PDA

View Full Version : official "bitchass wucorp members idiotic "hall of shame" posts thread"

Sicka than aidZ
09-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
cant believe i read this thread, why'd u say we were snitches.,....nevermind, would u do an interview man? im sure some cats would beable to help u rep your team better that way
peace

^^so im tryin to help this guy out an he keeps callin us snitches like "what the fuck?"
he still wont answer. wont even give a thought to a real interview, just wants his bitchass lifestyle to be in some "why hate U-god" thread.... this guy michael's the biggest loser of all the Phony homies,..he's just another faggot from www.theNerdHerd.com (http://www.thenerdherd.com/) aka thecorpse.

anyways share your thoughts on who's the dumbest fuck on wucorp(aint me dipshit) so we can add them to the "hall of shame"
__________________________________________________ ________________

listen,.....
duke,..i dont think you wanna meet me.
but,
on the real,..ya screen name tells me alot about you.
disrespectful bastard.
i dont know how old you are, but to use that kinda name show's me what kinda ignorant fucka's really be on this site.
regardless,...dont ask me shit..
as far as you meetin me face to face.............
stay the way god made you,cause i'll change ya look
first up. michael kawse or some shit

fuck im bored, oh yeah, u dont have to enter all his posts, just a few will do, than we'll move on to the next chump. peace

Sicka than aidZ
09-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Wu-tang
Wu-tang
Wu-tang.............................................

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

"dickriders".......IM 4000 miles away, and i know your not a rapper

SurreaL
09-17-2005, 03:58 PM
lol

Ink Is My Drink
09-17-2005, 04:15 PM
i heard that 10304 does som really gay posts and then the rest jus dotn make sense or are jus shit

TuMadre
09-17-2005, 04:17 PM
:cheerlie:

( I don't give a shit) Haters.

Ink Is My Drink
09-17-2005, 04:18 PM
ask him if he will marry me cos i love him
an that was for the questions to be asked in the gza interview^^

wtf is wrong wit him

Bedlam
09-17-2005, 04:24 PM
all time bitch post

ya faggot homo bitchh ass want beef nigga. u's no who i's is i's a hood legend in brownsville. nigga be lookin like phanton of the opera in that gay ass pic. nigga u's a bitch. yo bitch ass dont want to be the next contestant on maximillions screen. u dont want it with maximillion NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. u's a bitchh fake bitchh ass faggot. u's a bitchh nigga
All this shit was said to mashquack, a fuckin 13 year old kid from seattle. A hood legend arguin with mashquack, ahahahahahahaahahaha, wut a joke

JASPER
09-17-2005, 04:36 PM
The Corpse.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-17-2005, 05:19 PM
alotta gransoning goin on here