PDA

View Full Version : i'm considering changing my last name

ALCATRAZ
08-04-2009, 12:18 AM
it ain't even my real name u feel me, it's like this dark cloud looming over my head, a constant reminder of the fact that my people were once property of duh white man ... i've met some blacks that have told me they share the same thoughts of maybe changing it one day, but i'm at the point now where i'm ready to actually pick a new name and ditch this slavery bar code ...

thoughts? opinions?

EAGLE EYE
08-04-2009, 12:49 AM
who are you quoting?

LORD NOSE
08-04-2009, 01:57 AM
do it -

food for thought
08-04-2009, 02:19 AM
do it.

its positive like a muthafucker.

but pick a good name that shows your background and culture.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2009, 06:47 AM
Lee or Chin would be good ones.

Kingkazim
08-04-2009, 07:21 AM
yeah do it.
like first name ALLAH

Visionz
08-04-2009, 07:33 AM
what do you want to change it to?

ALCATRAZ
08-04-2009, 02:15 PM
^^anything that's not tied to a cracka ass cracka lol nah i just wanna change it to something that isn't what my last name is ... it could be anything, of course i gotta think of a suitable name with some meaning behind it but really i want to change it for the origin of my name rather than because i want this specific new name

Art Vandelay
08-04-2009, 03:44 PM
you shouldn't do it. think about all the hassle. changing your driver's license. everytime you apply for a job or a mortgage or an auto loan you have to fill out more shit because you changed your name. now your name on your high school and college diploma is different and employers will think something is suspicious about you changing your name. and it's showing disrespect to your dad who raised you with only the love of a father could do...

wait, who we talking about?? speaksonitgod?? oh hahaha, driver's license, mortgages, college degrees, job interviews, a dad who loves you. hahahahaha, what was i thinking. nah, dog, it's cool. go change it.

Poetic Wun
08-04-2009, 04:02 PM
lmao^

Shadowthrone
08-04-2009, 04:03 PM
^what happend to this guy that made him so bitter. Getting banned by cilva must ve been the final straw..

kinda agree with art though, i have a silly last name but have learned to wear it with pride. If it bothers you, then change it

check two
08-04-2009, 06:39 PM
I think you should keep the last name. You have done many positive things with that name such as threaten a homeless man, stalk and chase down a girl in a car and throw something at her, and complain constantly about the white honkeys that you are jealous of.

Mumm Ra
08-04-2009, 08:32 PM
changing your name doesn't change anything
false.
changing your name can have conscious/ subconscious effects on you. It has to do with your self-image.
take ODB for example. Rza even explained this once -
When he was Ason Unique in his early years, he was much more spiritual than when he had to live up to his Ol' Dirty Bastard name.

...but it depends on what kinda name/ image you want to give to yourself.

zooruka
08-04-2009, 08:45 PM
there is no need to change you name

JESUS has set you free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you

Visionz
08-04-2009, 09:00 PM

peace be with you
http://www.hokiesports.com/hokiekidsclub/images/coloringBook/HokieBirdfly.jpg

Face of the Golden Falcon
08-04-2009, 11:17 PM

peace be with you

...then why did Paul change his name from Saul to Paul? (Not to mention him changing Yashua's name to Iesous (Jesus)!)

SHEM HETEP

Art Vandelay
08-04-2009, 11:50 PM
look what happened to chad johnson. he changed his name to ocho cinco and now he's poop sandwich

TSA
08-05-2009, 02:28 AM
HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO WHAT?!? AHAHahahAHHAH1

The Hound
08-05-2009, 02:41 AM
Keep your last name and change your first name - that's what Asians here do. You go to the restaurant and this Asian who can't speak English his first name is either Paul or Andrew or John haha the guy who runs this little computer shop near me his name is Bill Wang.

Khem The Decepticon
08-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Whats your name and what do you want to change it to?

EAGLE EYE
08-06-2009, 01:25 AM
you shouldn't do it. Think about all the hassle. Changing your driver's license. Everytime you apply for a job or a mortgage or an auto loan you have to fill out more shit because you changed your name. Now your name on your high school and college diploma is different and employers will think something is suspicious about you changing your name. And it's showing disrespect to your dad who raised you with only the love of a father could do...

Wait, who we talking about?? Speaksonitgod?? Oh hahaha, driver's license, mortgages, college degrees, job interviews, a dad who loves you. hahahahaha, what was i thinking. Nah, dog, it's cool. Go change it.

buahahhhaahahhaahhaah!!!!!

Uncle Steezo
08-06-2009, 01:44 AM
kenobi