PDA

View Full Version : when slangin dick, ever hold back?

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 01:20 PM
ever try not to hit it too good? i mean, regardless, you gonna make it do what it do, but you ever opted out of making her eyes do the triple diamond jackpot spin?

for the gaze... ever not tried to make the pink sock hang out?

this woman is buggin the shit out of me, 2 missed calls and 3 texts since fucking 8am. fo real? 8am? if it were up to you, you would be happy with having a grand mal seizure that early in the morning?

i met her last weekend and had birthday sex. but she is under the impression that i am gonna go all out next time.

while we on the subject... ever faked a nut cuz you were tired? i have faked nut #2 cuz it felt like it wasn't comin no time soon. once when i was like 19-20, i even spit on a chicks ass to simulate the pullout nut. the dummy squirmed and rubbed it in too, like "ooohhhh yeah baby" i bout had a hernia holdin my laughter in.

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 01:27 PM
First time I bang a lady, I'd be doin cartwheels with sparlkers shooting out my ass. After that tho I don't really give a fuck.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 01:28 PM
oh but one thing you should try out. fake a nut and see if she fakes a reaction to it.

once i faked a nut and she faked a reaction. i was pissed like "this bitch has some nerve"

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 01:28 PM
and shame on you for withholding your dong prowess

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 01:29 PM
oh but one thing you should try out. fake a nut and see if she fakes a reaction to it.

once i faked a nut and she faked a reaction. i was pissed like "this bitch has some nerve"

how you fake nutting, spill some tussin on her guts or wut?

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 01:32 PM
First time I bang a lady, I'd be doin cartwheels with sparlkers shooting out my ass. After that tho I don't really give a fuck.
i had to read this post 3 times before i realized what u were saying. "huh killa is a virgin?"

but this is what i mean. goin all out on the 1st fuck can only go downhill. i sometimes will save a few trix for another time.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 01:39 PM
da fuck is thie old ass nigga chattin about ?

Seriously though, if a 40 year old guy comes up to a bunch of 18-24 year olds and starts talking about sex, im gone

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 01:41 PM
how you fake nutting, spill some tussin on her guts or wut?
its easy. just lock your body up squeeze her tight and groan. maybe twitch a couple of times if you want to be dramatic. then roll over and go to sleep. no questions asked.

a loogie is indistinguishable from nut in the dark. but i only did that once. i once was tempted to drip a loogie on a girls face to gauge her reaction to a facial but figured she'd be even more pissed about the hocker than my semen. so i just said fuck it and busted. she got pissed.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 01:46 PM

Seriously though, if a 40 year old guy comes up to a bunch of 18-24 year olds and starts talking about sex, im gone

did you brush yo teef today? don't lie neither.
:=):=):=):=):=):=):=):=)
if a 24 year old comes up and says he ran away from some pussy, i'm dead.

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 01:50 PM
gavnuh, i see u on fakin that second nut once in while... i think the worst is smokin Wu blunts n wifey wanting the dick..

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 01:52 PM
did you brush yo teef today? don't lie neither.
:=):=):=):=):=):=):=):=)
if a 24 year old comes up and says he ran away from some pussy, i'm dead.

im not 24, and i didnt run from anything
you obviously a desperate motherfucker, who would fuck anything that came in his path

i can see that.

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 01:54 PM
virgin fag^ scared off poon^ u lost!

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 01:56 PM
^mad

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 02:01 PM
stop following me fruit!! i destroyed u already, u went down the ave n not accross the street, u lost!

plus u run away from pusseh = faggit

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 02:03 PM
^^still mad

at what point in the thread did I start following you?

your fucking retarded

and you snitched and went crying to a mod because i was bullying you too hard, your the pussy dude, look at you.

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 02:07 PM
mini-blogger^^^^ with lots of anger...

http://www.artinthepicture.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/emotional.jpg

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 02:08 PM
i had to read this post 3 times before i realized what u were saying. "huh killa is a virgin?"

but this is what i mean. goin all out on the 1st fuck can only go downhill. i sometimes will save a few trix for another time.

