PDA

View Full Version : Noi?

theDZA
07-25-2009, 07:51 PM
i don't know anything about the Nation Of Islam...so i was hoping that someone could give me a little bit of info on them

all i know so far, is that they hate white people or sum shit...but i don't wanna judge this religion til someone can explain to me what they are about and why exactly they beleive black people are superior to everyone else

beautifulrock
07-25-2009, 08:14 PM
I wanna hear this too

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
07-25-2009, 08:28 PM
yeah same here.

zooruka
07-25-2009, 08:58 PM
wow im glad you made this thread...we never had a noi thread before !:frusty:

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-25-2009, 11:40 PM
i don't know anything about the Nation Of Islam...

all i know so far, is that they hate white people or sum shit...

and you found that out how ?

Rode Block
07-25-2009, 11:56 PM

Louis Farrakhan has stated that "White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam)

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Louis Farrakhan has stated that "White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam)

now - what does that have to do with the NOI >Hating< white people - ?

and - again - wiki is not a reliable source on this subject

Rode Block
07-26-2009, 12:17 AM
now - what does that have to do with the NOI >Hating< white people - ?

and - again - wiki is not a reliable source on this subject

Never said they hated them. I think that fell under the "or sum shit" category.

and if you would look at the sources you would see there is a citation for the quote.

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 01:28 AM
ok

theDZA
07-26-2009, 09:25 AM

a smart ass freind for one....

and the internet has quotes such as:

'from the creation of whites by an evil Black scientist'

'The Black race is superior than others, whites are devils'

'Black nationalist movement that is as different from Islam as night is from day. These people are not true Muslims. For example, they don't believe that Muhammad (S) was the last prophet. In fact, their founder Louis Farrakhan is regarded by the NOI as a Prophet. Also, in Islam you are supposed to be tolerant. The NOI hate white people and want segregation. In short and are actually just racist bastards who are not Muslims. They only use the Islamic jargon. ' - thats my favourite lol

they are a few that i found...i ent hating on it just yet, i just want someone to explain to me where this ideas came from...

oh and to the cat with the jesus sig...fuck you...i'm asking a question that i want to know the answer to so if you ent gonna say anything related to it why post, is there that little going on in your life that you have to post stupid, useless comments on the internet? faggot

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 11:04 AM
a smart ass freind for one....

and the internet has quotes such as:

'from the creation of whites by an evil Black scientist'

'The Black race is superior than others, whites are devils'

if thats where you want to get your information on the NOI from, then your knowledge of Us will stop right there - if you want to know what the NOI is about, read the messengers books

'Black nationalist movement that is as different from Islam as night is from day. These people are not true Muslims. For example, they don't believe that Muhammad (S) was the last prophet.

people believe that Muhammad is the last prophet - Believe what you want

In fact, their founder Louis Farrakhan is regarded by the NOI as a Prophet.

lol no he is not - i know that the Minister is not a prophet - and he isn't regarded as a prophet in the NOI

Also, in Islam you are supposed to be tolerant. The NOI hate white people and want segregation.

tolerant of what - Islam, Muslims Tolerant ?

lmao - we don't carry guns, knives, or strap bombs to ourselves - we are taught to never be the aggressors - we are taught to respect everyone -

In short and are actually just racist bastards who are not Muslims. They only use the Islamic jargon. ' - thats my favourite lol

they are a few that i found...i ent hating on it just yet, i just want someone to explain to me where this ideas came from...

you want to know where "the ideas" came from - read the messengers books

oh and to the cat with the jesus sig...fuck you...i'm asking a question that i want to know the answer to so if you ent gonna say anything related to it why post, is there that little going on in your life that you have to post stupid, useless comments on the internet? faggot

these attacks are not tolerated here in KTL - be respectful to the cat with the jesus sig - and everyone else - i erase disrespectful and meaningless post

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Everybody knows already that the NOI has a negative outlook upon whites.

Trying to dehumanize a group you dislike is the oldest trick in the book.

