PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom Vocals

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 06:14 AM
can be a real turn on. hearing a lover turned on by you only makes you want to please them more.

other than j, i don't think any of the men i've been with have been as vocal as him in bed, if at all.

i think it's possible to become too vocal and OTT if a lover started coming out with whole similes and metaphors though.

what are your thoughts?

have you ever felt embarrassed by the noises a lover made in bed?

would you prefer it if they kept quiet?

J-Cee
07-24-2009, 06:31 AM
i def want the girl to be loud..dont like the quiet ones,mad turn on when a gurl moaning n shit.

KaramelSundae
07-24-2009, 08:46 AM
you gotta be vocal
and let em know how you like it

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 09:29 AM
I like when the dude moans a bit and is a little verbal. I'm loud as hell and i'll scream too so the dude better not be screaming or be louder than me.

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 09:40 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/Raven1666/YisMommyMoaning.jpg?t=1248446404 (javascript:void(0);) (javascript:void(0);)

theDZA
07-24-2009, 09:45 AM
i def want the girl to be loud..dont like the quiet ones,mad turn on when a gurl moaning n shit.

co-sign

I like when the dude moans a bit and is a little verbal. I'm loud as hell and i'll scream too so the dude better not be screaming or be louder than me.

yeah i remember my mate sayin that she likes it when men moan, she sed its better and shit...it put alot of pressure onto the first time i fucked tho, i wasn't sure how loud i should be - lucky for me tho any noises i made were drowned out by stupidly loud noises the girl was making...i swear i was tempted to finish her off quickly jus so i could get some fucking aspirin

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 09:49 AM
nah I aint that loud now. but i'll talk dirty the whole time. =:X

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 09:54 AM
^^^the whole time? you're supposed to be inarticulate with pleasure just sounding like an animal lol

i can't front my sexual dialogue usually consists of 'oh yeah, fuck yeah' lol

do you like to be called names? asking to get your hair pulled and ass smacked and shit?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 09:55 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/Raven1666/YisMommyMoaning.jpg?t=1248446404 (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%280%29;)

lmfao!

who else has walked in on their parents doing it as a child?
just me?
seriously?
jeez

Senator C. Palantine
07-24-2009, 09:56 AM
im a screamer.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 09:58 AM
i don't make eye contact during
and cry after

but only a little

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 09:59 AM
here..it sounds like were tenderizing meat..

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 10:03 AM
^^^the whole time? you're supposed to be inarticulate with pleasure just sounding like an animal lol

i can't front my sexual dialogue usually consists of 'oh yeah, fuck yeah' lol

do you like to be called names? asking to get your hair pulled and ass smacked and shit?

hate to be predictable but yeah. most girls like that shit ne way. I like to be submissive.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 10:13 AM
^^ya i know about the submissive thing...usually the girls you would least expect it from too..my last gf liked to be choked and slapped in the face during sex lol which initially threw me off

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 10:19 AM
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs126.snc1/5440_102191199791164_100000008545710_67669_2917032 _n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=66970&id=100000008545710)

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 10:19 AM
have you ever felt embarrassed by the noises a lover made in bed?

that plufffbreef sound's def not a turn on, but a moanin scratchin female is a gem

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 10:20 AM
i like to hear the pusseh queef, lets me know i beatin it up!

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 10:21 AM
^^ya i know about the submissive thing...usually the girls you would least expect it from too..my last gf liked to be choked and slapped in the face during sex lol which initially threw me off

she wanted you to smack her around and you wouldn't oblige??????? You are a very selfish lover

Senator C. Palantine
07-24-2009, 10:21 AM
funny when the girl gets embarrassed about it to.

Professor Poopsnagle
07-24-2009, 10:22 AM
http://www.somaodio.com/sg/spaceghetto_files/image_0.jpg

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 10:23 AM

I dunno, it's hard to keep focus when you think she's making armpit farts

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 10:24 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 10:25 AM
I like a chick that'll squirt, squirters are pwn

SKAMPOE
07-24-2009, 10:28 AM
squirting pussehs are the shiiiit, sept when is red fluids coming out..