Oh no, I'm def a virgin. It's my mailman that's been taxing my wife's ass

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 02:09 PM
stop following me fruit!! i destroyed u already, u went down the ave n not accross the street, u lost!

plus u run away from pusseh = faggit

^^still mad

at what point in the thread did I start following you?

your fucking retarded

and you snitched and went crying to a mod because i was bullying you too hard, your the pussy dude, look at you.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5141/wutyousaycat.gif

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 02:12 PM
your not 24 and i'm not 40. glad we got that str8.

but unless you are like 11-12, running from pussy is just as shameful as running at 23. you are trying to imply you don't fuck any old chick but you had no problem taking her out on a date and even showing her off to your co-workers.

you might as well fucked her or at least got some head. everybody else thinks you did. unless they know like we do that u iz scurred of the pussymonster.

you see how excited he was in the thread about his big date?

lacey is a lame in real life.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 02:13 PM

so now your just gonna copy my insults?

good one bro!! :hooray:

you know you couldnt go a day without following behind the god, you want ths dick wigga, ill let you pluck it if you really wantt

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/Bunch22/stop_snitching.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 02:15 PM

but unless you are like 11-12, running from pussy is just as shameful as running at 23. you are trying to imply you don't fuck any old chick but you had no problem taking her out on a date and even showing her off to your co-workers. you might as well fucked her or at least got some head.

you boring these days man

getting bitter in your old age, like stankhoe

Cee Oh Vee
07-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Last year in school we had this whole module in some humanities class about e-bullying.

Shit is real fitting.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 02:17 PM
boring but yet you came into this thread.

but i know whats boring.

sugar is boring into yo teefuses.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Last year in school we had this whole module in some humanities class about e-bullying.

Shit is real fitting.

lol but when its a 23 year old bullying a 28 year old to a point where, hes PMing mods to make it stop, yeah, its worrying.

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 02:31 PM
^mad

where I come from we call that "gotten too"

Teh KillaBee
07-23-2009, 02:33 PM
this whole thread has been gotten too IMO

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 02:43 PM

but unless you are like 11-12, running from pussy is just as shameful as running at 23. you are trying to imply you don't fuck any old chick but you had no problem taking her out on a date and even showing her off to your co-workers.

you might as well fucked her or at least got some head. everybody else thinks you did. unless they know like we do that u iz scurred of the pussymonster.

JFShaDcoJNY

Professor Poopsnagle
07-23-2009, 02:58 PM

Hahahahahaa!

Shit reminds me when my dad taught me and my friends about the birds and bees. My friends parents got mad at my pops for that.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 03:11 PM
yah, hes like the cliched embarasssing creepy uncle of the site

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 03:26 PM
hahaaaaaa lacey is seeking refuge under iove's wing.
i still bet iove would leave you hangin if you tried to dap him up right now.

but look at the reality. you heard a 40 year old talking about sex and you came over and pulled up a chair. then had the nerve to call it creepy when NOBODY ASKED WANTED OR FORCED you to be there.

but anyway. this thread is rated PG-24.

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 03:28 PM
pg 24 jahahhahahah

netscape check two
07-23-2009, 04:20 PM
What happened to BB and her sister? They both disappeared together.

Lex Lugor
07-23-2009, 04:59 PM
style got his prescription

Lex Lugor
07-23-2009, 05:08 PM
lol nah man Ive neverd held back teh deek, tho sex is usually ruined by my eagerness to please duh hoe so it wouldnt make much difference
lately tho ive been sexing for myself, i think that realness comes with age\\

james man you be spittin on bitches lmao
i want to spit on a bitch

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 05:30 PM
What happened to BB and her sister? They both disappeared together.

who do you think this thread is about?

nah let me stop before TSA calls them and asks if my dick is really that good.

BB is moving and adjustin to civilian life. she's getting married in Oct.

tru was here cause bb was here.