PDA

View Full Version : What do ya'll think of this Immortal Technique track?

Droppinthese
07-31-2009, 01:00 PM
It was released a while back, nothing new, nothing special IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Apj1_YCgsg

It's called lousiana purchase with tech, poison pen, akir, and some guy named mojo.

Tech & Poison Pen both have terrible verses. I think Poison Pen annoys me more than Lil Wayne, I can't stand his voice, let alone i don't get what the retarded nigga is saying.

Akir is pretty dope though, and Mojo isn't too bad.

The beat is wack, and why the fuck is Immortal technique talking about the stadium smells like dead babies? The guy is seriously wack. maybe to the rest of you, tech isnt worth discussing, but id just like to get yo thoughts about this shit

Novel T
07-31-2009, 03:32 PM
You are dumb as shit. It's an Akir track and it's dope. It's about the weak government response to Hurricane Katrina and Tech is talkin bout the stench of dead people in the New Orleans Superdome. What are you some fuccking foreigner? Get a clue ya dumb shit! Anyway, track is dope. Only thing we agree on is Pen. He may be a dope emcee, but I can't get past his voice neither. Either way, you're still a hairy cunt. And Tech is still the dopest to EVER DO IT!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!!!!!!

GhettoGnom
07-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Why start a thread about a track you think is "nothing special"...

wtf?

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-31-2009, 04:56 PM
why the fuck is Immortal technique talking about the stadium smells like dead babies?

because it probably did. you know alot of people died at the superdome, right?

52 Pick-up
07-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Why start a thread about a track you think is "nothing special"...

wtf?

Seriously this^. How much of a hater does dude have to be to start a thread encouraging others to do the same?

Droppinthese
07-31-2009, 09:25 PM
You are dumb as shit. It's an Akir track and it's dope. It's about the weak government response to Hurricane Katrina and Tech is talkin bout the stench of dead people in the New Orleans Superdome. What are you some fuccking foreigner? Get a clue ya dumb shit! Anyway, track is dope. Only thing we agree on is Pen. He may be a dope emcee, but I can't get past his voice neither. Either way, you're still a hairy cunt. And Tech is still the dopest to EVER DO IT!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it was an Akir track you faggot ass motherfucker, I was just listing who was included in it. Technique's verse was wack same with Poison pen's. You sound like a teenager coming up with all these dumb insults like hairy cunt. Shut the fuck up.

It was obvious it was about Katrina when Akir spit, "Where was Fema, what do they gain from Katrina"

Man ya'll niggaz calm down for a second. All I wanted was your thoughts, not for you to all be all at my throat for no reason.

I voiced my opinion already so theres no need to go any further

joe245
08-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Tech is one of the best rapper around... dropping knowledge, doing some real shit.

The beat is wack
Shut the fuck up and sit down.

I voiced my opinion already so theres no need to go any further
All I wanted was your thoughts

If you wanted our thoughts, then why is there no need to go any further when you've voiced your opinion, as you did in your first post? Surely if you want our thoughts, you want this to go further.

5hundred&one
08-01-2009, 01:13 PM
what a terrible fucking song.

Immortal Technique is like buzz killington...

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/042/c/5/Smashing_Me_by_BuzzKillingtonplz.jpg

every time I hear his voice it just ruins my day until he stops. never mind his contrived and overthought attempts at sounding socially conscious or politically inclined or how no self respecting person wants to hear shit about dead babies in rap songs, his disgruntled voice alone makes him one of the worst rappers of our generation...

or at least I thought so until I heard the fag that came after him... jesus christ, is there a more pathetic role you can play as a rapper? IT is a wannabe rapper, and this fool wants to be Immortal Tech?

he wants to be a wannabe rapper?

why?

Droppinthese
08-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Finally someone agrees with me. ^. Tech does have some dope shit, but his voice is a little bit too angry and weird for me. Treason was alright, this track is kinda wack though. I thought it wasn't a big deal, I liked Akirs verse on it, i just wanted to get your thoughts on it.

Immortal technique, one of the best rappers around? heh, thats an over-statement just like saying michael jackson is the greatest entertainer of all time. Technique can be really dope sometimes, Harlem Renasisance and Crimes of the heart were the only good songs i found from that album. And that shit after crimes of the heart was wack. It was pretty comical, but retarded at the same time.

I do enjoy listening to The Cause of death, Dance with the devil, you never know, and all that.

But there are better rappers than him, I prefer Papoose than Technique. lyrically anyways. Tech became somewhat wack

That dumbass freestyle he does like every single live politically inclined show, "let me say this without sounding redundant, who the fuck gains the most from blowing up london"

Immortal Technique needs to let that shit go, I got sick of hearing it half way through, let alone hearing it again.

Hopefully The Middle Passage, and Revolutionary vol 3 has something special looking forward to it.

and i decided to go further.. lol word

THE W
08-01-2009, 07:00 PM
tech usually raps over crappy beats anyway. i never pay attention to the beats he's on i just listen to his darts.

with that said his verse was a little under par here. not as ill as he usually is.