PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect Getaway

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 11:50 AM
This movie comes out next Friday and it's starring Steve Zahn and Milla Jovovich. Steve was Martin Lawrence's partner in National Security movie and he played in Joy Ride movie with Paul Walker. Milla was Christian Slater's woman in Kuffs and she's been in several wack science fiction/horror movies. She's hot though. A Perfect Getaway is about Steve and Milla are a couple who goes on a vacation in the mountains and they meet another white couple and all of a sudden dead bodies start turning up. So they start to wonder about the other couple they met.

Rame
08-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Sounds decent.

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 02:28 PM
The previews were just shown up above on here. There's another white couple besides Steve and Milla and the other couple i mentioned that are supposed to be the killers. I thought there were only 2 couples.

Lex Lugor
08-01-2009, 02:51 PM
yea im in a pickle about this one
milla looks wack with black hair
i wouldnt really hit it
zahn is coo but i saw him in that magical box on a train movie, i forget what it was called, and he was SUPER serial and i kinda didnt like it, hopefully he eases up even when people are being murdered around him (plot of this movie?)

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 02:56 PM
Steve Zahn is goofy looking but you should check out the flick he did with Paul Walker called Joy Ride. The truck driver that was a killer that was after Steve, Paul and Paul's girlfriend was very crazy.

check two
08-02-2009, 12:43 PM
mlweGvOwd94

funksoulbrutha
08-07-2009, 01:02 PM
I like what I seen on this movie so far. I'm also a big fan of viral marketing campaigns for movies like Cloverfield and D9, and A Perfect Getaway looks cool too. I've seen a lot of it all over the internet. They have four news clips on missing honeymooners in the South Pacific (bit.ly/2MOYCR) as well as Facebook (http://bit.ly/MVE1J, http://bit.ly/fnbWT) and Flickr (http://bit.ly/lTza2) that tie into the movie. It's pretty cool and worked into the movie.

check two
08-17-2009, 12:06 AM
So how is this movie?

CharlesJones
08-21-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm gonna see it next weekend. It hasn't made that much money because it's not even in the top 10 at the box office. That sucks that good movies don't make a lot of money. People who go to the movies for some reason are into different movies that are wack and those are the ones that make the most money.

Tage
08-21-2009, 11:42 AM
Steve Zahn is goofy looking but you should check out the flick he did with Paul Walker called Joy Ride. The truck driver that was a killer that was after Steve, Paul and Paul's girlfriend was very crazy.

that was a classic film... "candy cane, you there?" - the ending was crazy also.

Steve Zahn is in a new film with Jennifer Aniston, though it looks alot worse than this one.

CharlesJones
08-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Jennifer Aniston at times does some shitty movies. There's lots of cute actresses that do wack movies. They need to find another career LOL. If you notice most cute actresses movies don't make a lot of money because their films are boring. Jennifer Aniston has done a couple of movies i like such as He's Just Not That Into You, Derailed, The Break Up. I got this movie from the library with her called Rumor Has It with Mark Ruffalo, Kevin Costner, Shirley Maclaine. I watched about 10 minutes of it and turned it off because it looked boring hahahahahahahahahaha.

check two
08-21-2009, 06:01 PM
^^ some people told me that The Break Up was good and real funny. Though, I hardly laughed when I watched it, and I thought it was pretty boring and annoying.

CharlesJones
08-22-2009, 11:01 AM
I liked The Break Up. Vince Vaughn was funny. Vince is funny in most of his movies. I've seen only a few of his movies. He played a very serious character in a movie with John Travolta called Domestic Disturbance. If you haven't seen that, you should check it out.

CharlesJones
01-06-2010, 10:59 AM
I rented A Perfect Getaway last weekend from Blockbuster Video and it was good. You'll be surprised at who the killers are.

CharlesJones
01-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Timothy Oliphant who was in the action flicks Hitman and Die Hard 4 is also in this.