PDA

View Full Version : why 'Ghostlaced is boring, predicatble and homo....

Senator C. Palantine
07-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Sexual.

No one judges a post or a thread on it's merits anymore. Just on the poster.

Too many faggits hating on eachother, on the internet.

If STYLE posts you know, no matter if its a good post or not, that Laced is going to say he's old and Slang is going to bounce up and down on his dick till its sore......

same with everyone.

every thread just turns into a bitching match.

every thread is the same. style is old, laced has had more fillings than Blackula, TSA hates blacks, etc........

shit is weak.

d9HngmVrPkE

Inspectah_Dirk
07-23-2009, 05:33 PM
I feel you, but if you dislike shit so much, why bother coming here man?

Senator C. Palantine
07-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Boredom and Cuban Linx 2.

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Sexual.

If STYLE posts you know, no matter if its a good post or not, that Laced is going to say he's old and Slang is going to bounce up and down on his dick till its sore......

same with everyone.

every thread is the same. style is old, laced has had more fillings than Blackula, TSA hates blacks, etc........

shit is weak.

d9HngmVrPkE

I have been on general chat less than 48 hours and I already want out. Frankly I am not even sure how it even functions.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-23-2009, 05:36 PM
http://askbobrankin.com/myspace_salute.jpg

General Chat!

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 05:37 PM
The only culprits of this type of shit are two people

stankhoe
and gavin

every single fucking post of thread, i can 100% GUARENTEE you, Style will come in and say some lame teeth joke.

Or skampoe will just get mad.

I dont know why u said my name, i dont do that, i did it once today about styles old age because he started talking about sex to minors, and it was funny.

I never speak to or start talkin about those guys, at all, ever, unless they start shit.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Meh, make me a mod and i will fucking delete every reply which has nothing to do with the topic. I will also erase all the fucking threads which have only shit to say.

Senator C. Palantine
07-23-2009, 05:40 PM
STYLE is too emotional, he takes things personally and therefore gets hooked on one person or subject.

Skampoe just rides STYLE's dick.

The thing is STYLE does have the ability to entertain if he varied his posts and was less furiously serious.

Skampoe just happens to be one the most genuinely unfunny fat men ive ever met.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Style aint funny dude, i donno why you would say that.
He just gets emotionally attached to people.

Online.

rip porch bear

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Boredom and Cuban Linx 2.

the reason why most people come here

watch the traffic on this site decrease dramatically once CL2 actually comes out

Senator C. Palantine
07-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Occasionally he can be funny. Obviously he's not as funny as he thinks, but im sure ive smiled at an odd post.

I can honestly say, apart from family photos, ive never smiled at a Skamp post.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Mostly boredom and porch bear, yeah.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 05:47 PM
time to liven this place up a tad

http://wowktv.com/uploads/photos/pic32.jpg

rip porch beat *cry*

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 06:52 PM
the irony of this turning into a STYLE thread.

jCPoj0UYR60

lacey i have dissed yo teef in 137 diff ways. i'm trying to drop 320 toof jokes. 10 for each toof that used to be in your fonky dicksucker.

being SOAWF (serious on a wutang forum)is a slippery slope. because complaining about someone being serious is a form of seriousness. if its all just a website then nobody should give a fuck how serious i get.

the thing i'd like to say is that my seriousness is honestly a gimmick. it keeps the game going. when i stopped being furious cats said it was boring and they appreciated the furiousness.

my gimmick is to completely overmagnify my personality. its all me but turned up to level 14. its yall job to bitch moan and try to deflate me as i take up all the room in gen chat.

thats how the game has been played and it worked until some of yall thought the game was real and started confusing reality with illusion.

like check told somebody the dumpster dive joke came from me posting pics of me in a dumpster getting food.

see how his fantasy has turned into reality? for all you know i could have just made the whole story up grabbed food out of my kitchen, put on my sons halloween costume and took a picture. then sat back and watched my fanclub run from the corpse to wtc and spread the happy news.

i could have had my account deleted to take my furious gimmick to the next level and keep me relevant till i had time for wucorp again. which, if that was the case, worked like a charm.

i could have went to the corpse to try and get admin powers so i could delete that hell hole off the net.

anything is possible. it might be possible that all of it is true and i'm a complete loser.

everybody seems to remember the "BREAKDOWN" AND "DUMPSTER" shit but everybody forgets the "THIS IS ALL A GAME I DON'T WATCH TV OR PLAY VIDEO GAMES" shit.

