PDA

View Full Version : Deftones

SurreaL
09-18-2005, 01:53 PM
Hexagram - http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0R30R74QYUMQY3THGHHVOLZYGE

Needles and Pins - http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P60TAFTCJFL91LF6CVDODVC53

Minerva - http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2VAAQ7SAIEK750ECJKREGC3CXM

Anniversary Of An Uninsteresting Event - http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OLM0MZ0IEAUS1QE1HRD3ACAY9 (Beautiful Song, please don't sleep on it)

My own Summer (Shove it) - http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SBRZDRJTZTA53BJ9AI130FKH3

Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away) - http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38RO2FPIBEZ7W2FTK5GIJ0D0QP

Back to School (Mini Maggit) - http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2J5JWENISUGTZ1G1WOUM43S86Z (Oh yeah, he raps, not bad either, My fav song from this album)

PLEASE DON'T SLEEP, CHECK EM OUT, THEY BEEN AROUND FOREVER, AND I SPENT ALOT OF TIME UPPING THESE, THESE ARE ALL FROM DIFFRENT ALBUMS

Fragmented
09-18-2005, 02:01 PM
deftones are dope i saw them 2 years ago in london thanx for the link dude

SurreaL
09-18-2005, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I've been into them forever, their really good, their was so many song's I wanted to put up, to all that don't know who they are, check em out.

SurreaL
09-19-2005, 12:23 AM
sleeping?

snapple
09-20-2005, 09:55 PM
use to be one of my favorite bands, kinda grew out of them...but they got me into my favorite modern rock band, glassjaw.

living_undead
09-20-2005, 10:19 PM
People definitely need to check the Deftones out if you haven't, great band. White Pony is one of my all-time favorites.

SurreaL
09-21-2005, 12:48 PM
oh yeah.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah !!!! Deftones are SICK!!!

Triple B
09-22-2005, 01:20 PM
They used to rock my world when I was 16-18years old, saw them live 3 times :D

check 7 Words from their first album, best track they ever made, closely followed by a lot of their other songs :D

Massive band! Anyone knows what happened? I heard they split after their last album? did follow it so clsely anymre cuz I started listening to drumnbass and Hiphop.

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 03:20 AM
They got a album coming out of unreleased shit, check it out.

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 05:13 AM
*pssst* I already have it :P.

Triple B
10-03-2005, 09:25 AM
They got a album coming out of unreleased shit, check it out.
aigth, I sure will

benzo
10-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Chino's gonna do that "teamsleep" all-star bullshit thing, too. at least that's been the rumour for the last 4 years.....

benzo
10-03-2005, 01:29 PM
what's the deal w/ the unreleased album? just checked their site and it just mentions pre-production starting on their new album Nov.1. is this a new disc, or that old "live and rare" shit from around the fur era. any help is appreciated. thanks.

SurreaL
10-03-2005, 04:03 PM
10 unrealesed songs
3 accoustic versions (change in the house of flies, and Be quiet and drive,digital bath) - which all kick ass
and a remix of teenager.

so 14 new songs from them, the accoustic is not live, done in the studio, so you don't hear no crowd.

peace.

benzo
10-03-2005, 06:28 PM
thanks, i appreciate that info. i'm into the first two albums alot so it depends if the "unreleased" stuff is older or newer b-sides, etc. i want my old, balls-to-the-wall 'tones back!

triggahappy187
10-04-2005, 04:55 AM
Deftones are ill I like digital bath an knife party an be quiet an drive........ Fuck it I like all they shit

SurreaL
10-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Around the Fur is a classic in my collection.

benzo
10-04-2005, 07:36 PM
^hell yeah. probably the ONLY time i bought a sophmore album from a group that was actually different but just as badass as the first one.

Kza_Killer
10-06-2005, 07:11 AM
got all 4 albums, ADRENALINE is one of the best rock albums ever!!!

crust
05-11-2007, 02:06 AM
yo! seriously deftones are one of the dopest bands around. i've been a fan for years now. with the release of their latest album i gotta say that they pretty much done it all. every album they've done has been A+ in my eyes. chino has a really good voice. and i totally loved "team sleep". shits pretty dope. adrenaline was ground breaking back in the day. 7 words is the shit. around the fur is a classic album. my own summer was the the song that will always remind me of my first gf, hahaha. when white pony came out i freaked out cuz i heard maynerd from tool was gunna do a track with em. passenger is fucken awsome. i love that whole album. 10/10. the self titled album is dope too. needles and pins was played at least 10 times a day at my house. haha. i love that shit. and the new album, saturday night wrist, is beyond words. i can't explain how much i like that shit. pretty much every song on that cd is dope as fuck. the deftones will always be deffrent. they will never let me down....peace.

hide1998
05-11-2007, 04:56 AM
yo! seriously deftones are one of the dopest bands around. i've been a fan for years now. with the release of their latest album i gotta say that they pretty much done it all. every album they've done has been A+ in my eyes. chino has a really good voice. and i totally loved "team sleep". shits pretty dope. adrenaline was ground breaking back in the day. 7 words is the shit. around the fur is a classic album. my own summer was the the song that will always remind me of my first gf, hahaha. when white pony came out i freaked out cuz i heard maynerd from tool was gunna do a track with em. passenger is fucken awsome. i love that whole album. 10/10. the self titled album is dope too. needles and pins was played at least 10 times a day at my house. haha. i love that shit. and the new album, saturday night wrist, is beyond words. i can't explain how much i like that shit. pretty much every song on that cd is dope as fuck. the deftones will always be deffrent. they will never let me down....peace.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Frontal Lobotomy
05-11-2007, 07:10 AM
I liked the first 3, didn't dig the 4th though. The one shame is that they're very over-produced, and that shows in their live performances.

wuswordz95
05-16-2007, 07:16 PM
deftones suck, that chino dude is whack . does he call that singing. heck i should consider being a lead vocalist. it was hell at last years family values tour when deftones were on. i was glad when they left cuz the real boys stepped in. korn. korn rules; they are the founders of hip hop

crust
05-16-2007, 08:46 PM
deftones suck, that chino dude is whack . does he call that singing. heck i should consider being a lead vocalist. it was hell at last years family values tour when deftones were on. i was glad when they left cuz the real boys stepped in. korn. korn rules; they are the founders of hip hop

haha.....you're funny. no really. you are.

wuswordz95
05-17-2007, 06:45 PM
haha.....you're funny. no really. you are.

scarasm. at its best na korn aint the founders of hip hop .

crust
05-17-2007, 09:30 PM
scarasm. at its best na korn aint the founders of hip hop .

haha yeah i figured that. peace.

benzo
03-30-2011, 11:53 AM
had to dig this up from the grave after finally checking out their last album, Diamond Eyes. i had kinda wrote them off after the first four albums but after hearing DE i'm right back to full stan mode. this album fucking crushes, a bunch of songs that literally sound like they could of been recorded during the Around the Fur sessions. i even went and copped Saturday Night Wrist, which i had never even fucked with, and shit...it's not half as bad as people make it out to be. don't sleep on the new one ya'll, it's fire.