you guys can judge for yourself...

so far gone is pretty good

SO FAR GONE:
http://www.hiphopmusicdotcom.com/drake-so-far-gone-mixtape.html
THE OFFICIAL DRAKE MIXTAPE:
http://www.hiphopmusicdotcom.com/drake-the-official-drake-mixtape.html

Uncle Steezo
07-26-2009, 02:26 AM
drake is bout the only cat i'm feelin right now.

KaramelSundae
07-26-2009, 11:54 AM
yeah he ain't that bad...

Krish
07-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Ye Drake is good but now that hes getin big too many haters hatin

check two
07-28-2009, 02:50 AM
I heard some of the 'best I had' song or something recently, and I had to turn it off after about 10 seconds. Was that Lil Wayne mumbling drunk in the beginning? I didn't understand one word he was saying.

whitey
07-28-2009, 08:58 AM
drake=dawackness

Hollow Dartz
07-28-2009, 06:26 PM
I heard some of the 'best I had' song or something recently, and I had to turn it off after about 10 seconds. Was that Lil Wayne mumbling drunk in the beginning? I didn't understand one word he was saying.
Naw, you have to listen to his mixtape shit. You know that the only reason that song was made is for sales, we all should know this.

drake=dawackness
Wack Joke.

Anyways, this guy DOES have potential to be THAT guy when it comes to mainstream hip-hop. He isn't wack at all, he isn't all that great either, but he's cool in my book.

TGambino
07-28-2009, 07:21 PM
drakes for girls b

Hazmat
07-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Fuck drake he makes faggot flower music for women, hes nothing original just one more gimmic to add to the self.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-28-2009, 07:48 PM
smh if any man is listening to Drake he needs his dick cut off and stuck in his ass, slowlike

corky831
07-28-2009, 07:55 PM
^ HAHAHAHA i do kinda like that unstoppable song wit him and weezy tho

angry!
07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
drake is bout the only cat i'm feelin right now.

drake fans are a reflection of the emerging acceptance of gay culture in hip hop. is there some talent? yeah, a lot of gays are talented. hip hop never used to be a platform for gay behavior.

but this cat james crow got a custom batmobile he constructed in his adobe chop shop, and more than likely has sexual fantasies about both male and female virtual characters he idolizes from video games he holds on a pedastel. these are the kind of ppl that think drake is dope.

these are the kind of fruity fucks steering the ship in the wrong direction!!!

Hollow Dartz
07-28-2009, 08:31 PM
What's Gay about Drake? Now I'm not defending this guy but THIS THREAD is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the fake ass hip-hop underground faggotry, Euro Faggotry on Wu-Corp. I'm seeing the same replies "Music for females" OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA BE THE SINGLES YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. Have you heard any of his real shit? Corn ass niggaz on here.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-28-2009, 08:35 PM
^just stop.

hes a faggot. and makes faggot music. and he has a faggot voice and rap style. nothing to do with anything else.

and you can hate on european fans all you want, but the REAL hip hop culture is over here still more than over there, especially in france etc. And Japan. European fans just have better taste than yall.

Ask any hip hop artist you respect, they ALL say they get way more love in europe, just look at how much Raekwon has been talking about london.

And look at killarmy selling out shows, they wouldnt do that in their own city prolly now, but Islord and B9 can go to france, and both sell out shows! They havent even released shit in 8 years

p.s Hollow you spend 85% of your time telling people they are hatin, i think your the hater bro.

Hollow Dartz
07-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Naw not at all. Europeans LOL ya;ll niggaz are clowns on this site. Lil Wayne is over there selling out shows, Drake is over there selling out shows so don't act like they not. You still ahvent said WHY he's wack. Faggot faggot faggot is that the only word you like to say? I think your a faggot, since you know too much about fags.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Naw not at all. Europeans LOL ya;ll niggaz are clowns on this site. Lil Wayne is over there selling out shows, Drake is over there selling out shows so don't act like they not. You still ahvent said WHY he's wack. GAY GAY GAY is that the only word you like to say? I think your gay, since you know too much about fags.

Wow.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/517/drakew.jpg

^you seriously, as a man, going into a store with that in your hand and passing it over the counter to the store clerk?

As a man?

I was saying he makes music for bitches, and only for bitches.
Therefore if your listening to him, as a man, im guessing you probably are a faggot.

Me, personally, i like my hip hop to go hard, thats just my taste no homo. If you like your hip hop having lots of songs about how much you love a girl, or how heartbroken you are that she has left you, thats your perogative.

