PDA

View Full Version : the objective of me being black on wutangcorp is to spread disinformation to duh youf

TSA
08-01-2009, 11:13 PM
is what it boils down to. White ppl culturally pride themselves in a dillusional make believe standing in the world and in life that boils down to them saying "im black"

americans are the worst about it.

white ppl don't go to fuckin church, black ppl do, but white ppl think they're SUPER holy and have christian values when black ppl actually do have christian values and dont make tv channels (fox news) to prove it.

white ppl always talk about freedom. how america is fighting for freedom and they're freedomier then everyone. Wtf? when the fuck did rich english planters that can afford a boat ride across the world fight for god damn freedom? any significant stride towards increasing freedom in america white ppl have, as an overwhelming cultural bloc, been at the antagonistic end.

-slavery
-segregation
-concentration camps
-genocide
-imperialism

for example. All things america has contributed in but most of all white ppl to everyone else. Black ppl in america have consistantly expanded what if means to be american and, with other minorites that kinda just tag along and don't do shit, are the only ones that consistantly stand for freedom as a cultural bloc. Except with the gay marriage thing now, but it's cause black ppl are retarded.

mmkay, you didn't wanna pay taxes to some british ppl or whatever so you started a war then went off and killed indians. gtfo. then you won the freedom to

-still pay taxes
-have democractically elected leadership which you already had during the colonial period
-have a representive government, which only because representive when black ppl decided to do something about it, which you already had in the colonial period
-get your own flag.

but white ppl always wanna relish in the dillusion that they're the anti establishment underdog that's making a difference.
anyone notice how butt hurt fox news is now over reverse discrimination. These guys t0+aLlY think they're slaves now and shit. Or live on reservations. in 2009.
mmkay white people. fag(s).
"

oh and they always wanna talk about america and exporting its cultural blah blah, when in all reality its culture is just left overs of what black ppl think or thought was cool and every country in the world listens to negroid music when it comes to american music.

you wanna bring up led zepplin and 50 cent in fuckin bangladesh and see what's really real?

TSA
08-01-2009, 11:20 PM
seriously, the idea of america is only hypocritical because of the collective existence of white ppl in this country.

and instead of white ppl reading this tru ass shit and going to discuss it with white ppl they're gonna say stupid shit to a naked ass africa online who doesn't like them and is firmly convinced they want wutang to fuck and pamper them

ALCATRAZ
08-01-2009, 11:59 PM
whites are just not that cool to be around LOL

TSA
08-02-2009, 12:29 AM
aren't you asian? you fags are just as bad if not worst

Bobby Budknickers
08-02-2009, 12:39 AM
i agree wholeheartedly wif da OP

TSA is Foreal

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0007801/

check two
08-02-2009, 12:42 AM
speak on it is white mixed with bafoon.

AcidPhosphate69
08-02-2009, 12:45 AM
is what it boils down to. White ppl culturally pride themselves in a dillusional make believe standing in the world and in life that boils down to them saying "im black"

americans are the worst about it.

white ppl don't go to fuckin church, black ppl do, but white ppl think they're SUPER holy and have christian values when black ppl actually do have christian values and dont make tv channels (fox news) to prove it.

white ppl always talk about freedom. how america is fighting for freedom and they're freedomier then everyone. Wtf? when the fuck did rich english planters that can afford a boat ride across the world fight for god damn freedom? any significant stride towards increasing freedom in america white ppl have, as an overwhelming cultural bloc, been at the antagonistic end.

-slavery
-segregation
-concentration camps
-genocide
-imperialism

for example. All things america has contributed in but most of all white ppl to everyone else. Black ppl in america have consistantly expanded what if means to be american and, with other minorites that kinda just tag along and don't do shit, are the only ones that consistantly stand for freedom as a cultural bloc. Except with the gay marriage thing now, but it's cause black ppl are retarded.

mmkay, you didn't wanna pay taxes to some british ppl or whatever so you started a war then went off and killed indians. gtfo. then you won the freedom to

-still pay taxes
-have democractically elected leadership which you already had during the colonial period
-have a representive government, which only because representive when black ppl decided to do something about it, which you already had in the colonial period
-get your own flag.

but white ppl always wanna relish in the dillusion that they're the anti establishment underdog that's making a difference.
anyone notice how butt hurt fox news is now over reverse discrimination. These guys t0+aLlY think they're slaves now and shit. Or live on reservations. in 2009.
mmkay white people. fag(s).
"

oh and they always wanna talk about america and exporting its cultural blah blah, when in all reality its culture is just left overs of what black ppl think or thought was cool and every country in the world listens to negroid music when it comes to american music.

you wanna bring up led zepplin and 50 cent in fuckin bangladesh and see what's really real?

