i been kicked out.

once i got kicked out and tried to break back in thru an upstairs window. but being drunk i failed to realize that i was breaking into a travel agency and the police were watching me the whole time.

i guess i was was planning to bust thru a window, dive roll, dust the glass of and hit the dancefloor.

needless to say the police whooped my ass.

my sister is a lesbian and she took me to some mixed crowd bar/club and i got the boot in under 20 mins for screamin in some faggots face like this.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/protest.jpg

i had stepped on his foot and he got all (finger snap & neck pop) "excuse me!" on me.

i turned around and yelled "I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUCK!" like chris tucker. within 2 seconds i had a bouncer on each arm walking me up outta that bitch.

ALCATRAZ
07-22-2009, 02:50 PM
i was at tha strip club with a few homies some years back and my dumbass friend who wasn't paying attention put a 5 down (we were sittin at the front of the stage) instead of a single which he meant to put, and this dumbass nigga tried to take it back LOL ... needless to say security wasn't too fond of us after that ... fun night tho

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 02:56 PM
hahaha.

but what can you but keep it movin?

now regular clubs and bars...i have to use my toes to count the times i been kicked out.

once i got kicked out and tried to break back in thru an upstairs window. but being drunk i failed to realize that i was breaking into a travel agency and the police were watching me the whole time.

i guess i was was planning to bust thru a window, dive roll, dust the glass of and hit the dancefloor.

needless to say the police whooped my ass.

my sister is a lesbian and she took me to some mixed crowd bar/club and i got the boot in under 20 mins for screamin in some faggots face like this.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/protest.jpg

i had stepped on his foot and he got all (finger snap & neck pop) "excuse me!" on me.

i turned around and yelled "I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUCK!" like chris tucker. within 2 seconds i had a bouncer on each arm walking me up outta that bitch.

damn you sound like a real cool dude!!

when im out the only thing that im out for is pussay. stripclubs is fake pussy.

i want pussy- for free.

JVk6n0nBt8A

Teh KillaBee
07-22-2009, 04:00 PM
damn you sound like a real cool dude!!

when im out the only thing that im out for is pussay. stripclubs is fake pussy.

i want pussy- for free.

JVk6n0nBt8A

women need to be more liberal with their snappers IMO

drippie k
07-22-2009, 05:41 PM
i got kicked out of a bar once after my wasted self got behind the bar somehow unnoticed..they did notice tho when i tried hopping back over with a full bottle of jack in my hand

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 05:50 PM
drippie you gotta have the giant wingspan. i used to go to the side of the bar and reach for bottles. but your technique is more fun.

lacey you had some FREE REAL PUSSY and you ran away from it. your commentary is a waste of bandwidth.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Closest I came was when i was in Phoenix at the Highlighter and the dumb bitch claimed she danced like 6 times when it was like 2....

so i refused to pay her at first...and of course you kno what comes next....I was with my uncle and cousins and my unc goes there alot so he paid the girl. I gave him the money back...

But fuck that...you can get me for a dance or two, but not four. Come on now...

Plus she annoyed me when she said she had a masters degree in psychology. I told her. Visits tot he shrink aren't actual classes your paying for...bum dum chah

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 06:06 PM
in ATL, dances are only $5 for full contact so she only gettin you for 20 buck max if she's shady.

but the dj WILL make a 1:30 remix of a 4 min song in a heartbeat, or blend two similar songs together so you think its one.

but for the most part. sooooo many girls dance out here that its like a regular club. meaning you can have a convo and a drink and actually get a number from a dancer.
there is nothing "special" about a dancer here. bad or good. its like "yeah you dance...so does my sister and nextdoor neighbor...and?" they know this all too well.

but i have to give atl dancers credit. they are really down to earth and friendly if you are a normal guy.

if you come in lookin to trick off a few stacks... then you will get sharks.

but its very very common to hit it off with a chick and meet her outside after the club closes and have a mini date that will or will not end in fucking depending on the dudes game.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2009, 06:10 PM
or how much coke he has

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-22-2009, 06:20 PM
but for the most part. sooooo many girls dance out here that its like a regular club. meaning you can have a convo and a drink and actually get a number from a dancer.
there is nothing "special" about a dancer here. bad or good. its like "yeah you dance...so does my sister and nextdoor neighbor...and?" they know this all too well.

but i have to give atl dancers credit. they are really down to earth and friendly if you are a normal guy.

if you come in lookin to trick off a few stacks... then you will get sharks.

but its very very common to hit it off with a chick and meet her outside after the club closes and have a mini date that will or will not end in fucking depending on the dudes game.

or how much coke he has

ahahahahhah!!!!