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 10:29 AM

how else you gonna know you in that pusseh you fat fuck.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 10:46 AM
if a girl calls you 'God' in bed then you know you're def doing something right.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 10:50 AM
she wanted you to smack her around and you wouldn't oblige??????? You are a very selfish lover

no i obliged...then she said i was playing too rough lol
she was a nut, she was a biter, she would slap me too and pull my hair lol

squirting's great unless it's piss or blood, as skampoe said

Uncle Steezo
07-24-2009, 10:55 AM
i like it when a chick is vocal. tell me what you want. if not, i'm gonna ask anyway. some women expect you to mind read. i can body read but not mind read. some of yall are afraid to get what you really want in bed. which is retarded. if you want me to spank your ass with my dick, you dont have to say it, but if or when i do it, RESPOND!
some women are embarrassed. i dont understand how. my face been buried ear deep between yo legs and you still feel shy? wtf?
i see the chix here don't have these issues but i have seen it a few times.

intense sex is always good but fun silly sex is my fav. i crack jokes. not like a standup routine or nothin but a well timed funny comment or two. i just so happened to recently encounter a kindred spirit in that respect.

it started when i told her i was gonna "beat her pussy up like it stole somethin" prior to us fucking. then she caught me by surprise mid stroke with "better start beatin before this pussy gets away with your money" and for a second, i thought she was talkin crazy, till i remembered what i had said about "stole somethin".

so i started beatin....
then i said "and i- want- my -chain -back-too-my-grand-momma-gave-me-my-chain!" fopping harder on each word.
we both busted out laughin and it was on after that.

fun and games are cool till its time to get serious and down to business. we all know how that goes. me? its about sweaty primal climaxes. where you lose sense of what you are doing and are acting on instinct. the fall of the bed and keep goin on the floor type shit.

but like i said yesterday, can't be doin that shit all the time. chix get spoiled or greedy. like her wanting to come over at 8 o clock in the morning as if i would do anything else but lay there and and let her ride.
sheeeeit bitch... i been on wucorp all night, last thing on my mind is pussy.

hahahahahahahah

speaking of bitch....you like or tolerate a guy calling you a bitch while fucking?

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 10:59 AM
if a girl calls you 'God' in bed then you know you're def doing something right.

If a girl makes you a sammich after mounting her, then your god

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 11:00 AM
no i obliged...then she said i was playing too rough lol
she was a nut, she was a biter, she would slap me too and pull my hair lol

squirting's great unless it's piss or blood, as skampoe said

deamn yo, you meat this guy in prison or what?

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 11:01 AM
If a girl makes you a sammich after mounting her, then your god

thats very true.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 11:19 AM
i like it when a chick is vocal. tell me what you want. if not, i'm gonna ask anyway. some women expect you to mind read. i can body read but not mind read. some of yall are afraid to get what you really want in bed. which is retarded. if you want me to spank your ass with my dick, you dont have to say it, but if or when i do it, RESPOND!
some women are embarrassed. i dont understand how. my face been buried ear deep between yo legs and you still feel shy? wtf?
i see the chix here don't have these issues but i have seen it a few times.

i've had that problem with men. i mean, you're not at your parents house anymore, and you're not sharing the room with anyone else but your girl, so why are you so quiet? even when they nut, you either won't hear a peep from them or you might get a really subdued sigh. it's bullshit.

intense sex is always good but fun silly sex is my fav. i crack jokes. not like a standup routine or nothin but a well timed funny comment or two. i just so happened to recently encounter a kindred spirit in that respect.

it started when i told her i was gonna "beat her pussy up like it stole somethin" prior to us fucking. then she caught me by surprise mid stroke with "better start beatin before this pussy gets away with your money" and for a second, i thought she was talkin crazy, till i remembered what i had said about "stole somethin".

so i started beatin....
then i said "and i- want- my -chain -back-too-my-grand-momma-gave-me-my-chain!" fopping harder on each word.
we both busted out laughin and it was on after that.

lol. that was funny.

speaking of bitch....you like or tolerate a guy calling you a bitch while fucking?

i've only been called it once, actual words were "you dirty bitch". i don't know how i feel about it. at the time i didn't know how to react because i've never been called that before, but i didn't want him to stop what he was doing so i just carried on like "oh yeah........ oh yeaaah..... oooooh yeaaaah".