Whites have done it to blacks...Germans to Jews...etc.

EVERYONE with a problem with another group and are not afraid to show it do it.

Why would anyone think that this organization would be any different??

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Everybody knows already that the NOI has a negative outlook upon whites.

why ?

Trying to dehumanize a group you dislike is the oldest trick in the book.

dehumanization is what high society is trying to do to everyone - where and with who did this trick originate ?

Whites have done it to blacks...Germans to Jews...etc.

have done it ?

so its over now and everything is alright huh - its not going on any more - everyone has learned their lessons right ?

EVERYONE with a problem with another group and are not afraid to show it do it.

if you listen to what the NOI has to say and read what the NOI writes you'd recognize that we have move way past that group you speak of - that situation is small -

why would we have a problem with that group ?

is it unmerited ?

Why would anyone think that this organization would be any different??

we deal with the iLLs set on us by that "Group"
we deal with us and heal us because we were put into a foul situation by that "group"
hating and mistreating that "group" will not put us or them in a better situation - we are not that "group" and we don't move like that "group"

that "group" is known to spread hatred and their hatered is manifested in how they treat the GROUPS of people and cultures that they hate - they murder, lie, and steal from the people they HATE - that's how their hatred is shown to the world -

murdering,lieing, and stealing is not our steez - we practice righteousness and love - even to that other "group" we are compassionate - why do yall want to exhaut this grace and set us back 100 years ?

yalls behavior will get yall in trouble if its continued

Rode Block
07-26-2009, 01:07 PM
ok

Do you agree with that statement?

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2009, 01:40 PM
why ?

dehumanization is what high society is trying to do to everyone - where and with who did this trick originate ?

have done it ?

so its over now and everything is alright huh - its not going on any more - everyone has learned their lessons right ?

if you listen to what the NOI has to say and read what the NOI writes you'd recognize that we have move way past that group you speak of - that situation is small -

why would we have a problem with that group ?

is it unmerited ?

we deal with the iLLs set on us by that "Group"
we deal with us and heal us because we were put into a foul situation by that "group"
hating and mistreating that "group" will not put us or them in a better situation - we are not that "group" and we don't move like that "group"

that "group" is known to spread hatred and their hatered is manifested in how they treat the GROUPS of people and cultures that they hate - they murder, lie, and steal from the people they HATE - that's how their hatred is shown to the world -

murdering,lieing, and stealing is not our steez - we practice righteousness and love - even to that other "group" we are compassionate - why do yall want to exhaut this grace and set us back 100 years ?

yalls behavior will get yall in trouble if its continued

Yalls behavior?? Who is 'yalls'??

How will it get 'yall' into trouble?

What sort of trouble?

theDZA
07-26-2009, 06:40 PM
yo sunny ... i have at least shown y'all respect by asking about the NOI before hating on them, cuz i don't believe that i have enough knowledge on them to be able to do so...but you gotta show me respect and actually answer my original questions, otherwise i'l likely just fall into the category of people who hate on them despite not having any real facts to base my hate upon

i can look on the internet and find a whole lot of condradicting shit, the chances of me finding a member of NOI where i live is extremely low, which is why i am asking you to explain the basic beliefs of the NOI. If you want i can google them, read up on all the shit that gets posted over the internet and just believe everything that i read, but that would make me an ignorant muthafucka...so can you please just explain their basic beliefs so that i can come to my own conclusions and opinions about them?

Mumm Ra
07-26-2009, 07:18 PM
otherwise i'l likely just fall into the category of people who hate on them despite not having any real facts to base my hate upon
lol....why don't you have any control over that? You just hate things that you don't have any real facts on?
and he recommended books - why not go straight to the source if you are truly interested?

theDZA
07-26-2009, 07:28 PM
lol....why don't you have any control over that? You just hate things that you don't have any real facts on?
and he recommended books - why not go straight to the source if you are truly interested?

no i would hate on them from the things that my freinds tell me about them and the shit i read up about them on the internet, which is not the most reliable source of info,

and where the fuck am i gonna get books? there ent a library anywhere near me...i just wanted someone who has knowledge on the NOI to explain their basic beliefs to me, just like i did to my muslim freinds who asked me about christianity, we discussed our religions like adults and noted any simillarities between them etc, its ayt tho, now i see that this was a waste of my time, if y'all ent gonna answer me just close the fucking thread

Mumm Ra
07-26-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm assuming you have the internet
did you know you can purchase all kinds of things from it? Including books.

