PDA

View Full Version : The Care Bear Brigade says "Fuck your Couch" I care ALOT about rep you faggots

jubei
08-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Check two you fucking idiot.

Do you think I give a fuck about you neg repping me and your stupid comments??????

I dont give a fuck about rep points you fucking idiot. If someone wants to throw that rep thing my way and say something positive thats all good. Remember people say, "why do people got to comment on RAE album. If you dont like it then dont speak on it".
Some faggots say that on here. Mind detect mind with your faggots and follow their protocols. Dont waste your time coming into my realm neg repping me because I spoke out against faggots and all their nasty peadophileness.

The Hound
08-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Rep made you mad hahaha fag.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 02:10 PM
i'm interested to see how this thread is going to be re-named

and i immediately thought of rick james on charlie murphy's couch when i read the title of the thread.

Compulsion
08-03-2009, 02:13 PM
i'm interested to see how this thread is going to be re-named

and i immediately thought of rick james on charlie murphy's couch when i read the title of the thread.

http://afrojacks.com/images1/fuck_yo_couch.gif

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
08-03-2009, 02:17 PM
xD

HAHAHAHA

CHECK TWO IS A FANTASTIC MAN
DNT SPIT SIT BOUT CHECK TWO
HE CAN BE YA FATHER
STFU BITCH

The Hound
08-03-2009, 02:20 PM
xd

hahahaha

check two is a fantastic man
dnt spit sit bout check two
he can be ya father
stfu bitch

hahahahahahahahahaha!!

food for thought
08-03-2009, 02:20 PM
lmao

Prolifical ENG
08-03-2009, 02:23 PM
I neg repped you on this thread taking your rep points from 18 to 8. Don't take it personally though. You made a thread about rep points and saying you don't care about rep points. Being that low in points and seeing you still might care and the Vats LOVE to give vulnerable posters their red card, just be nice.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 02:25 PM
thanks for running with my idead

lolfailthread

Mumm Ra
08-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Do you think I give a fuck about you neg repping me and your stupid comments??????

I dont give a fuck about rep points you fucking idiot.
^ cares about being neg repped

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 02:39 PM
^^^lol exactly
he made a fucking thread dedicated to the idea of not giving a fuck about rep and to call out someone for giving him negative rep.
the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Mumm Ra
08-03-2009, 02:50 PM
wucorp is a helluva drug

food for thought
08-03-2009, 02:58 PM
the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

haha

HANZO
08-03-2009, 03:04 PM
fucking emotional faggot

Teh KillaBee
08-03-2009, 04:07 PM
making a thread about it is a sure sign of gotten too. you butthurt emo faggot

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff155/Wilmafingerdo/romoshops/EmoGurls.jpg

jubei
08-03-2009, 05:36 PM
i dont give a fuck about your point system....i was making a point for a particular person who gave me negative rep because i made a comment which he felt infringed upon the, fairness towards and the rights of faggots

fucking emotional faggot

im in london too. but you cant fuck with me in the real world so you come here to call names. idiot coward.

WHAT MAKES ME LAUGH IS THAT I CAN BET MONEY THAT IF WE WENT BACK THROUGH THE POSTS, THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO INDISCRIMINATLEY CALL PEOPLE NAMES HAVE PROBABLY SAID THE SAME THINGS ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEY ARE FANS OF, BUT IF YOU EVER DID SEE THOSE PEOPLE, YOU WOULDN'T DARE SPEAK WHAT YOU ONCE TYPED OUT.

FUCKING STUPID IDIOTS

jubei
08-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Oh yeah, i did know my post would illicit this kind of faggot comaradery from the usual faggot writers. predictable posters and posts. shake up your lives a bit

HANZO
08-03-2009, 06:03 PM
im in london too. but you cant fuck with me in the real world so you come here to call names. idiot coward.

wow your in fucking london. fucking wow. jus amazing.

why did you feel the need to issue a blind threat?? did my words really hurt your feelings to such an extent that you felt threatened??

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 06:03 PM
what an idiot

jubei
08-03-2009, 06:12 PM
wow your in fucking london. fucking wow. jus amazing.

why did you feel the need to issue a blind threat?? did my words really hurt your feelings to such an extent that you felt threatened??

oh.....you really are a coward. no more talk from you now

HANZO
08-03-2009, 06:37 PM
oh.....you really are a coward. no more talk from you now

if you actually used your brain you would have realised that im not talking but im actually typing.

and none of this has changed the fact that you created a thread cause you got mad at someone neg repping you.