are women supposed to take that as a compliment?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 11:22 AM
deamn yo, you meat this guy in prison or what?

lol good one

learn to spell though

if a girl makes you full fledged breakfast of eggs, grits, bacon, toast with a glass of orange juice after a morning session does that put you beyond god?

could jesus heat up a taco so hot that he couldn't eat it?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 11:26 AM

yes, bedroom talk spoken in the throes of passion follows different etiquette than any other form of conversation

you have to be able to read a girl first though before going 'whore, slut, bitch' like peter griffin talking to a pie sometimes you'll get the :yes: other times the /(

james crow wins for the best stories so far, glad to see someone else proud to admit that they eat at the Y

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 11:28 AM
lol good one

learn to spell though

if a girl makes you full fledged breakfast of eggs, grits, bacon, toast with a glass of orange juice after a morning session does that put you beyond god?

could jesus heat up a taco so hot that he couldn't eat it?

she probably made you all that food so you'd forgive her for beating your ass

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 11:29 AM
shit kneegrow, you gotta lick it before you stick it

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-24-2009, 11:34 AM
she probably made you all that food so you'd forgive her for beating your ass

ha!

shit kneegrow, you gotta lick it before you stick it

this is the truth...nothing like the reaction you get from being a cunning linguist

Uncle Steezo
07-24-2009, 11:58 AM
my face stay shinin like a krispy kreme.

as far as bitch goes... i ask em. during sex of course
"u a nasty bitch huh?"
if she agree's...-POOF- then a nasty bitch you are.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 12:08 PM
yes, bedroom talk spoken in the throes of passion follows different etiquette than any other form of conversation

you have to be able to read a girl first though before going 'whore, slut, bitch' like peter griffin talking to a pie sometimes you'll get the :yes: other times the /(

hmmm. i think 'bitch' would be the only one i'd accept, i think the other two are a little too insulting for me.

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 12:16 PM
this is the truth...nothing like the reaction you get from being a cunning linguist

I'm starvin

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/Wilmafingerdo/oyster.jpg

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 12:18 PM
my face stay shinin like a krispy kreme.

as far as bitch goes... i ask em. during sex of course
"u a nasty bitch huh?"
if she agree's...-POOF- then a nasty bitch you are.

goddamn you behold some deep knowledge, next up determining the rate at which the universe is expanding

drippie k
07-24-2009, 01:17 PM
hate to be predictable but yeah. most girls like that shit ne way. I like to be submissive.
that's pretty much what dudes are lookin for, but i like it when girls try to take charge sometimes but i'll always be the one with the slight grip on the neck, if a girl would try to choke me i dont think i'd know how to respond to that..when i had my hair long tho my girl at the time would always put her hands in it and grab it which felt pretty awesome

i remember the first time i heard the queef i got up and was "girl i know you did not just fart" she was like "WHAT??" she went on to tell me she called it a "vart" lol

Uncle Steezo
07-24-2009, 01:25 PM
goddamn you behold some deep knowledge, next up determining the rate at which the universe is expanding

the universe expands at the speed of thought. thought is outside the dimensions we use to measure such things as speed and rate.

i can teach you the ways of the force......
http://www.cameorowe.com/lifetype-1.2.8/gallery/1/Palpatine.jpg

LyriCipher
07-24-2009, 01:49 PM
i dunno bout you guys..but the questions this Trixx character asks are very male-like in nature..you kno its probably some 45 year old sex offender puttin in his time at the local library and printin out these threads for future masturbation material

drippie k
07-24-2009, 01:57 PM
her avatar is a chick with a mustache

Teh KillaBee
07-24-2009, 02:17 PM
the universe expands at the speed of thought. thought is outside the dimensions we use to measure such things as speed and rate.

i can teach you the ways of the force......
http://www.cameorowe.com/lifetype-1.2.8/gallery/1/Palpatine.jpg

"but is it possible to learn the ways of the dark side of teh interntes..."

