PDA

View Full Version : Craig Mack's Project Funk Da World album

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 01:49 PM
This album is real good. Flava In Ya Ear jam is on here. The remix is the shit as well. Get Down song is the jam too. Funk With Da Style, Like That Ya'll, Welcome To 1994 songs are also my favorites on here. He fell off with his 2nd album. Jockin My Style is the only song i like on the 2nd album. He had a video for that. I don't know why he disappeared after his 2nd album. I liked his rhymes. I know ya'll think he's ugly hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wonder what happened with him resigning with Bad Boy records. I remember he rhymed on G-Dep's Special Delivery remix and Puff Daddy talked about him being back with Bad Boy but he never did any albums for the label.

famenchuan
08-01-2009, 02:44 PM
have this album.

favorites
get down
flava in ya ear
making moves with puff

LONDON!
08-01-2009, 10:36 PM
yeah that was a good album, some classic songs on there, trust

MAYOR QUIMBY
08-01-2009, 11:02 PM
The track called "When God Comes" is the illness right there!

I got "EgoTrip's Big Book Of Rap" and they labeled this album as one of the most anticipated deut failures along with Canibus' debut album.

crds
08-02-2009, 06:10 AM
Dope album, always liked Craig's lazy and laconic style.

TGambino
08-02-2009, 06:12 AM
Craig Mack so dark he makes Hell Rell look like Ludacris

CharlesJones
08-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Emperor LES, i wouldn't call Craig's first album a failure. Fuck what EgoTrip is talking about. Who is EgoTrip anyway? I wish Craig's b-side joint Shinika from his Flava In Ya Ear single was on his first album. Shinika beat is hard.