PDA

View Full Version : :ava: Michael Cera :ava:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
08-04-2009, 03:20 PM
The best young player in years, altho he plays the same shit everytime, I can't get enuff of it.

Superbad, Juno, Arrested Development, .... I like his shit.

check two
08-04-2009, 10:56 PM
*falls asleep*

Lex Lugor
08-04-2009, 11:49 PM
hes very likable

hes also always nothing new

beautifulrock
08-05-2009, 12:03 AM
He's like a gourmet meal....with no seasoning what-so-ever.

-The A to the Z-
08-05-2009, 07:06 AM
I like him

He's

delightful.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 07:32 AM
I can't stand him. He's one of those actors that will keep me from watching a movie based on his prescence. I don't know if he's just been typecast as the goofy likable nerd or if that's all he can play, but it seems so hollow and contrived to me. Ugh. It seems like hollywood has found a way to sell it's farcial romantic comedy cliches to misanthropes who would normally not be interested lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2009, 07:58 AM
"so the caterpillar has emerged from his cocoon...as a shark...with a gun in his mouth."

hahahaahah what episode is this from, i remember that

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 08:21 AM
^^^the one where homer takes that course at night school, successmanship 101 i think it was called megatronics or some shit, and then he manuevers burns into signing over control of the nuclear plant to him.

http://www.wtso.net/movie/315-The_Simpsons_1415_C_E_D039oh.html

on topic...michael cera sucks, he's annoying and i can't wait until he gets a little older and disappears completely

beautifulrock
08-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Ahhh yes, my favorite Simpsons quote of all time is

Burns: I suggest you leave immediately.

Homer: Or what? You’ll release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

And I saw Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist the other night, and it was awful, and boring.

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-05-2009, 10:01 AM
^^^ya that one is classic too
simpsons has quotables literally for days
have no fears, they have stories for years

and ya my ex girlfriend made me watch nick and nora and it put me to sleep...it's the romantic comedy template for 'indie kids'...that type of shit makes me realize that every demographic is filled with idiots, that the same stories can be given different window dressing and sold to a variety of audiences.

TAURO
08-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Michael Cera can't carry a movie, he is bland as fuck. He only works when he's working opposite someone like Jonah Hill who has heaps more personality. The contrast is what helps Cera shine.

Ghost In The 'Lac
08-05-2009, 10:23 AM
i dont see what he bought to superbad.

he was just there.

he doesnt do anything, hes just there, being totally bland. you could get a mannequin dummy to play his roles.

TAURO
08-05-2009, 10:30 AM
This scene is a perfect example of how Cera's blandness works well opposite Jonah Hill, but only because it makes Jonah shine even brighter.

WE3s_jylTOU

BRONZBODY
08-05-2009, 10:35 AM
yeah...hes...ehhh.
i watched that nick and nora shit for the chick that played nora...she got the juicy cock sucking lips...other than that the movie sucked(pun!!!!)

i did like him in juno tho for some reason.

baby jesus
08-06-2009, 05:44 PM
I Havent Seen Nick And Nora But I Find Him Funny In Everything I've Seen Him In. He Just Plays That Socially Awkward Guy And He Nails It Truthfully I Dont Even Think He's Actin And That He's Really That Way Which To Me Makes It Even Funnier.

drippie k
08-08-2009, 12:44 AM
he's a fag, he always plays the same shit and his voice is fucking annoying

Bobby Budknickers
08-08-2009, 02:42 AM
cera...

cera...

it almost rhymes with

eliminate

djskillz
08-09-2009, 10:10 AM
I fuckin can't stand this guy. Same character every role. Superbad and Juno were the only two movies I could stand with him.

drippie k
08-10-2009, 08:37 AM
word^^

juno was way better movie than i expected

that new movie he's got with that one ugly eskimo lookin chick that was in knocked up looks hella gay tho

BRONZBODY
08-10-2009, 10:09 AM
word^^

juno was way better movie than i expected

that new movie he's got with that one ugly eskimo lookin chick that was in knocked up looks hella gay thoyeah...it is very gay.. so chick i met wanted me to watch it with her. she had a bootleg, great copy but bad movie. i did get some for sitting throug 2 hours of boredom so i figured that evens things out.

i mean i love dry humor...but if it aint funny it aint fuckin funny....