"Yes, but not from a Jedi"

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 05:42 PM
i dunno bout you guys..but the questions this Trixx character asks are very male-like in nature..you kno its probably some 45 year old sex offender puttin in his time at the local library and printin out these threads for future masturbation material

lol.

could it not be because i'm interested in men, and being a single female, i'm trying to work out what makes men tick. i know about the black and the white but i'm trying to figure out all the grey areas here. the questions are male-like in nature because of this very reason.

talking to my girls isn't much use, cos every single one of my girls have useless men in their lives. and talking to men who actually post on a 'relationships' forum is just as useless.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Yo, Spictakula...hit me up sometime..i wanna hear you scream out that dirty talk. Love it when women do that shit.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-24-2009, 07:15 PM
here..it sounds like were tenderizing meat..

:clap:

NIGHT MAYOR
07-24-2009, 07:30 PM
i've only been called it once, actual words were "you dirty bitch". i don't know how i feel about it. at the time i didn't know how to react because i've never been called that before, but i didn't want him to stop what he was doing so i just carried on like "oh yeah........ oh yeaaah..... oooooh yeaaaah".

he did'nt call you a dirty bitch to compliment you - he called you a dirty bitch to turn himself on, just like when some girls call me daddy - im pretty sure their not saying that to compliment me.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2009, 07:44 PM
I like when girls talk....as long as they dont have annoying voices or make the same repetitive noises over and over and over. Mix it up.

I dislike any quiet shy girl. THat will ruin everything. Cuz if your fucking and your still shy like that, than you shouldnt even be fucking

check two
07-24-2009, 08:24 PM
T_Xrg0baPK0

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 08:25 PM
Yo, Spictakula...hit me up sometime..i wanna hear you scream out that dirty talk. Love it when women do that shit.

Callate la boca y bajate los panties.... ;)

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2009, 08:28 PM
she said, shtu up and sniff my dirty panties.

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 08:29 PM
that's pretty much what dudes are lookin for, but i like it when girls try to take charge sometimes but i'll always be the one with the slight grip on the neck, if a girl would try to choke me i dont think i'd know how to respond to that..when i had my hair long tho my girl at the time would always put her hands in it and grab it which felt pretty awesome

Yeah i'll fight back a little but I usually just bite, grab, or scratch lol

Blackula Spectacula
07-24-2009, 08:30 PM
she said, shtu up and sniff my dirty panties.

eeegggghhhh! wrong. it's a beat nuts song .. and It says .. Shut your mouth and drop your panties.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 08:34 PM
he did'nt call you a dirty bitch to compliment you - he called you a dirty bitch to turn himself on, just like when some girls call me daddy - im pretty sure their not saying that to compliment me.

"daddy"? for serious? that is all kinds of wrong. my dad is the very, very, very LAST thing i want to think about during sex.

I like when girls talk....as long as they dont have annoying voices or make the same repetitive noises over and over and over. Mix it up.

I dislike any quiet shy girl. THat will ruin everything. Cuz if your fucking and your still shy like that, than you shouldnt even be fucking

noises will vary depending on how you, the man, mixes it up.

and you gotta give shy girls a break, they are already self conscious enough as it is.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-24-2009, 08:34 PM
i let a girl bite my nipples one time, and i'll never let it happen again. Painful and unarousing.

check two
07-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Tryxx, I hope you don't got no Willie Stargell down there, if you know what I mean.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 08:48 PM
i let a girl bite my nipples one time, and i'll never let it happen again. Painful and unarousing.

that must be a thing that men either love or hate. some would love a girl to give his nips attention and get really aroused by it, while others, like you, hate the idea.

must be like how some men love their balls being fondled, while others don't see the pleasure in it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Tryxx, I hope you don't got no Willie Stargell down there, if you know what I mean.

i don't know what you mean. what is a 'willie stargell'?

NIGHT MAYOR
07-24-2009, 08:56 PM
for serious?

for serious

J-Cee
07-25-2009, 12:28 AM
This thread is Great..

drippie k
07-25-2009, 12:30 AM
Yeah i'll fight back a little but I usually just bite, grab, or scratch lol
see thats awesome, i can't stand it when the chick is so submissive that its like fucking an inflatable doll

Mumm Ra
07-25-2009, 05:57 AM
"daddy"? for serious? that is all kinds of wrong. my dad is the very, very, very LAST thing i want to think about during sex.