YungSunny
08-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Rep made you mad hahaha fag.

This is the guy that neg reps his bullies like 2 times each every month lol

jubei
08-03-2009, 07:04 PM
if you actually used your brain you would have realised that im not talking but im actually typing.
^weak....is this who you are

and none of this has changed the fact that you created a thread cause you got mad at someone neg repping you.
i created a thread as i dont send private message to faggots or their sympathisers

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 07:22 PM
This is the guy that neg reps his bullies like 2 times each every month lol

:list:

so you've received a neg rep from boner too? i got one that said...ahem..."what an absolutely terrible opinion you have" lol
from a dude named bonerfarm jerkerwrist
who was hit by a flaccid cock and now goes by energy turtle

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/anusthemenace/BonerStabone.png

HANZO
08-03-2009, 07:25 PM
i must have hit a nerve cause your furiously serious on the subject.

your just sounding like a faggot whose watched gangsta movies way too many times cause your "you wont say it to my face" routine is jus a sign of a person who is getting frustrated.

and neg repping is Bonerfarms way of life, you ppl jus need to understand it and accept the fact that he will neg rep you. if bonerfarm didnt neg rep ppl this site wouldnt function properly.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 07:27 PM
neg repping is the only way bonerfarm can maintain an erection

and jubei had the quickest breakdown in wu-corp history

food for thought
08-03-2009, 07:29 PM
:list:

so you've received a neg rep from boner too? i got one that said...ahem..."what an absolutely terrible opinion you have" lol
from a dude named bonerfarm jerkerwrist
who was hit by a flaccid cock and now goes by energy turtle

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/anusthemenace/BonerStabone.png

the faggot neg reps everyody he dosent like

this is my latest from him

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif 07-27-2009 05:03 AM Energy Turtle Shit is old faggot

fuckin doochebag.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 07:35 PM
^^^lol...it's like a badge of honor at this point, if energy squirtle neg reps you, you must be doing something right.
is he vatican? are they the only ones who can neg rep? who let that jackass in the building?

jubei
08-03-2009, 07:44 PM
i must have hit a nerve cause your furiously serious on the subject.

your just sounding like a faggot whose watched gangsta movies way too many times cause your "you wont say it to my face" routine is jus a sign of a person who is getting frustrated.

im not the one with big straps all over my sig and av.....what u got straps about for....what you know about straps....you never burst nothing in your life dickhead

HANZO
08-03-2009, 08:43 PM
im not the one with big straps all over my sig and av.....what u got straps about for....what you know about straps....you never burst nothing in your life dickhead

its a sig, dnt get jealous cause you dnt have such a beautiful sig.

and for your info i kno about weapons, way more than you can imagine. you jus sounding like a little faggot London rudeboy,

"what you kno about straps bruv yeah straps nah meann yeah man skeen skeen".

get da fuck outta here man, if you ever seen a gun in London my homie probably was the one who sold it.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-03-2009, 08:46 PM
now that's a re-naming of a thread

food for thought
08-03-2009, 08:52 PM
lol yep

thats alot better

check two
08-03-2009, 10:26 PM
I rate this a 5 star thread. :)

The Hound
08-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Haha, Pandemic, food for thought and Yung Sunny - look at the calibre of fags on my nuts over neg rep. Man these faggots take neg rep seriously and still don't realise they get neg rep because they get analy hurt and start crying about it.

Take Pandemic for a start he still cries over a neg rep from months ago and wasn't allowed to post in General Chat when he was vay jay the gay and thus completely has no idea how the name Bonerfarm Jerkerwrists came about which is why he tries to use it as an insult against me when the name Bonerfarm Jerkerwrists was an insult against me in the first place }:T Just like Diggy, KTL failure so you had to change your name before you felt it safe to post around these parts

Yung Sunny has completely lost his marbles since I neg repped him again the other day

Food for Thought got so mad he had to create a secondary account to just be the only person to agree with himself.

You guys just keep falling for the trap and the thing that pisses you off the most is you can't neg rep back, that's what really make you bleed tears out of your cunts and it's fantastic to watch - neg repping Pandemic as we speak.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-04-2009, 06:34 AM
^^^a post full of sound and fury, signifying not a goddamn thing
and ya, bonerfarm came from tonearm terrowrist, no one cares, you still jack off to kids

The Hound
08-04-2009, 06:36 AM
^^ Gets furiously mad about Wu Tang Corp reputation.