SMH at Gavin all like "if your a normal guy, maybe you can be lucky enough to get sex with stripper"

ahahahahaahahahahahh!!!!

dude is so funny.
t-painin.

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 06:53 PM
lacey you told on yourself twice...
1. you equate game with being lucky. luck has nothing to do with it
2. you equate sex with love. which explains why you don't get pussy during your sexual prime.

but like i said, stripping in atlanta is like working at the grocery store. its really not a big deal. i would dare to say 25-30% of the stripping age chix here have stripped at one time or another. amateur nights (wed) you may see the McD cashier or your mailcarrier shakin ass for a quicjk easy buck.
but regardless the women are fine as hell.

i live in the strip club cap[itol of the world. literally more strip clubs per square mile than anywhere on earth. 10% of atl economy come from adult ent.

but on the otherhand there are non-hoes that dance just for the money. seems impossible but its true.

its a culture out here. a cultutre you will never understand or experience.

i could show u things in ATL that would literally make you want to rip up your uk passport and buy a gold grill.

my fav bootyclubs
http://www.strokersclub.com/

www.PinUpsAtlanta.com (http://www.pinupsatlanta.com/)
www.PinUpsAtlanta.net (http://www.pinupsatlanta.net/)

http://www.myspace.com/bodytapatl

http://www.blueflamelounge.com

this is where i go to have a drink while you hide under your bed from the pussymonster.

Mumm Ra
07-22-2009, 06:56 PM

that's the truuf
well I dunno about atl dancers particularly
but whenever I'm in a strip club (which is rarely, and has been a while now) the dancers always sit and talk to me before anyone else
Being good looking and not acting like a desperate grimer always helps too

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2009, 06:58 PM
^the mark

Prolifical ENG
07-22-2009, 07:07 PM
that's the truuf
well I dunno about atl dancers particularly
but whenever I'm in a strip club (which is rarely, and has been a while now) the dancers always sit and talk to me before anyone else

Being good looking and not acting like a desperate grimer always helps too

where im from they go to those guys last because they are the least likely to want a dance. they go to the dude standing by himself first then work their way to the old loner on perverts row. desperate grimers pay.

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 07:12 PM
hahaha @ nick
but the Everliving is dead right. (oxymoron)

you get back what you put out...vibes and attitude i mean.

when i 1st moved to atl me and my homeboy lived with 2 chix who danced. most of them want to have a semi normal life so if you approach a dancer like a normal chick and talk to her, most likely she will respond accordingly.

i mean the reality is that she is just like any other girl. she just works in the nude.

personally tho i wouldn't want my WIFEY to have her ass an titties in every nigga face in town but thats me. i know some who dudes don't care.

JASPER
07-22-2009, 07:18 PM
I was at a strip club a while ago with a couple of friends, and I was already drunk and got even drunker in the bar. Dudes paid a girl to give me a lapdance and I was so drunk I couldn't get hard or feel excited or anything eventhough she was grinding me hard.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-22-2009, 07:20 PM
when i go to a strip club, i flirt with the girl for fun. its part of it.

There is nothing more boring (and awkward) than getting a dance and not saying a word.

I had a stripper pull me aside after a dance one time say 'i could see us hanging out outside of here'

Truthfully, I didnt kno what to make of it....i thought she meant she was willing to play for pay.
It could have been that she really wanted to...i dunno i never really found out somewhat to my regret.

famenchuan
07-22-2009, 07:20 PM
i got kicked out of a bar in maui. I walked in the bar already drunk as fuck. We they ban me from anymore drinks my freind was getting me more. Then I walked around the bar pounding my fist and giving everyone the stank eye. When they kicked me out i got in the car and passed. When i got back to the hotel...... that's a whole different story for another day.

