PDA

View Full Version : Those dirtbag Mormons came knocking at our door at 8:30 tonight

EAGLE EYE
07-26-2009, 09:50 PM
I must of just missed them by a few minutes because I was heading home with groceries. My room mate said the dogs were trying to lunge through the windows in a frenzy as usual.

If I saw them on the property at that hour I would've sprayed them down with the hose.

I don't believe it should be legal for strangers to come to your door and try to push their shitty beliefs onto you. Seriously 8:30 on a Sunday night?? WTF!!

Lex Lugor
07-26-2009, 10:14 PM
lmao did they leave you with the jesus is love pamphlet and the lamb of god complimentary dvd

Lex Lugor
07-26-2009, 10:31 PM
lmao ya sniffs?

but yea i have no clue where this came from :\

Uncle Steezo
07-26-2009, 10:43 PM
next time the witnesses come , i'm gonna ask if they named their religion after Jay-Z.

EAGLE EYE
07-26-2009, 11:04 PM
next time the witnesses come , i'm gonna ask if they named their religion after Jay-Z.

Be sure to follow up such a witty question with a:

"Ya sniffs?"

Bobby Budknickers
07-26-2009, 11:45 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/top10/07/280_sniff.jpg

drippie k
07-27-2009, 11:53 AM
haha the mormon missionaries aren't really that bad..sure its annoying when they knock on your door talking about jesus but gettin down n talkin to em they tend to be pretty cool guys..my ex's adopted parents were mormon and sometimes when i was invited for dinner on sundays they'd be there but here's a trick i learned from talkin to them...if theyre mormon missionaries on your door (you can tell by the badge) tell them youre a jehovah's witness and do the oppisite if theyre JW at the door...apparently they don't like eachother very much