which is cool but don't forget to include yourselves when you try and analyze the situation.
i'm not gonna say whether the STYLE disses are true or not. but david blaines magic aint worth shit if nobody believes it.

i'm perfectly happy with my ass sniffers and dicksuckers following me around trying to get at me. i welcome it cuz nobody will get the best of me. a stalemate is the best anyone can hope for.

i mean cuz lets be honest... i get pussy, i got a cushy job, nice home, good looking, funny, charming, witty, smart, the list goes on and on..... what possible reason besides wutang and entertainment would i be here arguing with lacey and tsa. sometimes i feel like im holding them back by the head while their arms flail at me.

i even stopped doing the photoshop eThers cause people complained that it was an unfair advantage...remember "if it wasn't for pshop STYLE wouldn't be shit"? or "he's not funny its the photoshop"? that was cool until fermi came along and made the prettiest un-funny photoshops the world had ever seen.

so its whatever. people can complain and people can cry and people can eTher...well maybe not eTher.... but TRY to eTher. i love it all. its why i'm here.

see what i did there?

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 06:54 PM
^omg

nigga u been touched

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2009, 06:56 PM
why name gotta be mentioned in every freakin thread.

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Sexual.

same with everyone.

shit is weak.

d9HngmVrPkE
its true, exept for me, lord knows i shit on u on this thread and the next thread give u props n rep u if the shits funny... i only care about the funny here in genchat, sum cats get emotional n ruin it the rest of us...

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 06:57 PM
see what i did there?

Yeah I did

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 06:57 PM

stankhoe
and gavin

every single fucking post of thread, i can 100% GUARENTEE you, Style will come in and say some lame teeth joke.

I dont know why u said my name, i dont do that, i did it once today about styles old age because he started talking about sex to minors, and it was funny.

I never speak to or start talkin about those guys, at all, ever, unless they start shit.

u see... there u go mentioning me again...

Senator C. Palantine
07-23-2009, 06:58 PM
why name gotta be mentioned in every freakin thread.

i mentioned about 6 people who are regular posters in here.

by a cupboard stop storing food in your cheeks, faggit

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 07:00 PM

yeah and can people stop stealing my jokes aswell, thinaks

rip porch bears worldwide

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 07:04 PM
STYLE is too emotional, he takes things personally and therefore gets hooked on one person or subject.

Skampoe just rides STYLE's dick.

The thing is STYLE does have the ability to entertain if he varied his posts and was less furiously serious.

Skampoe just happens to be one the most genuinely unfunny fat men ive ever met.
how do i ride styles dick? we hardly speak to each other... ya must not remember.

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2009, 07:04 PM
i mentioned about 6 people who are regular posters in here.

I will, once you stop storing cock up your ass, Dick Smoker.

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 07:05 PM

Wtf is with the porch bears you got some fucked up fetish we don't know about?

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/267256/2/istockphoto_267256_toys_sexy_teddy.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 07:09 PM
i take it youve never found a bear dead on you porch?

Just dead

On your porch.

A bear.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 07:11 PM
just a question for anybody but lacey.

did you smile, giggle, chuckle, lol or even say in your head "thats kinda funny", at laceys dead bear routine?

he's posted it 5 times already including a thread dedicated to it.

would you enjoy more comedy of this caliber?

just curious. i want to recalibrate my sense of humor.

HANZO
07-23-2009, 07:12 PM
the quality of beef has dropped thats why it gets boring. nothings new really so when its the same shit over and over again it aint funny anymore.

but still no need to be an emotional faggit about it ... the wolf would have never made a emo thread like this.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 07:13 PM
^look at this guy (gavin)

look at him.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 07:20 PM
skampoe and i have no problem saying "good one" giving dap and keepin it movin.

most of yall equate respect with homosexuality.

if he co-signs thats dick ridin. even if he calls me a fag while he co-signs.
if he laughs thats dick ridin even though it was after he made a song that dissed my whole existence.
if i say "skampoes on point" then i'm suckin his dick even tho he threatened to shoot me in real life.

i think skampoe and i have a similar sense of humor and understanding of life. we approach it differently but the understanding is there. yall mistake that for what YOU would feel inside if you realized the same. you would feel GAY.

FANTASIES nothing but projected gay fantasies.