I got that from a chick too
I actually think she threw in a few "papi"s in there too even though the girl was white but hey whatever.

but back to the bitch talking -
there's no way I could've done that with my ex lol
I remember one time all I did was tell her she was being bitchy, and she was - which is not an emotional insult whatsoever, then she proceeded to really blow up even tho I never called her a bitch.
what a bitch.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-25-2009, 06:12 AM
that must be a thing that men either love or hate. some would love a girl to give his nips attention and get really aroused by it, while others, like you, hate the idea.

must be like how some men love their balls being fondled, while others don't see the pleasure in it.

i love my balls being fondled or sucked...but the nipple. I must have very little sensory nerves in them cuz no....
But if you mess with my ears....thats like an instant boner. I dont kno why.

drippie k
07-25-2009, 06:14 AM
^^i get that shit too man, thats prolly the best way to make me go crazy

Blackula Spectacula
07-25-2009, 07:49 AM
I actually think she threw in a few "papi"s in there too even though the girl was white but hey whatever.

I remember one time all I did was tell her she was being bitchy, and she was - which is not an emotional insult whatsoever, then she proceeded to really blow up even tho I never called her a bitch.
what a bitch.

lmao @ white girls using "papi" Hey Pawpey

Blackula Spectacula
07-25-2009, 07:51 AM
i love my balls being fondled or sucked...but the nipple. I must have very little sensory nerves in them cuz no....

My ex use to hate that shit .. he never wanted me to touch his balls. he was weird.

i hate when ppl even touch my ear so that would be a major turn off for me.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-25-2009, 09:00 AM

i've just thought about how i'd feel if some dude started calling me "mummy" in bed. it's still gross whatever way you look at it. /(:r

what a bitch.

you said she was bitchy in bed?

messing around with a man's ears is cool, but i find it too ticklish myself.

neck kissing is nice. the skin on a woman's neck is very delicate and sensitive, feeling a man's warm breath and lips gently kissing that area feels fantastic. a couple of kisses is not enough, you gotta spend some time there kissing it all over while using your hands to caress her face, body and breasteses before any oral.

Robert
07-25-2009, 09:12 AM
All I have to add to this is, it turns out Japanese girls do make weird childlike noises during sex.

This is both stimulating and disturbing at the same time.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-25-2009, 09:47 AM
my last gf liked to be choked and slapped in the face during sex lol which initially threw me off

i forgot to say that ^ is a fetish thing i will never understand. ass slapping is cool, manhandling a woman to get her into a different position is also good. but getting choked and being slapped in the face? wtf!

embarrassed about what?

a highly skilled cunning linguist is hard to break away from. makes me feel like i can't settle for anything less now.

All I have to add to this is, it turns out Japanese girls do make weird childlike noises during sex.

This is both stimulating and disturbing at the same time.

do those girls happen to speak in weird childlike voices anyways?

Robert
07-25-2009, 09:49 AM
do those girls happen to speak in weird childlike voices anyways?

In this case, not really.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-25-2009, 09:52 AM
In this case, not really.

maybe it's a turn on for the pervert jap men. the girl is legal, right? how old did she look?

Robert
07-25-2009, 10:02 AM
maybe it's a turn on for the pervert jap men. the girl is legal, right? how old did she look?

Hahahahahaha!

So now you're implying I'm a sexual deviant?

I must admit, this account (secondary or not) does provide some entertainment.

Yes this girl is legal (same age as me). She looked younger then she was but not like a kid.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-25-2009, 10:20 AM
Hahahahahaha!

So now you're implying I'm a sexual deviant?

I must admit, this account (secondary or not) does provide some entertainment.

Yes this girl is legal (same age as me). She looked younger then she was but not like a kid.

i've been warned that there are many sexual deviants online, don't take it personal. :{

i don't have the voice of a woman my age either. when i go to buy rizla, fags or drink, a lot of times the cashier will look at me and hear my voice and then ask me for ID. it's lucky that i carry my old NUS card with me, which has my DOB and photo on it.