Visionz
08-04-2009, 06:44 AM
http://www.miacarmel.com/images/2007/05/care-bears-desktop-wallpaper-grumpy-bear.jpg

ahahahaha. who cares alot???

hectis
08-04-2009, 06:47 AM
hahaha this is some funny shit

Robert
08-04-2009, 07:43 AM
Furiously serious in the 09.

Wucorp's back baby!

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-04-2009, 07:47 AM
lol at this thread

Compulsion
08-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Furiously serious in the 09.

Wucorp's back baby!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/afrazier/why_so_serious.jpg

hahah yup.

http://ui03.gamespot.com/514/batmandarkknightjoker_2.jpg

Tage
08-04-2009, 09:41 AM
xD

HAHAHAHA

CHECK TWO IS A FANTASTIC MAN
DNT SPIT SIT BOUT CHECK TWO
HE CAN BE YA FATHER
STFU BITCH

hahahahah genius

jubei
08-04-2009, 07:40 PM
its a sig, dnt get jealous cause you dnt have such a beautiful sig.<<<beautiful sig??ok

and for your info i kno about weapons, way more than you can imagine.what do you know that i can imagine you jus sounding like a little faggot London rudeboy,this confirms to me what i've been trying to ascertain from your posts. that your a whiteboy who's been a victim of robbery and bullying in london by black people. pussy. dont let a man take your things

"what you kno about straps bruv yeah straps nah meann yeah man skeen skeen". ????english please

get da fuck outta here man, if you ever seen a gun in London my homie probably was the one who sold it. ok.

YungSunny
08-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Haha, Pandemic, food for thought and Yung Sunny - look at the calibre of fags on my nuts over neg rep. Man these faggots take neg rep seriously and still don't realise they get neg rep because they get analy hurt and start crying about it.

Take Pandemic for a start he still cries over a neg rep from months ago and wasn't allowed to post in General Chat when he was vay jay the gay and thus completely has no idea how the name Bonerfarm Jerkerwrists came about which is why he tries to use it as an insult against me when the name Bonerfarm Jerkerwrists was an insult against me in the first place }:T Just like Diggy, KTL failure so you had to change your name before you felt it safe to post around these parts

Yung Sunny has completely lost his marbles since I neg repped him again the other day

Food for Thought got so mad he had to create a secondary account to just be the only person to agree with himself.

You guys just keep falling for the trap and the thing that pisses you off the most is you can't neg rep back, that's what really make you bleed tears out of your cunts and it's fantastic to watch - neg repping Pandemic as we speak.
Look joe, I know you're jealous and all but you need to put that to the side for the sake of slaughterhouse.

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2009, 09:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/afrazier/why_so_serious.jpg

hahah yup.

LOL Heath Ledger is shark bitin' wannabe trendy delusional fggt. The Notorious Beatle Juice will shut down Bedstuy or Gotham whenever his dick gets hard.

HANZO
08-04-2009, 10:24 PM
ts a sig, dnt get jealous cause you dnt have such a beautiful sig.<<<beautiful sig??ok

and for your info i kno about weapons, way more than you can imagine.what do you know that i can imagine you jus sounding like a little faggot London rudeboy,this confirms to me what i've been trying to ascertain from your posts. that your a whiteboy who's been a victim of robbery and bullying in london by black people. pussy. dont let a man take your things

"what you kno about straps bruv yeah straps nah meann yeah man skeen skeen". ????english please

get da fuck outta here man, if you ever seen a gun in London my homie probably was the one who sold it. ok

well Jubei if you had half a brain cell you would see the a Turkish flag on my sig. which should mean that im not an English whiteman, meaning the chances of me getting robbed is incredibly low, so you failed with your attempts to 'ascertain' (by the way big word did you need a thesaurus for that) my posts.

your just a little kid trying to salvage something out of an arguement you lost beforehand when you made an emotional plea for ppl on an internet forum to stop neg repping you.

jubei
08-05-2009, 07:56 AM
^^^i dont understand how being a greasy turk precludes you from getting robbed in London, which is predominantly run by black man.....look i'll say it again... fuck neg rep, fuck rep. In fact from recently obtaining more neg rep from my instigation of this thread, it just allows me to bolster my already burgeoning namelist of actual faggot losers who are probably not involved in any other social dynamic other than this wu-corp thing

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2009, 08:09 AM
you would see the a Turkish flag on my sig. which should mean that im not an English whiteman, meaning the chances of me getting robbed is incredibly low, .