Mumm Ra
07-22-2009, 07:27 PM
my second best friend since first grade started stripping right at 18yrs old (yes female fyi) so it's easy for me to hit up a club and treat the strippers like any other girl - and they respond well to it and tend to sit and talk to you in between their sets.

anywayz
never been kicked out of a bar
but a couple years ago I'm told I had to be carried out of a bar over someone's shoulder cuz I was so drunk
I had a bit of a drinking problem between 21-22

TeknicelStylez
07-22-2009, 07:33 PM
It doesn't take much to figure out the thread starter is sicka

HANZO
07-22-2009, 08:13 PM
iv never been kicked out of a bar, although iv had to leave bars due to my friends being kicked out. never a strip club though.

best thing to do in a strip club is jus to talk to the girls normally, instead of being robotic and jus drooling. you get a much better response from the girl if you jus be cool wit it.

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 09:31 PM
I was at a strip club a while ago with a couple of friends, and I was already drunk and got even drunker in the bar. Dudes paid a girl to give me a lapdance and I was so drunk I couldn't get hard or feel excited or anything eventhough she was grinding me hard.

it happens. once i was in a strip club at about 11am (they open at 10am).
these two girls were rolling and drunk. i'm shootin the shit with them while i ate lunch. (steak potato and salad for $7. can't beat it.)

i finish eating and got a dance or two. one chick had her back to me grindin while the other was grindin her..like a sandwich.

she tells me"i'm about to be bad" proceeds to pull my boner out, insert it into her vagina and slow grind while her friend sucked on her neck.. it took me a good 2-3 minutes before i realized how dumb i was for being up in this bitch raw and shut that shit down.

the story afterwards sounds like a lie so i'll save it.

but if you ever get a chance go to a strip club during the day shift. its a completely diff mood. "more casual less business" so to speak.

Mumm Ra
07-23-2009, 07:11 AM
I have to spend some time in atl in the near future. Fo sho. Drove through it a few times but never stayed.

this thread is making me want to hit up a strip club again tho - I haven't in about two years.
Prolly bring back some memories - I used to be in love with a strippperrrr.

Mumm Ra
07-23-2009, 07:15 AM
oh yeah, but here in grand rapids - as of two years ago - no more topless bars.
which is about the epitome of lame
All cause of one lone whiny bitch.

drippie k
07-23-2009, 08:35 AM
not to be a buzzkill jimmy crow, but portland now currently holds the most adult-rated facilities per square mile in the country (and also the most pedophiles and heroin dealers)

but atlanta shall always be known as the stip club capitol..its like a hobby down there

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Portland? fo real?
damn. i gotta spread the word. we gotta get our crown back. but makes sense tho, cause these past couple years, ATL gov had been trying to make ATL more "white friendly" and less "lil Jon video"
a lot of club closings and police upsurges.

man... ATL in the summer looks like, as uncle rukus said, "somebody threw a million dollars into the gorilla cage at the zoo." and i fall in love with the A all over again.

IrOnMaN
07-23-2009, 12:06 PM
I've never been to a strip club or titty bar. Sounds like fun.

I have a question. Can you suck the titties at a titty bar or is it just look and don't touch type of thing?

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 12:15 PM

I have a question. Can you suck the titties at a titty bar or is it just look and don't touch type of thing?

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 12:38 PM

whiskey dick is a blessing at a titty bar

Funniest thing I ever saw a stripper do was 1) fall off the pole upside down and 2) gettin a lap dance (in WA State there is a 3foot divider so no grinding) this chick fingered herself then flicked it on me......I was like damn don't be flickin crabs on me.

She didn't think it was as funny as me but she still got her $20

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 12:43 PM
I did on monday for the first time.
http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/images/thumb/KB2-trunk-shot.jpg/260px-KB2-trunk-shot.jpg

It wasn't for misbehaving inside the club, Washington state doesn't allow smoking in bars or restaurants (or places where you can see naked vaginas). So me and some homies go out back to smoke a bowl and cut up some perc and a few xanax. Well of all motherfuckers to come outside the owner comes outside while we got straws in our noses snorting shit off CD cases.

http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/images/thumb/KB2_My-Oh-My-Strip-Club.jpg/260px-KB2_My-Oh-My-Strip-Club.jpg

Last edited by MAGMA?????????? O rly?

