PDA

View Full Version : New Brother Ali

crds
08-03-2009, 05:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsPaYZ26Cw0

http://sharebee.com/26ad6fe7

His next album is going to be so dope and if you get a chance to see him live, do it, the man is incredible on stage.

angry!
08-03-2009, 09:14 AM
i aint gonna lie i lost a lot of respect for ali over the years!!!

homie hit the scene as a black albino, got some attention, the lie got bigger, and now he's a white albino who was raised in a black household!!!!

he still talented and all but i aint trynna fuck with him unless he lands the role of porky the pig in the loony toons live action movie!!!!!

GhettoGnom
08-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Why the fuck would you focus on that shit? Seriously, your nick is so fitting, I kind of feel sorry for you.

Brother Ali is an incredible rapper, his voice got a real nice sound and you can always hear his passion in it. The 'Us' video & track was great.

Poetic Wun
08-03-2009, 12:02 PM
i kinda see where angry! is comin from... he kinda V. Ice'd it... but i can't deny his talent so i fux wit him

Damn now i wanna hear that US song... goddamn

main_man
08-03-2009, 12:58 PM
lol. i never really knew what brother alis story was.

but the cat is a dope mc, no question. so i'm looking forward to the new album. his last one was dope.

angry!
08-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Why the fuck would you focus on that shit? Seriously, your nick is so fitting, I kind of feel sorry for you.

Brother Ali is an incredible rapper, his voice got a real nice sound and you can always hear his passion in it. The 'Us' video & track was great.

youre overly sensitive in regards to truth!!!

i state my opinion and you jump all over it because you have a problem confronting whats real!!!!

your nick is so fitting, youre a norwegian gnom. something nobody believes in!!!

analyze your existence objectively and suicide will follow!!! i see where youre coming from!!!

GhettoGnom
08-03-2009, 05:50 PM
analyze your existence objectively and suicide will follow!!! i see where youre coming from!!!

Good things:
I'm happy
I'm getting an education
I'm not gay
I got family and friends who love me, and I them

Bad things:
I get depressed whenever I got nothing to do but smoking weed for days, considering I'm starting my education in 15 days, that won't be a problem :)

I think my chances of not committing suicide is pretty good actually :yes:

(you kinda seem unhappy though, which is why your suicide requests comes off more pathetic than insulting)