PDA

View Full Version : question 4 Prof Zoorucka

knewcheeze
07-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Charles Barry reminded us of something

"Do you think Jesus looked like the picture in your signature?"

do you think Jesus looked like the picture in your signature?

LORD NOSE
07-24-2009, 01:43 AM
cool question - just please keep it respectful

knewcheeze
07-25-2009, 01:57 AM
caaaaan do

hectis
07-25-2009, 10:27 AM
no disrespect to anyone, but I discredit all pics of Jesus

zooruka
07-25-2009, 06:24 PM
that is the one and only image of JESUS there isnt any other so its not like people are picking and choosing the image of JESUS they like or suits them and there culture best....that is the image of JESUS and i believe it is historically accurate and is ordained by GOD and JEWS do look like that they arnt black most of them are light skinned...so i dont believe there is anything historically or culturely wrong with that depiction of JESUS!...its just people are hell bent on claiming the white man is historically trying to white wash JESUS to suit there own agenda.

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Wowwww !

knewcheeze
07-26-2009, 08:58 PM
wow indeed

"that is the one and only image of JESUS"

according to who?

"there isnt any other so its not like people are picking and choosing the image of JESUS"

before you said "there is no Science without God so religion wins"

when in reality there is no religion without God either....so we caught you on one....you already apologized for that racist post you did....and now you back at it again.....there isn't any other image of Yashua(Jesus)?????

are u from a small rural town? because everybody knows that shit isn't true

"they like or suits them and there culture best"

you need to buy a bus ticket

"...that is the image of JESUS "

ummm...that person in the picture whom you think looks like Jesus does not have hair.."like wool"

in fact only one people on the planet got wooley hair.....even if they live in India or Austrialial....

the daughters of Jerusalem are DARK as the tents of kedar

LOL<----eye literally did this when eye read your reply...usually my lols are sarchastic ones

"short dark with an undeveloped beard" was Josephius description....that picture you got of Jesus doesn't have a undeveloped beard....compared to a so called African or Asian...that picture you got looks like a light skinned pakistani.....

even the Catholics in Rome got a black virgin mary

yes those little skinny ultra dark skinned Muslim girls you hate so much....thats what Jesus moms looked like

"and i believe it is historically accurate and is ordained by GOD and JEWS do look like that they arnt black most of them are light skinned"

you think those europeans who kicked the palestinian Jew, christian and muslim off their land are authentic jews....they are no more Jewish than you are Christian....

"so i dont believe there is anything historically or culturely wrong with that depiction of JESUS!"

that depiction was used to conquer the entire planet and turn it into the hell on earth it has turned out to be on the verge of destruction

"its just people are hell bent on claiming the white man is historically trying to white wash JESUS to suit there own agenda."

you got science-phobia....scientifically and history Yashua(Jesus) was unquestionably a black man and not anything like that man in your picture

DRUNKENDRAGON
07-26-2009, 10:04 PM
In this thread: Jesus is white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black , no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh

knewcheeze
07-26-2009, 10:13 PM
from your angle it might seem so

the purpose of this thread is 2 fold

1)from a strictly historical standpoint show this zoorucka charecter or anyone else that the historical Yashua(Jesus) does not look like that picture

2)to rip the bandaid off zooruckas theological open wound of professing to be a "christian" and not even knowing the history of his God

drippie k
07-27-2009, 02:00 PM
i don't think jesus was white or black, i think he was an arab like everyone else living in that area at the time

to believe that the picture in your sig is what jesus truly actually looked like because someone else said so is kinda dumb, don't you think? your own bible said he had brown skin...no one knows what jesus looked like beyond that being that he lived like what 2009 years ago?

J.T.S.
07-27-2009, 02:58 PM
that is the one and only image of JESUS there isnt any other so its not like people are picking and choosing the image of JESUS they like or suits them and there culture best....that is the image of JESUS and i believe it is historically accurate and is ordained by GOD and JEWS do look like that they arnt black most of them are light skinned...so i dont believe there is anything historically or culturely wrong with that depiction of JESUS!...its just people are hell bent on claiming the white man is historically trying to white wash JESUS to suit there own agenda.