Whoooooo you really knocked this one out of the park bud, impale yourself on a horse cawk

(I'm way fuckin hotter than that gay cowboy btw)

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 12:45 PM

They touch you, you do not touch them. Unless you want the bouncer to bite off your ear and hit you wit an elbow drop

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 12:54 PM
depends on what city and club you are in.
here we can squeeze and slap ass. they will run nips across yo lips if she likes you. anything more and you gotta take it to the Viper(vip room).

i seen that divider shit in a club in DC and was heated. "what the fuck am i paying you for?" is what i thought as i put another 5 dollar bill in her garter.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 01:01 PM
in Queen City, THE sleaziest club here, you can just about slap your dick on her spread pussylips. but who would want to? well...lets put it this way. it wouldn't be a good idea. the dancers bring a towel and bottle of rubbing alcohol on stage and disinfect before each set.
nothin but bullet wounds, tatts covering razor slices and stretchmarks. [eyetalian accent]some real classy broads in that place[/eyetalian accent]

5hundred&one
07-23-2009, 01:16 PM
^ sounds like every club in my area.

the nearest club that's actually decent is about an hour away from here and even that feels like a waste, since charlotte is like the city that always sleeps.

next time I'm in the ATL, Ima hit up one of the clubs you mentioned.

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 01:27 PM
i was at tha strip club with a few homies some years back and my dumbass friend who wasn't paying attention put a 5 down (we were sittin at the front of the stage) instead of a single which he meant to put, and this dumbass nigga tried to take it back LOL ... needless to say security wasn't too fond of us after that ... fun night tho

Niggaz so stingy they got short arms an deep pockets

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 08:54 PM
i got a question for you all.

have you all got strippers to do 'extras' for you at one point in time?

i can see the why men would enjoy going to titty bars, but it's not right to go to those places when you have a woman.

drippie k
07-23-2009, 09:05 PM
why not? it's only entertainment, not youre fallin in love with her or fuckin her...not sayin go every week but once a blue moon ain't bad as long as you don't go by yourself lol

here, they can get all over you but you gotta keep your hands off..n they can't put their mouth on you but its happened a few times where the chick would nibble a bit on my earlobe which fucking kills me lol

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Ironman, go up to Canada...Windsor....you can do alot more than suck nipples. Shits crazy up there.

Your up in Detroit right??? Shits right there for you man. I forget the name of the place...something with Day in it..i think

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2009, 09:09 PM

i can see the why men would enjoy going to titty bars, but it's not right to go to those places when you have a woman.

some girls love them more than guys.

There just for fun every once in a while for me, and usually any bachelor party you will end up at a strip club if its done correctly.

Women who freak out over there man going to a strip club once in a while....you should just stay single.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 09:10 PM
i wouldn't like the idea of another woman grinding up against my man, that's all. call me possessive if you like, but i'm sure you wouldn't like another man grinding up against your woman if the tables were turned.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2009, 09:18 PM
if its a strip club??? what the fuck do i care....if she gets a lap dance at a bachelorette party....u kno every one of those gets the cop stripper anyway.

unless strip clubs are an obvious bad habit for a dude, u broads need to learn to lay off.

Prolifical ENG
07-23-2009, 09:19 PM

The guys that I know that are tied down that are "allowed" to go because they are trusted. They don't go and get dances and shit, they just have some beers and look at some vertical smiles might slap an ass or too and get their head buried in the tittes and thats it. Then they go home and have sex...their girl knows why theyre so horny.

Ironman, go up to Canada...Windsor....you can do alot more than suck nipples. Shits crazy up there.

Your up in Detroit right??? Shits right there for you man. I forget the name of the place...something with Day in it..i think

I thought all those joints on Ouellette werent that good, they were aight though. Crazier things is all those 19 year old Michigan girls walkin around the streets drunk...you can't miss. Apparently the group of them meet at the car the next morning at 10am to go back across the river.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2009, 09:23 PM
the sundowner was the place

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 09:41 PM
if its a strip club??? what the fuck do i care....if she gets a lap dance at a bachelorette party....u kno every one of those gets the cop stripper anyway.

unless strip clubs are an obvious bad habit for a dude, u broads need to learn to lay off.

i think the frequency and how far a man would go with a stripper are the main concerns.

