PDA

View Full Version : Being friends with a dudes mother.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 08:18 PM
i kind of met a really cute dude last night. his mother is a new friend of one of my girls.

i've been to their house a few times now. i've met her other son before but not this one until last night. his mother is a really nice woman, from what i've seen, and i think she likes me too. all 3 of their dogs like me too.

while i was there i kept thinking, my sister would fall in love with him as soon as she saw him. but she has a baby father now.

i'm not saying i want to pursue him or anything cos i don't really know him, plus he looks like he's only in his mid 20s. but is being friends with a dudes mother a good thing?

i'm better with other people's mothers than i am with my own.

Steve Urkel
07-23-2009, 08:34 PM
I haven't been on this site long. Are you a dude?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 08:49 PM
no, i'm not.

DeeBlock
07-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Being friends with the mother of some dude is NOT cool.

drippie k
07-23-2009, 08:50 PM
i dont see why it wouldnt be a good idea

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Being friends with the mother of some dude is NOT cool.

why is that then? give your reasons.

check two
07-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Maybe you could hook up with the mom. I think there is an adult site about that called my best friend's mother, or something.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 09:26 PM
i'm not interested in his mother.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 09:27 PM
in all my serious relationships, she was good friends with my mom.

but it always worked against the girl cuz my mom thinks i'm infallible. so a girls complaints went in one ear and out the other or were explained away by my mom.

Prolifical ENG
07-23-2009, 09:40 PM
I dont know about that. From the opposite perspective, sure when my girlfriends dad golfs I play a round with him once in a while and/or have a beer. But I'm not being friends with him and shit while Im fucking his daughter like a champion. There's boundaries you're bending. Men like to keep things separate.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 09:53 PM

but it always worked against the girl cuz my mom thinks i'm infallible. so a girls complaints went in one ear and out the other or were explained away by my mom.

i've had that problem before. there's nothing worse than your man's mother hating you. there are some mothers who really believe no woman is good enough for her son. is there anything a female can do when faced with this situation?

I dont know about that. From the opposite perspective, sure when my girlfriends dad golfs I play a round with him once in a while and/or have a beer. But I'm not being friends with him and shit while Im fucking his daughter like a champion. There's boundaries you're bending. Men like to keep things separate.

i can understand that. i'm not looking to be his mother's new best friend or anything. but the fact that i am friendly with her has to be a good thing, right?

Prolifical ENG
07-23-2009, 09:58 PM
i can understand that. i'm not looking to be his mother's new best friend or anything. but the fact that i am friendly with her has to be a good thing, right?

I guess thats ok. But after a while the guys worlds might be colliding. He fears you telling his mother (your friend) about their relationship more than he wants. Or perhaps all your friends are going to the bar or restaurant and when he arrives his mother is sitting with the company. Just dont make the worlds collide....any questions Art can explain that concept in more detail.

check two
07-23-2009, 10:03 PM
How old are you Twix? You said you might not want to pursue that one bloke cause he might only be in his mid twenties.

Uncle Steezo
07-23-2009, 10:15 PM
its not like my mom hated them. just the opposite. but when it came to... "gavin stays out late and doesn't call"

mom:"well gavin is very independent, and sometimes can be inconsiderate. let me tell you about the time gavin was 4 years old and tried to ride his tricycle to the grocery store....."

me: yes! thanx mom! *tiger woods fist pump* *gets dressed for another night on the town.*

it was more like she was my advocate.

now there have been 2 women, oddly neither was my wife, that if i fucked up, i was in double dog house doo doo with my girl and my momma. right now as we speak, pictures of my mom and each one of these girls is sitting on a picture shelf in her house. pissed my wife off. but my mom to this day tells me what a dummy i was for letting those two get away.

but the heart wants what the heart wants.

if a mom hates you....you are fucked. case closed.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-23-2009, 10:43 PM
I guess thats ok. But after a while the guys worlds might be colliding. He fears you telling his mother (your friend) about their relationship more than he wants. Or perhaps all your friends are going to the bar or restaurant and when he arrives his mother is sitting with the company. Just dont make the worlds collide....any questions Art can explain that concept in more detail.

i really like his mother, a lot. she just has that nice vibe about her. she's had six kids, and she's fostered lots of kids over the years too. i think we kind of taken an instant liking of each other. found out last night that we were actually neighbours years ago but never knew each other, it's a small world.

How old are you Twix? You said you might not want to pursue that one bloke cause he might only be in his mid twenties.

i'm 31. after being with j, who is 27, i've really gone off the idea of being with a younger dude. but i could make an exception for this one, ionno yet. he must have been on his best behaviour because his mother was present, so i don't know what he's like when his mother isn't around.

its not like my mom hated them. just the opposite. but when it came to... "gavin stays out late and doesn't call"

mom:"well gavin is very independent, and sometimes can be inconsiderate. let me tell you about the time gavin was 4 years old and tried to ride his tricycle to the grocery store....."

me: yes! thanx mom! *tiger woods fist pump* *gets dressed for another night on the town.*

it was more like she was my advocate.

now there have been 2 women, oddly neither was my wife, that if i fucked up, i was in double dog house doo doo with my girl and my momma. right now as we speak, pictures of my mom and each one of these girls is sitting on a picture shelf in her house. pissed my wife off. but my mom to this day tells me what a dummy i was for letting those two get away.

but the heart wants what the heart wants.

if a mom hates you....you are fucked. case closed.

did your mother have a pic of your wife on her shelf too? i could see why your wife felt pissed if she didn't.

i believe this dude's mother likes me because she let me meet all her dogs. she has three dogs, the two male dogs are the guard dogs, she only really has the female in the living room. the dogs are lovely, all they want to do is groom you and wanting strokes, so it's a bit much to have all three in the same room. but because they are guard dogs, she couldn't allow all visitors to the house to get to know the dogs and become friendly with them. her dogs like me too, and her cat but her cat has only made one appearance so far.

dude is also her youngest son, her baby. me being my age, and being friends with his mum, and him being younger than me kinda makes me feel like a nonce. :ouch:

GZAjector
07-23-2009, 10:49 PM

haha

same shit here

also with damn near every broad i been withs mother, my g/f or wife would try complaining to their own moms about me and get fuckin ethered bwaha

YungSunny
07-24-2009, 06:12 AM
but is being friends with a dudes mother a good thing?

If you wanna get your ovaries broke at the christmas party.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2009, 05:14 PM
it can never happen for me and that dude. last night, i found out he's only 18 years old. ;(