PDA

View Full Version : Eight eleven... All must fall... The Slaughterhouse Tracklist...

Thworldisyours
07-26-2009, 12:47 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/thworldisyours/Slaughterhouse_-_Slaughterhouse.jpg

Production credits include Focus, The Alchemist, DJ Khalil, StreetRunner, Mr. Porter, Nottz(?), The Kickdrums...

1. "Sound Off" 5:51
2. "Lyrical Murderers" (Feat. K. Young) (Produced By Focus) 4:04
3. "Microphone" (Produced By Alchemist) 4:42
4. "Not Tonight" (Produced By StreetRunner) 3:39
5. "The One" (Feat. The New Royales) (Produced By DJ Khalil) 3:37
6. "In The Mind Of Madness" (Skit) 1:23
7. "Cuckoo" (Produced By DJ Khalil) 4:30
8. "The Phone Call" (Skit) 0:58
9. "Onslaught 2" (Feat. Fatman Scoop) 4:27
10. "The Phone Call 2" (Skit) 0:56
11. "Salute" (Feat. Pharoahe Monch) 4:31
12. "Pray (Itís A Shame)" 3:53
13. "Cut You Loose" 4:43
14. "Rain Drops" (Feat. Novel) 5:00
15. "Killaz" (Feat. Melanie Rutherford & C. Brown) 4:09

Some thoughts...

Unfortunately Woodstock w/ M.O.P didnt make it... (Onslaught 1, Wack MCs, and Fight Club didnt either...) But still its nice to see that most of these tracks are brand new...

Could do without the skits (especially phone convos)...

This is probably the most anticipated album of the year (its either this or Cuban Linx 2)... Hopefully both wont disappoint cause expectations could not be higher...

Krish
07-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Woodstock was fukin flames they should have at least that or Onslaught on the album but like you said at least the album is mostli all new shit so cant really complain

P-Noid Brown
07-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Oh yeaaaaa!!! Welcome to the slaughterhouse mufuckaaaaaazzzz!!! I been tellin ya'll niggaz since last year!! They should add a bonus disk featuring the leaked material just to complete the album as a whole... I sware i will go buy this album!!! I hope this isn't the final....

Im soo hungry for this group i wanna see 100 tracks on the first l.p.

Hopefully they'll have a slaughterhouse sequel album!!!!

They are promoting right and imma help these niggaz to the best of my abilities cause i fucks wit slaughterhouse...

Real hip-hop all day...

Fuck you if you aint feeling me....

Krish
07-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Oh yeaaaaa!!! Welcome to the slaughterhouse mufuckaaaaaazzzz!!! I been tellin ya'll niggaz since last year!! They should add a bonus disk featuring the leaked material just to complete the album as a whole... I sware i will go buy this album!!! I hope this isn't the final....

They are promoting right and imma help these niggaz to the best of my abilities cause i fucks wit slaughterhouse...

Real hip-hop all day...

Yup your right but just coz buddens in the click to many people hate and just for the fact they seem to drop better shit than half the artists out there the album is gna be fukin dope

oDoUoSoKo
07-26-2009, 05:16 PM
i think the 4 of them are nice buy n large, but i think the album is gonna be violently mediocre.

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-26-2009, 05:23 PM
OB4CL2. Is much more anticipated....and will sell more... And will be beta. Fuck a joe budden. The rest are ight

Ghost In The 'Lac
07-26-2009, 05:30 PM
This is probably the most anticipated album of the year (its either this or Cuban Linx 2)... Hopefully both wont disappoint cause expectations could not be higher...

smfh

no ones anticipating this shit apart from internet blogsters and nerds

Real hip-hop all day...

fucking pathetic

a grown ass man.

slaughterhouse.

