PDA

View Full Version : bad boys 3

zooruka
07-28-2009, 06:11 AM
is this movie ever coming out ????

peace be with you !

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 12:40 PM
I don't know if it's coming out. Awhile ago i read somewhere that the producers of the movie talked to Will Smith and Martin Lawrence and told them they wanted to do another one but i don't know if Will and Martin are gonna agree to it. I think they should do a 3rd one because i liked the first 2. Plus Will and Martin have good chemistry. The 2nd one got dissed by several people on here and i don't know why. Some people said it was too long but so what. Gabrielle Union and Theresa Randle looked hot in the 2nd one. I like that sexy outfit Theresa had on when they showed her at her and Martin's house near the beginning. Theresa used to be hot back in the day. She disappeared for awhile after the first Bad Boys. I bet ya'll don't remember her in Spike Lee's Jungle Fever, Malcolm X, Girl 6 movies and she was Wesley Snipes girl in Sugar Hill. She was also in CB4 with Chris Rock, Allen Payne, Charlie Murphy.

zooruka
08-05-2009, 05:08 AM
She was also in CB4 with Chris Rock, Allen Payne, Charlie Murphy.

yo cb4 was mad funny yo

i like dude charlie murphy ...dude is mad funny

peace be with you

CharlesJones
08-07-2009, 12:59 PM
CB4 was funny. I remember rapper Common dissed the movie on Soul By The Pound remix when he said i didn't see CB4 cause i heard that shit was wack. LOL@Allen Payne in CB4 when he did a solo video and he said i'm black ya'll, i'm black ya'll, i'm black ya'll, i'm black black black ya'll hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Remember when Chris, Allen and the other dude in the group were having sex with the same woman at a motel? When she put her titties in front of Chris's face, he was drooling hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I like the part when CB4 was imitating NWA's Straight Outta Compton video and they did Straight Outta Locash LOL.