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 07:23 PM

if he laughs thats dick ridin even though it was after he made a song that dissed my whole existence.
if i say "skampoes on point" then i'm suckin his dick even tho he threatened to shoot me in real life.

i think skampoe and i have a similar sense of humor and understanding of life. we approach it differently but the understanding is there. yall mistake that for what YOU would feel inside if you realized the same. you would feel GAY.

hahahahah co sign fag hahahaha

nah but for real thats exactly wat it is...

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 07:25 PM
I swear y'all niggaz is gay

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 07:30 PM

hahahahah co sign fag hahahaha

nah but for real thats exactly wat it is...

smh look at these guys.

just look at them. all the time.

they spend ALLL Day following each other around co signing and highfiving each other.

because no one else does, and they crave interaction.

Look at how seriously these twoo take everything. Skampoes like th fa kid at school on the outskirts of the crew, whose job is to laugh at the oldest kids jokes.

Everyone else here takes things as jokes, but these guys take it all to heart, and skampoe looks for EBEEF at every turn, yet when people bring it to him, he cries to the mods, PMing them to close the thread.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 07:33 PM
like take Gavin.

he was boasting earlier about how hes made 256 seperate posts about my teeth (which he has never seen).

Boasting.

How much life time and commitment is he putting into this?

I think in that whole time ive made 2 or 3 jokes about him being old, and one joke about him being the glitter ripper of ATL.

and even that seemed like too much effort.

but these guys are like clams on a boat, they get fuckign obsessed with you and wont stop until they have another mental breakdown.

yall niggas is gay.

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Skampo and J playing poker

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/226294/80595459.jpg

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 07:42 PM
the quality of beef has dropped thats why it gets boring. nothings new really so when its the same shit over and over again it aint funny anymore.

but still no need to be an emotional faggit about it ... the wolf would have never made a emo thread like this.

wolf was a God, wolf understood the "dance" of beef and humor. senator is the wolf giving up and being apathetic toward the dumb shit. notice the wolf died same time STYLE quit.
wolf was good because by feeding him alley oop material he could respond with a reverse dunk.

some cats are trying to go coast to coast with zero handles and 1 inch vertical during an AND1 game.

i was happy with feedin yall material all day, it was fun and it made for funny responses. but some of yall dont know where the line between fasntasy and reality is. so i had to stop. i was like "yo this faggit really believes this shit."

people forget that if it wasn't for the shit I PRESENTED TO WUCORP yall would have zero material on me.

the crazy fur and glitter clothes
the dumpster
the breakdown
the crazy video.

like tsa callin BB askin if shit is true or not. or people building images in their head about me going crazy cuz i quit wucorp. like being on wucorp is the sign of sanity.

but then when i hear shit that IS TRUE like TSA calling the POLICE over a magazine, i thought well maybe for some people this craziness IS reality.

I would love to go back to yall havin a field day at my expense then me laying each and every one of yall out with eTherbombs but some of you guys cant handle that kind of fun.

i was gonna post noods in my garden ala adam and eve but somebody like lacey would think thats how i am all the time. and would post the pic and make threads till 2012

tho i am posting this bucky nekkid ATM. hygb gtrf tgh ujknm ghtv--- see? i typed that with my dick.

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 07:46 PM
wolf was a God, wolf understood the "dance" of beef and humor. senator is the wolf giving up and being apathetic toward the dumb shit. notice the wolf died same time STYLE quit.
wolf was good because by feeding him alley oop material he could respond with a reverse dunk.

some cats are trying to go coast to coast with zero handles and 1 inch vertical during an AND1 game.

i was happy with feedin yall material all day, it was fun and it made for funny responses. but some of yall dont know where the line between fasntasy and reality is. so i had to stop. i was like "yo this faggit really believes this shit."

people forget that if it wasn't for the shit I PRESENTED TO WUCORP yall would have zero material on me.

the dumpster
the breakdown
the crazy video.

like tsa callin BB askin if shit is true or not. or people building images in their head about me going crazy cuz i quit wucorp. like being on wucorp is the sign of sanity.

but then when i hear shit that IS TRUE like TSA calling the POLICE over a magazine, i thought well maybe for some people this craziness IS reality.

I would love to go back to yall havin a field day at my expense then me laying each and every one of yall out with eTherbombs but some of you guys cant handle that kind of fun.

i was gonna post noods in my garden ala adam and eve but somebody like lacey would think thats how i am all the time. and would post the pic and make threads till 2012

tho i am posting this bucky nekkid ATM. hygb gtrf tgh ujknm ghtv--- see? i typed that with my dick.