I personally haven't read up on any NOI books - but you are just not being very smart.

theDZA
07-26-2009, 07:42 PM
DZA....honestly..dont waste your time here. Read up on it for yourself, and make your own decision.

It really doesnt matter what they thing because if you aint with them your against them. Well, yea, its like that with alot of groups, particularly religious and political ones.

But it matters not. You have your own mind and can make determinations for yourself.

yeah you right ... ima have to try n find a reliable source of the internet and just go from there

I'm assuming you have the internet
did you know you can purchase all kinds of things from it? Including books.

I personally haven't read up on any NOI books - but you are just not being very smart.

1. i have 45kbps dial up, no-one in my house has a credit card at the moment (some fucking pricks got all the cards details)

2. 'did you know you can purchase all kinds of things from it? Including books' - this doesn't help anyone, i dont know who the fuck you think you are but speaking to me like i'm a 4 year old kid is just retarded on your part

but yeah, i will try my best to somehow get hold of these books as i'm clearly not getting anywhere by asking questions...

Mumm Ra
07-26-2009, 07:54 PM
yeah you right ... ima have to try n find a reliable source of the internet and just go from there

1. i have 45kbps dial up, no-one in my house has a credit card at the moment (some fucking pricks got all the cards details)

2. 'did you know you can purchase all kinds of things from it? Including books' - this doesn't help anyone, i dont know who the fuck you think you are but speaking to me like i'm a 4 year old kid is just retarded on your part

but yeah, i will try my best to somehow get hold of these books as i'm clearly not getting anywhere by asking questions...

even if someone on this forum told you - how could you be sure that's the truth?
if you go around asking christians about their beliefs you'd probably get some different stories based on who you ask.
what I was trying to get at is go to the source - the books that hold some of the teachings the NOI follow - and if you don't have access then don't complain or hate until you have the knowledge for yourself.

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 07:57 PM
yo sunny ... i have at least shown y'all respect by asking about the NOI before hating on them, cuz i don't believe that i have enough knowledge on them to be able to do so...but you gotta show me respect and actually answer my original questions, otherwise i'l likely just fall into the category of people who hate on them despite not having any real facts to base my hate upon

and what would that make you ?

i can look on the internet and find a whole lot of condradicting shit, the chances of me finding a member of NOI where i live is extremely low, which is why i am asking you to explain the basic beliefs of the NOI. If you want i can google them, read up on all the shit that gets posted over the internet and just believe everything that i read, but that would make me an ignorant muthafucka...so can you please just explain their basic beliefs so that i can come to my own conclusions and opinions about them?

you answered your question -

you want to know the basic beliefs of the Muslims in the West - ok

again - if you want to know about the NOI, read A Message to The Black Man in America - start there - then we can build further on what you have read - if that's too much for you, then you do not sincerely want to know -

what you do want is me to confirm what you were told - -

go here >

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15923

and read what i believe - what i gathered from the teachings - all i can give you is what i see - if you want to see and understand the NOI, read from the source -

theDZA
07-26-2009, 07:58 PM
even if someone on this forum told you - how could you be sure that's the truth?
if you go around asking christians about their beliefs you'd probably get some different stories based on who you ask.
what I was trying to get at is go to the source - the books that hold some of the teachings the NOI follow - and if you don't have access then don't complain or hate until you have the knowledge for yourself.

firstly ... thankyou for not talking to me like i'm a retard, i didn't appreciate that shit

so can someone please reccomend the books that i need to read in order to get an understanding of NOI?

