PDA

View Full Version : I fought another Marine

AcidPhosphate69
07-28-2009, 12:34 PM
More of a scuffle. He was trying to be badass to a kid who was much smaller so I stepped in. Usually, I get my ass beat when I fuck with my Marine buddies but this random kid was a different story.

A few fists were thrown and I smashed him with a meeeaaan uppercut and he instantly wrapped me up and brought me to the ground. He tried choking me so I bit him. It was funny, "you fuckin' bit me!" I laughed. It got broken up after that and they dragged him inside. For being a Marine, he really didn't do that well. If it didn't get broken up, I think I would have really hurt the kid.

I have a black eye and a fat lip. And a mean hangover. And what appears to be pink eye, I'm not sure.

I bit a Marine. Tell me that's not funny.

Well, that's about it. I just wanted to share that.

drippie k
07-28-2009, 01:12 PM
marines are supposed to know how to fight...they learn how to in boot camp and they get chewed the fuck out if they don't get it right

what a sucky ass marine, i don't want that guy defending our freedom in foreign countries

NIGHT MAYOR
07-28-2009, 03:09 PM
yeah but acid is a tough muh-fucka

begongo
07-28-2009, 03:12 PM
lol cool shit

biting is an underrated tool in bar fights, just don't use it in the boxing ring

AcidPhosphate69
07-28-2009, 03:16 PM
If the guy was really a Marine, he must of been rear eschelon type shit.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/l_268d0eec2c4fe20656fad9d846cb6211.jpg

The kid on the right is a real Marine. Last I heard he was a squad leader in 0311. This is after he gave a mean scar on my upper lip. You really can't see it but the cut goes almost into my nose.

NIGHT MAYOR
07-28-2009, 03:19 PM
lol cool shit

biting is an underrated tool in bar fights, just don't use it in the boxing ring

not realy, it is a bitch thing to do, but if i was fighting a marine i'd probably do it.

thing is i did BJJ for a while so im almost better on the ground with most folk

begongo
07-28-2009, 03:21 PM
when u know the guy's gonna crush ur head if u stick to punches and the "fair" stuff, u better do it
marines are supposed to know how to fight...they learn how to in boot camp and they get chewed the fuck out if they don't get it right

what a sucky ass marine, i don't want that guy defending our freedom in foreign countries
LOL
http://djiin.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/democracy-will-come-to-you.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-28-2009, 03:23 PM
so you fought the dude, and then had a beer and took a picture with him?

amazing.

Khem The Decepticon
07-28-2009, 03:26 PM
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/35/l_268d0eec2c4fe20656fad9d846cb6211.jpg

You look like The Alchemist.

http://vibesource.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/alchemist.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
07-28-2009, 03:26 PM
when u know the guy's gonna crush ur head if u stick to punches and the "fair" stuff, u better do it

anything is fair in bar fights except scratching and biting, nut shots are a-ok, and if they had hair like yours i'd us that to my advantage - like a t-shirt.

so you fought the dude, and then had a beer and took a picture with him?

amazing.

smh - thats his buddy, buddy scuffles are what make you a good fighter.

AcidPhosphate69
07-28-2009, 03:30 PM
not realy, it is a bitch thing to do, but if i was fighting a marine i'd probably do it.

thing is i did BJJ for a while so im almost better on the ground with most folk

Hey, it was instinct. I'm not a huge user of the bite but the kid was going for my throat and I was drunk so he got bit.

I always wanted to get into BJJ but the good classes are so fucking expensive.

As far as taking a pic with the kid I fought, we're actually good friends. We fought more out of curiousity and for fun. Sometimes you just gotta call "Friends Off" and throw some fists. Back in the day we used to do this shit we called "First Blood" at the park. You'd fight soembody and the first person to bleed lost. Or you just keep going if both people are down. I used to fight like 2-3 dudes a week.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-28-2009, 03:31 PM
smh - thats his buddy, buddy scuffles are what make you a good fighter.

smd over your head while you sleep

NIGHT MAYOR
07-28-2009, 03:33 PM
yeah like i said, id prolly do it, kudos to you ryan :P

when i had scuffles with mate there were no rules, they were mostly drunk fights and we'd know when to stop.

fighting is basicly about confidence thats why its good to practice, if you think your gunna loose a fight you basicly will.

beautifulrock
07-28-2009, 03:35 PM
smd over your head while you sleepAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHA*td(tighrc

-dead-

NIGHT MAYOR
07-28-2009, 03:36 PM
smd over your head while you sleep

yeah cause you know if i was awake i'd snap it off like a gorilla and throw that shit in the tall grass never to be found again.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-28-2009, 04:01 PM
^^^lame

but it looks like you've been working on your spelling and sentence construction. kudos.

EAGLE EYE
07-28-2009, 08:42 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

This muther fucker loves the taste of blood and BACON in the morning.

Nas lost.
NOI lost.
Marines lost.

ALCATRAZ
07-29-2009, 02:15 AM
lol @ threadstarter fightin all his friends n shit lol