The guys that I know that are tied down that are "allowed" to go because they are trusted. They don't go and get dances and shit, they just have some beers and look at some vertical smiles might slap an ass or too and get their head buried in the tittes and thats it. Then they go home and have sex...their girl knows why theyre so horny.

do those guys go to titty bars in groups with other guys or on their own?

are men more likely to do something their woman wouldn't like when they're on their own or is being with his boys worse because his boys might egg him on?

i myself don't find male strippers appealing at all.

i've celebrated someone's birthday with them by going to a club that had a special night for male strippers once. i made sure i stayed at the back near the bar while the strippers were on stage.

and i've been to a birthday party where a male stripper was hired. dude came in dressed as a cop. *yawn* he was all long dark curly hair and covered in grease! because his hair was long, his hair also got covered from the grease on his body. it was :r :r:r:r:r:r

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 09:49 PM
since we have a 5or 6 girls to 1 guy ratio here (used to be 15) some nights the booty club will have more chicks in it than dudes.

this trend started a few years ago. girls go where the guys are. the guys are at the booty club.....well here come all the ladies tryn to find a man.

they get dances and it makes for an awesome party vibe on the right night.
its funny cause the regular girls start trying to give dances to dudes for free but security shuts it down...bad for biz.

saturday night at pinups can be amazing. imagine hollerin at a chick and yall both get simutaneous lapdances. or even better get back to back dances from the same dancer. how can the convo be anything but sexual in a bootyclub?

my wife would let me go once a week. she knew even that required strength on my part cuz when she met me, me and my biz partners would go daily for lunch and 3 times at night.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 09:59 PM
i think the frequency and how far a man would go with a stripper are the main concerns.

do those guys go to titty bars in groups with other guys or on their own?

are men more likely to do something their woman wouldn't like when they're on their own or is being with his boys worse because his boys might egg him on?

i myself don't find male strippers appealing at all.

i've celebrated someone's birthday with them by going to a club that had a special night for male strippers once. i made sure i stayed at the back near the bar while the strippers were on stage.

and i've been to a birthday party where a male stripper was hired. dude came in dressed as a cop. *yawn* he was all long dark curly hair and covered in grease! because his hair was long, his hair also got covered from the grease on his body. it was :r :r:r:r:r:r

for me and most the dudes i know round here, a booty club is just a BAR with nekkid women as the theme. dudes shoot pool, play videogames, eat and get drunk. the women are the bonus but more scenery than the main event. its like "do yall wanna go to applebees or go to strokers?"....uhhhhhh its an easy choice.

alone or with groups? it depends. its like going to a bar alone or with friends. sometimes... okay a lot of times i'll swing by pinups for a couple of beers a shot and a dance or two. 25 bux. then i go home opr to whatever i was gonna do.

except on weekend nights. then its all about the booty. the primetime dancers are featured and people got their paychex.

if a guy is gonna fuck another girl at a strip club, then he'll do the same at a bar or regular club.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 10:17 PM
except on weekend nights. then its all about the booty. the primetime dancers are featured and people got their paychex.

if a guy is gonna fuck another girl at a strip club, then he'll do the same at a bar or regular club.

damn. i thought my girl had it bad when her ex-man had a bad gambling habit. now i can't figure out which is worse.

Khem The Decepticon
07-23-2009, 11:15 PM
My dad used to be a bouncer at a strip club and has plentyfull wonderous adventures and tales.

drippie k
07-23-2009, 11:18 PM
lol goin that often is a problem haha even if youre from atlanta..i wouldn't mind at all some stripper dude grindin on her as long as i know about it and that she doesn't go out n look for that on a constant basis (and obviously not to go any farther than a normal stripper should), which is what i kinda expect a girl to understand whenever i go every couple months or so

JamSix
07-24-2009, 08:52 AM
okay a lot of times i'll swing by pinups for a couple of beers a shot and a dance or two. 25 bux. then i go home opr to whatever i was gonna do.
[/B]

Your gettin all that for 25 bones at your joints? Shit I'd be down 25 after 3 beers at the rip-joints round here.

I've been kicked out of a strip club before, we'd always go to this one joint, and it must be the only strip club in the entire country without an ATM machine. This joint was pretty much on the way to the club so we'd go in, pay the $3 cover, order 3 jack and cokes and when it came to paying time we'd pull the "We've only got debit" trick and get a good 10 minutes worth of titties and $3 drinks then peace. It worked like once every few weeks for about half a year then we tried the scam back-to-back on consequetive nights.

Prolifical ENG
07-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Your gettin all that for 25 bones at your joints? Shit I'd be down 25 after 3 beers at the rip-joints round here.