Who was Wolf?

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 07:50 PM
i've never seen your teef? wigga you haven seen your teef since 1997.

all i'm doing is making oneliners about teef.
its really a creative challenge to myself. can i diss this dude 320 FUNNY ways.

i'm at 139 now.i bet EVERYBODY has laughed at atleast one of them. and i bet each one has been laughed at.

but of course that gives lacey some insight into who i am and my motivation.

see what i mean about hand on head...lacey's arms flail.

but this shit is no fun,. but i have to show lacey where the line between reality and fantasy is.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Who was Wolf?

the wolf was raped with a silver bullet dildo and senator c palentine is what remained.

its like night and day.
wolf had the dry but sharp brittish wit, not this blackface nyc "faggit" routine he does now.

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 07:54 PM
u know wat was funny, when every one rly thought u was from France hahahahaha le'quasson

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 07:54 PM
but its not a diss, if its not true
so you wasting your time
im totally indiffernce to it

J'adore Gavine.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Skampo and J playing poker

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/226294/80595459.jpg

lol

who's the chick that's in the middle in reality?

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 07:58 PM
so you wasting your time

J'adore Gavine.
like every thing u say about me, shit aint no where near the truth, but you belive that shit, making styles point crazy VALID about not knowing where reality m fag fantasies start or end...

http://www.ugo.com/movies/salute-to-losing-virginity/images/entries/40-year-old-virgin.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 08:02 PM
stankhoe i could prlly kick it with you with a phatty but id just be worried youd eat all my food on the munchiez after
so i wouldnt bother
theres always gonna be a let down afterwards
like your sex life

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-23-2009, 08:07 PM
the dumpster
the breakdown
the crazy video.

TSA calling the POLICE over a magazine

can somebody fill me on this shit?

that's what i get for taking a sabbatical from this site for years

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 08:07 PM
so you wasting your time

J'adore Gavine.

so you never played the dozens?
never said a yo mamma joke.
its a GAME lacey. for FUN lacey. Its not REAL lacey.

the game you wanna play is a dangerous one. u must get yo ass kicked alot.

"yo moms got one leg. hahahahaha"
-blaow-
"heeeey what you punch me for?"

http://www.amputee-online.com/amputation/july00/swimsuit.jpg

YungSunny
07-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Leave genchat for the seeds to manifest knowledge while the older gods can migrate to the know the ledge.

-Voice of the youf

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 08:21 PM
so you never played the dozens?
never said a yo mamma joke.
its a GAME lacey. for FUN lacey. Its not REAL lacey.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/computer-nerd-1.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-23-2009, 09:16 PM
im actually taking a shit while reading this thread and typing this response..

Senator is still bitter cuz i expo$ed his youtube summer jam dance off vid.

i ate seafood tonite so my shit smells like blackula's hairy main after a rain storm

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 09:19 PM
http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u114/me_eat_fish.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-23-2009, 09:38 PM
^exactly

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 09:50 PM
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd193/yaoi2lover/changmin400.gif

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 09:54 PM
LACEY PLAYS WITH TUNA FISH, THEN RUNS TO HIS FRIENDS AND TELLS THEM HOW HE JUST BAGGED THIS GIRL N HES LIKE FOR REAL FOR REAL HERE SMELL MY FINGERS.

http://riprenfield.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/006-smell-my-finger.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2009, 09:56 PM
im actually taking a shit while reading this thread and typing this response..

Senator is still bitter cuz i expo$ed his youtube summer jam dance off vid.

i ate seafood tonite so my shit smells like blackula's hairy main after a rain storm

i'd love to take a shit on you Robby.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-23-2009, 09:59 PM
LACEY PLAYS WITH TUNA FISH, THEN RUNS TO HIS FRIENDS AND TELLS THEM HOW HE JUST BAGGED THIS GIRL N HES LIKE FOR REAL FOR REAL HERE SMELL MY FINGERS.

http://riprenfield.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/006-smell-my-finger.jpg

just stop.

your obsessed.

and no one ever finds you funny.

i would son you again but youll just go and cry to the mods again because your being e-bullied. shake you mothers head.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-23-2009, 10:02 PM
same old story

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-23-2009, 10:04 PM

every thread is the same.

it only took what? four pages for this thread...