theDZA
07-26-2009, 08:02 PM
and what would that make you ?

you answered your question -

you want to know the basic beliefs of the Muslims in the West - ok

again - if you want to know about the NOI, read A Message to The Black Man in America - start there - then we can build further on what you have read - if that's too much for you, then you do not sincerely want to know -

what you do want is me to confirm what you were told - -

ima be honest tho i don't like the way you speak to people...as if you speaking down to them

but

you did actually reccomend a book so ...i'l try and find that book somewhere, is there any more or just 'A Message to The Black Man in America' ?

theDZA
07-26-2009, 08:03 PM
ur better off going to beliefnet or some shit cuz u won't find what your looking for here

k, thanks i'l check it out

but i'l try n get some of the books as well

thanks for the link SUNNY - ima check it out now

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 08:10 PM
ima be honest tho i don't like the way you speak to people...as if you speaking down to them

but

i'm not speaking down to anyone - people are just sensitive

you did actually reccomend a book so ...i'l try and find that book somewhere, is there any more or just 'A Message to The Black Man in America' ?

i offered a link to a thread that dealt with some of the beliefs you are looking to find out about - if you want a confirmation from me saying that the NOI hates white people, then you will not get that from me - hating white people will get me no where -

these three books - start in this order

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6070/51mzkbjvpplsl500aa240.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/480/bkoutsaviourhasarrived.jpg

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7919/fallofamerica.jpg

After you read the first one, let me know - then we can build on what you may see as unfair or fair -

theDZA
07-26-2009, 08:13 PM
i'm not speaking down to anyone - people are just sensitive

i offered a link to a thread that dealt with some of the beliefs you are looking to find out about - if you want a confirmation from me saying that the NOI hates white people, then you will not get that from me - hating white people will get me no where -

these three books - start in this order

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6070/51mzkbjvpplsl500aa240.jpg

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/480/bkoutsaviourhasarrived.jpg

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7919/fallofamerica.jpg

After you read the first one, let me know - then we can build on what you may see as unfair or fair -

ok...soz for gettin a bit heated, but all i read from the internet (including some threads on here) was about how they hate white people etc, it may take me a while to get the book but when i do i will make sure i speak to you about my views on it.

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 08:24 PM
ok...soz for gettin a bit heated, but all i read from the internet (including some threads on here) was about how they hate white people etc, it may take me a while to get the book but when i do i will make sure i speak to you about my views on it.

listen man - about white people - when we go through the history of white people and the impact they have had on others across this globe, allot of white people feel guilty and feel that we should hate them because of what they as a group has done - Hatred breeds murder and chaos - skinheads, nazis,kkk, they hate black people - they express their hatred by killing us - burnings,dragging,lynchings, etc....

black people express their hatred toward black people by killing other black people -
we were lied to about our origins, and place on this earth - the NOI restores the Black man -

the white supremest teachings have destroyed the minds of black people all over the world - and it has also destroyed the minds of white people all over the world - its the false teachings of white supremacy that is the target, not white people as individuals - but white individuals who want to continue to benefit in a system that was designed to put them on top of every race and culture, will fight and lie about the NOI - if you can understand the condition that black people in america are left in due to oppression and white supremest teachings, then you can understand why there is a need for the NOI

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-26-2009, 08:28 PM
sunny do you agree with these beliefs

This is the question asked most frequently by both the whites and the blacks. The answers to this question I shall state as simply as possible.

1. We want freedom. We want a full and complete freedom.

2. We want justice. Equal justice under the law. We want justice applied equally to all, regardless of creed or class or color.

3. We want equality of opportunity. We want equal membership in society with the best in civilized society.

4. We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own--either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years--until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own.

5. We want freedom for all Believers of Islam now held in federal prisons. We want freedom for all black men and women now under death sentence in innumerable prisons in the North as well as the South. We want every black man and woman to have the freedom to accept or reject being separated from the slave master's children and establish a land of their own.
We know that the above plan for the solution of the black and white conflict is the best and only answer to the problem between two people.