Wow this guys lost!!

knewcheeze
07-27-2009, 10:41 PM
i don't think jesus was white or black, i think he was an arab like everyone else living in that area at the time

to believe that the picture in your sig is what jesus truly actually looked like because someone else said so is kinda dumb, don't you think? your own bible said he had brown skin...no one knows what jesus looked like beyond that being that he lived like what 2009 years ago?

Moses posed as Pharoahs grandson

the bible says Jesus has hair "like wool"

wool sticks up

arabs do not have wooly hair

and if they have curly hair its cuz they got so called AFrican blood in em

knewcheeze
07-27-2009, 10:42 PM
"Wow this guys lost!!"

eye don't think he is real...eye think someone is playing a joke

LORD NOSE
07-27-2009, 10:43 PM
eye don't think he is real...eye think someone is playing a joke

yup

Mumm Ra
07-27-2009, 10:54 PM
he been keepin it up for a while too

plus in my years of wu-listening I've noticed the more jesus-drunk a person is the more unlikely they are to listen to them
they don't really cater to religious fanatics

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-28-2009, 02:20 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Boaz_Mauda.jpg

BTTR KNG KOOL
07-28-2009, 02:33 AM
Is he black enough or is he too black
or perhaps too italian or too jewish or too asiatic or too white

knewcheeze
07-28-2009, 04:36 AM
Is he black enough or is he too black
or perhaps too italian or too jewish or too asiatic or too white

eye don't think Yashua(Jesus) lookededed like the above picture

dezmond
07-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Jesus was a short, ugly, dark skinned travelling storyteller...

The fact people are bothered by his looks just, i dunno, jus shows how thick some people choose to be..

Surely 'Jesus of nazareth born year 0000' tells everything about his "looks"

Peas

LORD NOSE
07-28-2009, 02:01 PM
how did the people in arabia look 2000 years ago ?

how did the people in america look 2000 years ago ?

was england in south america 2000 years ago ?

when the english abused and raped black south african women and those women gave birth, how did the babies look ?

how will they look 2000 years from now ?

arabs, is that a race of people ?

did greece conquer the middle east any time in history ?

if they did, when they raped the women in those parts, how did the children look ?

did hey zeus really exist ?

did great prophets rise out of the so called israelites 2000 years ago in saudi arabia ?

these are questions to ask yourself if you want to understand and come closer to a greater truth about this man we call heyZeus

drippie k
07-28-2009, 02:24 PM
i'm listening to e-40...and he says jesus christ has dreads so i take it back, he's black

i bet you he smoked hella weed too

zooruka
07-28-2009, 09:35 PM
this is what the real jesus looked like

http://www.religioustolerance.org/jesusface1.gif

peace be with you !

Face of the Golden Falcon
07-28-2009, 10:53 PM
^ you cant even prove Jesus was real and we're supposed to believe you know what he looked like???

Tecknowledgist
07-28-2009, 11:26 PM
haha "theres only one picture of jesus ever!"

"heres another picture of what jesus looks like!"

zooruka
07-29-2009, 12:26 AM
haha "theres only one picture of jesus ever!"

"heres another picture of what jesus looks like!"

both pictures are the same its just the one that I posted is more authentic version jesus looks more rugged rather than the clean cut image we see painted or drawn today..but the image is the same in my sig and in the pic i posted.

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-29-2009, 12:31 AM
both pictures are the same its just the one that I posted is more authentic version jesus looks more rugged rather than the clean cut image we see painted or drawn today..but the image is the same in my sig and in the pic i posted.

peace be with you !

what makes you believe that jesus looked exactly like that ?

djskillz
07-29-2009, 04:59 AM
how did the people in arabia look 2000 years ago ?

how did the people in america look 2000 years ago ?

was england in south america 2000 years ago ?

when the english abused and raped black south african women and those women gave birth, how did the babies look ?

how will they look 2000 years from now ?

arabs, is that a race of people ?

