PDA

View Full Version : Black in America 2 CNN

Steve Urkel
07-22-2009, 09:48 PM
I have been watching it and I have come to the conclusion that basketball is the number one ticket out of the ghetto along with rap and selling rocks.

SKAMPOE
07-22-2009, 09:50 PM
u aint tellin me nuffin kid

ALCATRAZ
07-22-2009, 10:01 PM
u late

Uncle Steezo
07-22-2009, 10:06 PM
black in america- the story of my life.

soledad can get it raw dog.

IrOnMaN
07-23-2009, 12:22 PM
That crap is bullshit but real at that same time. I can't watch it because I don't have cable. I wouldn't watch it anyway because I don't need to watch something so I can hate myself. I don't see any documentaries on Mexicans.

People need to stfu and get a life, seriously.

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 12:28 PM
That crap is bullshit but real at that same time. I can't watch it because I don't have cable. I wouldn't watch it anyway because I don't need to watch something so I can hate myself. I don't see any documentaries on Mexicans.

People need to stfu and get a life, seriously.

Funny you mention that the next one is going to be Latin in America

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 12:30 PM
^LMAO , nigga, you grew up in a upper class suburb and played baseball, skateboarded and drawaled anime nigga, and taught sunday school at your catholic church where you were given a catholic upbringing and trained as an alter boy bruh.

does that mean i'm not black?
i am a pioneer, i blaze4d the trail for your whitewashed ass to feel "at home" in a ocean of cornhuskers.

being black in a "white environment" ain't all peaches and cream.

but living in ATL is.

diggy
07-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Oh, I forgot to watch that yesterday. I think the other part is on tonight. Anyway, the first time I watched the black in america thing, they had a repeat on the weekend of the same week it aired. They might do that this weekend and I could see what I've missed.

I feel in the first one, they did not touch on the essence of what it is to be black. They picked a few topics, gave some statistics and some living examples. I think it should be more of a dialogue with people who know what is going on.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 03:31 PM
its not meant for black people to watch. how can any tv show give you insight on what its like to be black in america if you ALREADY ARE black in america.

this is for everyone else to see.

i still support it just the same tho.

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 04:20 PM
k.
"meerrrrrppp being a rich black kid i can't related to blacks and rich ppl meerrrrp" mmk fag.

That was the most light skinned brother I ever seen

diggy
07-23-2009, 04:30 PM
its not meant for black people to watch. how can any tv show give you insight on what its like to be black in america if you ALREADY ARE black in america.

this is for everyone else to see.

i still support it just the same tho.

Ya, but still I wanna hear what they have to say about us and how they see us.

If someone is gonna talk, I will usually listen.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 04:51 PM
but you do realize tha many many many whites don't think "blacks have businesses too. merp"?

this show is for white america.

i mean really derek. did you expect to LEARN something from a show called, BLACK IN AMERICA? arent you living the show right now?

i also think its funny when people assume that a wealthy black isn't black or cant relate when 9/10 they are the 1st generation to even be wealthy. so 9/10 his parents are "real blacks" you know, bad education and grew up poor.

on fresh prince, uncle banks was from the country and mrs banks was from the hood. even tho carlton was whiter than derek wishes he could be, when he was driving that beemer at night, he still went to jail.

please excuse the tv refs but some of yall relate to tv better than real life.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Ya, but still I wanna hear what they have to say about us and how they see us.

If someone is gonna talk, I will usually listen.

my post was directed a tsa for thinking its corny for blacks to show the rest of america/world that they have businesses and wealth.

i think he was expecting to find out how blacks "really are" .

diggy
07-23-2009, 04:58 PM
;$

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-23-2009, 09:43 PM
i think it's silly that they feel the need to explain black americans to their audience...what will be accomplished there? and i'm seriously asking that, not as a rhetorical question.
there will never be an exploration into the pathology of white americans, or why caucasian neoconservatives are xenophobic and feel a sense of entitlement...to me, stuff like this is a form of intellectual pacification...it's a self congratulatory circle jerk for faux-liberals who can now say they understand black americans.
what next: will the latin in america show that not all puerto ricans own pitbulls? and some mexicans actually know english?
this is bullshit...if you don't know that every type of human being exists in every ethnic group by now, you'll never know lol