6. We want an immediate end to the police brutality and mob attacks against the so-called Negro throughout the United States. We believe that the Federal government should intercede to see that black men and women tried in white courts receive justice in accordance with the laws of the land--or allow us to build a new nation for ourselves, dedicated to justice, freedom and liberty.

7. As long as we are not allowed to establish a state or territory of our own, we demand not only equal justice under the laws of the United States, but equal employment opportunities--NOW!

We do not believe that after 400 years of free or nearly free labor, sweat and blood, which has helped America become rich and powerful, so many thousands of black people should have to subsist on relief or charity or live in poor houses.

8. We want the government of the United States to exempt our people from ALL taxation as long as we are deprived of equal justice under the laws of the land.

9. We want equal education--but separate schools up to 16 for boys and 18 for girls on the condition that the girls be sent to women's colleges and universities. We want all black children educated, taught and trained by their own teachers. Under such schooling system we believe we will make a better nation of people. The United States government should provide, free, all necessary text books and equipment, schools and college buildings. The Muslim teachers shall be left free to teach and train their people in the way of righteousness, decency and self respect.

10. We believe that intermarriage or race mixing should be prohibited. We want the religion of Islam taught without hindrance or suppression.

What The Muslims Believe

1. WE BELIEVE In the One God whose proper Name is Allah.

2. WE BELIEVE in the Holy Qur'an and in the Scriptures of all the Prophets of God.

3. WE BELIEVE in the truth of the Bible, but we believe that it has been tampered with and must be reinterpreted so that mankind will not be snared by the falsehoods that have been added to it.

4. WE BELIEVE in Allah's Prophets and the Scriptures they brought to the people.

5. WE BELIEVE in the the resurrection of the dead--not in physical resurrection--but in mental resurrection. We believe that the so-called Negroes are most in need of mental resurrection; therefore they will be resurrected first. Furthermore, we believe we are the people of God's choice, as it has been written, that God would choose the rejected and the despised. We can find no other persons fitting this description in these last days more that the so-called Negroes in America. We believe in the resurrection of the righteous.

6. WE BELIEVE in the judgment; we believe this first judgment will take place as God revealed, in America...

7. WE BELIEVE this is the time in history for the separation of the so-called Negroes and the so-called white Americans. We believe the black man should be freed in name as well as in fact. By this we mean that he should be freed from the names imposed upon him by his former slave masters. Names which identified him as being the slave master's slave. We believe that if we are free indeed, we should go in our own people's names--the black people of the Earth.

8. WE BELIEVE in justice for all, whether in God or not; we believe as others, that we are due equal justice as human beings. We believe in equality--as a nation--of equals. We do not believe that we are equal with our slave masters in the status of "freed slaves."
We recognize and respect American citizens as independent peoples and we respect their laws which govern this nation.

9. WE BELIEVE that the offer of integration is hypocritical and is made by those who are trying to deceive the black peoples into believing that their 400-year-old open enemies of freedom, justice and equality are, all of a sudden, their "friends." Furthermore, we believe that such deception is intended to prevent black people from realizing that the time in history has arrived for the separation from the whites of this nation.

If the white people are truthful about their professed friendship toward the so-called Negro, they can prove it by dividing up America with their slaves. We do not believe that America will ever be able to furnish enough jobs for her own millions of unemployed, in addition to jobs for the 20,000,000 black people as well.

10. WE BELIEVE that we who declare ourselves to be righteous Muslims, should not participate in wars which take the lives of humans. We do not believe this nation should force us to take part in such wars, for we have nothing to gain from it unless America agrees to give us the necessary territory wherein we may have something to fight for.

11. WE BELIEVE our women should be respected and protected as the women of other nationalities are respected and protected.

12. WE BELIEVE that Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July, 1930; the long-awaited "Messiah" of the Christians and the "Mahdi" of the Muslims.

