PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent, Sharon Stone, Val Kilmer's New Movie

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 12:50 PM
I saw a commercial for it and it's a straight to video movie. Looks like a action flick and 50 is a cop in it. Sharon Stone is still looking hot. I'm gonna check it out. It came out this past Tuesday. I forgot the name of it.

Rame
08-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Streets of Blood.

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the title. Watch some 50 haters come in here and diss the movie because he's in it hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 50 is a decent actor. I like the other flicks he's done with Robert Deniro and Al Pacino and Samuel Jackson. Get Rich Or Die Tryin was good too.

Lex Lugor
08-01-2009, 02:49 PM
50 cent or not i still probably wouldnt hunt this down
but the fact that he is a major role in it will push it toward the 'TRY not to watch' category
'oh no but he can halfway act, so you cant hate'
whatever dood

Rame
08-01-2009, 02:50 PM
I haven't seen Righteous Kill but Get Rich or Die Tryin is indeed a good movie.

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Luke Cage, what kinda movies do you like? How could you not like action flicks? You said you wouldn't see it if 50 was in it or not. Whatever. You don't wanna see it just because it's straight to video? Some of ya'll be hating on straight to video movies. Every straight to video movie doesn't suck. Most of them do but there are some good ones. Rama you should check out Righteous Kill. It's pretty good. Home Of The Brave movie 50 did with Samuel Jackson is pretty good too. Jessica Biel is also in it.

Lex Lugor
08-01-2009, 03:05 PM
i got this new segal straight to vid vampire action flick and this cuba gooding str8 to vid horror action one day, took a chance, they were both mind numbingly cheesy and boring. also that steve zahn train magic box movie with danny glover i was talkinjg about in the other thread.. they paid danny glover to be in it.. WHY?? it might have sucked less with nobodies and therefor smaller expectations... ive lost my faith in straight to dvd films, even with good actors, they seem to suck major ass (segal isnt a good actor he is a fruit tho i hate him with everything in me his movie wasnt really my choice)

drippie k
08-01-2009, 06:19 PM
i wonder if sharon stone will show her tittays in this one

check two
08-01-2009, 11:00 PM
There are a lot of movies that make more money on video, than they did in the movie theatre.

I think straight to video movies get a bad rap. This isn't the 1980's anymore. A lot more movies go straight to video, than before. And there are many good ones.

BRONZBODY
08-04-2009, 03:40 PM
i wonder if sharon stone will show her tittays in this oneits sharon stone nigga...when is she not showing her tits or getting her brains fucked out?

BRONZBODY
08-04-2009, 03:44 PM
oh an da reason why guys like van damme and segal do straight to video movies no is basically they cut out the middleman. meaning the star actor makes tons more money. segal had a deal(not sure if he still has it) with usa network that everytime they show one of his straight to vid flicks he gets a 200 k check from them. smart nigga if u ask me.

btw luke i advise u check out urban justice from segal if u havent done so already. its probably the best flick hes done since fire down below.

CharlesJones
08-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Thank you Check Two. Tell some of these fools that there are some good straight to video movies. Bronzbody, i saw Urban Justice with Steven Seagal and Eddie Griffin and i liked it. I saw it at the grocery store recently for sale and i was thinking about buying it. I might buy it later because it was selling for $9.99. I've seen most of Steven Seagal and Van Damme's straight to video movies and most of them are good. Cuba Gooding Jr has done a few good straight to video movies. I like the one he did called Linewatch with Omari Hardwick, rapper AMG, Sharon Leal, Evan Ross(Diana Ross's son). That's a good action flick. Steven Seagal gets a $200,000 check everytime USA network shows one of his movies? Wow. That was smart of him to have a talk with the network about that.

CharlesJones
09-05-2009, 01:24 PM
I just saw Streets Of Blood last week and it was alright. Sharon Stone didn't get naked in this one LOL. She was a police psychiatrist.

snapple
09-08-2009, 09:55 PM
50 cant barely had a role in that pachino/deniro flick......

is this on video or in thearters?

CharlesJones
09-19-2009, 02:10 PM
Streets Of Blood is straight to video.