PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Short, Larry Fishburne, Matt Dillon's Armored

CharlesJones
08-01-2009, 03:34 PM
This comes out in September i think. It's a action flick and it looks good. Columbus was in Stomp The Yard and This Christmas movies. He works for a armored truck company that goes to banks and drops off money. Matt and Larry work with him but Matt and Larry have a crew of some other guys that work with them and they turn out to be the bad guys. Columbus tries to stop Matt and Larry and their crew from robbing banks. What's that guy's name that was in Ronin movie with Robert Deniro and he was in The Professional movie with Natalie Portman? His first name is Jean. He's a foreigner guy. He's a good actor. He always plays in action flicks.

CharlesJones
09-19-2009, 04:35 PM
I can't believe nobody responded to this. Ya'll taste in movies suck. How could ya'll not like action flicks? Armored is a action flick. The movie has a good cast of actors. Ya'll bugging. I'm gonna go see this. I like the movie poster.

CharlesJones
12-06-2009, 01:53 PM
I saw Armored yesterday and it sucks. Don't waste your money on it ya'll. I can see why a couple of ya'll say you would wait for it to come out on video LOL. There was a few people in the theatre after it ended that said the movie is garbage LOL. One black dude that was sitting in front of me got up and left halfway into the movie and some people were laughing LOL.