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-28-2009, 08:51 PM
btw, for those who dont know, this is drake.

im not knocking his music, im just saying, its clearly for women.

NYdo3UGBaQk

Hollow Dartz
07-28-2009, 09:09 PM
you prove me righjt again. You haven't posted his real shit. You can't read at all.
7kcDpsjbCok

crds
07-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Drake is wack and seriously over rated, he sounds just like that ego tripping faggot Kanye.

Hollow Dartz
07-28-2009, 10:22 PM
LOL Ya'll niggaz have no real reason you don't like him. "Fag" is the only word being used here. Not Lyrics or Beats or Flow or what composes an MC. Ya'll niggaz are staring at his photos too hard. LOL Corn ass niggaz.

whitey
07-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Naw, you have to listen to his mixtape shit. You know that the only reason that song was made is for sales, we all should know this.

Wack Joke.

Anyways, this guy DOES have potential to be THAT guy when it comes to mainstream hip-hop. He isn't wack at all, he isn't all that great either, but he's cool in my book.

wack joke?

where was the joke?

hes just garbage thats why people are ripping him.

RandyP
07-28-2009, 11:30 PM

I hate when people use this as an excuse for these wack ass mother fuckers. "The album is alright, but the mix tape, NOW THAT'S MY SHIT SON!"

Fuck that.

If an artist, and I'm using the term loosely with this mother fucker, doesn't come correct 100% of the time (or close to it) I ain't fucking with them. Point blank.

It's the same shit when people say, "Oh, I listen to him for the beats."

If you have to make excuses for why you listen to a cat, or for some of the music they make, they're wack.

Hollow Dartz
07-29-2009, 12:13 AM
Shut ya white non rap having ass up. YOU fucking wack.

crds
07-29-2009, 05:53 AM
LOL Ya'll niggaz have no real reason you don't like him. "Fag" is the only word being used here. Not Lyrics or Beats or Flow or what composes an MC. Ya'll niggaz are staring at his photos too hard. LOL Corn ass niggaz.

I have heard something like 10 songs and they do nothing for me, his flow is unoriginal and he sounds way to much like Kanye and Lil Wayne, his lyrics are boring and generic, you need to stop using the N word so loosely, I hope you are not white!.

Drake is wack, I'm not a fan and never will be.

Hollow Dartz
07-29-2009, 08:23 AM
I'm not tryna make anyone a fan, I'm just saying "Why is he really wack?" No One has yet mentioned lyrics or anything, i just hear fag like this is a queer as folk website. Most of ya'll just hate.

TGambino
07-29-2009, 10:34 AM
i never said drake is wack i jus said he's for girls..if u pull up to a red light and drake is playin out your windows you're gonna get clowned n...and idk why people are sayin he is gay its only gay if you listen to it....thats like sayin linegerie is gay because its for girls, naw its only gay if a dude is rockin it...but if thats ur thing so be it but keep it to yourself

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-29-2009, 10:45 AM
i never said drake is wack i jus said he's for girls.

Exactly. Idk why this Hollow Dartz cant get that into his head. ive already said it about 10 times

Hazmat
07-29-2009, 06:44 PM
this whole mainstream shit aint original anymore, drake is just one more gimmic even if its girl music or not.

Ghost_Deini_
07-30-2009, 01:04 AM
Meth even said Drake was dope.

I'm not going to say I listen to his shit, but there's definitely worse rappers in the mainstream. That faggot bullshit it is also mad lame, grow the fuck up and stop acting all insecure and shit.

The only thing is that the shits funny because he was on that lame show Degrassi.

whitey
07-30-2009, 08:44 AM
this whole mainstream shit aint original anymore, drake is just one more gimmic even if its girl music or not.

agreed.

he sharked waynes sound a bit too.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-30-2009, 10:28 AM
^just stop.

hes a faggot. and makes faggot music. and he has a faggot voice and rap style. nothing to do with anything else.

and you can hate on european fans all you want, but the REAL hip hop culture is over here still more than over there, especially in france etc. And Japan. European fans just have better taste than yall.

Ask any hip hop artist you respect, they ALL say they get way more love in europe, just look at how much Raekwon has been talking about london.

And look at killarmy selling out shows, they wouldnt do that in their own city prolly now, but Islord and B9 can go to france, and both sell out shows! They havent even released shit in 8 years

p.s Hollow you spend 85% of your time telling people they are hatin, i think your the hater bro.

self-ether

WuBanga36
07-31-2009, 10:07 AM
Blah!