We believe further and lastly that Allah is God and besides HIM there is no god and He will bring about a universal government of peace wherein we all can live in peace together.

food for thought
07-26-2009, 08:30 PM
listen man - about white people - when we go through the history of white people and the impact they have had on others across this globe, allot of white people feel guilty and feel that we should hate them because of what they as a group has done - Hatred breeds murder and chaos - skinheads, nazis,kkk, they hate black people - they express their hatred by killing us - burnings,dragging,lynchings, etc....

black people express their hatred toward black people by killing other black people -
we were lied to about our origins, and place on this earth - the NOI restores the Black man -

the white supremest teachings have destroyed the minds of black people all over the world - and it has also destroyed the minds of white people all over the world - its the false teachings of white supremacy that is the target, not white people as individuals - but white individuals who want to continue to benefit in a system that was designed to put them on top of every race and culture, will fight and lie about the NOI - if you can understand the condition that black people in america are left in due to oppression and white supremest teachings, then you can understand why there is a need for the NOI

agreed.

good post.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-26-2009, 08:38 PM
^^^i agree with some of that, but i wonder if an organization like NOI would be more effective if the religious element was removed (yes im aware then it would not be NOI at all then) and it focused on pragmatic education and ideology. I think people would approach it with a more open mind, as unfortunately alot of black americans are unabashed christians, itself a relic of oppression.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2009, 08:41 PM
islam is is a relic of arab domination in N. Africa...wut u talkin about

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-26-2009, 08:45 PM
^^^i wouldn't deny that...my point is that you're going o have a harder time trying to educate and uplift a god fearing baptist with islamic rhetoric than you would with 'secular' ideology...

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2009, 08:47 PM
religion complicates everything because if makes people think irrationally without factual evidence.

like kids believing in santa

HANZO
07-26-2009, 08:50 PM
i think ppl look on the NOI in too much of a negative aspect. Their teachings maybe questionable, but behind it all is the basis to elevate the level of knowledge within the black community in America. the guidelines set by the NOI teaches black ppl to be good, respectful, clean and honourable ppl. If ppl who follow the teachings of the NOI have these qualities then really the NOI is very positive in that aspect.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-26-2009, 08:55 PM
religion complicates everything because if makes people think irrationally without factual evidence.

like kids believing in santa

this is why a feel an organization with the goals of NOI would be more effective if it had no connection to religion.

i think ppl look on the NOI in too much of a negative aspect. Their teachings maybe questionable, but behind it all is the basis to elevate the level of knowledge within the black community in America. the guidelines set by the NOI teaches black ppl to be good, respectful, clean and honourable ppl. If ppl who follow the teachings of the NOI have these qualities then really the NOI is very positive in that aspect.

i agree...i think this can be done without locking people into another religious ideology.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-26-2009, 08:57 PM
I suppose.

But contextually, there is always a fine line.

The Nazi party was good for Germany. Uplifted the German people, made them a power again. But was it good for anyone else?

The British Empire, the same thing.

I really dont think the NOI is any more evil than any other group.

Just dont try to bullshit me and tell me that all of your motives are righteous. Thats where the religious aspect totally fucks its credibility...all the while it does work for them because they can always fall back on that.

Basically, the reason it gets such negativity is because people can still see its teeth. No matter how much BS propoganda Bush put out, or Obama puts out, people still know what certain US interests are.
No different with NOI.

The reason it gets picked on so much here .......

start with sunny winters.

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 08:58 PM
to pandemic - yes i agree with it all 1000%

knewcheeze
07-26-2009, 10:59 PM
ELijah Muhammad also said the son of Abdullah Muhammad is the last prophet....ELijah Muhammad said he is the Messenger of Allah...there is a difference beetween a Prophet and a Messenger...matter of fact in the God God sura of the Quran it says.....and eye quote

Surely that which you are promised will come to pass.
77:8 So when the stars are made to disappear,

77:9 And when the heaven is rent asunder,

77:10 And when the mountains are carried away as dust,

77:11 And when the messengers are made to reach their appointed time,

77:12 To what day is the doom fixed?