Oh wow

I never realised HAN was a skinny weedy greasy turk who always gets robbed until now.

ahahahhhhaah "turkish people dont get robbed" hahahaah

Idk who this HAN guy is, but where i come from, it doesnt make a shit of difference what color you are, if your wrong place wrong time, your getting jacked.

jubei
08-05-2009, 08:16 AM
^^yep....thats what it is really. a victim is a victim regardless of anything...

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 08:28 AM
lotkzHsIuoA

HANZO
08-05-2009, 09:33 AM
^^^i dont understand how being a greasy turk precludes you from getting robbed in London, which is predominantly run by black man.....look i'll say it again... fuck neg rep, fuck rep. In fact from recently obtaining more neg rep from my instigation of this thread, it just allows me to bolster my already burgeoning namelist of actual faggot losers who are probably not involved in any other social dynamic other than this wu-corp thing

you cant say fuck neg rep after you made a thread about it.

and if you think london is run by black men then your supremely misinformed, your obviously from south london. if you did the knowledge you would know the Kurdish Baybasin Clan are London's biggest crime family. Colombian gangs control the cocaine trade, the Turks control guns and heroin, and the Yardy's sell the Turko Heroin. far from some Peckham street gangs with a couple knives 'Running London'

you should be thankful im giving you a free lesson on the London crime network.

i like how you stepped up your vocabulary in your posts, i see good development. carry on and you might be able to get a couple GCSE's. the futures bright for you son.

Oh wow

I never realised HAN was a skinny weedy greasy turk who always gets robbed until now.

ahahahhhhaah "turkish people dont get robbed" hahahaah

Idk who this HAN guy is, but where i come from, it doesnt make a shit of difference what color you are, if your wrong place wrong time, your getting jacked.

your from Birmingham, an irrelevent city in England. you would automatically get robbed anywhere in the world because of your weird accent.

Lacey you should be exempt from making any type of comment about ppl on an internet forum when your entire existence in life seems to be dedicated on swagger jacking the works of Tissa and Gavin.

Senator C. Palantine
08-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Dont fuck with the Gawd, Han.

Lacey you'd get robbed on the Isle Of Mann, faggit.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2009, 10:00 AM
your from Birmingham, an irrelevent city in England. you would automatically get robbed anywhere in the world because of your weird accent.

Lacey you should be exempt from making any type of comment about ppl on an internet forum when your entire existence in life seems to be dedicated on swagger jacking the works of Tissa and Gavin.

?? what "irrelevent city" hahahahaaha this guys pathetic.

Its the 2nd city, 2nd biggest population, and 2nd bigggest city in UK. So obviously your so wrapped up in london life that you dont know anything about other cities.

You also happen to live in the most least desirable major cities in the world, its a fucking hole. No wonder your bitter.

"you would automatically get robbed anywhere in the world because of your weird accent"

^^Wow. This guys fuckin lame lol. You sound like you just left primary school with the comments you come out with. Amazing. And I mustve forgetten how universally respected the Turkish accent is.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 10:02 AM
do you guys really look down on the welsh or is that a fallacy?

Cee Oh Vee
08-05-2009, 10:07 AM
No, it's just faggots we hate.

HANZO
08-05-2009, 10:11 AM
?? what "irrelevent city" hahahahaaha this guys pathetic.

Its the 2nd city, 2nd biggest population, and 2nd bigggest city in UK. So obviously your so wrapped up in london life that you dont know anything about other cities.

You also happen to live in the most least desirable major cities in the world, its a fucking hole. No wonder your bitter.

"you would automatically get robbed anywhere in the world because of your weird accent"

^^Wow. This guys fuckin lame lol. You sound like you just left primary school with the comments you come out with. Amazing. And I mustve forgetten how universally respected the Turkish accent is.

again who da fuck cares about Birmingham. its 2nd, who da fuck wants to be 2nd??

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2009, 10:13 AM
IF 1st means living in a shithole like London, ill take 2nd

cheers man

HANZO
08-05-2009, 10:16 AM
nah being first means talking propa english.

Senator C. Palantine
08-05-2009, 10:21 AM
This is a Hip-Hop site.

Living in a poverty stricken hell hole is a plus.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2009, 10:24 AM
^stuck in the 90s

Cee Oh Vee
08-05-2009, 10:29 AM
nah being first means talking propa english.

In that case, you don't seem to be doing a very good job of it.

Besides, the best English is spoken in Scotland and Ireland.