did greece conquer the middle east any time in history ?

if they did, when they raped the women in those parts, how did the children look ?

did hey zeus really exist ?

did great prophets rise out of the so called israelites 2000 years ago in saudi arabia ?

these are questions to ask yourself if you want to understand and come closer to a greater truth about this man we call heyZeus

Real talk.

knewcheeze
07-29-2009, 12:07 PM
this is what the real jesus looked like

http://www.religioustolerance.org/jesusface1.gif

peace be with you !

nooooo

the person in that picture looks like a light skinned pakistani

Jesus had hair "like wool"

this person in this picture does not have hair like wool

thank you come again

Robert
07-29-2009, 12:13 PM
he been keepin it up for a while too

plus in my years of wu-listening I've noticed the more jesus-drunk a person is the more unlikely they are to listen to them
they don't really cater to religious fanatics

No else thought that was funny?

LORD NOSE
07-29-2009, 12:18 PM

how do you know ?

don't come in here with that bullshit

7Look, he is coming with the clouds,
and every eye will see him

NIV

Daniel 7:9 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=34&chapter=7&verse=9&version=31&context=verse)
"As I looked, "thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.
Daniel 7:8-10 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=34&chapter=7&verse=8&end_verse=10&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Daniel 7 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=34&chapter=7&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
Revelation 1:14 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=1&verse=14&version=31&context=verse)
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
Revelation 1:13-15 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=1&verse=13&end_verse=15&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 1 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=1&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

King James Version

Daniel 7:9 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=34&chapter=7&verse=9&version=9&context=verse)
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
Daniel 7:8-10 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=34&chapter=7&verse=8&end_verse=10&version=9&context=context) (in Context) Daniel 7 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=34&chapter=7&version=9&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
Revelation 1:14 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=1&verse=14&version=9&context=verse)
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Revelation 1:13-15 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=1&verse=13&end_verse=15&version=9&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 1 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=1&version=9&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

why did they change it from "his head like the pure wool" - to "his head was white like wool" ?

DrunkenMasta303
07-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Yeah shut up robertt!! Ur not allowed to laugh @ funny posts in ktl!!!!

LORD NOSE
07-29-2009, 12:43 PM

Yeah shut up robertt!! Ur not allowed to laugh @ funny posts in ktl!!!!

DrunkenMasta303
07-29-2009, 12:48 PM
yo peep the soundklikk in my sig & peep that Bamboo King, shits craaAAZZYY!!!

Robert
07-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Brilliant work SUNNY.

dezmond
07-29-2009, 02:49 PM
why did they change it from "his head like the pure wool" - to "his head was white like wool" ?

Could easily mean the same thing...

LORD NOSE
07-29-2009, 06:02 PM
his hair is like wool

to

his hair is WHITE like wool

confuses things

and then

all wool is not white

dezmond
07-30-2009, 03:47 PM
But the pure wool could mean white wool as opposed to wool with varying colours..

This was a very long time ago remember..

language changes thru slang thru time...

i see your point but this could and is seen from lot of different points..

LORD NOSE
07-30-2009, 04:14 PM
how is pure wool white ?

brown or black wool is not pure wool ?

do you think they saw it that way way back then ?

white wool is pure and all other colors of wool are not pure ?

drippie k
07-30-2009, 05:19 PM
throughout human history though, the color white is considered the color of cleanliness n pureness

dezmond
07-31-2009, 11:17 AM
how is pure wool white ?

brown or black wool is not pure wool ?

do you think they saw it that way way back then ?

white wool is pure and all other colors of wool are not pure ?

Yeah im saying they saw pure wool as white wool back then..

I might be wrong but it makes sense that pure wool would be pure white back then so there was no need to bleech it before dying it funky coluors like they used to..

Thats definitely onepoint but but ive only read the quote you quoted it may be total racist whitewash of his colour..

give us your view..

Peace..

Uncle Steezo
08-02-2009, 03:12 PM
throughout human history though, the color white is considered the color of cleanliness n pureness

actually white was used to describe the color of grain. also white as in white wine.