PDA

View Full Version : Since it's summertime..

Inspectah_Dirk
08-02-2009, 04:40 PM
time for a less deep subject..since all the threads end in some shit.

..i was wondering, are any of you people going on vacation or been on vacation? If so where? Just curious.

I can't go until October tho. I was thinking about the Maldives.

http://mraruvin.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/maladives.jpg
Whut whut?!

snapple
08-02-2009, 08:28 PM
looks nice.

i went down in da duuurty south for a week and a half.

ive had weekend trips to. nothing major. it's been a fun summer. been a tough summer 2.

Brazil by 2010 would be off the hook.

SKAMPOE
08-02-2009, 11:57 PM

..i was wondering, are any of you people going on vacation or been on vacation? If so where? Just bi-curious.

Whut whut?!
i knew it

Blackula Spectacula
08-03-2009, 12:05 AM
its summer time I ain't leaving till it gets fucking cold out here so no vaca yet... I might go to NY for the weekend again though.

SKAMPOE
08-03-2009, 12:09 AM
if u come to ny come see me black, i got oreos n twinkys

Blackula Spectacula
08-03-2009, 12:39 AM
fuck ............ no.

EAGLE EYE
08-03-2009, 12:44 AM
you're gonna pass up oreos and twinkies?

Blackula Spectacula
08-03-2009, 08:41 AM
http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/thn/assets_c/2009/05/eminem-thumb-500x394-198.jpg

Cee Oh Vee
08-03-2009, 08:46 AM

..i was wondering, are any of you people going on vacation or been on vacation? If so where? Just curious.

Whut whut?!

My father's from the Maldives. Been there about 6 times, recommended.

You do that ting, fam.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 08:54 AM
black, you should come down to florida for the winter
you know, once the hurricanes are done ripping shit apart.

begongo
08-03-2009, 09:35 AM
my vacation is in Rawmania for 2 weeks now and I'm staying for another month

SHRAP
08-03-2009, 09:39 AM

:lmao: this queer makes me laugh, look how hard hes trying to hit some fat ho on an internet forum

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-03-2009, 09:43 AM
my vacation is in Rawmania for 2 weeks now and I'm staying for another month

peace to you, Beggy

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 10:46 AM
:lmao: this queer makes me laugh, look how hard hes trying to hit some fat ho on an internet forum

lol i have another fan

HANZO
08-03-2009, 04:19 PM
i went to Dubai for one week early in the summer, it was ok nothing special. jus all desert with a couple of impressive buildings. its an incredibly weird and hypocritical place. if you look emirati a pakistani taxi driver will not stop for you cause they dnt like Arabs. theres a couple of clubs in which only white foreigners can go to, and them clubs are full of Russian prostitutes. the only good thing was going out into the desert and driving a 4x4 like a madman.

i was going to go to New York like next week but i had to cancel that due to some fuck ups.

Senator C. Palantine
08-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Wouldnt know it was the summer in this shithole of a country.

Booked a 6 month stay in America and Canada at the weekend.

Chea.

Mumm Ra
08-03-2009, 04:26 PM
i usually vacation in Florida sometime in the late winter/ early spring for a week every year.

gonna head up north michigan just for a weekend next week

HANZO
08-03-2009, 04:37 PM

Chea.

you would think with global warming it would get hotter. England is jus fucking shit.

Cee Oh Vee
08-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Gaw back ta where ya cam fram then!

Fackin Paki.

http://www.weirdthings.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/football-hooligan-training-camp-for-kids.jpg

DrBold241
08-03-2009, 05:59 PM

yo dude, ever been to gasparilla?
there's some fun florida festivities right there.
especially since atleast the past 2 years the Wu show was same weekend as gasparilla. or close enough.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 06:16 PM
^^^no, i just moved up here at the beggining of the year
before that i lived in orlando...used to go to daytona festivities like bcr, spring break, bike week, all that bullshit...what a dirty beach lol

Olive Oil Goombah
08-03-2009, 07:58 PM

Chea.

Dont come anywhere near Cleveland or ill tweeze your nutsack right the fuck off, Belvedere

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 08:07 PM
chia

http://www.blackchristiannews.com/news/images/chia-obama-87.jpg

TheBoarzHeadBoy
08-03-2009, 11:48 PM
i went to Dubai for one week early in the summer, it was ok nothing special. jus all desert with a couple of impressive buildings. its an incredibly weird and hypocritical place. if you look emirati a pakistani taxi driver will not stop for you cause they dnt like Arabs. theres a couple of clubs in which only white foreigners can go to, and them clubs are full of Russian prostitutes. the only good thing was going out into the desert and driving a 4x4 like a madman.

i was going to go to New York like next week but i had to cancel that due to some fuck ups.

I know a family who are moving out there. Crazy shit. I don't know how they'll survive in the middle east. One of the daughters is my age and she's a flirty slut and a great person... (She blew a friend of mine without any warning or his consent they were just talking and she went down on him lol) and her older brother (also a great guy,really likable, but his flaw is he's cocky as dick) was a wannabe drug dealer who got his shit busted and is looking at some serious felony shit and his best friend/ partner in crime killed himself rather than go to jail which was a big fucking shenanigan in my school.

So presuming he doesn't go to prison he'll probably be frequenting those white foreigner clubs getting mad russian pussy (He's pretty good looking and charming no homo...) :)

Well that's another useless post...

DrBold241
08-05-2009, 09:51 AM
^^^no, i just moved up here at the beggining of the year
before that i lived in orlando...used to go to daytona festivities like bcr, spring break, bike week, all that bullshit...what a dirty beach lol

think mardi gras with pirates.
there's a day parade on bayshore with plenty of drunkness and a bit of tits but not as much as the night parade in ybor which is usually the following weekend. except this year it was two weeks after, since the weekend after gasparilla was the superbowl.
or was superbowl before? shit i can't remember.

HANZO
08-05-2009, 10:10 AM
I know a family who are moving out there. Crazy shit. I don't know how they'll survive in the middle east. One of the daughters is my age and she's a flirty slut and a great person... (She blew a friend of mine without any warning or his consent they were just talking and she went down on him lol) and her older brother (also a great guy,really likable, but his flaw is he's cocky as dick) was a wannabe drug dealer who got his shit busted and is looking at some serious felony shit and his best friend/ partner in crime killed himself rather than go to jail which was a big fucking shenanigan in my school.

So presuming he doesn't go to prison he'll probably be frequenting those white foreigner clubs getting mad russian pussy (He's pretty good looking and charming no homo...) :)

Well that's another useless post...

in Dubai the authorities usually turn a blind eye to what foreigners do, the key is for foreigners to stay away from the Emirati and the non-white workers. the police are incredibly harsh you can get months in jail for being disrespectful towards an Arab. you jus gotta behave yourself there. i was gonna go work there, but after i went and saw how it was, i refuse to live in a society where i gotta show respect towards some fat Arab.