PDA

View Full Version : Soulseek Users Here's A Shitload of WuFam Music

funky_tooth
09-18-2005, 01:09 AM
If any of you use Soulseek add the name funky_tooth to your list and browse around roughly 40 gigabytes worth of JUST WuFam music.I share roughly 20 to 25 thousand files at any one time.Basicly I'm looking for people who have shit I don't have to trade with.If you add me send me a message to let me know you're from the corp and I'll make sure you get top priority on downloads.Peace.

SixOneTrey
09-18-2005, 12:56 PM
It's people like you who are fucking idiots. Why bootleg Wu Tang shit? Wu Tang is one of the few groups I actually support to the fullest and won't download their shit. I hope noone else who claims to be a "Wu" fan downloads their shit.

GreenBee
09-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah You Dont Got Balls Thun. People Like You Are A Lost Cause. Fuckin Bad For Buisness FoReal. I Think You Should Get Knocked The Fuck Out. At Least I Send My Doggs In To Cop The New Wu Shit For Me. Five Finger Discount Motherfucker. At Least Im Being Honest. Your A Fuckin Bum. Get Lost Dont Return. Im Reporting You To Soul Control.

PolitiC
09-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah You Dont Got Balls Thun. People Like You Are A Lost Cause. Fuckin Bad For Buisness FoReal. I Think You Should Get Knocked The Fuck Out. At Least I Send My Doggs In To Cop The New Wu Shit For Me. Five Finger Discount Motherfucker. At Least Im Being Honest. Your A Fuckin Bum. Get Lost Dont Return. Im Reporting You To Soul Control. co-sign..ive said it b/4 and ima say it again if u too cheap to pay money 4 an wu-album u might just get the fuck outta this site

funky_tooth
09-18-2005, 02:04 PM
I support Wu Tang just as much as the rest of you,I pay for Wu Fam cd's and only SHARE THEM WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE WU ALBUMS I CAN"T FIND.Don't go gettin all up in my shit before you know the facts.You act like I never paid for shit when 90 to 95% of my wu albums were picked up in a store or ordered over the internet.It was an offer to trade albums not a commercial for the bootleg barn so calm the fuck down and live longer.