PDA

View Full Version : Krueger Teaser Poster

Storm
07-22-2009, 11:26 PM
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/100/1006153/a-nightmare-on-elm-street-20090722022758177.jpg

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
07-23-2009, 12:34 AM
why are they messing with a classic

drippie k
07-23-2009, 09:21 AM
fuck...next they'll do chucky

the scarecrow
07-23-2009, 12:55 PM
there remaking every movie made lol

oDoUoSoKo
07-23-2009, 06:37 PM
they already remade this movie. New Nightmare.

Sean
07-23-2009, 06:48 PM
I really don't get the love for Nightmare on Elm Street. I watched it recently at school as part of a project on horror films, and it was one of the worst films I've ever seen. Everybody in my class was just thinking "wtf? This is one of the best horror movies?"

It was really cheesy, and the acting was pretty horrible and in some parts actually laughable lol. The mother was one of the worst actresses I've ever seen in a mainstream movie

I dunno, maybe you had to be there to get it, but we were all just laughing at how bad we thought it was

oDoUoSoKo
07-23-2009, 06:58 PM
ive seen much worse acting in good movies, and the premise itself, ive always liked.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-23-2009, 07:03 PM
^^^i enjoyed it; it's kistchy now, but it used to scare me when i was like 5 (my parents, particularly my dad, were horror fans and would watch all the gore shit in front of me and my sister lol desensitization starts early)

is a remake really necessary? is englund playing krueger?

and there are people who consider the original a classic horror film? seriously---it's impossible for a slasher flick to be classic in my book---true horror is more psychological and less gimmicky

oDoUoSoKo
07-23-2009, 07:09 PM
first off...dude who played Rorschach is playin freddy...

secondly, i find the fright in this shit to be psychological, in the sense that...to this day im scared of goin to sleep..eloels. dude fuckin kills kids/teens in their sleep..cmon..eloels.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-23-2009, 07:19 PM
oh well that dude was sick so i might actually be interested...who's directing it?

The Void
07-24-2009, 02:08 AM
oh well that dude was sick so i might actually be interested...who's directing it?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1207904/

Samuel Bayer, looks like he's only directed music videos up to now.

The Hound
07-24-2009, 07:52 AM
This is going to suck and Michael Bay is just an incredible faggatron. I hope they don't start re-making the shitty ones like 2,3,4,5,6 & 7.

I really don't get the love for Nightmare on Elm Street. I watched it recently at school as part of a project on horror films, and it was one of the worst films I've ever seen. Everybody in my class was just thinking "wtf? This is one of the best horror movies?"

It was really cheesy, and the acting was pretty horrible and in some parts actually laughable lol. The mother was one of the worst actresses I've ever seen in a mainstream movie

I dunno, maybe you had to be there to get it, but we were all just laughing at how bad we thought it was

:ouch:

oDoUoSoKo
07-24-2009, 05:34 PM
its funny, cuz Michael Bay isnt a great director by any means...but he is still better than the guy who did Friday the 13th....ur tellin me after that disasterous event...he decided it was a good idea to go forth with this? smh.

Chris
07-24-2009, 05:42 PM
*Yawn*

Bobby Budknickers
07-24-2009, 06:52 PM
i heard that at first they was gonna have billy bob thornton play freddy lol

i think i might of liked that uhh hmm (http://www.wavsurfer.com/wavs/slingblad/uhhhuh.wav)

elm street was my shit back in the day, but i haven't seen one for prolly like 5 years

DirtMcgehrk
07-24-2009, 10:07 PM
Jackie Earl Haley playing Krueger sounds promising. I thought he kicked ass in Watchmen. I have some hope for this movie based on that. Unfortunately the track record for most of these slasher re-boots have been terrible. The best one recently was the new Halloween by Rob Zombie, and that was pretty damn mediocre.

BRONZBODY
07-25-2009, 10:08 AM
thank you hollywood....for fucking up my childhood.....once again.....

and for the record michael bay is the FUCKING anti-christ.....