Ive never seena hip hop group attract so many dickriding literal fans. Not stans, but fans that act like teenage girls with backstreet boys or something.

they are fucking wack. non of these niggas is real mcs. i dont care what any of you groupies say, theyre wack.

angry!
07-26-2009, 05:31 PM
you anticipating this!?!?!?

why the fuck for!?!?!

does anyone anticipate joe buddens latest web release trash can exercise excuse of an album!?!??

are ppl buzzing about noell ortiz new album???!!

is royce da 5'9'' giving tour companies and jewish label stiffs hard ons waiting for his next shit?!!!?

the answer to all is FUCK NO!!!!!!!

4 bums collectively form like the hobos that spend the night behind ya local Good Will!!!!!

this is like a large pizza and no farting!!!! shit with no buildup!!!!!!!!!

GhettoGnom
07-26-2009, 05:55 PM
^Get some friends, dude.

Thworldisyours
07-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Its just so incredibly ironic that Wu-heads hate Slaughterhouse when the Wu and Slaughter have pretty much the same status currently...

They're both underground hip-hop acts that get little to no radio airplay and that have a loyal but relatively small niche audience (thats mostly internet)... Neither Wu or SH are going to go double plat or single or even gold really... And mind you, ALBUM SALES MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but its funny when Wu heads bring up album sales...

Like if you hate SH because of lyrics (or what Joe Budden said about Meth) cool but talking about industry bullshit (like record sales and label deals) is just that... *bullshit* that has nothing to do with the music...

And for the record, I bump Wu and Slaughter... Imagine that...

Thworldisyours
07-26-2009, 07:22 PM
OB4CL2. Is much more anticipated....and will sell more... And will be beta. Fuck a joe budden. The rest are ight

CL2 just got delayed too many times... I remember reading about that album being made back in 03 or 04... My interest in it has come and gone repeatedly over time...

Like I couldnt wait for the shit to drop after I heard State of Grace... Then nothing...

Then I couldnt wait after I heard Criminology II and Wu Ooh... Then nothing...

Now I cant wait again after seeing the tracklisting... And the shit still aint coming out for a month and a half...

Still CL2 and SH are the only albums I really care about... I dont believe Clipse is dropping this year... Feeling ambivalent toward Blueprint 3... Dont really care about Detox either (again too many delays)...

angry!
07-26-2009, 07:28 PM
^Get some friends, dude.

a scorned norwegian!!!

look in a mirror you transluscent fuck!!! youre pathetic!!!!

try to enjoy your irrelevent existence and continue dreaming what life would be like if you werent a norwegian cock boy!!!!!

GhettoGnom
07-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I'd much rather be mad at the world than living in the greatest living conditions I could ask for, enjoying both my music and life.
I'm getting a bachelor, what are you doing with your "existence"?

Cuckoo sucks and 'lyrical murderers' does sound corny, but I have high hopes for this. The One is nice.

angry!
07-26-2009, 08:44 PM
you could be the wealthiest man on the planet i still wouldnt wanna trade places with you!!!

a. youre a norwegian homo

b. youre overly sensitive

c. youre a norwegian homo

it makes me laugh you dropped your credentials as if you have to validate yourself to me!!!

fuckin bird brained euro peon!!! magnus samuelson is the only current norwegian of note!!!!!

food for thought
07-26-2009, 08:47 PM
fucking pathetic

a grown ass man.

slaughterhouse.

Ive never seena hip hop group attract so many dickriding literal fans. Not stans, but fans that act like teenage girls with backstreet boys or something.

they are fucking wack. non of these niggas is real mcs. i dont care what any of you groupies say, theyre wack.

cosign.

GhettoGnom
07-26-2009, 08:50 PM
you could be the wealthiest man on the planet i still wouldnt wanna trade places with you!!!

a. youre a norwegian homo

b. youre overly sensitive

c. youre a norwegian homo

it makes me laugh you dropped your credentials as if you have to validate yourself to me!!!

fuckin bird brained euro peon!!! magnus samuelson is the only current norwegian of note!!!!!

Haha, whatever man.. Enjoy your life