First of all, fuck you. Straight up. Either you're trying to drum up some kind of attention or you're just plain fucking stupid. Talk about all white people like that. Fuck you. You don't know shit about the average white dude, you ignorant twat.

Motherfucker, I work way to goddamn to hard to have your bitch ass lumping me in with a bunch of other backwards ass morons like you got some fucking clout on the matter.

I never lumped other respectable black people in your class. That would be rude.

Like I said, you're either drumming up attention or you're stupid. I hope it's the first one. Dick.

The Hound
08-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Thread title should say white Americans.

hectis
08-02-2009, 12:52 AM
so all white people across the united states want to be black?

baby jesus
08-02-2009, 01:53 AM
White People Throw Better Parties

Visionz
08-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Nebraska.

Drunken Monk
08-02-2009, 04:08 AM
white fagsss

Lex Lugor
08-02-2009, 04:10 AM
lmao

Compulsion
08-02-2009, 04:10 AM
Damn man you keep outdoing yourself with the absolute dumbest statements possible. Congrats on another shock post with no actual value or intelligent observations.(@ OP)

Lex Lugor
08-02-2009, 04:15 AM
lol

Visionz
08-02-2009, 05:44 AM
As of 2008, Nebraska has an estimated population of 1,783,432.

Eighty-nine percent of the cities in Nebraska have fewer than 3,000 people.

Visionz
08-02-2009, 05:56 AM
Texas
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Texas_capitol_day.jpg
Nebraska
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a9/DSCN5022_nebraskacapitolwithfountain_e.jpg

Basically what this all means is you live in a little podunk, backwards ass state and think that somehow it is a model for how the entire world functions. The reality being you live in fucking Nebraska which is by all accounts a lame-ass spot to begin with.

ALCATRAZ
08-02-2009, 12:16 PM
aren't you asian? you fags are just as bad if not worst
i'm half islander you abyss nostriled faggit and i roll with more niggaz than you will ever encounter in your nebraskan lifetime

ALCATRAZ
08-02-2009, 12:17 PM
lol @ my sig bein tsa's home town church

Inspectah_Dirk
08-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Yo TSA, i'm starting to think you have something against white people? I say you're a fucking racist.

SHRAP
08-02-2009, 12:27 PM
dont understand why people gotta be so racial all the time like they aint got shit else to talk about. people are people, theres good people and bad people. theres nothin more stupid than makin a big deal about a bunch of generalizations

IrOnMaN
08-02-2009, 01:02 PM
This thread was simply made for attention only.}:|

Thrilla24x7
08-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Black ppl do(did) more for white people, than white people do for white people.

Compulsion
08-02-2009, 01:40 PM
dont understand why people gotta be so racial all the time like they aint got shit else to talk about. people are people, theres good people and bad people. theres nothin more stupid than makin a big deal about a bunch of generalizations

yup

Thrilla24x7
08-02-2009, 01:44 PM
theres nothin more stupid than makin a big deal a
bout a bunch of generalizations

Have you ever been to the Deep South?

check two
08-02-2009, 01:47 PM
People down south eat crawfish, giant frogs, and anything else that moves.

Inspectah_Dirk
08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Black ppl do(did) more for white people, than white people do for white people.

What i do always think is, what would sports and music be like without black influence? It would probably suck ass.

Inspectah_Dirk
08-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Quick question tho, why do black people always keep bringing up the whole slavery thing and such? That shit ended somewhere around 1865 right? I mean, goddamn, that's a loooong time ago. Your grandparents weren't even born back then.