77:13 To the day of Decision.

whoops

yeah it says in the last days Messengerssss(plural)sssss will comefffffffff

so going by the Quran, Allah..the "We" of the Quran said that in the last days more than one messenger would be raised up

just a public service announcement

its funny you got this self proclaimed "black power" guy with a american flag on his jacket and then another more overweight "black power" guy who claims this guy is the "new black power general"

without Malcolm no BPP, without the Father Allah no Gods and Earths no Hip Hop, without Farrakhan no Khalid Muhammad....without Elijah Muhammad theres no Malcolm, Father Allah, or Farrakhan or the real black power General KHALID MUHAMMAD

LORD NOSE
07-26-2009, 11:08 PM
nice - ^

also Muhammad is titled the last Prophet - what did he prophecy and who is the Mahdi ?

what did he mean when he said that 3 generations after me will no longer be of me ?

Mr. Muhammad
07-27-2009, 06:00 PM
i don't know anything about the Nation Of Islam...so i was hoping that someone could give me a little bit of info on them

all i know so far, is that they hate white people or sum shit...but i don't wanna judge this religion til someone can explain to me what they are about and why exactly they beleive black people are superior to everyone else

What you THINK you know, and what is actually the TRUTH, are two entirely different things, in this case.

If you really want to know about the Nation of Islam, go to

www.finalcall.com

and

www.noi.org

and study FOR YOURSELF!

More later, insha'Allah.

RM

Black Man
07-27-2009, 06:53 PM
3 pages and still no answer

knewcheeze
07-27-2009, 10:35 PM
"all i know so far, is that they hate white people or sum shit"

not quite.....om sure sum people in the NOI do hate white people but not all do because Elijah Muhammad specifically said this is not a hate teaching......hate is a toxic emotion

"but i don't wanna judge this religion"

if you don't wanna then why did you?

"til someone can explain to me what they are about and why exactly they beleive black people are superior to everyone else"

uh because so called Africa gave birth to every civilization on earth...

and this has been swept under the rug

when the planet finally comes to grip with this historical fact it won't be as nessesary to teach black supremacy....but until then

the Father of civilization must be glorified....

food for thought
07-28-2009, 09:40 AM
"til someone can explain to me what they are about and why exactly they beleive black people are superior to everyone else"

why should we accept that we are inferior?

whats wrong with telling somebody, "they lied to you. you are not inferior. you are great. and matter of fact, you are the greatest. be all you can be"

Compulsion
07-28-2009, 09:43 AM

whats wrong with telling somebody, "they lied to you. you are not inferior. you are great. and matter of fact, you are the greatest. be all you can be"

Nothing if you can say that without putting other people down. That doesn't seem to be the agenda though.

food for thought
07-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Nothing if you can say that without putting other people down.

why should we continue to be "put down"?

see, the problem is you dont understand where they are coming from when they practice what they practice.

maybe you need to study the history of the Africans in America.

That doesn't seem to be the agenda though.

what do you mean.

summed up, it is the agenda.

dont make stupid assumptions.

Compulsion
07-28-2009, 10:16 AM
why should we continue to be "put down"?

see, the problem is you dont understand where they are coming from when they practice what they practice.

maybe you need to study the history of the Africans in America.

what do you mean.

summed up, it is the agenda.

dont make stupid assumptions.

You are the one making assumptions and clearly have no reading ability if that is what you took out of my statement. Where did I promote putting down any member of the human race? Thought so. All I stated was there is nothing wrong with improvement if it isn't at the expense of anyone else. If you have a problem with that then your true hatred shows through.

food for thought
07-28-2009, 10:23 AM
there is nothing wrong with improvement if it isn't at the expense of anyone else.

once again, you dont see anything wrong with this statement?

you said "it dosnet seem like the agenda"

im telling you what is "seems" like to you is not what it is because you refuse to take time out and do the knowledge on what it really is.

instead you go to wikipedia for your information.

if you wanted to undersntnad, you would be able to.

like i said before, it is not mind-baffling.

there is nothing to be afraid about.

im telling you they lied to you.