I've been kicked out of a strip club before, we'd always go to this one joint, and it must be the only strip club in the entire country without an ATM machine. This joint was pretty much on the way to the club so we'd go in, pay the $3 cover, order 3 jack and cokes and when it came to paying time we'd pull the "We've only got debit" trick and get a good 10 minutes worth of titties and $3 drinks then peace. It worked like once every few weeks for about half a year then we tried the scam back-to-back on consequetive nights.

Same prices around here but the Whisky A Go-Go has good stage shows 7 days a week. I don't know about using one of those ATMs. Besides them making the withdraw fee like $15, I don't trust those shady ass ATMs.

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 10:31 AM

I got a wife, a thing on the side, and I got to titty bars on teh regular. What women will never get is that ALL men want to see naked women. Unless they are gay and faggot which basically makes them women with kickstands

/thread

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 10:59 AM
I got a wife, a thing on the side, and I got to titty bars on teh regular. What women will never get is that ALL men want to see naked women. Unless they are gay and faggot which basically makes them women with kickstands

/thread

i get that men want to see naked women, but you're not trying to see it from a woman's pov.

it's fair enough if you want to go to titty bars when you're single, but when you're supposed to be committed to someone, it's kind of wrong. if the shoe was on the other foot, would you accept your woman doing the same shit on the reg?

i don't know if you have any kids, but i would not like my baby's father (if and when i settle down) to frequent those places at all. not after knowing that men sometimes pay for 'extras'.

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 11:02 AM
I ain't gonna hate if you wanna see me in mah berfday suit

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 11:14 AM
i get that men want to see naked women, but you're not trying to see it from a woman's pov.

it's fair enough if you want to go to titty bars when you're single, but when you're supposed to be committed to someone, it's kind of wrong. if the shoe was on the other foot, would you accept your woman doing the same shit on the reg?

i don't know if you have any kids, but i would not like my baby's father (if and when i settle down) to frequent those places at all. not after knowing that men sometimes pay for 'extras'.

Got two kids, 7 and 3. My wife's a bad bitch, she digs chicks too so we got a pretty open type of thing goin on.

On the real, people put way too much emphasis on commitment

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 11:26 AM
i think you're just lucky you have an understanding wife. i wouldn't dream of having an open relationship, though my 'relationship' with j was casual, it's not something i'd choose to have.

i thought marriage was all about commitment.

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 11:32 AM
a wise man once said "Stay single, stay rich, stay happy.

Prolifical ENG
07-24-2009, 11:35 AM
i think you're just lucky you have an understanding wife. i wouldn't dream of having an open relationship, though my 'relationship' with j was casual, it's nothing something i'd choose to have.

i thought marriage was all about commitment.

No matter how strong the commitment there will always be the desire to fuck someone else. Most of the time that doesnt happen with strong commitments. Therefore when the guy goes to the titty bar, its just fulfilling a fantasy. Many guys don't often go to titty bars because of the commitment. When there is a bachelor party to attend its a legitimate excuse, and thats the rare time when their partner "allows" them to attend.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 11:53 AM
No matter how strong the commitment there will always be the desire to fuck someone else.

i can understand that.

Most of the time that doesnt happen with strong commitments. Therefore when the guy goes to the titty bar, its just fulfilling a fantasy. Many guys don't often go to titty bars because of the commitment. When there is a bachelor party to attend its a legitimate excuse, and thats the rare time when their partner "allows" them to attend.

i guess i wouldn't mind so much if it was a stag do.

but still, the thought of some bitch rubbing against my man is unsettling, and the fact that he's paid her to do so doesn't sit well with me. i mean, if a dude has kids, i know how that money could be spent in better ways.

some women aren't even happy with their men watching porn at home, let alone go to a titty bar.

IrOnMaN
07-25-2009, 11:39 AM
I don't know, guys. I'm a pretty shy person and I don't like crowded places. Plus, I fear the women (strippers) might be mean to me for reasons unknown.

The women can touch the men but the men can't touch the women. I understand why it's set up that way and it makes perfect sense. Honestly, if I were to go to a strip club, I would want to have sex with one of the women. I can't just sit in a chair and watch a woman shake her booty in my face if I can't bang her. And I wouldn't mind paying for the sex either.