Altho they took quite a good whipping every once in a while..damn:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/50/Cicatrices_de_flagellation_sur_un_esclave.jpg

That shit is sick. I would rip the guy who did that shit to fucking pieces.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-02-2009, 04:49 PM
^^^^
can't be serious
oppression and mistreatment went on for 100 years after that ---reconstruction era when the klan was running rampant while being condoned by local and state governments, people being lynched and incarcerated for no reason, segregation, the tuskeegee experiment
think before you post

<<<doesn't understand the gen. chat game
plays chess, not candyland

Inspectah_Dirk
08-02-2009, 04:57 PM
^^^^
can't be serious
oppression and mistreatment went on for 100 years after that ---reconstruction era when the klan was running rampant while being condoned by local and state governments, people being lynched and incarcerated for no reason, segregation, the tuskeegee experiment
think before you post

<<<doesn't understand the gen. chat game
plays chess, not candyland

Hahahaha. Always nice to see that some guys take my shit serious. Dude, know i wasn't serious. I know my history better than some may think.
But i always think, if i as a person wasn't mistreated and oppressed, then fuck it. I can understand that not many people share this opinion tho haha.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Most Wu Corp Posters Responses to Anything
you take shit serious? you a fag hahahaha
man why you emotional? hahahahahahaha

dude, i knew you weren't serious...i was replying to some mock-funny shit with a serious response

you know, because not everyone thinks racism and the slave trade is comedy fodder

<<<<doesn't understand the general chat game
plays chess, not 'circle jerk around a cracker'
is buzz killington
blablablablabla

Uncle Steezo
08-02-2009, 05:32 PM
repped.
enjoy it kid....you earned it.
somebody musta tripped over Tissa's matrix cord.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Pandemic got real thin skin.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-02-2009, 06:32 PM
^^^it is good to hear from you again, my son.

SHRAP
08-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Have you ever been to the Deep South?

this an international forum homie, people gotta learn to think on an international level

TSA
08-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Pandemic got real thin skin.
the dude's cool as fuck. one of 3 non fags on here.

ok, here's another example, Cowboys.
only blacks were real cowboys, and now look.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 01:15 PM
^^^ya the "black seminoles" in st. augustine florida were cowboys back in like the 1700s.

the pic in your sig is from the first season of family matters right? how did richie become a five year old chico debarge jheri curl mullet rocking bitch in like two seasons? confusing

oh, and some of these guys don't respect their superiors. i know you know how it goes.

J-Cee
08-03-2009, 01:22 PM
ill boil you down to a Zimbabwean Goulash.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-05-2009, 02:00 AM
the dude's cool as fuck. one of 3 non fags on here.

ok, here's another example, Cowboys.
only blacks were real cowboys, and now look.

And here I thought I was mostly straight...

I will say that I'm convinced TSA knows everything about nothing. Which is far more impressive than most of you which know nothing about anything.

I mean sure no one actually reads what he says, but we know deep down that despite his silken ascots and tailored hand bags he's probably right about most issues. I mean if I had to pick a single person on this website to say "You have legitimate opinions" I'd say its TSA. Half of you are personas and the other half are unintelligent baboons. TSA is real. He may be wrong a lot of the time, but he's not ranting black liberation ideology on and on and on like the entire KTL. He's also not Skampoe, and I think we all agree that reflects well on him. :) Ultimately WTC is a safe harbor for insane conspiracy niggers and people who pretend to be insane conspiracy niggers. Occasionally there are white people who come in and say "fuck this nigger shit" but most importantly there is TSA to say "the objective of me being black on wutangcorp is to spread disinformation to duh youf "

TSA
08-05-2009, 03:52 AM

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaAHAHAH!!

EAGLE EYE
08-06-2009, 01:15 AM
yup
f_xeMFvXyho

Uncle Steezo
08-06-2009, 01:31 AM
And here I thought I was mostly straight...

I will say that I'm convinced TSA knows everything about nothing. Which is far more impressive than most of you which know nothing about anything.

I mean sure no one actually reads what he says, but we know deep down that despite his silken ascots and tailored hand bags he's probably right about most issues. I mean if I had to pick a single person on this website to say "You have legitimate opinions" I'd say its TSA. Half of you are personas and the other half are unintelligent baboons. TSA is real. He may be wrong a lot of the time, but he's not ranting black liberation ideology on and on and on like the entire KTL. He's also not Skampoe, and I think we all agree that reflects well on him. :) Ultimately WTC is a safe harbor for insane conspiracy niggers and people who pretend to be insane conspiracy niggers. Occasionally there are white people who come in and say "fuck this nigger shit" but most importantly there is TSA to say "the objective of me being black on wutangcorp is to spread disinformation to duh youf "

iMBDYOVYZRQ