LORD NOSE
07-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Nothing if you can say that without putting other people down. That doesn't seem to be the agenda though.

you have black people that want to alter themselves in order to be and look like those they feel are superior to themselves -

dark skinned sisters with blue contacts and blonde weaves is a part of the result -

when told that blonde stringy hair is recessive and that thick so called nappy hair is stronger,it shocks most who hold onto their traditional beliefs - especially when they are being told that they look beautiful with these alterations

how do you think someone who has been lied to will react to that -

is telling them this about blonde hair the same as "putting other people down"
or is it truth that has been hidden -

that same truth that was said to set us free -

is it true that blonde hair is the results of recessive genes ?

should we hate those who are born like this ?

if we do hate them, how have we demostrated our hate towards them ?

these are questions that need to be answered by those who are looking to understand why these lessons have to be taught - if you are not looking to understand, but want to discuss the lessons, you have an agenda you want to push forth - one that you are not speaking about but is easy to see by those who are looking for and finding truth about self and kind

zooruka
07-28-2009, 09:50 PM

this is not true..just because you are treated unfairly doesnt mean you have to follow falsehood and thats what the noi is falsehood...its just jibberish that trys to give people a fake sense of pride and keep people from the truth wich is christianity....if blacks are treated unfairly they should follow christ because he is the perfect example for unjust treatment but most blacks are in such pain they feel they need to follow a religion that is not the white mans religion but remember that christianity isnt a white mans religion no matter how much america trys to claim it as there own , the religion was founded by jews in the middle east...but blacks have been blinded by the devil and think because islam is acting like they are going through a struggle that black people feel this fits with there plight and that by joining islam they are rebeling against the white man but ..that is just a cop out to say o blacks have been treated unfairly so islam is the religion for them because it different to the white mans religion....this is exactly what satan wants.

peace be with you !

LORD NOSE
07-29-2009, 12:09 AM
this is not true..just because you are treated unfairly doesnt mean you have to follow falsehood and thats what the noi is falsehood...

what's so false about it ?

its just jibberish that trys to give people a fake sense of pride and keep people from the truth wich is christianity....

where did you hear or read any gibberish ?

if blacks are treated unfairly they should follow christ because he is the perfect example for unjust treatment

there are many many "blacks" who claim christ and are in the church - in what way are these "blacks" being reformed ?

but most blacks are in such pain they feel they need to follow a religion that is not the white mans religion but remember that christianity isnt a white mans religion no matter how much america trys to claim it as there own , the religion was founded by jews in the middle east...

ok - these jews you speak of are what ?

but blacks have been blinded by the devil and think because islam is acting like they are going through a struggle that black people feel this fits with there plight and that by joining islam they are rebeling against the white man but ..

there are many many white people in islam

that is just a cop out to say o blacks have been treated unfairly so islam is the religion for them because it different to the white mans religion....this is exactly what satan wants.

the whole world is being treated unfairly because remember - satan decieved the whole world -

theDZA
07-30-2009, 02:42 PM
"all i know so far, is that they hate white people or sum shit"

not quite.....om sure sum people in the NOI do hate white people but not all do because Elijah Muhammad specifically said this is not a hate teaching......hate is a toxic emotion

"but i don't wanna judge this religion"

if you don't wanna then why did you?

uh because so called Africa gave birth to every civilization on earth...

and this has been swept under the rug

when the planet finally comes to grip with this historical fact it won't be as nessesary to teach black supremacy....but until then

the Father of civilization must be glorified....

i didn't judge the religion in any way delibirately, but when everyone is telling me how they believe specific races are 'superior' of course i am gonna make my own assumptions on them, admittidely these assumptions are usually wrong...but it's my nature

^ there is nothing wrong with saying that at all, in fact the world would be a much better place if such things were said and remembered more often, but believing that a race is superior to any one else is completely wrong, and sounds alot like what the Nazi's would have said