PDA

View Full Version : Tash Of The Alkaholics Has A New Album

CharlesJones
07-25-2009, 11:08 AM
I saw it yesterday at Amazon.com and it's called Control Freak. I didn't even know it came out. I remember reading a interview from him last year and he said he was working on a solo album but i didn't think it was gonna come out. I'm gonna get this album. It's 20 tracks on there but it's only 16 songs. I don't know who did the production. I hope this album is as good as Raplife album. I'm glad to see some good rap veterans are still around releasing new albums like Tash. I would like to hear another Alkaholics album. The last Alkaholics album was kinda disappointing. J-Ro of The Alkaholics also has a album out that i saw at Amazon.com but it costs a lot to buy. I don't know if it's a album or a mixtape. Method Man, Steele of Smif And Wessun and Keith Murray are on his album.

main_man
07-25-2009, 12:21 PM
i heard it. it aint as good as rap life.
i think j-ro's was a mixtape.

CharlesJones
07-25-2009, 12:54 PM
Control Freak isn't that good as Raplife? I figured that but i'm gonna check it out anyway. Tash is a good mc. What problems did you have with the new album? Was it the beats you didn't like? Beats is what's been my problem with most new rap albums from good rap veterans. I get some hate on here from people who say i don't like a lot of new rap albums because of the beats but that's just the way i feel. A lot of times when i listen to new rap albums, the rappers are saying good lyrics but the beats aren't good. Rappers back in the day had good beats. How come they can't have good beats now?

Dirty Knowledge
07-26-2009, 05:09 PM
This album was a major fucking dissapointment on so many levels -- lyrics -- beats -- guests were aite... J-Ro should do an album.

crds
07-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Very disappointing album.

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Thanks for ya'll opinion but that sucks that ya'll think his album is terrible. Well i'm gonna listen to it and see what it sounds like. CRDS i usually trust your opinion and since you say it sucks, then it must be bad. CRDS, there isn't any songs you liked?