Uncle Steezo
08-05-2009, 12:12 PM
scotland? somebody post fermi's vid.

jubei
08-05-2009, 06:51 PM
you cant say fuck neg rep after you made a thread about it. I've often found turks to be this dumb and to have names like ORHAN....look, for about the 4th time...i made a thread about someone giving me neg rep for their reason of me hating the faggots they love. If you can't except this explanation for thread creation, then don't but it makes you look silly.

and if you think london is run by black men then your supremely misinformed, your obviously from south london. if you did the knowledge you would know the Kurdish Baybasin Clan are London's biggest crime family. Colombian gangs control the cocaine trade, the Turks control guns and heroin, and the Yardy's sell the Turko Heroin. Snap out of this dream world. Because a few of your greaseball turk bullshitter friends might of thrown about a few names of some people who might be bout it, that doesn't corroborate you or anyone you know as bout it far from some Peckham street gangs with a couple knives 'Running London'Is this the people who've been victimising you?

you should be thankful im giving you a free lesson on the London crime network. Nothing in this world is free. If you can get paid for these insignificant ficticious blogs I suggest you do so

i like how you stepped up your vocabulary in your posts, i see good development. carry on and you might be able to get a couple GCSE's. the futures bright for you son.
If you juxtapose my posts with yours I think its clear to see that I'm not involved in a 'best vocab' competition with you...

Ghostlaced, your from Birmingham, an irrelevent city in England. you would automatically get robbed anywhere in the world because of your weird accent. Your comments are erroneous and immature. Birmingham is a bit weird, but it Is also gully as fuck, or so I heard from some real live niggas from up there.

To be totally honest, i'm finding it hard having to keep coming back to this thread to rebut these stupid sentences that you seemingly enjoy typing.

If you take this as the sealant on your loose musings then you will save this back and forth that we been going through. Similar to the Hulk, I only get stronger every post in reply to you. Plus while you may be at home, cosy, on your PC/Laptop, I am typing this on the go, through a phone, so the process is a bit more exhaustive for me

Cee Oh Vee
08-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Brum Town.

All day, every day.

HANZO
08-05-2009, 09:14 PM
To be totally honest, i'm finding it hard having to keep coming back to this thread to rebut these stupid sentences that you seemingly enjoy typing.

If you take this as the sealant on your loose musings then you will save this back and forth that we been going through. Similar to the Hulk, I only get stronger every post in reply to you. Plus while you may be at home, cosy, on your PC/Laptop, I am typing this on the go, through a phone, so the process is a bit more exhaustive for me

first of all you wouldnt call a Turk 'greaseball' or make fun of the name Orhan infront of a Turk, if your dumb enough to not be able to acknowledge ppl from other countries having non-english names then you need help. your a closet racist portraying the thoughts you cant say on the streets onto the internet. typical Nazi behaviour. its sickening. i kno your black, have i said anything about black ppl?? i dnt say shit on the internet i wont say in real life. its pointless cause it shows how insecure and pussy a person is.

you assume far too much, you assumed i was a whiteboy, you assume im at home cosy, you assume this that. for all you kno i can be President Ahmedinejad. i said Turks wont get jacked because its typical stereotype that whiteboys are the ones who get jacked everyone else is immune to it. which ofcourse aint true, but then you go out and say blacks run the city which means you obviously have no clue of the demographics of North, East and West London. its a pointless arguement at the end of the day, cause i have come to learn that the whiteboys do run this city and only let ppl like you think they tough, cause its a sign of ignorance.

id like you to be aware of the fact that your the one who replied to my initial comment with the "im in London to, you wont say it to my face". what do you think thats suggesting?? how do you kno i wont say it to your face?? why did you feel so insecure that you had to let me kno that you live in London?? you assuming everyone on the internet is a nerd?? far from it son.

and the shit about Birmingham, i never questioned Birmingham's gullyness, iv been there, didnt see anything which is remotely better than London. you standing up for Birmingham is jus you trying to get support from Ghostlaced on the internet.

and if posting is exhausting for you cause your on your phone then i have a suggestion, dnt post. no ones forcing you to take out your phone, use the internet function and take the time to post; all this while on the street. shows you care homey.

check two
08-05-2009, 09:36 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20090805/capt.photo_1249439075489-1-0.jpg?x=400&y=302&q=85&sig=hL5RBwpiZ0AC6AT6ak_4xw--

AcidPhosphate69
08-05-2009, 10:19 PM
4Mf_PTB8juc&feature

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
08-06-2009, 09:18 PM
no person in their right mind would ever choose burminum over london.