Is it wise to go by myself or should I go with a group of guys?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-25-2009, 12:59 PM
If you want pussy, get a prostitute. There are plenty available.

If you want a lapdance and a drink, go to the strip club.

ALone?? if you want.

I've always gone with people, but hey, to each his own. There really is no difference. Y our thinking about it too much.

Just go.

IrOnMaN
07-30-2009, 01:10 PM
If you want pussy, get a prostitute. There are plenty available.

If you want a lapdance and a drink, go to the strip club.

ALone?? if you want.

I've always gone with people, but hey, to each his own. There really is no difference. Y our thinking about it too much.

Just go.

In Detroit, they are just crack heads hookers who are like in their 40s-60s. NOT GOOD!:{ Now, I heard the strip clubs here in Detroit will let the guys bang the strippers for the right price.

I've seen Player's Club (good movie) and that is not me. I don't want to be that nerd guy who's shy and who always spend $100 of dollars just to see a great chick shake ass. I have youtube for that.

However, if the chicks at the strip club can swing their ass like the chick in my signature or better, then I'll give it a shot.:cool:

Olive Oil Goombah
07-30-2009, 01:47 PM
im sure that somewhere in teh Detroit metropolitan area, there are hotass strippers.

I went to a Pistons game and i saw plenty of fine Arab lookin bitches. I was half cocked the whole time.

Teh KillaBee
07-30-2009, 02:55 PM
but still, the thought of some bitch rubbing against my man is unsettling, and the fact that he's paid her to do so doesn't sit well with me. i mean, if a dude has kids, i know how that money could be spent in better ways.

Don't go gettin all Dr. Laura on me, I'm entitled to a little fun too

AcidPhosphate69
07-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Hey, if his wife is cool with it...that's that. If it was wrong it would be but in that case it's not. Not everything is so black and white.

I love how this is a 6 page thread. But no, I haven't been kicked out. I've only went once and the strippers we cool to us. They played us...hard, but they were cool.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2009, 05:04 PM
i did say he was lucky to have his wife.

SHRAP
07-30-2009, 07:18 PM
i almost got kicked out cuz some dumb black bitch thought i was stalkin her when i just wanted to have surprise sex with her

Tito_Para Enfrente
07-30-2009, 09:21 PM
i never have been kicked out of a titty bar , but titty bars are cool ! i usually go with friends .

IrOnMaN
07-31-2009, 02:17 PM
im sure that somewhere in teh Detroit metropolitan area, there are hotass strippers.

I went to a Pistons game and i saw plenty of fine Arab lookin bitches. I was half cocked the whole time.

I'm not saying there are or aren't. There are a lot of crackhead and ghetto chicks around here. Plus, the women are just terrible.

I personally think Arab women are just pretty. There are A LOT of them on campus. I won't talk to any of them and that's for a good reason.}:|

i almost got kicked out cuz some dumb black bitch thought i was stalkin her when i just wanted to have surprise sex with her

You can't be serious?

SHRAP
07-31-2009, 08:02 PM
You can't be serious?

partially mothafucka, i dont fuck with that surprise sex shit unless im the victim and my rapists pussy dont smell like rotten anchovies

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-31-2009, 08:23 PM
^^^^no one believes anything you post. you're a deluded nerd and probably the biggest bitchmade fraud on this site.

Uncle Steezo
08-01-2009, 12:15 AM
vayjaydemic doesn't understand the genchat game.

SHRAP
08-01-2009, 10:31 AM
^^^^no one believes anything you post. you're a deluded nerd and probably the biggest bitchmade fraud on this site.

who are u again fag? registered in 2003 and actin like your testicles just dropped last week. i been in this shit from the beginning and i dont remember no pandemic or vay gum bumpin? did i do somethin to get your lil bitch ass heated for u to try to get fly with me now in 2009? suck my dick lil ho

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2009, 10:41 AM
vayjaydemic doesn't understand the genchat game.

funny shit

who are u again fag? registered in 2003 and actin like your testicles just dropped last week. i been in this shit from the beginning and i dont remember no pandemic or vay gum bumpin? did i do somethin to get your lil bitch ass heated for u to try to get fly with me now in 2009? suck my dick lil ho

funnier shit

Olive Oil Goombah
08-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Vajayjay, you remind me of Buzz Killington