BGS
07-25-2009, 10:36 AM
she went on to tell me she called it a "vart" lol

LMAO

i'm more the quiet type, i let my body speak ya know...i hate these girls just laying there like a fucking dead body...huuuuuuuge turn off

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-25-2009, 10:48 AM
i hate these girls just laying there like a fucking dead body...huuuuuuuge turn off

awwww... they're prolly young, inexperienced and shy. give them a break. they just need to be more confident, and you, being the man, should help to raise their confidence by telling them how sexy they are, and how you'd love it if they did such and such in bed with you.

check two
07-25-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah, I could imagine being called mummy during sex would be pretty insulting for a woman?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1271/708064513_3e1b9ce8e4.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-25-2009, 11:43 AM
hahaha^

NIGHT MAYOR
07-25-2009, 08:43 PM
come to think of it, if they said "dad" instead of "daddy" it would be hella wierd

i think its more of a domination thing.

i get called all kinds of shit in bed.

Teh KillaBee
07-27-2009, 08:26 AM

Fran Dresher and Amy Winehouse come to mind

J-Cee
07-27-2009, 08:29 AM
yeh one of my exes moaned heaps,was dope..she gave mad heddies too..sayin that she hasnt done it much the 1st time togetha..BULLSHIT....lol

drippie k
07-27-2009, 11:46 AM
yeah dad would be scary...daddy would be cool i guess i never heard daddy...but ive heard papi lol which is pretty much the same

check two
07-27-2009, 12:05 PM
Fran Dresher and Amy Winehouse come to mind

Girl doesn't = Amy Winehouse. :no:

J-Cee
07-27-2009, 12:26 PM
those bitches in porn that like shout and growl like men n shit is a mad turn off though..sayin shit like "fuck me you bitch" too..lol..fuck that.

the scarecrow
07-27-2009, 02:29 PM
my ex was into whips, cuffs, toys and shit like that, i gained a lot of expieriance from that crazy girl lol, smoking and a bowl of cerial are the best after sex imo

NIGHT MAYOR
07-27-2009, 03:42 PM
fuck that, a joint and a cold beer. anyone else sweat like crazy when fuckin ? im fit as fuck but somehow i just sweat up a storm.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-28-2009, 06:55 PM
come to think of it, if they said "dad" instead of "daddy" it would be hella wierd

it still makes me wonder if those girls are used to fucking their own dads. :r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r :r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r

Khem The Decepticon
07-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Dirty talking girls that are loud.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-28-2009, 07:02 PM
it still makes me wonder if those girls are used to fucking their own dads. :r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r :r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r

lol
it's a different context though...it's basically a different word in the bedroom for most people...except the ones who have fucked their own dads of course.

what's a rizla?

are you british?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-28-2009, 07:20 PM
lol
it's a different context though...it's basically a different word in the bedroom for most people...except the ones who have fucked their own dads of course.

what's a rizla?

are you british?

now, if the female has had a child with the male she's calling "daddy" in bed, i can kind of understand, cos that's her baby's daddy, but not under any other circumstances.

rizla
http://yaplog.jp/life-future/img/325/rizla_slim.jpg

and yes, i am british.

J-Cee
07-29-2009, 12:53 AM
Post Audio Tryxx...

heheh

KERZO
07-29-2009, 02:24 PM
im still waiting for the day that tryxx reveals shes really a dude..then mad straight dudes are gonna feel hella gay

Visionz
07-29-2009, 03:24 PM
aahahaha, you got that shit all wrong

its just a play on the dominant/submissive roles, no one's actually thinkin about their dad when they say it :lmao:

I talk dirty during sex, not so much for the moaning until I'm actually busting a nut but couldn't stand a girl being all quiet and shit though its never really been an issue. I'm gonna thrust deep enough, nibble enough on the neck and smack that ass or whatever, till I get the reactions going. they might start out quiet but they won't end up that way. :dududu:

AcidPhosphate69
07-29-2009, 03:41 PM
I've always wondered if I could get away with busting out my pirate voice in the middle of sex. I'm sure the mood would be killed but the off chance that the girl wouldn't miss a beat is worth it.

J-Cee
07-30-2009, 12:11 AM
lol....arrr..

