PDA

View Full Version : Mo' Money, Mo' Murder, Mo' Homicide - AZ feat. Nas Appreciation

joe245
08-01-2009, 10:04 AM
5gwtCEtnm6g

This track is underrated as fuck. Both AZ and Nas spitting darts, painting vivid ass pictures all over the song.

"Yo dun, before the sun set
Call connect get all the techs
I'm vexed, this nigga stall for sex
Lost respect, lets off his neck"

Buzk
08-01-2009, 10:15 AM
classic

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 11:10 AM
They did a video for this song? I never saw it. The song is a classic. I like The Ojays Cry Together sample they used.

Krish
08-01-2009, 11:19 AM
classic shit....Doe or die is fukin bre underrated sum raw vintage shit right there....not as consistent producrtion wise as illmatic but still close lyrically

Uncle Steezo
08-01-2009, 11:30 AM
yup. classic.
do or die is my shit

Afficial_Nastee
08-01-2009, 11:40 AM
In a Mahogany black scenerary that was lightening raindrops
I'm tied in a basement Cocaine spot like Bangkok I'm blindfolded Vietnam type mind controlled torture his accent sounds like the rarest culture

My caliber got me thinking on an higher algebra

Now you forced to listen I've got the mind of a grad from Princeton
Play your position or soon you'll be lost and missing
It's far from fiction, my presence is like that of a Christian with ammunition

An AZ and Nas collab in 1995 couldn't go wrong.... Illnes was something to be expected....

Koolish
08-01-2009, 12:16 PM
justify the righteous nova...

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Another tight AZ and Nas collabo song is How Ya Livin on AZ's Pieces Of A Man album. I like the Glen Jones Show Me sample they used. AZ and Nas should do a collabo album.

Oztradamus
08-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Classic in every sense of the word... Too bad they never got to record a full album together. No, The Firm album doesn't count. LOL

Imagine a NaS/Az album full of joints produced by Premo,Pete Rock,L.E.S, Havoc and Trackmasters, etc during the mid 90's that would've been lovely.

drippie k
08-01-2009, 05:56 PM
my calibur, got me thinkin on a higher algebra, see me i'm just as foul as ya but you ain't got no style in ya

my girl from back in the days showed me this song...which surprised me cuz i she really listened to was reggaeton n rnb

claaa7
08-01-2009, 06:34 PM
yep, i was fucking blown away the first time i heard this track and still to this day it gets me everytime.. true definition of the word classic in my book, every line from Nas and A over that beautiful D/R Period beat hits.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
08-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey azzzzzzzzzzzz

LONDON!
08-01-2009, 08:31 PM
5gwtCEtnm6g

This track is underrated as fuck. Both AZ and Nas spitting darts, painting vivid ass pictures all over the song.

classic tune, nas and az just going back and forth on some bar for bar 3rd eye, light up a zoot(spliff), close your eyes and see that shit type of piff, very vivid, sick tune and the beat, was on some cook, coke, crack shit too, sick shit, classic tune

Tonystarks420
08-01-2009, 10:12 PM
this beat is on some cinematic shit

and they paint this vivid fucken story through thier lyrics

classic track, classic album