SHRAP
08-01-2009, 10:49 AM
shut the fuck up nonentity, u wanna pop lip after 6 years of silence and act like we dont know yous a spineless jellyfish probably just tryin to show out to these hoes on here like flabula doucheswitaspatula

WwUFnDznf0Q

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2009, 03:03 PM
^^^fake, flaw and angry

meanwhile, tooch is tooch. nuff said

SHRAP
08-01-2009, 07:09 PM
u corny as fuck, if u gonna try to clown at least come with the heat. dont just jump on my jock like u tryin to ride my dickhairs into blackulas flabby cootch

WARPATH
08-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Knocked a bitch out with a hand full of change.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1138/1471638111_ab87fdd1ce.jpg?v=0

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-01-2009, 07:43 PM
u corny as fuck, if u gonna try to clown at least come with the heat. dont just jump on my jock like u tryin to ride my dickhairs into blackulas flabby cootch
lol
i pulled your ho card and you're foaming at the mouth right now. i'm not even clowning, it's facts...you're a nerd who listens to soulja boy and tries to act hard on the internet. you're a cartoon.

Knocked a bitch out with a hand full of change.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1138/1471638111_ab87fdd1ce.jpg?v=0

lmao

GZAjector
08-01-2009, 07:44 PM
i never been kicked out of one, but my boy did one night because he didn't want this one busted ass ho dancing for him, so he moved to another girl. the ugly broad got off stage, walked over to him, picked up his drink and threw it in his face.

my boy was stunned by the attack, he just sat there blinking like an owl, then two bouncers came and grabbed him by the arms and started walking him out. he went completely limp and closed his eyes and they had to drag him hahaha, the whole bar was erupting in laughter, all of us friends included.

the same dude had a girlfriend who was stripping, and one time she was dancing for this cigar smoking bosshog looking motherfucker, and she was doing the arched back-look behind-titty shake move for him, and her mouth was open so he reached over and tapped a big fat ash right down her gullet.

but not only did he not get kicked out, SHE got kicked out. apparently this dude was high roller.

and once again laughter ensued throughout the establishment, as she was escorted out the front crying.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2009, 08:18 AM
^^^fake, flaw and angry

meanwhile, tooch is tooch. nuff said

indeed an original.

SHRAP
08-02-2009, 10:28 AM
lol
i pulled your ho card and you're foaming at the mouth right now. i'm not even clowning, it's facts...you're a nerd who listens to soulja boy and tries to act hard on the internet. you're a cartoon.

:lmao: u cant be serious man... show us where u "pulled my ho card" :lmao: bitch i be out here pullin hoes while u pullin your dick card faggot. u wasnt even on my nuts til u saw me dissin blackula u faggot, u tryin to call me a nerd while u the bitch thats trying to show out to internet hoes by internet dissing :lmao: have fun cyber eating internet pussy u fuckin lame

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-02-2009, 11:01 AM
^^^^bwahahahaha
souljaboytellem!

Inspectah_Dirk
08-02-2009, 11:09 AM
I'l admit Souljaboy ain't that cool, but using that shit do "diss" someone or whatever is even more gay. Don't use that shit anymore. Unless your a homo, then go ahead.

IrOnMaN
08-02-2009, 12:09 PM
i never been kicked out of one, but my boy did one night because he didn't want this one busted ass ho dancing for him, so he moved to another girl. the ugly broad got off stage, walked over to him, picked up his drink and threw it in his face.

my boy was stunned by the attack, he just sat there blinking like an owl, then two bouncers came and grabbed him by the arms and started walking him out. he went completely limp and closed his eyes and they had to drag him hahaha, the whole bar was erupting in laughter, all of us friends included

I don't understand. Your friend was kicked out for not doing anything? The chick was the one who threw a drink in his face. That's beyond stupid. If strip club are that weak, then I'll won't be going to one, seriously. What a joke.}:|

GZAjector
08-02-2009, 01:55 PM
yeah it was whack as fuck, but hilarious at the same time to us because my boy is like a lightning rod for off the wall shit like that

but i guess if a bitch dances for you, even for a few seconds, you have to pay or something? i don't know, i didn't really fuck with strip clubs too much back then, and not at all now.

a strippers perfume is like flowers surrounding an open casket.
helps mask da foul odorz

i'd save your money for prostitutes dude