SKAMPOE
07-23-2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.bartmm.co.uk/run/images/Fag%20at%20last%21.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-23-2009, 11:04 PM
i'd love to take a shit on you Robby.

you probably don't even wipe yourself proper

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2009, 11:06 PM
you probably don't even wipe yourself proper

thats what your tongues for.

EAGLE EYE
07-23-2009, 11:11 PM
thats what your tongues for.

Has anyone ever referred to your puss as a $5 Fill-Up Box?

Like the that KFC special I keep seeing advertised

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Has anyone ever referred to your puss as a $5 Fill-Up Box?

Like the that KFC special I keep seeing advertised

Nope. I can't say that has ever happened.

look i drew a picture of you
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bvKoCEKZqpE/SYxc_6dYifI/AAAAAAAAAGc/kbrY0W3VJH4/s400/robbie2.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-23-2009, 11:35 PM
thats just silly ^

did you put on deodorant today? I can smell you through the fiber.

Blackula Spectacula
07-23-2009, 11:44 PM
through the fiber lol geek

and yeah i did ... smells good right? :)

EAGLE EYE
07-23-2009, 11:51 PM
like choco tacos and musty socks

The Hound
07-24-2009, 12:00 AM

stankhoe
and gavin

Style aint funny dude, i donno why you would say that.
He just gets emotionally attached to people.

Online.

rip porch bear

time to liven this place up a tad

rip porch beat *cry*

^omg

nigga u been touched

i take it youve never found a bear dead on you porch?

Just dead

On your porch.

A bear.

^look at this guy (gavin)

look at him.

smh look at these guys.

just look at them. all the time.

they spend ALLL Day following each other around co signing and highfiving each other.

because no one else does, and they crave interaction.

Look at how seriously these twoo take everything. Skampoes like th fa kid at school on the outskirts of the crew, whose job is to laugh at the oldest kids jokes.

Everyone else here takes things as jokes, but these guys take it all to heart, and skampoe looks for EBEEF at every turn, yet when people bring it to him, he cries to the mods, PMing them to close the thread.

like take Gavin.

he was boasting earlier about how hes made 256 seperate posts about my teeth (which he has never seen).

Boasting.

How much life time and commitment is he putting into this?

I think in that whole time ive made 2 or 3 jokes about him being old, and one joke about him being the glitter ripper of ATL.

and even that seemed like too much effort.

but these guys are like clams on a boat, they get fuckign obsessed with you and wont stop until they have another mental breakdown.

yall niggas is gay.

so you wasting your time

J'adore Gavine.

stankhoe i could prlly kick it with you with a phatty but id just be worried youd eat all my food on the munchiez after
so i wouldnt bother
theres always gonna be a let down afterwards
like your sex life

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd193/yaoi2lover/changmin400.gif

just stop.

your obsessed.

and no one ever finds you funny.

i would son you again but youll just go and cry to the mods again because your being e-bullied. shake you mothers head.

Here's your sign.

It has to be TSA using the toothless account-you couldn't get anymore nostril without being the hostile nostril.

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 12:07 AM
like choco tacos and musty socks

get off my clit already sucio.

EAGLE EYE
07-24-2009, 12:14 AM
ydw0wSJDsII

just watch the video. its message should be uplifting for a woman of your status..

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 01:44 AM
http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/277.jpg[/URL]

drippie k
07-24-2009, 02:01 AM
this thread is way too intense for me...fuck all of you i hope each and every one of you die a violent death while your mothers watch while hanging upside down tied up and helpless from a streetlight

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 02:13 AM
this thread is way too intense for me...fuck all of you i hope each and every one of you die a violent death while your mothers watch while hanging upside down tied up and helpless from a streetlight

http://www.giffies.com/gifs/booty-adult-gifs10.gif

ALCATRAZ
07-24-2009, 02:54 AM
jCPoj0UYR60

ahahahahaahaha

drippie k
07-24-2009, 04:34 AM
you can live

YungSunny
07-24-2009, 07:07 AM

Yeah that's a good movie.

Back in the days niggas used to call blakula pizza hut pusseh.

drippie k
07-24-2009, 07:36 AM
lol what movie is that

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Here's your sign.

It has to be TSA using the toothless account-you couldn't get anymore nostril without being the hostile nostril.

yo man thats wat i been sayin, im sure tissa n lacey or the same fags
http://www.creepygif.com/images/thumb/277.jpg[/url]
lol
you can live
hahahaha

Cee Oh Vee
07-24-2009, 08:17 AM
Co sign every post on this thread.

