PDA

View Full Version : Americas true terrorist

LORD NOSE
08-02-2009, 01:20 AM
The words below are a small portion of a manual that list various ways on how to bomb,shoot,poison,sabotage,etc... any and all non-white peoples

this part stood out most to me because the killers of Tupac,Biggie, and Jam Master Jay still not have been found !

if you would like to read the rest of the manual let me know

GOALS OF OUR STRUGGLE

The use selective assassination, arson attacks, bombings, sabotage and vandalism against non-Whites must be employed with the goal of creating a maximum amount of animosity, outrage and fear within the hearts of our enemies. High profile targets, such as non-White entertainers, sports figures, religious and political leaders must be targeted for selective assassination. Non-Whites must also be attacked anywhere they can be stuck in large numbers, such as in high-rise apartments, subways, shopping malls or packed nightclubs in order to produce maximum causalities. The symbols of the non-White presence on our land; churches, temples, Mosques, businesses and political institutions must be considered valuable targets as well

WHITE RESISTANCE MANUAL

V - 2.4

This document is freeware. I encourage all comrades to distribute this document freely, to post it on their websites and to make it available on file-sharing systems and FTP sites. Please distribute only the zipped file WRMv2-4.zip so that the file will be transferred in its complete form. The White Resistance Manual is dedicated to all of our fallen heroes. May their courage and honor inspire us and burn like a torch now, in our darkest hour.

-AQUILIFER

Table of Contents

The Revolutionary Movement

Introduction

Leaderless Resistance

Control Of Information

Goals Of Our Struggle

The Resistance Arsenal

Firearms

Shotguns

Rifles

Submachineguns

Sidearms

.22 Rimfire Weapons

Non-Firearm Systems

Silencers

Weapons Caching

Improvised Firearms

Improvised Weapons

Modified Ammunition

Explosives

Improvised Explosives

Improvised Initiators + Delay Mechanisms

Improvised Explosive Devices

Improvised Incendiaries

Booby Traps + Mines

Poisons

Action

Arson

Sabotage

Selective Assassination

Threats, Vandalism + Harassment

Acquiring Funds

Police Investigations

more soon come

diggy
08-02-2009, 01:27 AM
When non-whites belong to a terrorist group, they get imprisoned.

When whites belong to a terrorist group, it is accepted.

LORD NOSE
08-02-2009, 01:39 AM
http://www.whitehonor.com/WRM/WRMMainpage.htm

WARPATH
08-02-2009, 02:32 AM
http://unitedcats.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/homeland_security.jpg

Mic Tyson
08-02-2009, 02:37 AM
http://unitedcats.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/homeland_security.jpg

haha i got a t-shirt thats just like that

WARPATH
08-02-2009, 02:43 AM
haha i got a t-shirt thats just like that

I got the t-shirt, poster, mug, and keychain.

Wordlife.

Charles Barry
08-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Where can I get this manual?

Inspectah_Dirk
08-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Hahaha, the black man is fucked.

DrunkenMasta303
08-02-2009, 11:09 AM

there are white RAF terrorists for yeeears

obama is a terrorist too, terrorism has no color

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2009, 12:52 PM
one mans 'terrorist' is another mans revolutionary.

LORD NOSE
08-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Where can I get this manual?

the pdf is out there - just do a google search -

the link i posted is to the site -

food for thought
08-04-2009, 02:24 AM
good shit.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars?

would like to see more, with some discussion....

LORD NOSE
08-04-2009, 01:39 PM
i'll post up a page a day

Introduction

As we witness the dawn of a the new millenium so to have we witnessed the birth of a new era of Leaderless Resistance in the struggle for White survival.

No longer do we look to politicians and law-makers for a solution, they have been bought, their lips are sealed with green paper; they have grown rich and powerful through sucking the life-blood of the crumbling ruin that Western Civilization has become.

However their power has come at a price; greed, corruption and sloth are the adornments of their wealth. This leaves western society in a position ripe for upheaval and revolution.

We will cast off our wishful belief in democratic salvation, our votes will now be cast with bullets and bombs. No longer will the yoke of race-denying, religious systems restrain us. As in the past we must rekindle a faith not in false, alien gods but in ourselves and our ability to struggle and overcome without prostrations before any Kosher world-deity.

No longer will we allow the Jews to live like parasites upon the body of our race. No longer will we tolerate any Jewish influence in our political system, our legal system or our mass-media.
No longer will our children be taught the suicidal and baseless dogma of egalitarianism and racial equality.

No longer will we allow dysgenic breeding to damage the health of our race. No longer will we tolerate any non-White colonizers living and breeding among us.

In this new era we fight for nothing less than the absolute physical separation of the White race from all Jews and non-Whites.

Along with this we will purge from our midst the traitorous and degenerate elements of our race. We demand swift and brutal justice for those who assisted in, or profited from, the murder of our Race and the colonization of our lands by non-Whites.

May their time be short upon the earth.
The purpose of this document is not to explain the Whys? of armed struggle, any White person with a pair of eyes can appreciate the desperate situation we are in as a Race.

Anyone can see that this situation cannot be turned around at the ballot box or through negotiation and compromise, it will end in tears and bloodshed. Of this there is really no doubt.

Western civilization will fall in a similar way and for the same reasons as ancient Egypt, Aryan India, ancient Greece, Rome and every other nation which failed to protect its blood from the poisoning effects of race-mongrelization.

The situation is simple, a violent struggle will come about and if it happens soon we will win. If we are unable to coalesce our movement into a fighting force capable of initiating and seizing victory in this conflict within the next decade or so we will lose.

To lose in this struggle means that the White race will be butchered by the sub-humans who have colonized our lands and our women and children will be brutally raped and murdered in the streets.

My purpose here is to provide information on the Hows? of armed struggle. How to select or fabricate weapons useful in an armed struggle, how to manufacture, handle and employ explosives as part of an armed struggle, how to conduct a guerilla campaign and how to select targets according to their value to our movement.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Most organizations have some sort of code of conduct and mission plan.

whitey
08-04-2009, 05:40 PM

http://spanbinge.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/timothy-mcveigh.jpg

diggy
08-04-2009, 09:44 PM
http://spanbinge.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/timothy-mcveigh.jpg

I mean if a person belongs to "al-qaida", they would immediately get arrested and thrown in prison.

If a person belongs to the aryan nations or the ku klux klan, they would be left alone.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2009, 11:34 PM
your comparing apples and oranges.

and the aryans do not get left alone.

your all talkin outta ur asses right now.

DrBold241
08-05-2009, 04:45 PM

this was even more apparent when the skinhead neo nazis were able to hold a rally on DC and were protected by the feds.
it's fucking disgusting.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-05-2009, 08:25 PM
free assembly.

Just because you dont personally like it dont mean they shouldnt have it.

HANZO
08-05-2009, 08:48 PM
i like how they trying to compare the modern western civlizations with the Egyptians, Romans and Greeks. like how can you say they will fall in the same way?? has someone reincarnated Atilla the Hun.

and yes the actions of neo-nazis across the world are not as highlighted as the actions of others. There has been a rise in these white nationalists movements in England along with a general rise of right-winged political parties across Europe.

this was even more apparent when the skinhead neo nazis were able to hold a rally on DC and were protected by the feds.
it's fucking disgusting.

well thats democracy and freedom of speech for you.