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2009, 08:12 AM
"blow me down ya firey wench"

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2009, 08:22 AM
im still waiting for the day that tryxx reveals shes really a dude..then mad straight dudes are gonna feel hella gay

i said this b4 and i'll say it again.
if every day, a guy dresses up like a chick, puts on make up and a wig, then stands on the corner with hookers for over a year just to say, "haha tricked you!" when you approach...
who should really feel gay?

ps mixing east and west coast slang (mad/hella) is like saying "merci senor" while in germany

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2009, 05:10 PM
its just a play on the dominant/submissive roles, no one's actually thinkin about their dad when they say it :lmao:

exactly, playing the roles of father and daughter is not a turn on for me.

and thanks, JCE.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2009, 05:29 PM
what kind of roles do you like playing? or maybe none at all?

Visionz
07-30-2009, 05:36 PM
exactly, playing the roles of father and daughter is not a turn on for me.

and thanks, JCE.
nah, could be sugar daddy to the young, inexperienced girl straight outta high school or whatever.

its only as disgusting as your mind makes it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2009, 05:41 PM
what kind of roles do you like playing? or maybe none at all?

a cop and a crackhead maybe, or a chav and a jihdist. iunno.

nah, could be sugar daddy to the young, inexperienced girl straight outta high school or whatever.

its only as disgusting as your mind makes it.

true, but the idea of going with a man old enough to be my dad is still icky to me.

Visionz
07-30-2009, 05:45 PM
true, but the idea of going with a man old enough to be my dad is still icky to me.
and what about a submissive girl being dominated in the bedroom?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2009, 05:51 PM
and what about a submissive girl being dominated in the bedroom?

like a teen girl and her headmaster type shit? possibly....

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2009, 05:59 PM
^^^^that's basically the same as the father/daughter thing just without the incestuous element

what is a chav? i've heard the word before but i don't know what it means

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2009, 06:05 PM
^^^^that's basically the same as the father/daughter thing just without the incestuous element

what is a chav? i've heard the word before but i don't know what it means

yes, it's the incestuous element that i oppose to.

chav:

Chavs are completely Amoral, having never been subjected to right and wrong by their inattentive, uncaring and often absent parents.

Chavs are part Magpie, evidentially supported by their love of all things shiny, or as vaccuous, illiterate street-slang would say 'Bling'. They can be seen twokking from the Jewelry counter in Argos/Index.

Whatever their ethnic background, Chavs have a built-in affinity to hip-hop/R&B, even if they are inherently racist (see the Scottish). They see their life as glamorous and cool.

Chavs are for the most part, extremely stupid. However, some of them render a form of low cunning, which can be misinterpreted as intelligence. However this is false. A Chav has no desire to better themself through honest means nor learn anything outside of car modification.

All chavs think that they are nails. Again, this is false. Sitting in a beaten up nova smoking lamberts does not precipitate a healthy body. The irony being that a Chav owns mainly sportswear, yet will only break a sweat if running from the police.

Chavs are incredibly fertile beasts, and are highly successful breeders. Where they come unstuck is having to look after the offspring which their 13 yr old drunken fumble produces. More often that not the child will crow to be a Chav, having received no more guidance on life than the parent.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2009, 06:11 PM
^^^understood on both counts.

so would you be the chav and the jihadist? and would you be wearing the clothes to play the part---at least initially?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2009, 06:20 PM
i'll even wear the home-made bombs.

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2009, 06:25 PM
yall missed the jewel:
cop and crackhead roleplay....

so break it down.
are you the fiend, trying to do whatever it takes not to go to jail?
are you in an alley, the back of his patrol car or at the station?
what does the cop want you to do?
cuffs on or off?

or are you the cop.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2009, 06:25 PM
^^^so you'd be the jihadist? would you wear the burka during sex?

Uncle Steezo
07-30-2009, 06:28 PM
and please tell me the cop is dressed like this.

http://www.britishblogs.co.uk/images/497123.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-30-2009, 06:29 PM
the cop and crackhead roleplay gave me flashbacks to the movie "the bad lieutenant" so i left it alone

i'm assuming she'd be the crackhead...she already said she likes the submissive role.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-30-2009, 06:30 PM
hahaha.

perhaps you guys should try it out with your respective women.

Tito_Para Enfrente
07-30-2009, 09:06 PM
i dont be saying shit , but i do kind of like it when a girl is vocal , like i just be putting it in and out . i like the breathing i dont know why