Serious shit, man.

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 08:24 AM
http://www.imagehut.net/images/mr4s182i5b8i1dt6v6.jpg (http://www.imagehut.net/images/mr4s182i5b8i1dt6v6.jpg)

Cee Oh Vee
07-24-2009, 08:30 AM
Co sign

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 08:42 AM
Co signhttp://www.givememyremote.com/remote/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/IHeartDickWEB.jpg

ok

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 11:26 AM
hahahahhaha aw man i had to do a double take

Tage
07-24-2009, 11:28 AM
people complain waaaaaaay too much on this site.

Cee Oh Vee
07-24-2009, 11:36 AM
hahahahhaha aw man i had to do a double take

|)

http://www.brotherhoodofb.com/254wrt.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 11:38 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/496241/413107.jpg

Cee Oh Vee
07-24-2009, 11:43 AM
^ gets his pics (and memes) from ebaumsworld.

food for thought
07-24-2009, 11:43 AM
http://www.brotherhoodofb.com/254wrt.jpg
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/496241/413107.jpg

ahahahhaahah lmfao

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 11:48 AM
not amused is the funniest shit

dude looked like 'i paid money for this wack shit?'

Professor Poopsnagle
07-24-2009, 11:49 AM
http://www.imagehut.net/images/mr4s182i5b8i1dt6v6.jpg (http://www.imagehut.net/images/mr4s182i5b8i1dt6v6.jpg)
I wanna hook up my cock to that and catch some good vibrations.

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/mr5pCZ6Qpoknj0r0KUi1wc7oo1_500.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/X1bm0ECsgq3gv4h5IOsFiUjXo1_500.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/r2uATKTXNnmwqoniYG2G4K5No1_500.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/1b64e44a3efdb8c82a7cc642ff9ed686da8e7346_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/030d6f2b8e955a14f17a88fd090e53bdd80b19e9_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/cd5847c9e9dcb0999160bb7b04edd31255de833d_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/05b64d336ca04160a9b70c81545be2a033a9994b_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/e61f2708b944352e9a8c3014d4d7b0fffe511af1_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/1e1c87f46fe4c6c8b708acae1b715c614b02bb0b_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/6BeNZZq89q1f4syev1gO0i6Uo1_500.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/nhU1yKseRq11tqcg6LfJ6r3Po1_500.jpg

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I wanna hook up my cock to that and catch some good vibrations.

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/mr5pCZ6Qpoknj0r0KUi1wc7oo1_500.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/X1bm0ECsgq3gv4h5IOsFiUjXo1_500.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/1b64e44a3efdb8c82a7cc642ff9ed686da8e7346_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/030d6f2b8e955a14f17a88fd090e53bdd80b19e9_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/cd5847c9e9dcb0999160bb7b04edd31255de833d_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/05b64d336ca04160a9b70c81545be2a033a9994b_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/e61f2708b944352e9a8c3014d4d7b0fffe511af1_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/1e1c87f46fe4c6c8b708acae1b715c614b02bb0b_m.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/6BeNZZq89q1f4syev1gO0i6Uo1_500.jpg

http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/nhU1yKseRq11tqcg6LfJ6r3Po1_500.jpg
hahahah dayyyyyum

Professor Poopsnagle
07-24-2009, 11:52 AM
New SG will be up pretty soon.

Uncle Steezo
07-24-2009, 03:45 PM
out of that ichibon post iove, this one made my asshole clench up

powerful.
powerful shit right dere

EAGLE EYE
07-25-2009, 03:13 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediafiles/picture/496241/413107.jpg

lol

SKAMPOE
07-25-2009, 03:20 AM
http://www.imagehut.net/images/xhhke19f4kp3ln7vbsi4.jpg (http://www.imagehut.net/images/xhhke19f4kp3ln7vbsi4.jpg)

Visionz
07-25-2009, 05:07 AM
Meh, make me a mod and i will fucking delete every reply which has nothing to do with the topic. I will also erase all the fucking threads which have only shit to say.
at which point general chat would cease to exist

NIGHT MAYOR
07-25-2009, 05:20 AM
ZACTLY - the wucorp gen chat is ason unique - when i originaly started postin here it was in the wu-chamber, then i came across this beauty, never looked back